Monica's Black Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

Story Info
Monica's Tryst with Sean Comes to an End.
2.7k words
4.07
17.6k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part 4 of Monica's Black Cock Fantasy. In part 1 and 2, Monica, with encouragement from her husband, Chris, realizes her fantasy with Sean, the black 21 year-old pool man. Monica is introduced to Sean's big cock, several times. At the end of part 2 we learn that Sean's apartment lease has expired and he may have to move in with his parents for a month until college starts. Both Chris and Monica offer to have him stay as their guest until he leaves for college. In part 3, we experience with Monica and Chris life with Sean a part of the household.

The month with Sean as our house guest went by faster than expected. All good things come to an end, and this was no exception. Sean was to leave for college the next day. This would be Monica's last time to fuck him, at least for a while.

Monica was in the bedroom when Sean and I greeted her. She was half undressed, only arriving home from work a few minutes ago. She had on a bra and panties, and of course, her 'I love big black cock' anklet. Monica never took her anklet off, proclaiming to anyone that noticed that she was now a married white slut for black men.

"Sean wants to say goodbye before he leaves tomorrow morning," I said.

Monica was clearly disappointed. "Leaving? I thought we had more time together before you left for school?" she asked.

"No", Sean said, "Classes begin day after tomorrow.

"Monica," I said, running my hand over her breasts. "I think Sean needs to get deep one last time before he goes."

"That right Sean?" I asked. "You here to get deep in my wife's pussy?"

"Omigod," he said, "I want to get deep in her pussy, Chris," he said.

Monica leaned over the bed, then arched her ass out. I slipped off her panties while Sean reached down and took one of Monica's ass cheeks, and me the other, and together we groped her ass, pulling it apart and squeezing her cheeks. Sean reached in for her pussy, inserting two fingers as he tickled her clit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

"You like that?" I asked. "Your husband and your black lover fondling you?"

"Yesss..." she moaned again.

"More?"

"Yesss..." she said. Monica looked back at the two of us. "I want you both to keep touching me," she whispered.

Sean gripped Monica's shoulder and put more effort into massaging her pussy. She just panted softly as she arched her ass up and down on his hand.

"So beautiful, Monica is so beautiful," Sean said to me.

"God that looks hot," I said.

"Yeah?" she panted. I just nodded.

Sean gripped Monica by the hips and rubbed his cock over her pussy lips

"You like to feel Sean's big black cock on your pussy?" I asked. Monica looked up at me and pleadingly said, "Yes."

"She got a tight pussy," he finally said, looking at me. "Her pussy is still tight even with all the fucking I've given her."

"Monica's got a very tight pussy," I said. "A tight white married pussy."

Monica's voice was trembling, "The way you're talking about me," she said. "He's going to make me come," she panted. She strained her head up, and held it as she began to cry out in orgasm. As the first wave hit, I could see her ass jump and twitch against Sean's hand.

She had several more, moaning out with each one. "Good?" I asked.

Monica turned to look behind her. She reached back and grabbed a handful of Sean's shirt. "Come here," she commanded, pulling him to her for a long passionate kiss before turning to face me and kissing me just as passionately. Sean bent her forward again, stepped up against her and reached under her arms to cup both tits as he began humping her. Monica was wetter than I had ever seen her. Sean's big cock entered her pussy and he shoved every inch on it into her.

"Oh God, Chris!" she cried out, "He's fucking me now!"

"Holy shit, Sean!" she panted, turning her head as if to ensure he heard her. "Oh!" she grunted, as Sean thrust in her as far as he could.

Then Sean began fucking Monica wildly, each thrust making her entire body shake. I held her jerking body up by her elbows and she gripped my shoulders tight.

"He's fucking me! He's fucking me!" she cried.

Then she pulled away from him, his cock pulling of her. "Just a second, Sean," she said. "Oh my God, that was relentless. But Sean, honey, I can't let you cum in me today."

I looked at Sean, not sure what to make of it. He just stood there, tugging on the end of this dick with a confused look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked, brushing the hair from her face.

"It's too risky today," she whispered quietly. "And I'm extremely horny, so it was getting harder to stop. I ran out of pills yesterday," she said, "And I didn't get to the drug store.

She put her arms around Sean and said to him, "Are you angry?" she asked. "I wanted to feel you cum in me as much as you wanted it."

"I'm not mad," he said, kissing her. But his cock was still erect and full of cum. "What does this mean? For us? Today?"

"It means this," she said, looking up at him, "that I'm going to do this." With her eyes belying her hunger for him, Monica turned and walked up to him. She took him by the hand and led him over to the bed, nodding toward the headboard. "Have a seat." Sean did as he was told.

Sean climbed onto the bed and lay back, his cock pointing straight up. Monica climbed on to the bed, crawled between his legs, and then took the base of his cock in her hand. She was wearing both her engagement ring and her wedding ring, which were plainly visible against Sean's dark black cock. "Have you enjoyed fucking me with your big black cock, Sean? In my married white pussy?" Monica whispered, giving the head a kiss.

"Oh yesss," he moaned.

"God, it is sooo big. Sean, I'm going to suck your big black cock like you've never had it sucked before," she whispered. "When you get back to college you can tell them all about the married white woman who rocked your world."

Monica looked back down at it and slowly leaned closer, rapidly flicking her tongue at it as she closed in and engulfed as much of the head as would fit in her mouth. She then slowly dragged her lips back over the flared head.

"Yeah," Sean groaned out. as his head fell back against the headboard.

"Oh yeah?" Monica teased. "My mouth feel good on your big cock?"

"Oh," he groaned as she took the head in her mouth again. Sean put a hand on the top of Monica's head as it bobbed up and down on him, pressing downward to get more of his cock in her mouth.

Sean moaned out loud. Monica grinned at the sound, tilting her head back to look up at him. Sean's eyes were shut and his mouth hung open. Monica began jerking the base faster, still straining to look up at him. Monica repeatedly bobbed her mouth up and down on the head.

I took a seat on the end of the bed to watch as Monica engulfed Sean's' cock in her mouth. She saw me looking and glanced down at her wedding rings.

"Mmmm," she moaned over a mouthful of cock as she flaunted her rings. "You like fucking married women, don't you Sean?" she asked, jerking him.

"Hell yeah," he whispered back to her. He was slowly pumping his hips up into her hand.

"Yeah?" she continued. "You fucked me with this big cock, didn't you? Stuffed it inside my married white pussy and made me squeal?" "Made me cum, didn't you? Over and over!" Monica said as she pumped his big cock up and down.

"You fucked my pussy Sean, and now I'm sucking your big black cock," Monica moaned. "I'm sucking your big cock in my bedroom." Monica took another mouthful of Sean's cock.

"Chris, you like watching me take care of this cock? You like seeing your wife suck a black cock?"

"Yeah," I said.

"And now," she teased, "I made it all hard and now I'm going to take care of it. Like a good wife should."

"I just...want to get in it, you know?" he said looking up at me. I thought of what he meant and couldn't help myself, looking at Monica recovering from taking such a mouthful of cock.

"Monica, Sean needs to fuck you," I said.

"I don't know Chris," she said softly. "It's risky right now," she said, slumping back down on her hip against Sean, staring at me as she held his cock by the base in her left hand.

"I want to fuck her pussy," he said. This got Monica's attention and she resumed slowly stroking him as she looked back at him. "I can stop in time, I promise," he said to her. "I want to get so deep inside you Monica," he insisted.

"Can you take him inside you again?" I asked.

Then after thinking for a moment, she nodded 'yes' to me.

Monica said to Sean, "I like how I learned to take all of your big cock," she told him as she stroked his cock. "I want to be good for you and my husband. Just be careful inside me. Pull out before you cum. Okay?"

"Sean," I said, "Just get in deep. Fuck her good and deep, I want to hear Monica groan," I said as I took her by the hand and positioned her on her hands and knees.

He reared back, positioned the head of his cock against Monica's pussy, and pressed forward. She tensed up at first as his big cock entered her but once the head was in the rest of Sean's cock slid in to the hilt. Sean adjusted his knees, then set about fucking my wife.

"Fuck me Sean," she begged. "Fuck my pussy."

They fucked like this for several minutes when Monica looked up at me with glazed over eyes as she was pounded steadily from behind.

"Taking a big cock?" I asked, staring intently at her.

"I'm taking a big cock," she quickly replied.

Sean was just hitting it over and over, tightening his grip on Monica's waist as he slapped up against her.

"I'm going to cum," she panted. And she came with his cock inside her, her body racked with throes of pleasure.

Sean moaned out loud. He was ready to cum.

"Sean?" Monica said, panting. He didn't answer. She turned at the waist to reach back, but his insistent pumping rendered her unable to keep reaching for him and she fell forward again with a huff of "Ohhh!" and let her head droop against the bed as she was pounded.

"Sean you got to come out," she pleaded, in between heavy panting as he jerked her back and forth by the flare of her hips.

He relaxed his hold on Monica's waist and pulled out of her, then sat back on the bed. Monica stayed as she was for a moment, catching her breath. Then she pushed herself up and turned to sit next to Sean.

She took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it as she stared at me, catching her breath. "Oh my God," she sighed at me, then flicked her head, tossing her hair over to one side. She bent down and began running her tongue over his cock as she jerked on it.

"Did you like doing that to me, Sean, fucking me?" she asked, not bothering to look up at him.

"Oh yeah," he said as he looked down at her, still catching his breath.

"Yeah?" she moaned as she ran her lips back and forth on him as she jerked his cock head faster with a loose grip. She turned to look up at him. "You're going to miss fucking me when you're at college, aren't you? Fucking me in front of my husband? Fucking me good and hard and making me take all this big, black cock? Those college girls can't satisfy you like I can, can they?" Monica quickly sank her mouth back down over the head with a whimper and brushed her hair behind her ear as she bobbed up and down on it.

"You take all of my cock so good Monica," Sean groaned with his eyes closed. "You are the only woman ever let me get all deep like that."

After a few more minutes of cock sucking she began jerking the base wildly, getting a steady low groan from Sean.

"Ready to cum?" she asked, tilting her head back to look up at him.

"I'm about to," he groaned.

Monica went back to sucking him.

Sean moaned louder.

"Come on, baby" she whispered, taking him in her mouth once more.

Sean suddenly tensed up, and then began to cum.

Monica jerked the base of his cock with her lips locked over the head as Sean filled her mouth with his cum. It spewed on to her lips and cheeks at first, but she then began successfully swallowing his load.

The sight of Monica as she gulped down his cum was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen in my life. Monica opened her mouth to take in a breath and several thick ropes of cum lapped across her face.

Strands of cum stretched between her lips as she panted to catch her breath.

Sean's cock pulsed again and several more ropes of cum shot over her eye and forehead and in her hair. She took a deep breath and took the head of his cock back in her mouth as she milked the cum from it, as she swallowed more of his load.

When Sean finally stopping cumming she swallowed hard, took a deep breath and looked at me as strands of cum dripped from her lips and hung from her jaw and chin. She swiped her tongue over her lips with a reflexive swallow, then wiped her chin with the back of her hand and looked up at Sean.

"You cum a lot," she said with a swallow, blinking at him as she slowly stroked the head of his cock. "Mmmm," Monica moaned. "Did I do a good job for you Sean?" she asked softly, turning to look up at him.

"Oh yeah, more than just good," he sighed.

"I know how much you like to fuck me," she said, staring at his cock. "I'm going to miss bending over for you."

Monica crawled over to me. She rolled over onto her back and I cradled her in my arms. It was so hot to see her relax with semen streaked across her face. I leaned over to kiss her and sampled Sean's cum myself. We fell asleep like that and didn't move until the next morning.

Sean was up early, was packed and ready to go. Sean and I shook hands and I wished him well at school. Monica took Sean in her arms and gave him a long kiss. And then he was out the door, and gone.

Later that afternoon Monica and I planned to talk about our experience with Sean, and where we would go from here. She started. "One thing I wanted to say..."

"Sure," I said.

"Well, if I could just make one request in all this..." she continued.

She took a deep breath. "The request would be that I would like to bring other men into our relationship, black men, like Sean. Not an every week kind of thing but on occasion, when it suits us. Know this, I love you with all my heart but our time with Sean has awakened something in me, something that I need. But only if you consent."

"Really?" I said. "You really feel that way?"

"Yes, she said."

"Then I feel the same," I said.

"Oh!!" she said, hugging me tight. "I'm so glad we feel the same, Chris! Mmmm!" she moaned, squeezing me as tight as she could.

To follow...Part 5