Monica's Brother Goes Surfing

Story Info
Monica's brother goes surfing.
3.7k words
4.13
18.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after Monica came home from her surfing holiday my mother suggested that I might like to go up and stay with Jessica and surf. My mother still didn't know what went on up there but Monica had told me and I wanted to go. I was a year older than Monica and I had met Jessica a few times. I have to admit I lusted after her -- she had a nice figure and was very attractive and we got on well. For quite a while after her visits I masturbated visualising her naked on my bed. The idea that I would go and stay with her and actually see her naked was really exciting.

The moment I arrived at her house she and Brett told me that dressing was optional. They went to their bedroom and came back to the kitchen with nothing on at all. There was Jessica, the woman of my dreams standing in front of me naked. My imagined vision of her was not far from reality -- I got her breasts right but her pussy had a lot more hair on it than I imagined. I still had the hots for her. I watched as she moved round the kitchen and bent over -- I could see her crack. Did she do that on purpose? The tease.

We went down to the beach and Jessica introduced me to some of her friends who were about my age sitting in front of the clubhouse. I sat down on my towel and chatted with some of them for a while. I wasn't conscious being naked myself but I was conscious of the fact that everywhere I was seeing these naked chicks. The must've been fifteen or so and I couldn't take my eyes off them. For the last ten years of my life I had been mentally undressing huge numbers of girls who were fellow students and I had been ogling their imaginary breasts and here all of a sudden I didn't have to do that. I could just look. It didn't seem to matter what size or shape was on display, I thought they looked good. Some of the girls saw me looking in their direction and smiled back.

The girls weren't just sitting on their towels or lying on them -- they were walking around without a care in the world. I began analysing just what I was looking at. The ones who had shaved and there were plenty of them just showed their slit. Was this all they spent their time covering up -- it wasn't sexy or interesting at all. The girls who had hairy bushes -- some looked more interesting even though they were showing less. Perhaps that hairy triangle was designed to stimulate your imagination as to what could not be seen. A few of them were sitting cross-legged and you could see the slits but nothing more. What you really wanted to see was still hidden. I still hadn't seen where my dick was going to go. I kept hoping that one of them would expose herself but it never happened.

My luck changed when a beautiful Italian girl, Francesca, who I had met on the train coming up, came over. I think she was already attracted to me just from talking to me on the train but she was quite excited to see somebody she knew. She sat in front of me cross-legged and momentarily all I could do was look at her magnificent breasts. While I was doing that she was eyeing my dick then she looked up at me and smiled. It was lust at first sight. I don't know exactly what turned her on but she seemed to have the hots for me. I nearly fell off my perch when her hands moved down to her lustrous black bush and separated her lips revealing a nice juicy clitoris. She was sure making her intentions clear.

She mentioned on the train how her life had been turned upside down in a crazy turn of events. Apparently it had been arranged by her parents that she would be the trophy wife for a very rich Italian businessman. She had fallen for his good looks and she was looking forward to making love with him for the first time on their wedding day. All she could think about was the wedding night. It was on her mind constantly. She could not believe it when he was arrested by the police red-handed with millions of dollars' worth of drugs. She was told that he would probably never get out of jail and that the wedding was off. She cried herself to sleep for a few nights and then decided to get on with life. For weeks she had been dreaming of making love with him, then it was all over and she decided to make her dream come true -- married or unmarried. She looked at me and smiled again. Her every action indicated that she was available.

"Do you have a surfboard?"

"No, but I love to surf. Let's go out and surf -- the waves look good."

With that Francesca grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet and we ran to the surf. We waded out and then swam beyond where the waves broke. As we were waiting to catch a wave Francesca pulled me towards her and kissed me and I mean kissed. She was more passionate than any other girl I had ever kissed. I don't know how long we were doing that when her hand reached down and grabbed my dick and started to move up and down. I took the opportunity to reach down between her legs and massage her clitoris. Most of the other girls on the beach seem ed to have very little flesh between the lips but not Francesca -- I couldn't see them, so I can't describe them but I can tell you from feeling that she was well endowed in that department. The moment I actually put my finger on her clitoris her eyes rolled back and I could see that she was well on the way to have an orgasm. She held me tight and then it came. When the last spasm had gone, she pulled me closer to her and said, "Thank you. I needed that."

We caught the next wave in and went back to our towels.

"I've got to go back and have lunch with Uncle Vince. He wants to introduce me to some Italian friend who is looking for a wife but it won't be me. I'm coming back for you. I'll give you a ring when I get back."

I had lunch and a nap and went back down for some more surfing. Just before dinner my phone rang and an excited voice said, "You're in luck. Vince got a phone call and has to go away for three days. He was supposed to look after me but now that the cat's away, the mice can play. I'll meet you at the clubhouse in 10 minutes."

I don't think I've ever seen anybody as excited as Francesca. She looked terrific as she walked towards me with her rather large breasts and a large black hairy triangle between her legs. It was the smile on her face that did the trick. As we got closer, she ran the last few steps and kissed me. I could feel her breasts against my chest and how warm they were. She grabbed me by the hand and led me back to Vince's house. Without asking she poured me a glass of red, "This is the best that the Vince has -- it is really good."

She pinched my cheek and led me into the bedroom. It was only then that it struck me that she had used some very good perfume on her body.

"Tonight is my first time and I want it to be special. When you enter me I want to say, "Ti amo, Ti amo, Ti amo." That means in Italian, I love you, I love you, I love you."

I was happy to be the most willing sacrificial lamb in history. Francesca laid herself out on a plate and waited for me to enjoy her, one morsel at a time. First we kissed and then my hands massaged her breasts and I kissed and sucked her nipples until she was wriggling uncontrollably and led my hand down to her clitoris. She was so sensitive, I couldn't believe it. I only touched her for a few seconds and she had an orgasm. More kissing.

"You want to look?" How did she know what I wanted to do? I was dying to look at her pussy. Her perfume and the aroma of pussy mixed together to make a scent that drew you in closer and closer. When my eyes had had their fill it was time for my tongue to taste. As I looked down, the sight of a black forest cake came to mind. There was a magnificent black forest on both sides of her pink slit and somewhere in there was a cherry. My tongue tentatively touched her clitoris and she visibly gave a start and I licked more and more. Francesca began to writhe in pleasure and I sensed that she would within a few seconds be having an orgasm when, in a manoeuvre that happened so quickly that I was unaware of what was happening, Francesca had lifted my tongue from her clitoris and somehow got the tip of my penis at the entrance to her vagina. She was so wet and there was no barrier and I more or less just slipped straight in but I remembered to say, "Ti amo, Ti amo, Ti amo" just as she said the same. The top half of my body was clasped into her bosom while the bottom half of my body was locked into her black forest cake looking for the cherry. Francesca had a serene look on her face and moved her bottom a few times and was convulsed in an orgasm.

"Did you cum?"

"No."

"You've got to cum. If you don't cum, I have failed. If I don't have an orgasm, you have failed. Just move slowly and gently. I want to feel you moving inside me."

I don't know why but it felt really good to pull out and push in hard - perhaps because it felt very masculine. When my loins crashed into hers and I knew that my dick could not go in any farther, that felt good. I didn't last very long -- just a few strokes and I knew I was coming. Francesca smiled as she felt the spasms in my dick and when they stopped, she gave me a big kiss.

"You beautiful boy. You beautiful boy. Today was going to be the day of my wedding and I was so looking forward to this and you made it so beautiful. Thank you."

I luxuriated in the warmth of her pussy for a while and she said, "It's funny, you know, I never read anywhere about when it was time for you to pull out."

I never thought about it -- there was just no point in staying there, so I pulled out and Francesca reached for a tissue and wiped herself and gave me one. We lay next to each other for ages just looking into each other's eyes and holding each other. The smell of sex was all around us -- it was unmistakable. It didn't take my mind long to be thinking about having another fuck. When Francesca felt my dick getting hard again, she needed no encouragement. She rolled on her back and lifted her knees up and exposed her pussy. No invitation was needed. I was back inside her in a flash and moving back and forwards until I came again. We must've done it another five times before we fell asleep.

I woke up with a morning glory and we had another fuck before breakfast, this time doggy style. I liked that.

Francesca said, "It's time for a shower and breakfast."

Well you can imagine what the shower was like. My suspicions that Francesca was a raving sex maniac were being confirmed but I loved it. I won't bore you with details of what happened over the next three days but it was just more of the same in different positions. Francesca seemed inexhaustible but I have to confess that I was wilting. I was saved by the bell you might say -- Francesca got a phone call from her mother insisting that she come home now that Vince wasn't there to protect her. Francesca made me promise that I would contact her when I got back home and I didn't need a second invitation.

I went back to Jessica's and she just said, "Hello Tim. Good to see you. We wondered what had happened to you. I have to tell you that the very first time that I saw you, I said to myself, "This boy is very well endowed. He won't last long before some woman offers him a place to keep it warm." I wasn't wrong was I?"

"No. When I came up on the train I met this beautiful girl, Francesca, and we met again on the beach and when her uncle Vince went away, she invited me to stay with her and that's where I've been."

"Well I'm glad you're okay. You look like you need some sleep."

I sure did. I slept until lunch time. I had lunch and I took my surfboard and went out a few times and came back and decided to go for a walk and investigate what was happening in other parts of the beach. Jessica had pointed out to me the section near the rocks where people made love and groped each other. I thought that would be an interesting place to start and walked towards the rocks. As I got near them a woman called out to me, "Are you Jessica's nephew? She told me you were coming."

"Yes. How do you know her?"

"She's a good friend of mine."

At the same time her finger beckoned me to come over. She was sitting under a four-poster umbrella on a blanket with two other women. She had a portable icebox and said, "Would you like a beer?"

"I'd love one."

"Come join us. I'm Peggy and these are my friends Sue and Jocelyn."

Hellos all around and I sat down to join them. We were all sitting cross-legged. I was worried that I might embarrass myself and get an erection but my penis behaved itself. I have to say I was surprised because all three women were sitting in such a way that I could easily see their cracks. They were all different with different amounts of flesh protruding from the top of their cracks. I tried to look them in the eye as we talked but my eyes continually flickered to look at their pussies. After a while Sue suggested going to surf but Peggy said she would go later and continued to talk to me. We talked for a while until Peggy surprised me by reaching out and grabbing my dick.

"Has your friend got stage fright? The way you've been looking at me I would have expected that it would be hard and stiff by now."

"I don't know." I couldn't tell her what had been doing for the past three days. It was no wonder my friend couldn't stand up. There were two parts of my brain in action -- one was controlled by my dick telling me that I didn't need to have more sex and the other one telling me that here was an opportunity not to be missed.

"Haven't you seen a woman's pussy before?"

"Yes but yours looks different..."

"I wondered. You kept staring at it."

I was a bit embarrassed that I had been caught staring at her pussy. I wondered to myself why I was doing it. I had just been with Francesca and had been looking at her pussy non-stop for a few days. Why was I looking at Peggy's pussy and the other women - they were basically just cracks with different amounts of hair around them but so what. Why did I keep looking? I couldn't work it out. It must be because my brain is wired to get excited when it sees a pussy, any pussy. It must be instinct. I think the sight of a pussy must be associated with imminent pleasures that are about to be enjoyed and that's why I wanted to look at as many pussies as I could. And then it occurred to me that she had been staring at my dick. She must have been imagining what it looked like hard and erect and pushing into her vagina and that was turning her on. My ideas that a man forced himself to get a woman excited so that she would want sex were changing -- it was now becoming obvious that women wanted to be screwed not once, but many times.

With that she separated her lips revealing everything that I could ever want to see.

"It won't bite. You can touch it."

My hand reached out and touched her clitoris for a few seconds. It was nice and moist and I put fingers to my nose to smell. It was really good. She continued to play with my dick but he didn't get any harder.

"Why don't you come up to my house and I'll take care of him. My husband is away in the city for a few days and what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

It sounded like the best idea all day and we walked for a few minutes to Peggy's house.

After a snack and a beer Peggy got off her stool and walked over and took my dick in her hand and led me to the bedroom.

"You've got a nice dick. I'll make him hard and long in a few seconds. "

I couldn't believe it. If only I could get my dick hard I would be having a screw with this good-looking woman. I could never have imagined that this could be happening but it was. We're sitting on the bed and we're lying down next to each other and she's got her hand on my dick. Now she's sitting up and her thumb and forefinger are squeezing the tip of my dick. It feels good but I'm not getting hard. A thousand times my dick got hard without any trying and now just when I need it, he fails me. She is swivelling around and now her head is moving down and her lips are around my dick and I can feel the sucking and her fingers are trying to extend the length and make him longer. At last I can feel a little bit of stiffening. It's getting better. Nearly there. I looked down and he is back to normal. Thank goodness. Peggy looked at me with a look of triumph in her eye.

She rolled over on her back, legs together fully extended and her breasts pancaked but with her nipples sticking up.

"Would you like to look?"

"I can't wait."

Peggy didn't hesitate. She lifted her knees and separated them so that her pussy was totally exposed and then she separated her lips and I could see her clitoris. Oh boy. I could see the puddle of wet where her vagina was and I got even more excited. Peggy pulled my head down to lick her clitoris and drew in a breath as I did so. I must have done this for a couple of minutes when she lifted my head up and positioned me to enter her. Her hand guided my penis to her entrance and when the head of my dick felt the warm moist entrance without a barrier it plunged straight in. Peggy's eyes widened momentarily as she adjusted to being filled up.

"It's bigger than I thought."

I didn't hesitate and pushed in and out but to my horror I felt the tell-tale signs of a semen explosion and sure enough it happened. It was all over. That wasn't the way it is supposed to be.

"That was quick. My garden has been in a drought for a while and it needs a long watering. You're very young. You'll be hard again in a few minutes and ready to go."

Peggy was right. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting hard again. Peggy knew it too. She drew me into her vagina again and this time I lasted a lot longer. I could tell that Peggy was enjoying it too and I think if I had lasted a few minutes more, she would have had an orgasm but she didn't. Damn. I'd failed again.

"That was much better. The next time will be really good."

She was right. This time, soon after I entered her, she was holding a little vibrator to her clitoris and this time she came before me with a massive orgasm.

"Keep going. I'm so sensitive. Nice and slow. Keep going."

This time I was able to feel the sensations of my dick sliding in and out and I could feel the vibrations of the vibrator. I couldn't believe it. She was going to come again. And so was I. She wrapped her arms around me to stop me slipping out. I could feel myself getting softer and softer and finally she let me slip out and she got a tissue and wiped me and then wiped herself.

"My garden won't need to be watered for a week. This is more than enough for one day. Sue's husband has been overseas for a month. She'll be very happy to take care of you tomorrow."

As I sat in the train on the way back home, I reflected on what a good time I had had. It was every young boy's dream come true.