Monica's Toes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked at each other with an uncertain look.

"Both of you."

Oh my God I loved it...Three mouths, three tongues, three pairs of lips, touching and thrashing together. It was wet, messy and slippery. It was fantastic!

"Jim you're on the left" I said when the three of us parted. "And Evie, I want you on my right."

I held my left foot up to Jim and my right to Evie.

"Wait," I said before either could plant a kiss on either foot. "These are just going to get in the way."

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pulled my or for that day Evie's panties off.

I desperately wanted to hold them up to my nose and breath the combined scent of Evie's and my pussies...But I knew that would get me excited to the point I'd have to cum and I wanted to wait.

I thought about having Jim put them on. I'd asked him to put on a pair of my silkies a time or two....I really got off on seeing his hard cock stretching and straining against the soft material....Once again, I knew that would get me too excited, I wanted to stay on the edge a little longer.

I also had the idea to give them back to Evie and have her put them back on. Picturing her having on a pair of panties that she'd juiced, then I did, then having her add more....I quickly decided that was something I wanted to spend a day doing...She and I out and about. She'd wear them for a while, then I would, then back on her and back to me....

I finally decided to set them aside for later.

"Oh you can start," I told me two impatient friends.

When the threesome idea presented itself in my brain, a checklist of things I wanted to do popped up in my mind.

Having Jim and Evie service my feet together, was number one on the list.

Both of them were absolutely crazy about my perfect and pretty size sevens.

When I spent the summer living with Jim, there wasn't a single day my feet didn't get some sort of attention from him. Every chance he got he would touch them, or lick them, or rub his big cock on them or cum on them and there were quite a few days he did all four.

Evie, while our schedules make it impossible for us to be together as much as Jim and I were, anytime chance she gets her lips will be wrapped around at least one of my ten toes, or rubbing grinding her pussy off against my soles and more than once, she's even had my foot inside her....That was seriously weird...No bad mind you...More very hot and very strange actually watching your foot disappear in your girlfriends hairy pussy.

When it came to them servicing my feet, they both had different styles. Jim tended more towards long licks and kisses. His tongue slithering between my toes never failed to leave my feet wet and my pussy sticky.

Evie's style was more into sucking my toes, treating my piggies like ten little cocks. It was so sexy watching her head bob up and down on my big toe or toes if my feet were together. Her lips wrapped around them, tongue swirling around them as she sucked. Occasionally dragging her teeth on the undersides of my toes...Yum!

In my mind, I thought I was going to be fantastic feeling Evie on one foot biting and sucking while Jim slathered his tongue over my other one.

But they threw me a rather fabulous curve...

Starting at my heel, they simultaneously dragged their wet tongues over them to my big toes. Each gave a lick on the tip before sliding their lips around it, licking and grating their teeth over my digit.

"Oufff! Fuck...." I moaned.

They ran their tongues along the undersides of my toes, slipping between each one as they licked, before sucking each toe starting with my cute little pinkie's.

I was surprised, but not shocked they were doing what they were. I'd explained the way Jim had shown his love for my toes to Evie and fantastic girlfriend that she was, she worked it into her repertoire. I'd watched Jim, stroke is big cock for me over video chats countless times as I described the wonderful ways Evie had shown my feet her style of love.

The two of them doing a little bit of Jim and a little bit of Evie in such perfect harmony was so incredibly erotic my plans for holding out before I climaxed went right out the window.

They moved my feet, until both soles and toes were pressed together. Jim and Evie took turns sucking and licking my toes. Watching them kiss, both with and without my toes between their mouths was so erotic.

I wanted...no needed to cum!

"Make me cum," I moaned, pulling my feet away from them and spreading my legs as wide as they would go.

Evie was the first to put her mouth on my crotch.

What I wanted was her to close her soft lips around my clit...suck hard and make me climax by grinding her tongue over the tip.

What she did was lick up and down my wet, swollen lips. She dipped her tongue deep in my pussy and fluttered it over my taint...never coming close enough to my clit to get me off.

"I can't make her cum," she told Jim. "Maybe you should try."

She leaned across my body and gave him a long, slow, sloppy wet kiss.

"She tastes good," Jim commented.

Then he leaned over and kissed her.

"I know I love eating her pussy and making her cum all over my face, every chance I get."

She kissed him.

"So I've heard," he told her. "I love it when she calls me and tells me the things you two do."

He kissed her with a deep open mouth, lots of tongue kiss....Exactly what I wanted him to do to my pussy!

"Yeah she told me about watching you get yourself off during those calls....I would love to see that sometime."

They kissed again.

"You want to watch me jack off?" he asked. "In person or on a video chat?"

"Would you two shut up and make me cum!?" I cried out.

"She's getting cranky," Evie laughed. "See what you can do for her."

Evie pressed her body against mine and started kissing me as Jim lowered his face between my legs.

He ran his tongue up and down my wet slit, stopping just shy of hitting my throbbing button. I gasped into Evie's mouth as he went lower and circled my butt.

"He's licking my ass," I told Evie between kisses.

"Mmmm. I know how much you love that," she whispered, before kissing me again.

She was correct. Having my ass eaten was one of my favorite things in the whole world, just not at that moment. At that moment, I wanted nothing more in the world than for someone to grind my clit and make me cum!

It was time to take matters into my own hands. I moved my arm so I could reach between my legs and give my clit some much needed attention while Jim alternated licking my butt and pussy.

But I couldn't...Evie had positioned herself in a way that pinned my arms.

"I can't seem to make her cum," Jim told Evie. "I think we should give up."

There was no end to their evil!

"Don't you dare!" I snarled to them.

At that moment, I hated them both equally!

"If we quit now," Evie said with mock concern. "She'll be grumpy all night. Now I heard once, that she has this spot....It's right at the top of her pussy that if you touch it the right way...She becomes happy and a normal human being again."

"I don't know what kind of voodoo magic you're talking about," Jim told her. "It sounds made up. But I love her and would do anything to make her normal again..."

God those two were exasperating!

I hated them so much!

Did he just say he loved me?

"How about we give it a try together?" Evie asked. "That way if one of us gets lost or confused, we can help each other out."

"Deal!" Jim said.

They shook hands...Their mouths met in a kiss...

"For luck," Evie told him as she raised her body from mine.

I didn't know how much more of their teasing I could take and I didn't trust them. Part of me, once my arms were free, wanted to reach down and rub the shit out of my throbbing clit so I could be free of their tyrannical teasing...

I took a chance and let them do what they do. I was sure two tongues on my clit was going to be mind blowing.

And I was correct!

Jim's tongue on one side and Evie's on the other...flicking up and down....Taking turns teasing the tip...One of them would suck it, then the other....

In a matter of seconds, my back arched, my ass came off the couch, I screamed while grabbing a hand full of Evie's hair in my right hand and Jim's in my left.

My first climax hadn't ended as I felt the next one building.

"Please...no... stop," I begged almost incoherently. "I cum more."

The two people I loved most in this world continued their ministrations on my desperately needy pussy.

With Jim licking my clit and Evie tongue fucking my horny hole, it only took a couple of minutes before I was shrieking and writhing again.

As my second climax...well climaxed, I could feel a third building.

"More...Cum I will," I shouted.

Fuck me! They licked me into being Yoda!

Evie took over mauling my clit, while Jim teased and licked at my lips.

"My butt," I urged.

I immediately felt a finger from each of them teasing my puckered hole. Before I could ponder if it was going to be Evie's slender finger that went inside me or Jim's thicker digit, I let out a yelp as both fingers slid into my backside.

It felt strange, but a good strange.

Evie and Jim finger fucked my ass at different speeds. Evie continued to lick my clit as Jim focused his attention sucking and nipping at my rock hard nipples.

It felt incredible! I was so close to cumming a third time. My pussy just needed something to push me over that edge.

Jim pinched my free nipple hard...to the point of pain while raking his teeth on the one that was in his mouth at the same time as Evie hard sucked my clit and ground her tongue against it.

My tummy tensed, my pussy started to spasm, my asshole clamped around their fingers and I let out an otherworldly shriek as my third climax of the day crashed over me.

I was a sweaty spent puppy after that one...I needed a nap.

"I think we broke her," Jim said, lifting one of my arms and letting it drop back on the couch.

"Oh well, life goes on," Evie replied. "I lied by the way."

"About what?" Jim asked.

"I knew about that special horny spot Monica has on her pussy. In fact I have one too."

She stood up, placed her hands on her pussy and spread to show Jim.

"So you do," Jim played along. "It's very lovely."

"Why thank you," she smiled. "You have a very nice penis too."

"Oh this old thing," he said, wrapping his hand around the thick shaft, giving it a couple of strokes. "Thank you. I've had it forever. Think maybe we should let them play together?"

"You read my mind," Evie told him. "But I have a favor to ask."

"And what would that be?"

"With all the attention Monica's pussy got, mine's feeling a little left out. Would you mind giving her a few kisses, just to reassure her?"

"I think that's a wonderful idea," Jim told her. "But don't you think we should check with Monica to see if it's alright?"

God, why wouldn't they let me rest?

"Monica, Monica, Monica," Evie said, poking me with each call of my name. "Would it be alright for to your boyfriend to perform oral sex on me and then insert his penis into my vagina so I can have intercourse with him?"

"This weekend, he's your boyfriend too," I mumbled. "You can make him do anything you want."

"You heard the lady," Evie said to Jim as she plopped back down on the couch with her legs spread. "It's not going to lick itself."

The early morning, the drive to Jim's and three back to back, body wracking orgasms, took their toll on me, I dozed off.

Evie's grunting woke me a little while later, from my power nap.

I opened my eyes and saw Evie on the couch, one leg over Jim's shoulder, Jim licking and sucking her toes as he was thrusting his hips into her.

Getting up, I was excited I was going to be able to check my number two off my to do list....Seeing Evie's furry pussy stretched around Jim's fat cock.

Kneeling beside them, I looked down and loved what I saw.

His thick cock...The way it parted her lips as he plunged it into her...Evie's juices clinging to his shaft....

I made a "V" with my fingers and slid my hand between them.

I love the feeling of his hard cock, slick with my juices sliding between my fingers, so I did it a lot when we had sex.

I loved it even more with someone else's juices coating my fingers.

It even tasted better when I licked my fingers clean of her juices. So much so that I reached down to get them sticky again.

When I reached for her pussy and his cock, Jim had an even better idea.

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and presented it to me.

Not being one to turn down a gift, I wrapped my hand around his pussy cream covered shaft and took as much of him as I could deep in my mouth.

God it tasted good!

Generally when Jim and I had sex, he would cum inside me. I loved the feeling of his cock throbbing, deep in my pussy as he filled me with cum.

But other times, especially after getting an especially hard, deep, sweaty, hair pulling doggy style fuck, I really got off on Jim pulling out, spinning me around and fucking my mouth...gagging, choking, drooling...eyes watering face fuck...until he shot his load down my throat.

Hmmm, it's been a while since we did that. I may have to take our daughter, Genevieve to her Great Aunt Linda's tonight, see if I can squeeze my fat....or rather mature, rounded, womanly ass into my old school uniform and be a naughty girl tonight...

So anyway... I had Jim's Evie creamed cock deep in my mouth. Jim was beginning to thrust said cock deep in my mouth, when I felt a hand grasp my hair and give a gentle tug.

"My time," Evie cried out. "Put it back!"

Still grasping his shaft, I rubbed the head a few times on her clit, to make amends before guiding it as Jim pushed it back into her pussy.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I got carried away."

I leaned in and gave her a slow, wet kiss.

"You taste good," she panted.

"No you taste good," I whispered back. "That's your pussy on my lips."

I kissed down to her throat and chest until I reached her rock hard nipple.

I was about to take it in my mouth when Jim leaned forward towards her other one.

Her body started to shake under us.

"Go easy on them," I told him before lightly flicking my tongue over the tip. "She likes soft licks and gentle sucking."

I watched as he took her nipple in his mouth and ever so gently began sucking it.

"Unngh!" Evie grunted.

"She's gonna cum all over your cock," I told him.

Evie grunted and writhed as she climaxed under Jim.

"I want you to cum," she told him. "I want to feel you cum."

Evie raised her feet up to Jim's face. He watched as she slowly began scrunching her toes and wrinkling her soles in front of him.

"You like her feet, don't you?" I whispered in Jim's ear.

He was a sucker for scrunched soles.

"Yes," came his choked reply.

"She's going to make you cum, isn't she?"

He nodded.

Jim moaned as I moved towards her and ran my tongue from her heel to her toes.

"You know, she's made me cum with these toes," I teased, between kisses on each of her toes.

Jim's thrusts into Evie were getting harder and more erratic.

"I love it when she rubs my hard little clit with her big toe," I told him before taking her toe in my mouth. "She'll dip her toe in my pussy, get it all wet and sticky...Mmmm. Sometimes she licks it off. Sometimes she'll put her toe in my mouth so I can clean my juices off of them...Or she'll roll my clit between..."

"I'm cumming," Jim announced.

He groaned as he pumped shot after shot of cum deep inside Evie's hairy hole.

I was excited. I was going to get to do another thing from my check list.

I pushed Jim aside and planted myself between Evie's spread legs.

Later in life, when I first heard the term "Hot Mess" the image of Evie's pussy, gaping from being pounded by Jim's cock wide enough I could see his jizz inside of her while the cum that escaped, pooled around her hairy butthole, came to mind.

Without a second thought, my tongue cleaned Jim's cum from around her wrinkled hole. Moving higher I slipped my tongue as deep as I could into her well fucked twat.

Oh my God! The taste and feel of her and Jim churned together! It was warm, salty, funky and gooey...I couldn't get enough of it.

Evie, being the loving and caring girlfriend that she was, started rocking her hips and flexing her pussy, to push as much of the sticky goodness into my mouth as possible.

For a second, I thought there was no way things could get any better than that.

I knew I was wrong when I felt Jim's hands grab my hips as he slid his cock into me. He wasn't rock hard, but he was hard enough to part my lips and fill my hole.

One night over the summer, Jim and I were surfing around the internet perusing porn sites. I hit on a video of a chubby woman on her hands and knees, a guy fucking her from behind while another was fucking her face. I thought it was incredibly hot! Seeing her big boobs sway, her belly and ass jiggling while two guys fucked the living hell out of her from both ends....So hot! When they pulled out, spun her around and started fucking her again, I was a goner. I didn't even take the time to ask Jim to finger me, I took matters into my own hands, I reached down and fingered myself to a quick orgasm...Then came again when the woman jerked the guys off...One in each hand all over her face.

Well, Evie didn't have a dick, but between her cum soaked pussy, Jim grasping the back of my head pushing me into it while his fat cock battered that horny spot in my pussy that I didn't even know I had until Jim fucked me that first time, I was ready to cum in just a few minutes.

Evie was close to climaxing too. After cleaning as much cum out of her pussy as I could, I'd clasped her fat clit between my lips sucked, while Jim's hammering moved me back and forth over it.

I moaned over her clit as my climax hit me...my pussy clamped hard around Jim's cock as I shook and groaned.

This set Evie off. She grasped my head and pulled it even tighter against her spasming slit as she began her deep grunting and moaning.

It wasn't long before Jim let go of my hair and gripped both hands on my hips and he pounded into me.

I knew from experience, it was his unspoken signal he was about to cum.

"My mouth," I ordered, pulling my face out of Evie's wet crotch.

My pussy felt oddly hollow when pulled out, stood in front of me and jerked his cock.

Mouth open, I stabbed my tongue at the head. I was pleasantly surprised when Evie face pressed against mine. Together we licked and teased his cock. Two tongues and mouth was more than he could take and ropes of cum soon splashed into our mouths and on our faces...

The three of us shared Jim's king sized bed that night.

Me on his right and Evie on his left.

Well, that's all I have for this time around. I need to get Genevieve over to my Aunts. Then get home, get shaved (yes, I still keep my pussy smooth), give myself a quick pedicure (yes, my husband still loves my cute little toes), squeeze into my old high school uniform (no panties, of course) and see how Mr. Reese decides to punish me...

12