Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Monica Continues Her Tryst with the Black Pool Man, Sean.
3.3k words
24.2k
33
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my story Monica's Black Cock Fantasy-Part 1, where Monica realizes her fantasy of sex with a black man by having carnal relations with Sean, the 21 year-old pool boy. Chris, her husband, not only approves of Monica realizing her fantasy, he assisted. All characters are over 18 years of age. This story includes interracial sex. If that offends you, skip this story. If not, read on.

It was Wednesday, a week to the day after Monica's tryst with Sean, the black 21 year-old pool boy. During that week Monica was ebullient, talking about Sean fucking her virtually nonstop. I knew Monica's dark desires were not yet fully satisfied, and may never be. And since this was Wednesday, Sean was due for another visit. I had taken the day off from work, as before and watched as she came out to the pool in her bikini and high heels; if her attire was any skimpier she would have been naked. I admired her D-cup tits, closed my eyes, and remembered watching as Sean plunged his black cock into her white pussy.

As I chatted back and forth with Monica, I heard only heard bits and pieces of what she said; "...it's still okay if I fuck him?", and, "...his cock was so big it hurt, at first..."

After a few minutes Monica said to me, "The pool is great today, why don't you come in with me? But it sure could use a good cleaning."

"Yeah," I replied, "But it's you that needs a good cleaning." Monica just laughed as she slipped one finger, then two, into her pussy.

"Sean should be over anytime now," Monica said. "Have you heard what time he'll be here?" she said to me.

"Oh, soon I think." I said. I just gave her a friendly smile as I shook my head slowly. She returned the slightest of smiles and reached over for her drink.

I came outside briefly, refilled her drink, gave her a long languorous kiss, and then went back inside. I told her I was going into the kitchen to check on something.

Once inside I typed out a text message to Sean. "Pool cleaning today?" I typed into the message. As I did before, I stared at the words on the screen for several moments. Then out the window at Monica. I clicked the send button and felt my heart rate increase. My phone immediately vibrated, showing a reply from Sean.

"I'm coming over now, if that's okay," the message read.

I stared at his words. Yes, it was "okay".


"Monica is here, and she is ready for more of you," I typed.

"Sounds exciting," he responded, "Be there in 30 minutes".


I paused, looking from the phone to Monica and back again. Monica had gotten out of the pool and was seated back on the patio. She was going to wonder what I was doing unless I got back out there. I thought enough to bring another round of drinks with me.

I went for a swim, floated around, and waited. I was admiring Monica's body, envisioning her wrapped in Sean's arms when I heard Sean's voice.

"Hey Chris?" I looked over and saw Sean coming around to the pool deck.

I swam to the edge of the pool and hopped out. Monica was looking at Sean with lust in her eyes.


I went over to Monica so we'd have time to talk real quick. Monica leaned close to me, touching my arm, "I was going to wear that anklet you bought me."

I looked down at Monica's feet. "Well, where is it?"

"It's over there with my stuff, in my bag."

I retrieved a silver anklet from her bag and put it on her left ankle. The anklet had a symbol of a heart, followed by the letters "BBC. "I love big black cock" was the meaning.

The two of us made small talk for a while longer until Sean had finished cleaning the pool.

Bikini looks good," he said to Monica as he walked over to her.

"Thank you," Monica said, taking a sip from her drink and looking over at me.

"I think so too," I said, exchanging glances with her.

"Oh... before I forget," Monica said, handing him a bag. "Why don't you put this on and go for a swim. That's from both of us, so you know."

The bag contained a black mesh micro thong that he could barely fit his cock into. Sean took off his tee-shirt, shorts and briefs, and put on his gift. "Really? Aw, wow... I mean, that's nice. Thanks!" he said.

I smiled at Monica and we shared a brief kiss. We heard a splash and turned to see Sean had jumped into the pool.

"I hope it's okay I jumped in?" Sean asked, looking up at us. "Of course it is," Monica said. "We may all just go skinny-dipping."

I noticed Sean started working his way to the edge of the pool. "Would you like me to stay for a while? he said

"We'll leave that up to Monica," I said, sharing a brief glance with her.

"Sean, I'd like you to stay for a while," she said. I knew what she meant, taking the hint.

"Sure." Said Sean, "I would love to stay".

As I eased into a nearby floating chair I noticed Sean's gaze lingered on Monica.

Monica went over to her chair on the patio and sat down for a minute. She twisted around either grabbing something or moving it, then leaned over for a second. The top to her bikini fell to the deck.

She just looked at the two of us, took off her shoes, then stood up and walked over to the pool.

"Monica, you're beautiful," Sean said to her as she got closer.

Monica heard it and stopped in her tracks. She finished walking toward us, stopping at the edge of the pool. She took a seat and one at a time let her feet down into the water. She was wearing her anklet. The thin silver chain shimmered in the sunlight just before her left foot went under.

Monica slipped all the way into the water, as she disappeared under the surface. Sean looked around only to see her pop up several yards away. Sean dove under, and popped up behind her. She was momentarily startled as she watched Sean's hands take her by the waist and turn her so her back was to him. She placed her hands over his, staring up at me as she was pushed up to the edge of the pool, in the shallow end. He kissed behind her ear and she twisted her head.

"Oh...Sean," she pleaded with a breathy whisper. He moved his head around hers and kissed her neck. "Ohhh," she whimpered, her head lolling to whatever side he pushed it.

"I know you want more," Sean said to her, "Last week your fantasy came true; you had your first black man. Now you want more of my black cock. Say it, you want more."

Monica gasped, "More, yes, I want more."

"More what," Sean commanded. "What do you want more of? Say it."

"I want your big black cock in me," Monica said.

He took one of her arms and slid her hand down under the top of his thong. Monica's mouth opened and she exhaled sharply upon feeling his cock. Then Sean removed his thong, leaving her to jerk him off all on her own as I watched. Monica was breathing heavier and heavier as she stared up at me with her mouth hanging open. "Chris," she said, he's so big, his cock."

"Wiggle your hips, Monica," I said to her. She let go Sean's cock and replaced her hand against the edge of the pool, then put an arch in her back and slowly began moving her hips from side to side, briefly stealing a glance over her shoulder before returning her gaze back up at me.

'Good job,' I mouthed. Monica nodded back to me.

Sean groaned as he stared down at Monica's bikini clad ass, wiggling slowly against his stiff erection and making it wave from side to side.

"Monica...ask him if that's good," I told her.

"Is...Is...that good Sean?" She quickly looked at me, panting quietly.

"Don't stop..." he muttered as he watched Monica's undulating hips.

"Okay," she replied softly.

He grabbed a handful of her bikini bottom and pulled it down. She was now completely naked in the pool.


"Oh my, oh my God Sean...you're not going to fuck me with your cock?" she teased.


"Your wife has a fine ass," he said, looking at me.

"Just take it Sean," I groaned as I pulled on my cock through my shorts.

"Oh my...," Monica sighed as she looked up at me. Monica braced herself against the edge of the pool as she was manhandled.

"He needs you, Monica. Try to relax honey."

She took a deep breath, letting it out with a soft "Okay," she said. "But Sean, go slow, at first. My white pussy is still sore from the fucking you gave me last week. I've never had a cock as big as yours in me".

She rested her forearms on the edge of the pool and arched her ass up for Sean. Then, with one hand on her hip, he went to work finding her pussy with his cock. Monica stared nervously back up at me and waited, then suddenly tensed up.

When Sean pushed forward she raised her head up and winced. He's inside her, I thought. Right out here in the open. If the neighbors are watching they will be treated to quite a show.

Monica clenched her fists and began rapidly breathing. Sean held still inside her and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Now, push into her," I said to him.

He gave a sudden push, making her cry out. He pushed again.

"Easy Sean," she said. Monica waited for the next push. It came suddenly and she raised her head to cry out with it. Sean pushed in further and Monica's mouth opened and her hands and fingers tensed up.

"So fucking big," she said again. As she adjusted to the size of Sean's cock, Sean picked up the pace and she spread her hands to better brace herself. He was now fucking her so hard that water began splashing over the edge of the pool.

"I'm going to cum!" Sean said, and gave her several final thrusts as he emptied his cum into her. It ended with a grunt as Sean pulled out of her, leaving Monica panting to catch her breath.

"Oh my God... Oh my God...Chris, he came inside me, he filled me with his cum," she sighed breathlessly.

Monica slowly lifted her head up and stepped out of the pool. Sean helped her stand and escorted her to one of the lounge chairs.

"Here, Monica," I said, wiping her with a towel. Sean's cum was leaking from her pussy, and I wiped her there also. She raised her head up to look at me.

"You're one sexy woman," I said.

"I'm your sexy woman," she said, still catching her breath.

After a few minutes Monica had recovered and she lay on her back on the lounge chair. Sean was ready to go again, his cock back at full attention.

"Are you going to fuck her again?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "If she can take more of me".

"You're damn right I can take more," Monica said.

Sean climbed on top of Monica. She grabbed his cock with both hands and guided him to her pussy. The wet slick sounds of his cock against her pussy were unmistakable. With one hand he twisted the nipple on her right breast, then the left. Then he reached down and gave one of her ass cheeks a slap.

"Oh!" Monica cried out, more in pleasure than pain.

"That's it," I said. "Get it, Sean. Monica's married white pussy is ready for you again. Put your cock in her. Put your cock inside my wife." He reared back, bent his cock down and pushed most of it inside Monica, then set about fucking her.

He's really putting a lot of cock in her, I thought as I rubbed my crotch. "That looks so sexy," I said. "Sean," I said, "I want you in Monica as deep as you can get."

"Chris," Monica whimpered, "It hurts so good. His big black cock is so deep inside me."

Sean reared up and bottomed out again, gripping Monica by the flare of her hips and holding it there.

"Again," I said, "Do it again. Deep in my wife."

Every bit of his cock was already in her but Sean gripped Monica's hips tighter and visibly pressed himself harder down against her. He began fucking Monica as fast as he could.

"Monica," I said, "He's cumming inside you. Do you like it, your pussy filled with his cum?"

"I love it," Monica gasped, "Sean, give me all of your cum."


Sean held himself deep inside Monica, his cock pulsing as he came, again and again. When he had finished Sean leaned forward and gave Monica a kiss, their lips and tongues tasting each other. Sean stood up and looked at Monica. His cum leaked from her pussy and down over her legs.


"Oh God," she said, catching her breath. "That was so good, even better than last week."

I sat on the lounge chair next to her, and pulled her hair away from her face. I kissed her, telling her what a sexy woman she was.

Sean walked back to the other side of her. "Can I?" he said, looking at me. He was hard...already, even after fucking Monica twice in the last hour.

Monica turned her head to look up at him as she stroked his cock. After a moment, she said to Sean, "Take me again, Sean, I'm yours today".

Sean reached down and Monica instinctively offered her hand, and he helped her to her feet, placing his arms around her and kissing her. She kissed him back. I went to her also, placing my hands on her back and kissing the back of her neck.

I whispered in her ear, "Baby, this is your fantasy...and mine. I love watching Sean fuck you."

"Are you still sure this is what you want?" she asked.

"Sean, I said, "You can fuck Monica anytime you want. Isn't that right, Monica?"

"Yes," she purred.


"God that's hot," I said as I stroked my cock. Sean cupped Monica's breasts in his hands as they continued kissing.

"Ohhh..." she sighed and melted back against him.

I could only imagine how Monica felt as a young black man, her fantasy man, tugged on Monica's nipples, and licked her tits. Monica began breathing faster as soft moans escaped from her mouth. She took Sean's enormous cock in her hand and began stroking him.

I said to her, "Baby, Sean is going to fuck you again. But you have to tell him what you want."


"Sean," she said, as she stroked his cock. "Honey, you're going to fuck me again."

I was ready to cum myself as I watched the two lovers. "Fuck her, Sean. Now!"

Monica took Sean by the hand and guided him on to the lounge chair. Then she straddled him with her knees and lowered herself on to his cock. "Your cock is huge," Monica said to Sean. His cock was at least ten inches long, and wide. Sean reared his hips back and Monica pressed her hands against his chest.

Even though she already had Sean's cock in her twice today, its size and girth still hurt as Sean pushed into her. She let out a cry as Sean's cock slipped out of her. Again, Sean moved so that the head of his cock was at the entrance to her pussy, and Monica helped guide it back in by pressing down on it with her fingertips. As he pushed forward she replaced both her hands against his chest. Sean now had half his cock inside her.

"Your pussy's so good and tight Monica," he said.

"Tell me you love married white pussy and you can have me anytime," she replied.

"I love your married white pussy," he replied. The rest of his cock was now buried in Monica's pussy. inches


"It looks good seeing you open my wife's pussy like this," I said.

"You like watching your wife get fucked by a black man, right?" he asked me.

"Yes, Sean," I said.

Now, the full length of his rigid cock was easily gliding in and out of Monica's pussy. "That looks so good," I said to Monica. "You are stretched so wide with his cock inside you."

Sean began pistoning in and out of Monica as fast as he could. "Oh my God," I said as I watched Monica's shaved pussy bulge with each thrust inside of her. "You're fucking her good and full," I told Sean.

"Oh Chris!" Monica moaned up at me. She reached for my hand and pulled me down to her. We kissed, our tongues in each other's mouths, as Sean continued fucking her. I was ready to cum. I said to Monica, "Will you...?" She knew what I meant and said "Yes, baby," immediately.

I guided my cock to her mouth and she took me down her throat. I came right away, spewing my cum down her throat and on to her face.

"He fucking you good, Monica?" I asked as I wiped my cum from her face with a towel.

"Oh yes," she gasped

"You're doing a good job for him," I told her.

"I am?" she asked with eager lust, glancing up at Sean. He was just huffing away, staring down at Monica as he held her knees apart and fucked her. Then he arched his back and came inside her, for the third time today. She tilted her back and matched him climax for climax.

Sean withdrew, Monica's pussy again filled with his cum.

"Did Monica do a good job for you, Sean?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I never thought a married white woman would be this sexy."

"That's your surprise then!" Monica teased, reaching up and stroking his cock.

"I hope I can come back and see you two," Sean said.

"Yeah?" I asked, tugging on my cock as I watched. "Come back and fuck my wife's tight pussy?"

"Oh yes," he said, "But...the lease on my apartment is up, and there is a month before I return to college. I may have to go stay with my parents. They live 75 miles away. It may be difficult for me to come see you."

"Well," Monica said, "Maybe Sean can stay in our guest room until he goes back to school? Would that be okay, Chris?"


"Sure, I want Sean to be able to come back," I said. "We can make that work for a month. Stay with us for a while. You can get deep in her married pussy again, whenever you want." I reached down and cupped one of Monica's breasts, squeezing tight on her nipple. "Right, Monica? If Sean needs a place to stay..."

I didn't need to ask twice. Our new houseguest moved in the next day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories