Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 05

Story Info
Monica Continues Her Trysts with Black Men.
3.2k words
4.2
17.1k
28
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In parts 1-4 of Monica's Black Cock Fantasy we were introduced to Chris and his wife, Monica, whose fantasy was sex with the 21 year-old black pool man, Sean. Monica, with help and encouragement from her husband, realized her fantasy, even having Sean as a houseguest while awaiting his return to college. But all things must come to an end, and Sean said goodbye in a special way as he left.

This part 5 picks up on Chris and Monica's lives, post-Sean.

*

I could tell Monica was depressed after Sean returned to college; a part of her was left unfulfilled. As her husband, I had to put any pangs of jealousy aside and make Monica's needs were satisfied, else Monica might do something reckless. She had thrown herself into her work, which took her mind off Sean for a while but that was only temporary.

Sean had been gone for a little over a month. It was a Friday night and Monica seemed distracted, listless.

"Hey honey," I said. "I have an idea for trying something that may be exciting."

"Oh yeah? What are you thinking?" Monica asked.

"I want you to dress up in a very sexy and revealing outfit. I'll drop you off at a bar and after 5 minutes or so I will come in to the bar and sit with you.

"Oh. I like this plan a lot." Monica said as she moved in closer and started to pull my cock out of my pants.

"It seems like it," I said, as I teased her erect nipples and pulled gently on them.

"Do you like the idea of dressing like a slut and sitting at the bar knowing all the men will be checking you out and thinking about fucking you?" I asked as I started to kiss her passionately.

"Oh, yes," she replied, as she started to my cock.

"And there may be a big black cock in it for you," I added.

"You pick a place and we'll go tomorrow!" said Monica excitedly.

Tomorrow arrived and we started to get ready. Monica was dressed in a sheer silk blouse, and no bra, which showed off her D-cup breasts. A leather miniskirt and a pair of 4 inch 'come fuck' pumps topped off her outfit. Oh, and her anklet with the heart symbol and the letters 'BBC'.

The bar I had picked out was crosstown, far enough that we shouldn't run into neighbors or workmates. The bar was a little bit seedy and was definitely a place where single men were looking to meet a woman, and the way Monica was dressed she was going to get hit on a lot.

I stopped in front of the bar and Monica got out of the car. I stayed to enjoy the view as she walked inside. I smiled as I saw a couple, a black man with a white woman leaving the bar, and the man gave Monica a long hard look as she went by him.

I parked and waited for five minutes, then got out of the car and walked into the bar. As I entered the place, I saw that most of the clientele was black. There was one white couple, sitting with a black man, and a mixed couple -- black man and white woman. Monica was at a corner booth, U-shaped, with a drink in front of her. I sat down at her booth, kissed her and ordered a drink.

As we sipped our drinks, I noticed a tall well-built black man sitting at the bar near us who was focused on Monica.

"There is a good-looking black guy sitting behind you at the bar and he is checking you out. Are you interested?" I asked hopefully. As I was describing her admirer Monica quickly glanced back and caught his eye. He raised his glass to her and smiled.

Monica flushed turning back to me. "He's very handsome," she said.

"I'm going to hit the men's room," I said as I got up and moved by Monica. "Let's see what happens."

Monica didn't protest as I walked away so I knew she was very interested to see where this was going.

I waited a few minutes in the rest room and then came back. The man was now sitting at her booth talking with Monica. As I started to sit down Monica introduced me.

"Marcus, this is my husband, Chris."

Marcus and I shook hands and he said, "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Not at all." I responded. "Why don't you join us?"

Monica smiled, said "Yes, please stay a while." I slid into booth on Monica's left side so that Monica was sandwiched between Marcus and me. Monica turned towards him and spread her legs wider. Marcus accepted her unspoken invitation and placed his hand on her leg, only inches from her pussy. Monica flirted with Marcus as we made small talk.

Then I said, "Monica is really enjoying you staring at her body and I can tell from where your hand is located that you are enjoying yourself too."

Marcus replied, "I sure am enjoying the view your wife is giving me," Marcus said, as he began playing with her pussy with his fingers. I realized that Monica had decided not to wear any panties.

"Well I'm enjoying you looking at her," I said. "Do you like Marcus looking at you?" I asked Monica.

Monica looked up at me, and then Marcus, and said "Yes" with a smile. She leaned in and kissed Marcus.

Monica was getting turned on having Marcus' hand on her leg, and on her pussy, so I decided to push things further. "You should feel how luscious Monica's breasts are," I said to Marcus. "Go ahead and feel them. I'm sure Monica won't mind? Would you honey?" I asked.

Marcus didn't have to be told twice and his other hand quickly moved to Monica's breasts, while leaving his other hand on her pussy. Monica visibly shuddered as he did this.

"I like watching you with my wife." I told Marcus.

"It's very exciting playing with your wife's body," Marcus said. Then to Monica, "Have you ever been with a black man?"

Remembering her time with Sean, Monica leaned over and whispered in Marcus' ear, "I love a big black cock inside me." She continued, "Marcus, is your cock hard? Your hand is on my married white pussy. Is it making your cock hard?"

"Do you want to fuck Monica's pussy?" I asked him.

"More than anything", he said as he eyed Monica.

"Well I'm okay with it if she is." I replied. "Monica, do you like Marcus playing with your pussy?" I asked

"Oh yesssss..."Monica moaned.

"You have such a sexy pussy" Marcus growled to Monica as he continued to rub and play with it. "Your wife is so wet; I can slide my fingers in to her pussy so easily." he added. And I could tell from Monica's reaction he had done just that.

"Do you want to cum while I play with your pussy?" he asked. "If you do then you need to ask me." And at that he slowly pulled his hand back from under Monica's skirt and let it rest on her thigh.

Monica was breathing hard and with a flushed face she looked over at Marcus, "Please make me cum. I want you to play with my pussy till I cum all over your hand."

Marcus smiled at her as she said this and he moved his hand back under her skirt and started playing with her again. He then got bold and took one of Monica's hands off the table and placed it on his groin. Monica got the hint right away and with their eyes locked she started to rub his crotch as he continued to rub her clit.

We couldn't help but have an audience, even though the action was going on below the table. There was a guy at the bar sitting near us and he was watching us intently. There was no doubt he knew what was going on and he had a big grin on his face. Monica saw him too but she continued to rub Marcus's crotch.

Monica unzipped Marcus's pants, reached her hand in and pulled out his very hard and quite large cock. Monica glanced down at it as she started to jerk him off. Marcus rubbed Monica's pussy with more intensity and gave a quite moan as she jerked him off. It was pretty obvious by the motion of her arm what Monica was doing.

"Do you like my cock?" Marcus asked her.

"Yes." Monica smiled as she looked back at me and then over at Marcus.

"Do you like playing with my big black cock?" Marcus asked with a smirk. "I can tell your husband likes to watch you play with it."

"Oh, I love it." Monica said. Monica could barely get her hand around his thick shaft but she continued to stroke it up and down as Marcus teased her with his dirty talk.

"Chris, your wife is one slutty girl and she sure knows how to give a great hand job."

"That's nothing" I said "she's ten times better with her mouth."

"Oh God...I would love to see her sexy lips wrapped around my cock," Marcus moaned as he continued to keep his eyes on Monica.

"You want to suck on my big black cock, slut?" Marcus asked as he fingered her.

Monica squeezed her legs onto Marcus's hand and moaned "yesss..." as she started to climax, right there in the bar. Her orgasm was a long one and I could tell she was cumming multiple times as Marcus didn't let up. Finally, Monica started to breathe again but I had to quickly grab her and help hold her up.

"So what's next?" he asked as he eyed me. Tucking his cock back into his pants, he said, "That was so great playing with your wife's pussy but I don't want this night to end."

"Do you want Marcus to come with us, honey?" I asked Monica.

"Yes," she said, I want to feel Marcus' big cock inside me."

"So where should we go?" Marcus asked.

"Don't worry." I responded "I have an idea."

We walked to our car, and I drove while Monica and Marcus climbed into the back.

"So let's go see if we can find someplace more private." I said as I drove away. There was a small motel a few blocks from the bar and I pulled in, rented a room and the three of us went up to room 249.

Once in the room, I took a seat in a corner of the room and watched.

It didn't take long for Marcus to take command. He said to Monica in a deep voice, "Take off your clothes, baby. I want to see that tight white married body."

Monica obediently complied with his instruction, stripping to reveal her tits and pussy, leaving on only her heels and anklet. Marcus dropped his pants and briefs, allowing his big black cock to come to full attention. He began stroking himself as he eyed Monica.

"Now turn around for me. Show me what you've got."

Monica turned and modeled herself, trying to look as sexy as she could. She ran her hands through her hair, rubbed her hands over her body, and teased her nipples. Felling like a prostitute performing for her client, Monica quickly discovered that she loved this feeling.

"Now play with yourself," Marcus commanded.

Monica spread her pussy lips open with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other hand. She loved performing for Marcus, knowing she would soon have his big black cock inside her. Alternating between fucking herself with two fingers and rubbing her clit, Monica continued to play with herself as Marcus moved close to her. The sight of his huge black cock dangling between his legs excited her. He is as big as Sean was, maybe bigger, she thought to herself.

"Now get on your knees and suck it...slut," Marcus ordered.

Monica immediately dropped to her knees as if worshipping his cock, wrapped her hands around his big black cock and took the head into her mouth. Marcus took Monica by her chin and put at least three inches of his cock down her throat. Monica started to gag but then recovered and started bobbing her head up and down on Marcus' cock. Monica offered him no resistance when he took hold of her head and started to fuck her mouth with short hard strokes.

"Do you like that slut," he said, "Do you like having your mouth fucked by a black man? Tell me bitch, tell me how you like it"!

Letting Marcus' cock slide from her mouth, Monica took a deep breath and then looking up at him she revealed her true desires.

"Hard and deep, use me, make me your slut, your whore!" she cried out.

"What kind of whore?" he teased.

"A married white whore!" Monica moaned, taking Marcus's cock back into her mouth.

"Good girl...now suck it hard...that's it...yeah".

"Chris," are you watching your wife suck my big black cock?" Marcus said to me.

Yes, I was, and Monica sucked his to perfection. For the next ten minutes Monica stroked and sucked Marcus's cock. She could only get about half of it into her mouth, she gagged every time it hit the back of her throat. Still, she soldiered on, trying to please him, and herself. Marcus put his hands on her head again, grabbed her hair, and forced more of his cock down her throat.

"Get ready bitch!" he said loudly, "I'm going to cum!" She felt his body stiffen and a moment later a stream of hot cum shot down her throat, and spilled over on her face and down on to her tits. She swallowed all she could until Marcus came again, filling her mouth and splattering her body.

He pulled out of her mouth and said, "Now get on the bed bitch and spread your fucking legs." With Marcus' cum dripping off her hair, face, and tits, Monica obediently crawled onto the bed and opened her legs ready to receive him. Standing before her and stroking his cock, Marcus teased her.

"What do you want now, slut?"

"Fuck me, please, I want you to fuck me!" Monica begged.

Monica groaned as Marcus pushed the full length of his cock into her cunt in one hard stroke. It might have hurt another woman but, after Sean's constant fucking, she was now used to having a big black cock inside her.

With long, deep, and very slow strokes Marcus began to fuck Monica. Seeing the look of frustration on her face as he teased her, Marcus knew what she wanted but made her beg for it.

"Is that how you want it bitch...nice and slow"

"No...please...harder...fuck me harder," she whimpered.

"What else you slut. What else do you want?" he asked.

"I want to be your slut Marcus. Your white married whore. I want you to use me and make me please you," she begged.

Increasing the speed of his thrusts, Marcus began to fuck Monica harder and harder. A shudder went through Monica's body as her first orgasm wracked her body. Marcus continued to fuck her.

But Marcus pulled out of her. Her placed Monica on her hands and knees and tilted her body so her ass was displayed to him. The next thing she felt was Marcus' finger as he applied KY lubricant all around and inside her asshole. Monica realized he was going to take her in the ass. "Ever been fucked in the ass before bitch?"

"No, please," Monica begged, "You're too big!" she cried out.

Marcus ignored her plea. A moment later she felt the huge head of Marcus' cock pushing against her asshole. Gritting her teeth and clutching at the sheets on the bed, Monica felt the pain rack her body as Marcus slowly worked head of his huge black cock into her asshole.

Despite the pain, she could not stop Marcus. The pain almost caused her to black out as she felt inch after inch of his hard black cock being forced into her ass. But she relaxed, the pain subsided, and Marcus fucked her ass with the same deep, hard strokes that he had fucked her cunt.

"Do you like that, slut, my big black cock in your slutty white ass?" he asked.

"Oh fuck, yes," she groaned. Monica gripped the bed sheets for support.

As Marcus's cock painfully stretched and filled her virgin ass, any further talk was cut off by Monica's approaching orgasm. Shocked to find that despite the pain she felt, the sensation of being fucked in the ass by Marcus's big black cock was more than Monica could handle and she was climbing to orgasm again. Reaching between her legs and pinching her clitoris as her orgasm convulsed, she felt this one was different from the others, much harder, stronger, and longer.

Monica had never experienced anything like it before. Aware that Marcus was cumming at the same time as she was, she felt her ass grip tightly to his cock and her whole body shook violently. Feeling Marcus's cock swell and twitch as his hot, thick seed spurted deep inside her, Monica moaned out in total pleasure.

Puling his cock from her ass, Marcus went and poured himself a drink, leaving Monica exhausted and sore on the bed. Walking back and standing at the end of the bed, he looked at Monica and then down at his cock and said, "Now clean it slut...with your mouth...lick my cock clean and keep it hard so that I can fuck you again!"

Monica slid off the bed and knelt in front of Marcus. Tasting the mixture of her cunt juice, her ass, and his cum, Monica slowly and carefully took her time as she licked every inch of Marcus' cock until it was perfectly clean. Stroking it and sucking it as she did, Monica was delighted to find that it was still hard because she still wanted more of his big cock.

For the next hour, Marcus commanded her to suck his cock and, open her ass and cunt for him as he used her over and over. Monica experienced wave after wave of sexual pleasure as Marcus used her with wanton abandon.

Finally, covered in sweat and Marcus' cum, her ass sore from the pounding, Marcus left Monica on the bed. He toweled off, dressed and left, but not before he and I traded phone numbers. I helped Monica to the shower, washed the sweat and cum off her, dried her and placed her back on the bed. I dressed her as best I could, and carried her to the car. She was asleep in seconds.

I carried her into our house and tucked her in bed. It was noon before she awoke, stumbling into the kitchen.

"I see you enjoyed yourself last night," I said to her.

"I feel like I've been raped," she said, "And, I was, in a way. I let him take me in every way imaginable, and I enjoyed it."

"Monica," I said, "You were asleep on the bed when Marcus said he would like to get together again. And I said yes. Was that the right answer?"

"Yes," said Monica, "I'll fuck him again, over and over. For you.