Monica's Toes Ch. 03

Story Info
Thanksgiving with Monica, Evie and Jim.
7.2k words
4.67
971
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

Hi everyone.

Monica Hanson-Reese here.

For those of you that have been following along, the Hanson-Reese means Jim and I got married.

I only call him "Mr. Reese" on special occasions anymore. Generally when I squeeze my twenty nine year old, mom bod into my old high school uniform and play the dirty school girl..."Oh Mr. Reese, I seem to have forgotten to wear panties today....I know it's against the rules..I hope you won't punish me too harshly." Sort of stuff.

I guess, I'll start by telling about us getting engaged.

It's more funny than sexy, but I promise, the rest of the story is going to be worth the wait.

It was Easter morning. It was my senior year and I was off for spring break. My Aunt was on a cruise and Janie (Jim's daughter and my high school friend) had plans with her fiancé and his family.

Neither of us are terribly religious, preferring to celebrate the holiday as the birth of the Easter Bunny rather than the whole crucifixion/resurrection deal.

And how does one celebrate the birth of the Easter Bunny? You ask. It's simple you stay naked all day and fuck like rabbits.

So with that theme in mind, I was up early. I'd showered, shaved and even hosed out the old backside in case something were to slide into the...I can't exactly say "wrong hole" because...well...I absolutely love butt sex.

Well there I was, in the kitchen cooking breakfast dressed in my Easter Bunny ears, an apron and my favorite bunny tail butt plug...Stretching is important. You don't want to pull a muscle back there.

I was so engrossed in making pancakes, I didn't hear the side door open.

What I did hear was...

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Turning quickly from the stove I saw Janie with two coffee's, a bag of donuts and a surprised look on her face.

"Hi Janie," I said trying to collect my thoughts.

"You and my Dad?" she asked.

I nodded.

"We need to talk," she told me as she motioned to the patio.

"Sure, let me put something on," I told her, looking for the beach cover up I used when I had to answer the front door.

"Is that tail what I think it is?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Why would you wear...? Wait, I don't want to know," she told me. "Would you please take it off or out or however you put it? I can't talk to you knowing that's up your butt."

"Sure," I told her.

Without thinking, I reached behind myself. With an exhale and a bit of an internal push, it easily popped out of me. I wrapped it in a paper towel and set it on the counter.

"Good God!" she exclaimed. "That thing's big! Why would you...? Wait I don't want to know that either."

I took off the apron and reached for my cover up. Once it was on I started to take off my bunny ears.

"You can leave those on," she smiled. "You look pretty cute in them."

Hearing that made me realize she wasn't too pissed off.

She led the way as we walked out to the patio and sat down.

"How long have you two been...?"

I promised myself, not matter what she asked, I wouldn't lie.

"Since we graduated," I answered.

"That's almost four years!" she exclaimed. "You've been over here with me and he was here and..."

"When I was over here as your friend, I was over here as your friend. When you weren't here, I was his girlfriend."

"I so want to be pissed off about this," she said after taking a sip of coffee. "But I can't. These last few years, he's actually been happy. This is all really weird. So are we talking true love or just true sex?....Ewww, I can't believe I just asked that question."

"I love him," I told her.

"Why'd you guys keep it from me?"

"We've been doing this long distance thing for the last few years," I explained. "We were going to see what happened after I graduate before dragging you into it."

"Hey little rabbit want a carrot?"

I turned and saw Jim, naked with an erection, walking out to the patio.

"Jesus Fuck Dad!" Janie shouted.

"We have company," I told him.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, trying very unsuccessfully to cover his big cock as he went back into the house.

Oh by the way, since his big cock has been reference a few times. I did measure it once when we were first together. It's eight and a quarter inches long and seven inches around.

"Bring yourself some coffee when you come back," I called out to him.

"And some cleanser so I can bleach my eyes," Janie added.

"That was awkward," I laughed.

"Not for you. You see it all the time," she chuckled. "I know I should say this, being I'm his daughter...But good God! That was the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Yeah it's a mouth full."

"Stop!" she said putting her fingers in her ears. "I don't want to think about it."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Just so you know, when you two get married, there's no way I'm calling you 'Mom'."

"I'm sorry about this Janie," Jim said as he came back out, dressed a little more appropriately for company. "I just couldn't find the right time."

"I'm surprisingly good with it," she told her father.

"Before you came out," I said. "Janie was demanding we get married."

"I didn't say that."

"I that something you want?" Jim asked me.

I nodded.

Jim got up and went back in the house.

"I was waiting until Janie knew," he said, holding up an engagement ring. "Since she's demanding it...."

"I didn't say that!" Janie reminded us again.

"Will you marry me?"

I couldn't speak. All I could do was nod.

We got married that Monday with Janie and Evan (her fiancé and later her husband) as best man and maid of honor.

Okay. Thanks for indulging me and letting me tell my engagement story.

In the weeks that followed our first encounter, Evie, my college playmate and I developed a relationship that worked for both of us.

We both agreed that a steady diet of "Miss Monica" and "Pet" was going to get old quick.

We did want a certain spontaneity about it so we set up the rules where if she wanted to take orders, she'd refer to me as Miss Monica, and if I wanted to play fine, if not no worries. Same went for when I felt a little on the Dom side; I'd call her my Pet and if she wasn't feeling what I'd asked for, her response would be "I don't feel comfortable doing that".

All in all, we were nothing more than two horny nineteen year olds who liked to experiment. We'd hang out together, usually naked. We'd do homework, masturbate together or in front of each other, go down on each other, my personal favorite was humping and grinding on her and one night after a few drinks we even tried peeing on each other....Yeah...No! Not doing that one again.

On the other side of my life, my relationship with Jim was simple but complicated. We got together knowing our one on one affair had an expiration date. I was going away to college and there was no way Jim was going to ask or let me not do it. We didn't exactly break up when he dropped me off at school, it was more that our exclusive relationship was put on hold.

Sorry I'm rambling again, I promise, I'll stop.

So... My sex life during my freshman year of college was one uninspiring romp with a guy I met at a party, playtime with Evie and naked webcam chats with Jim...God I loved watching him stroke his cock for me!

Thanksgiving was coming up. My plan, as Janie was going to spend the holiday at her Grandmothers, was to make the four hour drive home and spend it with Jim. Evie's family lived across the country, so she had no particular plans.

I checked with Jim and he was more than happy to include her for the holiday.

"So what's the deal?" Evie asked when brought up the subject to her. "Is it you and me as a couple visiting him? Or am I the third wheel, having to spend the night listening to you two play slap and tickle? Or....?"

"The last one," I told her. "You, me and Jim...naked...fucking, sucking...licking and biting for three days straight."

"Sounds good, but what if I'm not into him?" she asked. "Or he's not into me?"

"We can cross that bridge when we come to it," I told her. "If that happens, I guess I divide my time between both of you."

"You don't have to do that," she said before leaning over and giving me a kiss. "I get you all the time. So if it doesn't work out, I'll be fine just being the third wheel, while you and he play."

So bright and early Wednesday morning Evie and I made the four hour drive to Jim's house.

As soon as we got there, Evie made a dash for the bathroom. While she was in there, I took a quick picture of my feet and sent a text to Jim:

'we're here.'

'our place?' he replied.

I sent him a "thumbs up".

'give me about 45 minutes.'

"He'll be here in about an hour," I told Evie as we sat down on the couch.

She sat with her back against the armrest and put her feet in my lap.

"You washed them," I said, running my fingers over her soles.

Evie rarely wore shoes. It was more her hippie chick persona rather than a foot fetish thing.

Either way, over the course of a day, they would sometimes get quite grungy. So one of the first things she always did when she got home or came over to my place was head to the bathroom and wash them.

"Have I ever told you that you have pretty feet?" I asked as I ran my hands over her sole.

Her soles were tough, from a lifetime of barefooting, but soft and supple at the same time. The closest thing I could think of was they felt like a pair of kidskin gloves. When she wore shoes, she was a size ten, a full three sizes bigger than my sevens. I don't know if it was genetics or from walking barefoot all the time but her feet were also fairly wide...Sturdy yet feminine, would be my best description of them.

"No you haven't, but thank you," she said. "I'm glad you like them....Would you please not do that....?"

I'd been lightly caressing my fingers over the hair on her legs, something that was a huge turn on for her and it wasn't limited to her legs. One of my favorite ways to make her purr was softly running my fingertips over her legs, armpits, the sexy trail of hair that ran from her belly button down to her pussy....Mmmmm...Yeah I admit it, thanks to Evie I'm into hairy and natural girls...By the time my fingers make the rounds on her body she'd squirming and moaning like a camgirl...The longest it took me to make her cum, after that kind of tease was forty five seconds...I timed it.

"But I thought you like when I play with your furry legs," I told her.

"You know I do," she replied. "I'm nervous about meeting Jim. I'm horny enough thinking about what might happen later and I don't want to be..."

"Okay, I'll stop. Right after I do this."

I slowly ran my finger tips down the inside of her thigh.

One of her biggest horny spots.

It made her moan.

It made me laugh.

A little while later, Jim came through the front door.

"Welcome home," he said as he entered the living room.

I wanted nothing more than to be calm and cool. To show him that I'd matured during my stay at college....Unfortunately it didn't work out like that.

"Jim!" I screeched like a twelve year old girl meeting her favorite K-Pop idol as I jumped from the couch and launched myself into his arms, kissing him.

God his kisses felt good! God it felt good to be held by him again! God feeling his body against mine, as Evie liked to say; had the old acorn swelling! God I was glad I was wearing my super cute, baggy overalls rather than a dress, because I would have left some pretty serious Monica trails all over his Armani suit (that I picked out for him)!

After a few more good kisses, I gathered my thoughts and introduced him to Evie. They shook hands and the three of us settled back down in the living room to catch up.

I was only halfway paying attention to the conversation. Jim was his normal, charming self, making Evie feel at home.

As these things will happen, our glasses ran dry and Jim being the gentleman that he is, got up to refill them.

I shot a look to Evie the moment he left the room and received a "thumbs up" from her.

Jim came back with our drinks as I tried to think of a way to get things rolling.

For the life of me, I couldn't come up with one, so I went with the sledge hammer approach.

"Evie, my Pet," I started. "I want you to undress."

Evie paused. She looked at Jim, then to me with a look of fear and concern on her face. For a second, I thought she was going to invoke the "I don't feel comfortable.." rule.

Her eyes locked onto mine, she was about to say something.

"Now, Pet," I said, snapping my fingers for emphasis.

"Yes Miss Monica," she whispered as she stood up.

"Your top first," I told her as I eyed her rock hard nipples pressing against the thin tank top.

Grabbing the hem of her top, she slowly began pulling it over her head.

"Aren't her breast wonderful?" I asked Jim.

They really were wonderful, big but not too big, soft, bouncy with perfect, thick nipples that just begged to be sucked.

"Yes they are," Jim answered.

"Now you may take off your skirt," I instructed.

"Yes Miss Monica," she said as she pushed the skirt over her hips revealing a sexy pair of purple panties.

"You're wearing panties?" I asked. "You never wear panties...Wait, are those are mine?"

"Yes Miss Monica," she replied. "I thought you might enjoy them later."

What a good girl she was.

"Are those....?" Jim asked.

It didn't dawn on me when I first saw them, but Jim was correct. They were the pair I'd worn and Jim came all over when I gave him his first foot job.

I nodded to Jim.

"My Pet, that was very thoughtful of you," I told Evie. "You know how I like them, so I'd like you to show Jim how you rub yourself to make them extra wet."

Without hesitating, her hand was between her legs, middle finger sliding up and down, pressing the silky material into her slit.

"Do you like my Pet?" I asked Jim as we watched Evie masturbate.

"God yes," he replied.

"How about you stand up and show her how much you like her?" I suggested.

I knew, from when I hugged him that Jim wasn't wearing underwear under that gorgeous (did I mention I picked it out for him?) Armani suit. But even if I hadn't felt his big cock pressing against me, it was a pretty safe bet he was going commando.

Jim's cock never failed to impress. The tent it was making in his pants was truly magnificent.

Evie began rubbing herself faster as her eyes locked on the enormous bulge.

"We'll have none of that, my Pet," I told her. "I'm not going to let you cum this soon. Do you like his cock?"

"Yes Miss Monica," she answered.

"Would you like to see it?"

"Yes I would, Miss Monica."

Jim for once in his life, took a hint and began undoing his belt.

"Don't do that my love," I stopped him. "I have people for that."

"Pet, would you please help Jim off with his clothes?"

"Yes Miss Monica," she said, stepping over to him.

She took his coat, folded it neatly and hung it over a chair. Facing him, she slowly unhooked each button, before untucking it and sliding it over his broad shoulders.

I stopped her as she reached for his belt.

"Don't you think it would be better," I told her. "For you to do that on your knees?"

"Yes Miss Monica," she replied, kneeling in front of Jim.

She carefully unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the pants and slid the zipper down.

"Big," she said as his pants pooled around his ankles, leaving his cock pointing at her face.

"You may touch it," I told her.

Jim gasped as Evie ran her hand over his thick shaft and rolled her fingers over the head.

"Kiss it," I instructed.

Pulling him towards her, she planted a kiss on the swollen tip, then started to ease the head past her lips.

"I only said kiss it, my Pet."

"I'm sorry Miss Monica, I got carried away."

"I know the feeling," I assured her. "Besides, are you even sure Jim wanted to feel his cock in your soft, wet mouth?"

"She can do anything she wants with me," Jim said.

"And Jim can do anything he wants with me, Miss Monica," Evie added, knowing where I was going with it. "I'd like some warning if anything bigger than a finger or two is going in my butt though."

Early in our Dom/Sub play, I'd had some trouble worrying about pushing things too far. Evie and I talked about it and she assured me that if things were headed towards something she didn't want to do, she would let me know. But she wanted me to try things and push the limits. Basically she gave me a blanket consent.

"Fair enough," I said, feeling reassured. "Evie, since you've been allowed to see Jim's cock, I think it's only fair that he gets to see your pussy. Please take my panties off."

She quickly stood and pushed them down her legs.

"Pick them up, please." I told her.

She picked them up and held them in her hands.

"Did you make them wet for me?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Monica."

"Do they have your scent on them?"

"Yes Miss Monica."

"Are you sure?"

Jim's erection twitched as Evie raised my panties to her face, pressed them to her nose and inhaled.

"Yes they smell like me, Miss Monica."

"Do they taste like you?"

My swollen clit throbbed as I watched Evie's tongue ease out of her mouth and lick the crotch of my panties.

"Yes Miss Monica," she whispered. "They taste like my pussy."

"Good," I told her. "Now hand them to Jim."

I couldn't take anymore, my super cute and super comfy overalls were starting to feel way to oppressive on my over heated body. I stood up, unhooked the straps, let them fall to the floor and quickly removed my t-shirt.

Once I was as naked as they were, I sat back down on the couch, legs spread so my very wet, bald little pussy was on display.

"Jim, do they really smell like her pussy?"

He held them to his nose and sniffed.

"Yes they do," he answered.

"How can you be sure? You've never smelt her pussy before."

Jim knelt down and pressed his face against her furry muff.

Once again, my clit throbbed as I hear him inhale her scent.

"I'm sure they smell like her pussy," he told me as he stood back up.

"Do they taste like her?"

I watched as his tongue dragged over the crotch.

"I'm pretty sure they do."

"Turn around and bend over, Pet," I told Evie. "Jim needs to be 100% sure my panties smell like you."

"Yes Miss Monica," she said as she turned, bent and wrapped her hands around her ankles.

"One lick is all you get Jim," I warned. "Make it a good one."

Evie's body shuddered as Jim knelt down again and slowly ran his tongue over her clit, dipping it inside her pussy and finishing be dragging it across her hairy, puckered butthole.

"Now I'm sure," Jim smiled as he stood up.

Evie's body shuddered again as the head of Jim's cock brushed against her butt cheeks.

"Bring them to me please," I asked him. "Evie, you can stand up again."

"She does smell good, doesn't she?" I said after Jim handed me the panties and ...I mean I had to give them a sniff too.

"Yes she does," Jim agreed.

"Put them on me, please," I told him as I raised my legs in the air.

Ever so gently he slid the panties over my feet and along my legs towards my waist.

"Kiss me," I told him, raising my hips so he could put them all the way on me.

Hint taken, I squealed as he planted a wet kiss on my throbbing clit, before pulling them up to my waist.

Since I'd discovered my panty sniffing fetish, I occasionally...Okay it was quite often, wear the dirty panties I'd borrowed. I loved the thought of my pussy touching where theirs did and out scents mingling.

Jim and Evie watched as I ran my finger up and down, pushing the panties deep between my lips, adding my own juice to them.

"Come here Pet," I said to Evie.

She took half a step towards me.

"Crawl, please."

"Yes Miss Monica," she said as she dropped to her hands and knees.

With Jim on my left, Evie crawled over to my right side.

"Kiss me," I said.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12