For Our Widowed Friend

Story Info
She gives our widowed friend what he's missed.
2.1k words
3.3
18.2k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

FOR OUR WIDOWED FRIEND

I asked her if she would be willing to give our widowed friend what he hadn't had for five long years, and she nodded, smiled, and said she would be happy to. I let her take care of it herself, going to him, letting him know she wanted to give him what he'd been missing, and staying with him for three lust-filled nights.  

I asked if she would tell me about it and she agreed. "I called and asked Ben if I could stop by, and he agreed," she said. "I think he knew, or at least hoped. When I got there we sat in his kitchen and chatted at the table. He seemed relaxed, but I could see gratitude in his eyes, anticipation and need and hope. I finally asked him if he wanted it on the couch, the floor, or was there any place that he didn't want it because it was too sensitive and painful a memory. He simply shook his head. 

"He asked if we could shower first, because that is what they always did. I told him I would do anything he wanted, absolutely anything. He thanked me and led me to the shower stall. I undressed him, as she would, and soaped him up when we were under the shower head. Then I let him soap me completely, washing my pussy, my breasts, and my legs and bottom. 

"He dried me and I did him, and he toweled between my legs and kissed each nipple. He said it was 'their' routine.  Then he led me naked to their bed and pulled ack the covers and said she loved cowgirl and he got on his back and helped me straddle him. If she liked it I would do my best to live up to that. I lowered myself down on his erection that was pointing straight up and ready and had long been ignored.

"I squeezed it in me and bounced over him until he came and I let him fill me. It is long past time I had to worry, so I let him spew his semen into me without concern. When he was done I got off of him and knelt next to his hips and took his flaccid dick in my hand and put my lips over the end and sucked the tip, running my tongue over the knob, around the fleshy bulb, down his shaft, and then I took him to the back of my throat and held him there, sucking on his erect penis until he began to throb. 

"When he started to come I held him in my mouth and swallowed every bit that shot from his spouting cock, letting him feed me his semen, allowing him to empty his balls down my throat, hoping he was loving it.  

"When he finished we rested, and he asked if I would let him eat me on the kitchen counter and I willingly agreed. He sat me next to the sink, still naked, and then parted my legs and licked the foam from my pussy, then he put his tongue deep into me and sucked on my clit until I screamed and came. He licked what flowed from me like sauce. He licked my showered ass and stuck his tongue as far in as it would go.  

"Then we went back to the bed and cuddled and slept. We must have been asleep for hours, because when I awoke he was smiling down at me. "You look so beautiful," he said.

"Then he asked if I'd let him do me doggy, from behind and I said, "Of course." I got on my knees, right on the bed and he got behind me, greased me up with lube and put his dick at my backdoor. I leaned back against him and he pushed, forcing himself into me. It was slippery and it went right in. At first it hurt, but then my sphincter relaxed and he began moving into me, in and out, slow then fast, and we went on like that for awhile.

"He probably fucked me for an hour, because I got sore, but I wouldn't ask him to stop. After he had fucked my ass for quite some time he pulled out and began kissing and licking my anus. He was amazing. Five years of abstinence had kept him from sex long enough to make him ravenous and insatiable. After he ate me and I slumped on the bed, he began kissing and licking my bottom like a wild man.  

"I must have fallen asleep after that because before I knew it we were in a naked heap and he was sleeping across me. He awoke and we started kissing and got into missionary and started slowly fucking again, leisurely and intimate. We had fucked but this time it was making love, and I believe he was doing it to his wife. He called me by her name and I let it pass. We went like that until he started to cry and I let him go on and relieve himself of the sorrow he felt and had held in for five years. 

"When he was finished we began fucking again, slowly, passionately, pushing and pulling his cock from inside of me. We must have fucked for another hour and it was gentle and loving, like he was making love to her again. I knew I was her surrogate. I was taking her place because she was gone," she said.

"Will you see him again?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she said, "in fact, he's coming here. He said he wanted me to thank you, since he knew I wouldn't do it unless I had your approval. But now he wants to thank you himself. He said that one thing he has always wanted to do is fuck a man's wife in front of him and let him see her swallow his cum like sweet drink. He said that he has always wanted to take part in a double, but his wife never would and he thinks I will."

Ben arrived at five. He looked rested, completely refreshed, perhaps rejuvenated by his time with Claire. It had been three days since he had fucked my wife for forty-eight hours straight, renewing his libido like a freshman after a nights sleep on Spring Break. 

When he walked in his smile was wider than Lake Superior and his step had a spring in it that hadn't been there for years. He stood smiling at the front door, and it was the grin of a man well fucked and finally happy with life and the state of the world.  

"Come in," I said. "Claire will be down in a minute."

"You are the best friend a man could have," he said. "Thank you for putting an old guy back on his feet. I have been in a bit of a slump," he said. "She made me want to live again."

"She can do that," I said. "I think it was her pleasure as well. She said you were amazing."

"The day before she came, I was far from amazing. I was nearly a wreck, a bit atrophied," he said. "She made me into a new man."

We went inside as Claire came down the stairs. "You look beautiful," he said. 

"I feel beautiful," she said. "I got to spend two days with a real stallion. He fucked me every way but loose," she said laughing, using a word I hadn't heard her use before. It was clear her time with Ben had changed her as well. We went into the family room and she sat on the couch with Ben and I took the chair across from them.  

"Well, you'd like a double?" I said getting right to the point.

"Always have. Eve wouldn't have it," he said. "Thought it would turn her into a whore."

"I won't charge you," Claire said grinning. 

"It would be worth any price if you did," Ben said.  

"I thought we would start in the jacuzzi," I said. "We can relax and unwind, then get to the reason you're here. I know Claire is looking forward to it, right?" I asked her. She just grinned.  

We went out to the patio and Ben undressed like a man with a mission, tossing off clothes left and right. We sat for a while in the tub and casually chatted, but then I said we might as well get this thing started. Claire went over to Ben, straddled his lap, facing him, and lowered herself down on his already growing member. He slid in rapidly, probably because she was already so wet. She bounced a few times on his lap, forcing him up into her and gradually began to increase the speed of her movements.

Ben's face became a mask of ecstasy and he closed his eyes as she fucked him. He put a hand on each of her hips, to steady her and control her speed. I don't think he wanted to come too quickly, and worked to hold down the speed of her bounces. "You should fuck her in the ass," I said, "and get that sphincter loosened up." 

She raised up off of him, then helped him to the deck, got onto her knees and offered him her ass. He knelt behind her and I handed him some lubricant, which he used to grease her anus. Then he placed the tip of his cock at her backdoor and slowly pushed it in. She frowned at first, but then her expression turned to pleasure as her anus relaxed and he began to move slowly in and out.  

He had fucked her for a few minutes when I suggested moving to the bedroom because it was easier on the knees. He pulled out and we dried her off, each of us kissing her as she stood between us. "This is a woman's dream," she said as we both kissed and fondled her.  

We went into the house and straight to the bedroom. We had talked about the process of a double: one man on his back, his erect cock pointing straight up. The woman kneeling over him, taking his cock into her pussy, leaving her ass pointing back and up as she arched her back. The second man would kneel behind her and slid his cock into her anus.  

I got on my back. Claire knelt over me, taking my cock in her pussy. Ben got behind her and carefully inserted his erect cock in her prepared bottom. It took just a few thrusts to loosen her up again and enable him to begin moving in and out of her lovely rear. Once a rhythm was established, we began timing it so as he was moving into her I was pulling out. The sensation was incredible of being able to feel him in her at the same time I was. We could feel each other moving in her between the thin walls between her vagina and her rectum. It was incredible to experience him moving in her as I moved the opposite way.  

Double fucking is unbelievable. My wife was euphoric, being fucked by two men she loved. Yes, we realized she loved Ben in a way that allowed her to give herself to him, to let herself surrender to the wonders of sexual rapture, to release her inner vixen and relax her standards and give herself to a man another woman possessed. She was thrilled I had asked her to give herself to Ben, and she confessed to me afterwards that she had thought of that many times, only deciding against it because she didn't want to be unfaithful to me. 

So, to help my widowed friend to cope with his loss of his wife and of his sex life, I had suggested to my wife to help him retrieve the sex he no longer had. She had accepted my suggestion and spent two days with him reviving his libido. I didn't know at the time it was her fondest wish, a dream that she hungered for until I gave her the perfect justification, a request from her generous husband to come to the sexual rescue of an 'old friend' who needed some loving. 

As it turned out, Ben bought the house next to us, so there is a well-worn path that runs from our house to his, where my wife makes trips back and forth from our bedroom to his, on a nearly daily basis. He is now like our third family member, and has sex with Claire as much as I do. I brought it on myself, so I can't complain, but I wouldn't anyway because they are my two best friends.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers