All Comments on 'Monica's Wet Hot Revenge'

by krystal_mears

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2?

Maybe she marries him and good ol Dec has to call her Mom? Snicker,snort,bwahahahaaa!

Still, good one on it's own.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Almost

Like you lived it... Oh, and the ending, seems real to me...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Serves him right--when cheaters are found out and paid back for their misdeeds, it makes me happy. One of the best revenge stories I've read.

Good luck in the contest.

Novengliae2Novengliae2over 4 years ago
Nuanced and fun!

Some wonderful metaphors! The spider and dragonfly. The finished surface and rough underside of the kitchen island. It seemed like you stripped away Monica’s veneer of innocence and civility. Was that who she always was but kept hidden or something created by the betrayal? A moment too late to save the graceful dragonfly from the spider....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

A few things bugged me.

She was not at all upset about her girl friends role in this. It takes two and she only revenge on the guy.

Her revenge was way over the top. They weren’t even engaged. Cheating hurts but how exclusive were they? It didn't say. Again, cheating hurts but no broken engagement or broken wedding vow.

I really cant imagine a father having sex with his sons gf no matter how hot she is or horny he is. Best case if it was a love at first site hallmark moment he would first talk to son.

Dad was no dummy. He would immediately know she was out for revenge. She wants to get back at the son but does she have to destroy father and son relationship? That is cruel.

And i hope at dads age i can have that much sex cumming that many times in that amount of time where a 20 year old girl is satisfied each time.

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Awesome tale , thoroughly enjoyed it! Please continue to create~

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
very good fcuking revenge

Mo does it very well. And the Story has very good length for a contest. I hate th 10 and more Pagers. Should genrally be limited to 3 or 5 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was excellent revenge, I'd love to read a part 2 about revenge on her friend. Maybe not sexual, just something cold and satisfying?

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Very hot, but part of me wanted there to be more for Mo and Sully. Some recurring sexy times, if not more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous