Monica's Toes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I automatically began rocking my hips.

"Mmmm my excited little pet likes humping things," she said.

"Yes Miss Monica," I told her, between licks of her toes. "Thank you for allowing me to."

"You're welcome," she replied. "I understand. You've done such a good job on my toes, I could go for some relief too."

Miss Monica reached between her legs, spread her pussy open with her index and ring finger and began teasing her clit with the middle one.

"Miss Monica, would you allow me to pay my toll now?" I asked, still grinding against her soft, smooth leg.

"Yes, my pet," she said, reaching out and stroking my head. "But the way you're humping my leg, I'm just worried you'll be too distracted to pay your toll properly and I know you want to do a good job pleasing your Mistress."

Her tone and the stroking of my head left me feeling embarrassed, humiliated and most of all more aroused than I'd ever been in my life!

"I will stop Miss Monica," I whispered, reluctantly pulling my pussy from her leg. "I don't deserve my pleasure until I've paid my toll."

"Good girl," she said, patting the top of my head. Looking down at her leg, she continued, "My what a mess you've made, be a good pet and clean up after yourself."

Obeying Miss Monica's command, I quickly reached for the washcloth.

"There's no need for the wash cloth," Miss Monica stopped me. "When you have a perfectly good mouth."

"Yes Miss Monica."

I'd tasted my juices quite a few times before; Licking my fingers while I masturbated, kissing a guy after he'd gone down on me and I never shied away from sucking a guys cock after it had been in my pussy, either him finishing in my mouth or licking him clean after he'd filled my pussy with cum....I loved the flavor of my own pussy.

Never in my life had I tasted better than the gooey mess I lapped off of Miss Monica's shin. My clit throbbed while I thought about how sweet Miss Monica's pussy was going to be when she gave me permission to pay my toll.

"I think you've got it," Miss Monica said inspecting her leg. "Would you like to kiss my pussy now?"

"If you'll allow me to, Miss Monica," I answered.

"That would please me," she told me.

Sitting with her legs splayed, Miss Monica put a hand on either side of her pussy and held it open for me.

"Do you like what you see, my pet?" she asked.

My eyes took in her hairless mound, small lips glistening with juices and hard, fat clit.

"Yes, Miss Monica."

"Good." She nodded. "You may kiss it."

I was nervous, scared and excited as I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her wet lips.

"That was acceptable," she told me as I licked her sweet juices from my lips. "But I think my pet can do a little better...you have my permission to use your tongue."

My pussy had been eaten before, I knew what I liked and had pretty good ideas what would make it better.

I began lapping at her wet pussy, up and down letting my tongue caress her lips.

She moaned as the tip of my tongue swept over and around her clit.

The walls of her pussy clamped around my fingers as I gently thrust them in and out of her slick hole.

"You're going to make me cum, my pet," she moaned, her fingers entangled in my hair, guiding my mouth to her clit. "Suck it."

I clamped my lips around her hard, fat nub and sucked as the tip of my tongue fluttered over the sensitive tip.

Her hips rolled and bucked against my face as she climaxed.

"You did well, my pet," she said, cradling my face as her breathing calmed down.

"Thank you, Miss Monica."

"I think it's time we let you get off," Miss Monica said. "Would you like to watch my feet while you masturbate? Or would you like to rub yourself off against me? Or I wouldn't mind rubbing your wet little pussy with my toes...Which would you prefer?"

"Miss Monica, would you please make me cum?" I asked.

"You know I would do anything for my obedient little pet," she smiled. "Now lay back like a good girl."

Lying back, the meditation pillow kept my hips raised. Spreading my legs and pulling them up towards my chest, I presented myself to my Mistress.

"You have a very pretty pussy, my pet," she said, running her big toe over my bush. "Your hair is so soft; it feels nice on my toes."

"Thank you, Miss Monica," I moaned as she teased my lips with those toes.

"Did you enjoy pleasuring my feet?" Miss Monica asked as the tip of her toe rocked against my swollen clit.

"I enjoyed it very much, Miss Monica," I moaned.

"How did you like servicing my pussy?" she asked as she eased her to into mine.

Lying there, Miss Monica's toe fucking my pussy, like a small cock, the taste of her pussy still on my tongue and about to admit I thoroughly loved eating my first pussy made me feel slutty, a little dirty and excited beyond all belief.

"I loved servicing your pussy, Miss Monica," I moaned again. "Thank you for allowing me to."

"You're very welcome, my pet," she replied.

I cried out as she began circling my clit with her left toe and continued to fuck me.

I was so aroused!

Her foot was turned, so her other toes prodded and teased my ass.

I was so close to cumming!

"Don't forget to ask permission," Miss Monica warned, reading the urgency of my moans. "Before you cum on my toes, my pet."

That's what I needed!

"Miss Monica," I pleaded. "Please let me cum on your pretty feet."

"Of course you can," Miss Monica replied.

She pressed deeper into my pussy and ground the ball of her foot on my clit.

All I could do was grunt and moan as I rocked my hips against her feet, climaxing on her toes.

"Thank you for allowing me to cum, Miss Monica," I said, remembering my place.

"You're very welcome, my pet," she said.

"We didn't get much studying done," I told her.

"No we didn't," she agreed. "I'll make you a deal. Tomorrow I'll let you cheat off of my test...as long as you're willing to pay the toll."

12