Monica's First Day as My Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, no fucking today.

So, I got on the sofa and snuggled next to her and we kissed.

Then I bent down and started in on her tits.

These were what I had wanted to see and touch all those months, years.

Sucking, kissing, sucking, kissing.

Fondling, nipping, tugging, licking.

I played with them for a long time.

I covered her titties with love bites, hickies. All over.

The goal wasn't to get her ready to fuck but to pleasure her and fulfill my fantasies.

She loved it.

Monica told me that no one had ever played with her breasts and nipples like I did.

She said that men liked her breasts but they only played with them until she was wet enough to fuck.

When I moved my hand between her legs she was soaked.

It was a good start but the afternoon was passing us by so I got off the sofa and held out my hand and we walked to the bedroom, the site of the morning's pussy eating fest.

I swatted her on her butt and told her I was going to get up close and personal with that newly waxed, smooth and bare pussy of hers.

Monica jumped at the unexpected slap and laughed, rolling over on her back and spreading her legs for me.

As I starting kissing her thighs down to her pussy, I asked her if she liked the movie.

She nodded, her fingers already pulling on her nipples.

As I kissed and licked closer to her pussy, I could smell the aroma of her juices.

I bent my head to lick her slit from bottom to top, I asked her, did that movie make you horny?

She spread her legs wider and said, I loved it.

Good, I said, you'll be watching one every day you are here.

At that I took my first lick of the afternoon and she groaned.

Monica gasped I love it when you eat me.

With that I started licking her like a starving man at The Bellagio Buffet.

My tongue covered every inch of her from her clit to her asshole, over and over, and she came twice in rapid succession.

Without wiping my face I lifted up and pulled her so that her head was laying over the edge of the bed.

I waved my cock at her and she reached up and pulled me down into her mouth and then pulled my hips closer so my cock would go deeper.

I began to fuck her mouth and throat as my hands fondled her magnificent orbs.

I pulled her nipples and she moaned around my cock.

She reached down and started rubbing her pussy and pretty quickly came again.

My balls tightened as her oral skills continued their assault on my cock.

My dick expanded too as I exploded in her mouth.

My knees weakened as I came, spurt after spurt into her.

I collapsed onto the bed, panting.

She rolled me over so I was laying on my back, and she crawled between my legs, continuing to lick and caress my shrinking erection, cleaning it.

The feeling was heavenly.

Our eyes met and she had pure lust, and she whispered to me, when we fuck, let's make a baby.

I must have had the look of WTF on my face.

Monica starting laughing and told me, don't be so serious when you're naked with me - I'm kidding -- no babies for us.

But when I come back here I want you to come in my pussy-I've been waiting a long time for you to fuck me.

We took a quick shower together and then I had her wash the sheets and towels, make the bed up and clean the bathroom.

Monica gave me a quick kiss on my tip and I patted her ass and she left for home.

The swimsuits were hanging in the closet for another day.

She texted me that night telling me she was still masturbating and when did I want her to clean the house again?

12