Monica's Toes Ch. 02

Story Info
The prequel. Monica discovers the power of her feet.
6.4k words
4.88
2.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers

I was experiencing a rough mix of emotions after the encounter with my daughter's friend Monica.

All at once I felt guilty, disgusted, scared shitless I'd get caught, but most of all thrilled and satisfied.

The chain of events leading up to my hurried tryst with the gorgeous eighteen year old girl was a few years in the making.

I'd been divorced from my daughter Janie's mother for a little over a year.

The last couple of years of marriage and most of the time I'd been on my own I'd relegated myself to late night solo stroke session to internet porn and that's where I discovered a love for feet.

It started simply enough, I'd been surfing around, slowly stroking and edging my cock when I settled on a video of a plump woman, on her back, moaning as a guy with a good sized cock, plunged in and out of her.

My hand sped up on my cock as I watched her boobs and belly bounce each time he thrust into her.

I stroked a little faster, watching as the guy pulled his cock out of her, teased her clit with the head then drove it back in her wet pussy.

My hand was a blur when she held her foot up to his face and he began licking and sucking on her toes.

I came as he slathered his tongue along her foot from her heel to her toes.

Sitting at my home office desk, my torso covered in cum and my oily, still semi erect cock in my hand...I was hooked on feet.

I spent another two hours and quite a few nights edging my cock as I searched for foot fetish porn.

I watched everything I could find; women foot teasing, foot jobs, girls sucking their own toes, girls sucking each other's toes, foot sniffing, dirty feet, foot washing....I masturbated to all of them.

So yeah, I became one of those guys who secretly pervs on women's feet while he's out and about then whacks off later to the memory of them.

I made it a point not to fixate on my daughter friends. It would have been easy. My house had a "no shoes inside" policy, so there was a steady stream of bare feet running around our house, but I'd known Janie's friends since they were kids and even though all of them were over eighteen, it just felt wrong and creepy.

That was until a new friend named Monica came over....

It was a Saturday afternoon and Janie invited some friends over. It was all pretty normal until a beautiful, blonde came in the front door with one of Janie's friends, Debi.

I watched Debi kick off her tennis shoes by the door and inform the new girl about the shoe policy. The blonde slid out of her sandals and added them to the pile.

She was about five foot, six inches tall. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that showed off her very tan skin. Her boobs were a nice size, not big but not small either.

"Hello Mr. Reese," she said, walking over to me and extending her hand. "I'm Monica. Thank you for having me over today."

"No problem," I said shaking her hand.

I couldn't help it. I looked down at her feet.

Being I was at the early stages of having a burgeoning foot fetish, I was still discovering what I liked.

Looking down, I liked what I saw.

Her feet were gorgeous!

I loved the shape of them. Ten perfect, plump but not sausage like toes. Her nails were short and unpolished. They looked soft and wonderful. I wanted to drop to my knees, to lick and kiss each one.

The sight and thought of them had my cock stirring.

"Glad to have you here," I said, quickly releasing her hand and looking away.

Debi and Monica when off to find the rest of the girls while I retreated to my home office.

My mind was running riot.

As I said, I felt disgusted and ashamed that I'd started to get hard looking at the young girl's feet.

But not so disgusted that it kept me from getting rock hard as I sat at my desk thinking about those pretty toes or not so ashamed that it prevented me from unzipping my pants and stroking my cock as I thought of how it would feel to suck and lick each one of those cute digits, how they would taste and how they would smell.

'Her sandals are right by the front door,' the voice in my head reminded me.

I told the voice it was a stupid idea.

I shouldn't do it.

It was so wrong.

Yeah. I agreed with myself all of that as I stuffed my cock back in my pants, pulled my shirt down over the bulge and headed towards the front door.

After a quick look around to make sure the coast was clear, I grabbed Monica's sandals and headed back down the hall.

I opted to take them into the bathroom rather than back to my office. My office would have been more comfortable, but I thought it might have raised suspicions had someone come looking for me and I was behind a locked door in the middle of the day.

No one questioned a locked bathroom, so I went there.

I studied the leather sandals, she wore them a lot judging by the sweat stained toe prints. My cock was rock hard as I ran my fingers over the places her toes had been. I quickly dropped my pants around my ankles and slowly stroked myself as I gazed at them.

Putting one up to my face I breathed in the heady aroma of her feet. The leather and foot sweat scent made my cock throb.

I wanted to taste them.

I was close to cumming, running my tongue up and down the foot bed of her sandal, my hand was a blur as I stroked up and down on my erection, when I heard...

"Oh my God...What the..."

In my haste to sample Monica's scent, I'd forgotten to lock the door.

I was a dead man.

It was Monica.

"I am so sorry," I cried out. "I don't know what...I just...Oh shit," I stammered.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Your feet are so beautiful," I said, as it was pretty obvious what I'd been doing. "I couldn't help myself, I am so sorry."

The beautiful blonde stared at me for a few moments.

"You like my feet?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I want you to kiss them," she said, climbing up on the counter.

I didn't hesitate grabbing her outstretched feet and pulling them to my face.

They were so soft.

I ran my tongue from her heel to the tip of her toes, taking a different one in my mouth each time.

"Stroke your cock for me," she urged.

I knew this wasn't going to last long as soon as I wrapped my hand around my shaft.

I continued to lick and suck her plump little toes as I stroked.

"I'm gonna cum," I told her.

"On my shoes," she instructed.

I knelt down and aimed my cock at her sandals. I moaned as quietly as I could as ropes of my cum coated them.

I was still kneeling when she placed her hands on my head and pulled my face to her crotch and rocked her hips.

Even through her shorts, I could smell her arousal and feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

I wanted to taste her.

A quick tug at the waistband of her shorts sent her the message. Pushing my face away she stood up, took them off and jumped back on the counter with her legs spread.

Even her pussy was beautiful. Her perfectly trimmed landing strip and glistening pink lips were a sight to behold.

I didn't waste any time burying my face between her legs.

My tongue traced up and down her wet lips, savoring her juices. I teased around her clit, careful not to touch it, until the time was right. Parting her pussy as I licked, dipping my tongue deep inside of her, I loved the flavor and her reactions to everything I did.

Three years of porn being my only sexual outlet made me either adventurous, sick or fool hearty. I'm not sure which category I was falling into as I threw caution to the wind and let the tip of my tongue drift lower and circle around her butt.

Going by the way it made her body quake and the way she was moaning into a hand towel, I felt good about my choice.

I alternated going back and forth from her clit to her butt, before concentrating on her clit and easing a finger in her tight, wet pussy.

"I'm cumming," she moaned into the towel and her body rocked against my face and finger.

I gave her pussy one last kiss before standing up in front of her. My cock, once again was rock hard.

"I want you inside me," Monica said, wrapping her hand around my shaft and pulling me forward.

I quietly moaned as she rubbed the head of my cock between her lips a few times.

"Go easy," warned as I pressed my cock inside her. "You're kind of big."

Raising her foot to my mouth, I licked and sucked her plump toes while she slowly pulled my cock into her pussy.

Having cum earlier and big case of paranoia about getting caught was all that was keeping me from exploding in her tight, wet pussy.

"Slowly," she whispered once my cock filled her.

Her soft, pale soles pressing against my face, I started gently pumping my shaft in and out of her.

A look of surprise and panic came over her face and her stomach tensed.

I was about to ask what was wrong.

"You're making me cum," she whispered.

I kept the same slow and steady pace. She moaned into the hand towel as her body thrashed in front of me and her pussy clamped around my cock.

"Never....God....So big...Make me cum again," she frantically urged.

I wasn't sure what exactly I had done that got her off so quickly so I forced myself to continue pumping into her with the same slow pace.

"A little faster," she coached, rolling her hips in time with my thrusts.

I pumped into her a little faster and harder.

Her legs began to shake and quiver on my shoulders.

"Cumming," she moaned. "Don't stop."

Once again she was writhing on the counter as she climaxed on my shaft.

"I want you to cum," she said quietly. "I want to feel you cum in me."

She moved her feet together in front of my mouth. I kissed each of her toes and lapped at her soft, scrunched soles.

Her pussy was so wet and I'd been concentrating so hard on not cumming, I was having trouble pushing my cock over that edge.

Monica came to my rescue by pulling her right foot to her mouth and licking her own toes.

"You like watching me lick my toes, don't you," she asked between licks.

"Yes," I moaned.

I moaned a little louder than I probably should have. But at that point, if anyone came barging in and caught us, I would have told them to join in, watch or leave.

I didn't care which.

"Want me to suck them for you?" she asked.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Starting at her pinkie toe, she licked the tip, swirled her tongue around it and took it in her mouth like a tiny cock, before going to the next one.

She was sucking on her middle toe, when I lost control.

"I'm cumming," I grunted, as my balls drained into her slick hole.

It was ego feeding, seeing her stand on wobbly legs after our bodies parted. I watched as she wiped our combined juices off of the counter and the mess dribbling down her legs with her panties before putting them on.

"They're sticky," she commented. "But nice."

She pulled on her shorts, stepped her bare foot into her cum soaked sandal and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," I told her.

"My pleasure," she smiled as she cracked open the door and checked to see if the coast was clear.

It was, so she left.

That Sunday was a blur and the following Monday more a distracted daze, for the life of me I couldn't get Monica out of my mind.

On one hand it was torture not having her phone number. But the thought of calling her and saying "Hi, I'd really like you to come over so I can suck your toes again" made me a little glad I didn't.

Saint Servatius must have taken pity on me, because around 5:30, there was a knock at my door.

"Hi," Monica said when I answered.

"Uh, Janie's not here. She's at her mom's during the week," I replied like a moron.

"I know. She and Debi are hanging out tonight," she said with a smile. "And I had this strange desire to put my toes in someone's mouth, so I came over here to see if you could help me out."

"I think I can help you with that," I told her, stepping aside to let her in.

Yes, I stared as she stepped in and stepped out of her sneakers.

Her toes were now painted a light shade of purple that almost matched the tank top she was wearing.

"I hope it's okay, just dropping by like this," she said, catching me staring.

"You're welcome anytime," I told her.

"Me or my feet?"

"All three of you," I laughed.

"Well," she said facing me. "Are you gonna give me a kiss?"

"You or your feet?"

"Me first," she chuckled. "We'll get to the other later."

I pulled her body to mine. Our mouths met and our tongues slid over each other's as we embraced.

"I want to do more of that," she said as we parted. "But first, we need to talk."

Monica sat down on the couch, facing me with her knees pulled up to her chest.

"I like the color," I said, reaching out and running my fingers over her sexy little toes.

"I painted them yesterday," she replied as I continued to touch them. "Uh they might be a little stinky. I didn't wear socks walking over here. Tell me if I should go wash them."

She raised her right foot up towards me.

The smile on her face and the way she curled her toes told me she already knew what my answer was going to be.

"You walked all the way here?" I asked as I leaned towards her wrinkled sole.

"Of course, you have to be sixteen to get a driver's license. My birthday isn't until next month."

"What?" I asked, jumping up from the couch...I could actually hear the jail cell door closing on me.

"Relax," she laughed. "I'm just fucking with you. You drove Janie to my eighteenth birthday party. I walked because I don't have a car."

"You're not funny," I said as my heart rate returned to normal and I sat back down.

"Yes I am," she replied. "And I have cute feet. I'm the whole package. So should I wash them?"

She held both feet up in front of me this time.

Leaning forward I pressed my face against her soles and inhaled.

They were ripe. Sour, salty and sweaty....They made my cock rock hard.

"They're prefect," I moaned before running my tongue between them.

"Wait a second!" she cried out. "I said smell them. If you want to slobber all over them, you're going to have to do something for me."

"Anything."

"Well...I think if you're going to play with my naked feet," she started. "You should be naked too."

I quickly stood, stripped off my t-shirt and pulled down my shorts before I could think my way out of it.

Reaching out, she ran her fingertips over my balls and my hard shaft.

"I love your cock," she said, wrapping her hand around it. "It's so thick. I want to kiss it."

Leaning forward, closed her lips around the head.

I moaned as her tongue swirled against the sensitive skin.

"Mmmm, so tasty," she moaned as she let it slip out of her mouth.

"That felt good," I said, hoping to feel her lips wrapped around my cock again.

"Yes it did," she agreed. "Now you may lick my toes."

I didn't waste any time running my tongue up and down the salty soles and between each sexy little toe of her left foot. I carefully eased each of her toes in my mouth, sucking on them while I swirled my tongue over the tip.

"Have you ever had a foot job?" she asked as she lightly stroked my cock with her right foot.

"No." I told her between licks.

"I've never given one, but I'd like to try. Would you like one?"

"Yes!"

She arched her eyebrow at my answer.

"Yes, please," I corrected myself.

"Much better," she smiled as she held up her right foot. "How about you make this one slippery too and we'll do it?"

As I did with her left one, I held her right foot up to my face and inhaled her erotic scent before taking her toes in my mouth.

Once I had her foot as wet as I could make it, she placed it in my lap and gripped my hard shaft with her toes.

"I can't believe you think my sweaty feet smell good," she teased as her toes toyed with my cock.

"Honestly, they don't," I told her. "But something about the scent really turns me on."

"I get what you mean," she said as she ran her soles up and down my cock.

"How so?" I asked.

"It's embarrassing," she started. "But it's why I didn't freak out when I saw you with my sandals. I....um...kind of have a thing for panties....dirty ones."

"Wow, that's hot," I moaned.

"I can tell," she smiled. "I felt your cock throb between my toes. Do you want me to tell you about it?"

I nodded.

"A group of us were hanging out one day. You know Samantha, right?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, the day before she walked in on her brother wearing a pair of her panties, sniffing another and jacking off. She was pissed and everyone agreed that it was gross and twisted...everyone except me. I was too busy creaming my panties to be grossed out. Her brother isn't hideous to look at and picturing his hard cock stretching a pair of bright pink panties...She didn't say what color they were, but in my mind they were pink. I mean I love how my panties feel against my pussy when I shave it bald...mmm thinking of how good it must have felt rubbing on his hard cock...And that he was stroking himself...So hot! I'd always wanted to see a guy jacking off...Thanks for doing that for me, by the way."

"I liked doing it for you."

"Good, because I want to see it again...at least twenty five times," she laughed. "So hearing all of that gave me a big case of the hornies. Part of me wanted to jam my hand down my shorts and get myself off right then and there, but we were at the mall and I didn't think that would go over too well. So I spent the rest of the afternoon distracted and drippy. I thought about doing it while Debi drove me home, but I knew that would lead to other things that I'm not sure I want to do...at least with her."

"Debi's a lesbian?" I asked.

"She likes to experiment."

"That's hot too," I said without thinking.

I was still desperately trying to hold onto that thread of not sexualizing my daughter's friends. Going by how hard my cock was as Monica stroked her feet up and down my shaft...I was failing miserably at it.

"I practically ran inside after she dropped me off," Monica continued. "Once I got to my bedroom, I took off my shorts. Then I took my top and my bra off. My nipples were so hard. It made my pussy tingle as I pinched and pulled on them....That's right, you haven't seen my boobs yet....Would you like to, Mr. Reese?"

"You know you can call me Jim," I told her.

"I know, but it sounds so much kinkier calling you Mr. Reese," she teased, keeping her slow and steady pace, stroking me with her toes.

"I'd love to see them," I told her.

She quickly pulled her top over her head then reached behind her back, unhooking her lacy purple bra.

"Are you sure you want to see them?" she teased.

"Yes," I answered.

She arched her eyebrow and punctuated it with a tap of her big toe on the head of my cock.

"Yes, please," I corrected.

Shrugging the straps from her shoulders, she pulled the bra away from her body.

They were magnificent!

They were round, full, perky and as perfectly tanned as the rest of her body. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing out from her tightly wrinkled areolas.

I didn't think it was possible, but I felt my cock get even harder than it was.

"They're gorgeous," I finally spoke.

"Awww thanks," she said, cupping them as she pinched and pulled on her nipples. "I grew them myself."

"I like what you've done with them," I joked.

"My Aunt and I are nudists," she answered my second question, before I could ask, as she continued caressing them. "That's why they're so tan."

"Very nice."

It was the only response I could think of at the time.

"I'm a C cup," she told me, answering my first question.

"I love them."

"I'm glad," she smiled. "Should we continue?"

"Yes, please."

"So I laid down on my bed," she started again. "I cupped my hand over my pussy and rubbed. The wet, silky panties felt so good against my smooth pussy. I was fantasizing about catching Sammie's brother, his hard cock stretching out a pair of mine, then giving him the ones I was wearing, so he could sniff them while he stroked his cock for me...Mmmm....I took my panties off. They were soaked! I held them up to my nose and inhaled...They had the scent of sweat, a little bit of pee, but mostly they smelled like my pussy...I started to cum. I kept rubbing and sniffing my scent and came again. It took a little longer the third time, but when I started sniffing and licking the crotch. I climaxed again."

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
486 Followers
12