Monica's Toes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, she was so wrapped up telling her story that she stopped stroking me and was just holding my rock hard cock between her feet.

Otherwise I'd have shot all over them.

"Well it became a regular thing," she continued. "I started staying shaved so I during the day my panties would get all slick and gooey, then at night I'd jill away, sniffing and licking them. A couple of weeks later, I was in the bathroom having a pee and the dirty clothes hamper caught my eye."

No way, I thought....

"I reached over and opened the lid...Right there on top was a pair of Aunt Linda's...It was like destiny. I grabbed them, sat back down on the toilet, held them up to my face and inhaled....Damn! Linda's panties smelt like mine, but just slightly different. I started rubbing my clit hard...It felt so wrong, getting off on used panties, getting off on sniffing someone else's worn panties...That someone being my Aunt!...I was so turned on. Without thinking I stuck my tongue out and licked the damp crotch...As soon as it clicked what I'd done...basically tasted my Aunt's pussy...I started cumming."

As she told the story, she'd been stroking me with her feet faster. The feeling of her soft soles on my shaft and cute toes rubbing and teasing the head of my cock, I was right on the brink.

"You're about to make me cum too," I told her.

"Oh we can't have that happen yet," she said, pulling her feet from my cock and holding them up in front of my face. "I have more to tell you...Then I'll allow you to cum all over my toes."

"Allow?"

"My toes," she replied, giving them a wiggle. "My rules."

"I am truly sorry for my insolence," I played along.

"That's better," she smiled. "Now give them a kiss."

I kissed the tip of each one.

"Now my soles," she instructed as she curled her toes.

I gave them kisses and licks, from her heels to her toes.

"Kiss my tummy."

She grasped my head a guided me towards her stomach.

I kissed and licked my way, left to right, then from just under her breasts to the waistband of her shorts.

"That was nice," she commented. "You may kiss my breasts."

I began kissing and licking her soft, yet firm right breast.

My lips closed around her rock hard nipple.

She smacked me on the top of the head.

"I said breast, not nipple," she chastised. "But since you're there...they like it rough."

I sucked as hard as I could and bit down on them as hard as I dared. The harder I bit, the harder she moaned and ground her hips against me.

"Oh...Mr. Reese," she panted. "Very nice. Now you may kiss me."

Our lips met, her tongue pushed into my mouth, my cock pressed against her bare leg as she ground her pussy against me.

"Best kiss ever," she said as we parted. "Mr. Reese, would you be a dear and get me something to drink?"

"What would you like?" I asked as I stood up in front of her.

"Iced tea or a Coke if you have it," she said, wrapping her hand around my hard shaft with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. "God I love your cock."

I winced as she tightened her hand on my balls.

"Oh sorry," she said releasing them. "Too hard?"

"No just a little pent up," I explained.

"Is that what they mean by blue balls?"

I nodded.

"Well, just a little while longer," she teased, stroking my cock. "And you'll be cumming all over my toes."

She leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on the head of my cock, before letting it go.

As I had both iced tea and Coke's, I poured a glass of each and quickly returned to the living room.

While I was gone, Monica had removed her shorts. I noticed her purple panties not only matched her purple bra, but it was the same shade as her finger and toenails...I have to admit, I thought that was pretty sexy.

"I was going to take them off," she said, choosing the Coke, taking a drink then standing. "But I thought you'd enjoy doing the honors."

"Yes I would," I told her.

I set down my drink and stepped towards her.

"Don't you think it would be better if you did it on your knees?" she asked.

I agreed.

I knelt down in front of her. My cock throbbed as I saw how dark her pussy juices had made the material. I gently hooked my fingers in the waistband and slowly pulled them down.

I know she told me about it at some point in the day, but when I lowered her panties, it still surprised and thrilled me to see the tight landing strip of hair was gone. She was completely and utterly bald!

"Hand them to me," she softly demanded, her hand outstretched.

I placed the damp panties in her hand.

"What do you think?" she asked, running her hand over her bald little pussy.

"I love it."

"Kiss it," she whispered.

I planted a gentle kiss on her bulging clit.

"That's how you kiss your Grandma," she said, pulling my face back into her crotch.

Reaching out as far and deep as I could get my tongue, I ran it between her lips and over her hard clit, before planting a kiss.

"Much better," she cooed. "Now sit back down."

She too sat down on the couch and began stroking me again with her feet.

"I do smell good," she said as she held the sodden panties up to her nose an inhaled. "Would you like to try, Mr. Reese?"

I nodded.

My cock throbbed as I took them from her, held them up to my nose and inhaled.

They smelled incredible.

"Taste me."

I ran my tongue over the crotch.

She tasted just as good.

"Oh I know what you'd like," she said, reaching out for the panties.

She pulled her feet away from my cock and draped the wet panties over it. Grabbing again with her feet, she stroked me through the soft and silky material.

"That feels good," I told her. "A little too good."

"Are my panties going to make you cum?"

I nodded.

"Then I better hurry," she told me. "So after I got off in the bathroom, I took Linda's panties back to my room and got off another three times that night. Every chance I got, I would borrow a pair of my Aunt's panties and finger myself. Later that week, I went over to Debi's. Her mom let me in and told me Debi was in the shower. I went up to her room to wait for her and well, because she's a slob, her dirty clothes were piled on the floor. What can it say? I had to do it. A little digging and I found a pair of hers. A few sniffs, a couple of licks with my hand down my pants and the danger I might get caught...God I came quick."

"That's incredible," I told her.

"Yeah...So after that I got on a roll using my friends panties to get myself off. So far I've done it with Debi's, Heidi's, Denise's and Jane.... You probably don't want to know about that."

I was horrified and disgusted. Not that Monica had played with my daughters dirty underwear, but that yes I did want to hear about it.

I shook my head, no.

"Good to know," she laughed.

"That is so hot though," I told her. "I've heard of guys sniffing panties but never a girl."

"What can I say? I'm unique." She replied.

"That you are," I said. "This feels so good, it's been hard not to cum."

"You've been holding back?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well let me see if I can get you off," she said as she began stroking faster. "Do you like my feet?"

"I love them," I moaned.

"Do you like feeling my panties on your cock?"

"They feel great," I answered.

"I love the way it looks," she said, teasing the head of my cock with her big toe. "Will you wear a pair for me sometime?"

I nodded.

She began stroking even faster.

"Mr. Reese," she teased. "If you cum in my panties, I'll show you what I did when I got home on Saturday. Would you like to watch me make myself cum?"

That pushed me right over the edge. I tried to tell her yes, but all that came out was a garbled moan.

"Mr. Reese," she said in the same teasing tone. "So much cum! My feet and my panties are covered in it. It's like you've never had a girl get you off with her feet before."

"You're the first," I told her as I watched her trace her toes over my cock and the pool of cum that seemed to be everywhere. "It was fantastic."

"That's good to hear. It was my first time too."

Leaning forward, she mopped up most of the cum her panties didn't catch.

"I walked home on Saturday," she began, holding her cum soaked panties in front of herself. "Feeling your cum squish under my toes with every step I took...Your cum oozing out of my pussy making my panties all sticky...It was such a turn on. If it had been dark I would have had my hand down my shorts, rubbing myself as I walked."

"You've done that before?"

"Quite a few times," she answered. "But it was still too light out so I had to wait until I got home. When I finally got there, I went straight to my bedroom and took off my top and bra."

Leaning back against the armrest of the couch, she dropped her cum soaked panties on to her stomach and started kneading her boobs and pulling on her nipples.

"I took my shorts and panties off and laid back like I am now," she continued. "I picked up my cummy panties and started rubbing myself with them, like this."

As she said it, I imagined them between her legs, pressing against her pussy. Monica surprised me by rubbing them on her stomach and over her tits, leaving streaks of cum everywhere they touched.

"I could smell your cum and my pussy coming from them. I reached down and pushed my finger inside me like this..."

Our eyes locked as she ran her middle finger from her belly button down over her clit and pressed past her swollen lips.

"I was so wet," she moaned as her finger slid in and out of her pussy. "Like I am now... Once my finger was wet, I pulled it out and started teasing my clit like this..."

Pressing her index and ring finger on either side of her clit made it pop out from between her folds. Ever so lightly she began rubbing her middle finger over the hard, little button.

"It felt so good," she panted as she rubbed. "I remember thinking that I'd be in total ecstasy...if only someone were licking and sucking my toes while I played with my pussy..."

Other than videos, I'd never seen anyone girl or guy masturbating in real life. I was completely mesmerized watching her finger dance over her clit, sliding between her lips and back to her clit again, I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Then I remember wondering what it would be like, to have a boyfriend who could take a hint," she said, raising her foot towards my face.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I held her sexy foot in my hands. "I was distracted."

She moaned as my tongue touched her wiggling toes.

"Oh that's nice," she praised. "Keep that up and you'll be forgiven. I love it when you lick between my toes."

She started rubbing her bald little pussy more rapidly.

"Want to see me cum?" she asked.

I nodded, not wanting to let loose of her toes.

"I was fingering myself just like this," she started. "So many things going through my mind...You sucking my toes...Watching you cum all over my sandals...Making me cum while you licked my pussy...God you even licked my butt I really loved that...Feeling your big cock inside me...Throbbing as you filled me with cum...Feeling it ooze into my panties when I walked home...I was so close to cumming, so I took my panties and did this...."

She held her panties in front of her face, eased her tongue out of her mouth and slowly ran her tongue over the wet material.

"Mmm it tastes so good," she said, as she buried her nose in them and inhaled. "We smell good too."

Her fingers were a blur between her legs as she continued to sniff and lick the panties.

"I can taste both of us," she teased when she finally made her way to the crotch.

Her body started to shake and she breathed in our combined scents.

"Cumming," she squeaked out as her hips rose off the couch.

I watched as her body writhed and shook in front of me.

"That was fun," she exclaimed. "I've never done that before. I loved having you watch me."

She moved off the couch, knelt between my legs and wrapped her hand around my, once again, rigid cock.

"This puts a crimp in my plans," she said, stroking her hand up and down my shaft.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well when I planned this all out," she said, pausing to lick the head of my cock. "I wanted to get you off with my feet. Then have you watch me finger myself...."

She paused again to slide her lips up and down my shaft.

"Then I wanted to feel your cock get hard in my mouth."

She eased her lips over the head and took me in her mouth.

"Once you were hard," she continued after sucking me for a few seconds. "I wanted to climb on top and ride it until I came two more times....But you're already hard."

She took my cock back in her mouth.

"Sorry to mess up your plans," I moaned.

"Don't be sorry," she told me as she stopped sucking and climbed into my lap. "Somehow we'll work around it."

Rising up, she rubbed the head of my cock along her incredibly wet pussy, before lowering herself on it.

"What other plans did you have?" I asked, hoping to distract myself enough to keep from exploding inside her right away.

"After I cum twice," she said with a wicked smile, as her body moved up and down on my shaft. "I'll let you cum."

"I don't know if I can hold out that long," I told her as our bodies ground together.

"Pinch my nipples," she said.

Cupping her boobs, I grasped them between my thumb and index fingers.

"Harder...harder...." she demanded.

I felt her pussy clamp tight around me cock as she began to shake.

"That's one," she smiled. "Only one more to go. I'm sure you can do it."

Epilogue:

We continued to see each other until she left for college. For the most part, she lived with me. She would make herself scarce when my daughter Janie was visiting.

She did end up working for me at my real estate/property management office. Contrary to what anyone might think, she actually worked. It was the only reason she agreed to taking the job...well that and not having to spend her summer working at Target.

Dropping her off at school that fall, wasn't the end of our relationship, we still had some adventures to go.

12