Monica's Hard Ride

Story Info
Monica from Friends getting ass fucked on the subway.
1.7k words
18.4k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Monica's Hard Ride

By : DickThePimp

Monica Gellar-Bing (Friends/Courteney Cox) doesn't ride the subway much anymore. But, she's in a hurry. Her husband Chandler is waiting on her up town. They're picking out some high end carpet for their new house they're moving into out in Westchester.

Monica is usually known for her promptness. She's never late. She's a stickler for being on time. It's an obsession of hers.

The problem today is Monica woke up a little horny... Real horny actually. She spent the day fucking herself with her favorite 12 inch dildo. She absolutely loves that toy. It's much bigger than her husband Chandler's cock.

Anyway, Monica had to rush to catch a ride uptown to meet her hubby, and she's running late so she's in full on Monica panic mode.

The subway car she's on is packed. People everywhere. Monica hurriedly squeezes in, holding onto one of the hanging straps, constantly checking her watch, very upset at herself for letting her extreme horniess get the best of her. Something that tends to happen to the dark haired beauty quite often lately.

"C'mon!" She says under her breath. She's in a big hurry, but the train isn't cooperating. Things are moving rather slowly.

Monica is totally surround by other passengers. They're all packed in tight. There's no where to move.

"Great. I'm late, and now I'm gonna travel all the way up town like tuna in a can. Freaking subway!" She shakes her head in disgust, very impatiently waiting for the train to finally get started. People are bumping into her and it's getting rather annoying, real quick. Monica holds the strap and tries to clear her mind, ignoring all of the frenzied action around her.

Her mind wanders back to earlier in the day. That humongous dildo plunging in and out of her tight little holes while she played with her breast. Both hands pleasuring her greatly. "Mmmmmmmm. That was so nice." Monica smiles, her nipples hardening immediately under her thin, tight black sweater and black satin bra.

Someone bumps into her again, waking her from her very sweet dildo daze. "Damn it!" She looks around, but it's so packed, Monica can't see who bumped into her. She tries to relax again, hearing the train starting up. "Thank God."

All of a sudden, right as the train starts to move, Monica feels something really hard pressing against her very firm, very beautiful ass. It doesn't feel like something metal or anything like that. "What the hell is that?" She asks herself. She can't move so she can't turn around. The car is packed tight. A real busy day on her line.

Monica feels the hard object rubbing in her butt again and realizes what it is... A DICK. "WHAT THE..." She can't believe her luck. She's late enough already. And... she's got some perv trying to rub his dick all up on her. "Fucking New York!" Monica says to herself in disgust.

She doesn't start yelling because the dick moves away from her butt, and there's so many people packed in the subway car that she can't tell who it is anyway.

She tries relaxing again. Monica takes a deep breath and chills. Her mind immediately thinking back again to her dildo plunging so deep into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Monica smiles. Remembering the super sweet sensations from that huge rubber dick thrusting up her soaking wet snatch. Her pussy gripping it so tight. Her juices soaking it as she kept thrusting it up her hole over and over and over and.......

The dick is back, rubbing on her ass. Monica's frustration from being interrupted again by the pervy subway freak behind her, getting the best of her. She starts to turn around and cuss out any and every body near her, but the train lurches, right as she starts to. It comes to a screeching halt.

An announcement comes over the speaker. "Sorry folks. A slight problem with the train. We'll have it fixed shortly. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you."

"Damn it!" Monica's frustration level starting to boil over. Her nipples are thumping though. All of the dildo dreaming has gotten the best of her. Monica smirks happily, despite her anger with the stranger, and the train. "God... my nipples are so hard. Oh my God. They're beating." Monica bites her bottom lip, clenching the strap she's reaching up and holding, really hard.

Her mind races again. That dildo slowly fucking her ass. Her tight, super firm ass. "God... it felt so good. Mmmmmmmmm." Monica tells herself as she grins so naughty. Her eyes closed, rubbing her sleek thighs together as she thinks about how full she felt with that massive fake dick shoved up her butt earlier in the day. She rubbed her pussy so fast as she fucked her ass with the dildo, her pussy quivering, her ass clenching, her body trembling from all of that intense sexual delight.

"Oh my God..." Monica lowers her head, her pussy pounding as she grinds her thighs together. She doesn't even care about all of the other passengers crammed in around her anymore. Her extreme carnal lust overpowering her again... and right there on a packed subway car. Monica hates herself for letting herself get so excited in this situation, but she can't help it. She's ready to cum...

The train starts back again. Monica doesn't even pay any attention to it. She just keeps on thinking about her favorite toy so pleasurably abusing her tight ass. "GOD!" Monica starts writhing around, rubbing her thighs together even faster. Her sexually heated smile so bright. Her eyes still closed.

The dick comes back. It rubs on her short, tight, black mini skirt. Monica starts to turn and cuss at the perv, but doesn't. She's too into her own kinky fun. Her pussy thumping like crazy as she writhes around, her right arm stretched up, clenching that handle so damn tight.

She hears a zipper being lowered, slowly, and then feels her mini skirt being pulled up. It actually excites her. "Is this fucking perv going to try and fuck me in this subway car? No WAYYYYYY...." Monica abruptly stops telling herself as she feels the thick crown of the cock pushing against her anus. It's so thick and meaty.

The stranger moves her black thong aside and spits on his cock. "Oh my God!" Monica can't believe this stranger is gonna fuck her ass right here on the train, with all of these other people crammed around them... and that she actually wants him too.

"What's wrong with me???" Monica asks herself in disbelief, still rubbing her thighs together, her pussy dripping wet with excitement. She's never been fucked on the subway. And no one except Chandler has fucked her ass in years. Just her trusty dildo. No other human cock.

Monica moans softly, so turned on by all of the naughty thoughts racing through her mind at the moment. Her dildo banging her butt. Her pussy leaking juices down her legs right there. Some pervy stranger thinking he's gonna fuck her ass on the train.

"What is happening to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????"

Monica bites her bottom lip to keep from screaming when she feels that fat dick shoving past her tight rosebud, inching up her perfectly tight butt. Beyond her better judgment, Monica's gorgeous ass welcomes in the invading stranger. It grips the fat cock, pulling it in itself. It's the biggest cock that's ever been in there. It keeps going.

"My God! It's so big! UHHHHHH! My God! Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Monica can't stop smiling. That huge dick keeps sliding in. Her ass just lets it roll along. It's every bit as big as her dildo. Monica just grins from ear to ear as the stranger grabs her hips and starts fucking her ass.

Monica sucks on her lips to quiet herself. The intensely wonderful sensations of being ass fucked by a total stranger on the subway overpowering her better judgment of fucking said stranger on the subway... and she's married too. Even though she's definitely not thinking about Chandler at all at the moment. Just about that huge dick plunging so deep up her tight butt over and over.

The man's hands run up under her tight sweater, groping Monica's heaving C cups through her smooth bra, squeezing them so rough.

"God! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!" Monica screams to herself. Sucking so hard on her lips to prevent anyone from hearing her.

The stranger runs his hands under her bra, bare breast squeezing them even rougher than before. Monica's nipples so fucking hard in his hands.

She squirts violently into her thong, her pussy nut soaking it, some of her cream running down her legs.

The ass fucking continues past four stops. A lot of the crowd thinning out around them. The stranger banging Monica's ass faster, that huge rod emphatically racing up that tight, super firm butt non stop as Monica wildly writhes around, her body loving being used for the kinky public pleasure of a complete stranger. Monica's smile so big. So horny. Her eyes still closed. Her body being used roughly by the pervy passenger behind her.

Monica moans into her mouth, sucking even harder on her ruby red lips when she feels the rush of cum pouring into her beautifully battered butt. All of that sticky stranger cum pumping into her. "Mmmmmmmmmm. So warm. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Monica coos, throwing her head around, smiling so happily as she feels the stranger's huge dick finally slide out of her ass. It felt even better in there than her dildo does.

Monica takes a deep breath, gathering herself, then fixes her clothes, taking another deep breath before turning to thank the stranger....... But he's gone. There's no one behind her. Monica looks around, looking for her ass fuck buddy, but there's no one. She's the last person left on the train.

"Oh my God. What did I do? I let a complete stranger fuck my ass on the subway." Monica shakes her head, snapping out of her sex crazed daze. She looks around again, wondering why she let herself be so slutty when she's going to meet her hubby.

Monica all of a sudden starts to smirk. Her kinky sexual desires overtaking her again. "Fuck, Chandler. I got mine. And it was amazing." Monica grabs the handle again, waiting for the train to take off again to head to her stop, smirking wide. She realizes deep down, she's a slut... and she absolutely loves it.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
thanks

Possibly... I have alot of stuff I'm writing right now, but we'll see... Swagg Pimpin' 24/7 my way

Nyguy99Nyguy99over 2 years ago

This was great! Loved it. Hopefully this will have some sequels as we get to see Monica being a slut in NYC behind Chandler's back getting used by strangers like the dirty whore she is.

Nyguy99Nyguy99over 2 years ago

Love this. Hope it gets a few sequels. Monica traveling around NYC being a slut with strangers behind Chandler's back. Would be awesome.

DickThePimpDickThePimpover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Monica loves ass fucking... Chandler ain't up in there right lol

jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTover 2 years ago

that Hoe KNOW HOW TO RIDE IT good stuff from my Man DICK THE PIMP BAD MOTHER FUCKER. Still PIMPIN STRONG 2021

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Kelly Bundy Bets Her Ass Kelly Bundy discovers the pitfalls of gambling.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies Emily is anally taken against her will at the movies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories