Monique Visits an Old Friend

Story Info
and makes a new one.
4.1k words
4.35
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
13 Followers

My beautiful wife has been away for over a week and I'm feeling a bit sad and lonely. Not to mention horny. But she's coming home today and I can't wait to see her. My heart leaps when my phone sounds with her ringtone.

"Hey, Baby! I am SO looking forward to seeing you this evening!"

"Well," she pauses... "I have bad news about that. It looks like I will need to stay a couple more days."

"What!" I'm more than a bit peeved. "Your little friend and I miss you something awful! We need you!"

"I know. But it will just be a couple of more days. I promise I will make it up to you."

I actually really like the thought of that.

"Okay". I'm resigned to my misery.

"There's one favor I need to ask of you, and I know it's a big ask."

"What's up?"

"One of my oldest friends from school is in town tonight and I had promised to take her to dinner. Can you please do it for me?"

Ugh. Not only am I going to be missing my lover but also, I have to entertain a total stranger. Not cool....

"Her name is Monique. I'll text you the info. I gotta go. Thanks! I love you!"

"Love you, too." I sound a little like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

My lonely day drags on, but I do my husbandly duty and drive to the hotel in town at the specified time. I park and enter the lobby wondering how in the world I will know Monique since we had never met. I quickly realize that it shouldn't be a problem since the lobby is full of young families with children and older couples. Finding a single woman about my own age shouldn't be a problem.

Scoping out the area I spy a very attractive woman sitting alone in the lounge. She's in a soft chair by the window looking at her phone. Suddenly - all the other people in the hotel completely disappear.

I walk towards her, saying under my breath, "Please me Monique. Please be Monique."

Her dark hair is in soft waves and streaked with silver. She's wearing a silky, dark green blouse with a lacy camisole just showing below her long, white neck. Her shapely legs are crossed and clad in shiny black stretch pants that look like wet paint. She's wearing strappy platform heels, and her toenails are painted racecar red.

She's the most stunning woman I have ever seen.

She looks up at me and smiles, causing me a minor heart attack.

"Are you Monique?" I ask - maybe a bit too hopefully. Please be Monique....

"You must be Roy. Pleased to meet you." She offers me her hand. Her fingers are long and smooth as are her race red fingernails. I take her hand and she rises from the chair to face me. Her eyes are like a vision of Oz's Emerald City and her lips are full, red and deep enough to dive into.

"Your wife has told me all about you. She loves you very much, you know."

"I know." It comes out as a croak because my heart is securely lodged in my throat.

"Are you hungry? What do you feel like?"

Monique probes my face with her sensual gaze, raises an eyebrow and says, "I'm up for anything."

I'm suddenly dizzy as all the blood in my head rushes south of the equator.

"After you." I follow behind as she walks towards the door, staring hypnotized by her swaying hips and perfect ass.

Once outside I lead her to my pickup, open the door for her and help her step up and in to the passenger seat. As I come around to the driver side after closing her door I look up at the sky and mouth, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

I had planned to have dinner at the local Chili's but after meeting this goddess I know that is not good enough.

"I know a nice steak place. It's a little bit of a drive. Is that OK?"

"Sounds delicious." She crosses her legs at the ankles, puts her hands in her lap and watches out the window as we drive to the next town. We make small talk on the way and I tell her about the area. She is quick with a laugh (which I really like) and it is like soft music to my ears. After about a 25-minute drive we pull into the restaurant parking lot. It looks busy but not too full since it's a weeknight. The waiting area is full of larger parties but there is a table for two available right now.

We sit, scan the menu and order dinner. The service is welcoming, prompt and professional which is why I like this place. The food is pretty good too. We continue to small talk about the weather, current events, this and that. I feel like I could talk to her about nothing for days just for a chance to look into those dark green eyes.

When our food comes we eat in silence. About halfway through the meal Monique holds a cube of filet to her sexy mouth and asks me, "So. What do you do for excitement when your wife is away." She pops the bite in and starts to chew slowly.

The direct question catches me by surprise and I stammer, "Well.... I watch TV. Putter around the house. Write stories. Read."

She stops chewing. "Wait. What kind of stories?"

I'm a little embarrassed but I answer her truthfully. "Erotic fiction. Sexual fantasies."

"Really. Interesting. I would LOVE to hear more about that."

So I proceed to tell her about a few of my recent stories and she listens with rapt attention, her mouth slightly open, as I share the sordid tales that come from my over-sexed libido. My cock starts to swell as I share my deepest fantasies with this stunning woman.

When I finish I can tell that she is a little shocked. But just a little.

She looks deeply into my eyes. "So. You fantasize about making love to women you have only just met?"

I had never thought about it like that. "I guess so. Yes."

"Interesting."

Suddenly Monique puts her fork down on her plate and pushes it away. She slides to the edge of the booth and stands up.

"Excuse me. I'll be back in a moment."

I watch her fantastic ass again as she sashays between the tables towards the restrooms. I take the opportunity to wipe my sweaty forehead and adjust the swollen snake in my pants. I have a wet spot on my jeans where my penis honey has leaked a bit.

After a few minutes I watch her return. She has freshened up and reapplied her deep, red lipstick. She looks fantastic.

Before she sits back down she hastily drops something in my lap with a mischievous smile. I look down, wondering what in the world it could be. My heart stops beating when I slowly unfold a lacy red thong. She has given me her panties!

I look up at her with, I'm sure, the dopiest look on my face and my mouth gaping.

"Put THAT in one of your stories." She's trying hard not to laugh but she has to hold her napkin to her face to hide her smile. When I start laughing she loses control and leans forward, her shoulders bouncing and her mouth wide open with delight. I know the joke is on me but it doesn't bother me at all. We laugh and laugh until we have tears. I'm sure our neighbors were wondering what that was all about.

I stuff Monique's panties into my pocket, pay the check, stand up, offer her my hand as she stands and follow her out of the restaurant to my pickup. We laugh and tease each other all the way back to her hotel.

At the hotel I pull under the entry porta and stop to let her out.

She raises an eyebrow at me and says sternly, "You are NOT going to let me out at the door and make me walk up to my room alone, are you?"

"Of course, not. I'm letting you out here since there is no parking available nearby. I will park and come back in to say goodnight."

She smiles at me (another heart attack) and slides out of the pickup and into the hotel. I quickly park and make my way back to the lobby to find her leaning against the check-in counter. If they took a picture of Monique standing in the lobby and used it in their marketing campaign their bookings would double.

Monique takes my hand and leads me to the bank of elevators. Even though the lobby is busy there is no one at the elevators. When the doors open I step in and go to a back corner. Monique faces the button panel and presses the top floor. As the doors close she backs up to where I am in the corner and presses her fabulous ass up against my soggy, swollen cock. She starts to rock slowly from side to side pressing herself into me. I can smell her hair and hear her breathe as she gyrates her hips against my love muscle causing a very uncomfortable condition.

"Monique. I....", I stammer.

"Are you going to try to tell me that you don't want me as much as I want you?" She turns to me, places her hand on my pants and adjusts my cock into a more comfortable position. She takes my hand, raises her shirt slightly, places my hand on her lower belly and slides it down into her stretchy pants. She spreads her legs just a bit to allow me to feel the hot wetness of her pussy. My middle finger finds her slippery slit and she moans softly as I begin fingering her. I can hear the suction sounds of her sex as she grinds her pelvis into my hand and stares up into my eyes.

It would be impossible to deny the overwhelming lust I have for her - what with the redwood tree trying to burst out of my pants.

All too soon the elevator "dings" at her floor. Thankfully there is nobody there waiting or they would have gotten a bit of a show.

Monique grabs my hand and we almost run to her room. She presses me up against the wall next to her door and pins me with her hip as she retrieves the key card and opens the door. She enters and then turns, suddenly grabbing my pants at the belt and pulling me forcibly into the room. The door slams and she pushes me firmly against the wall. She presses her body against mine and writhes like a tribal dancer before pressing her lips to my mouth and invading my face with her tongue. We kiss, suck and probe each other's mouths as our hands explore every reachable inch of our bodies. She places one hand firmly on my chest to hold me in place against the wall and gives me a wicked look. She then starts loosening my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. She forcefully pulls my pants down to my ankles and rubs my throbbing hard-on with her hands. My briefs are soaking wet with the cum honey I'd been producing since the second I saw her in the hotel lobby. She gets down on her knees before me, hooks her thumbs into my underwear and drops them down to join my pants at the floor. My very happy dick bounces out towards her face and she begins to caress it and rub it up and down - making even more honey escape the tip. She holds my cock against her warm cheek and before I know it she is kissing and licking me up and down. Then I am in her mouth and she slowly, gently starts sucking the tip into her mouth and down her throat. I think I'm going to pass out from the ecstasy. When I'm just about ready to blow a huge load of sticky jism into her mouth she stops and guides me over to the king-sized bed. I have to take tiny steps because my pants are still around my ankles. She backs me up to the edge of the bed, puts her hand on my chest and forcefully pushes me down. I land with a bounce and get up on my elbows to watch as she slowly removes her shoes and peels her tight pants off of her legs. She removes her shirt and climbs up on top of me in just her lacy camisole. Her dark nipples are bursting through and I long to take them in my mouth.

She takes my hard, slimy cock and guides it slowly into her wet, warm pussy. She moans softly as she starts to bounce up and down on my love lance. I reach up, bare one of those fantastic nipples and kneed her breasts gently. Her pussy grips me tightly as she begins to rock back and forth. I thrust my hips up as much as I can to go as deeply as possible into her. She rolls her eyes, tilts her head back and thoroughly enjoys the ride.

Suddenly Monique dismounts and rolls over onto her back. Her ass is just barely on the bed but she puts her legs in the air and says, "I like it hard."

Well - you don't have to tell me twice. I kick off my shoes, socks and pants and come to her. As I enter her she sucks on my tongue, lips and ears and runs her fingernails through my hair. At one point she reach down, grabs my ass and drives me hard into her. I start to buck my hips with a low steady rhythm as she makes a pleasure moan deep in her throat. I slowly increase the tempo as she matches me thrust for thrust, raising her pelvis to match my invading cock with her welcoming pussy. We both start to sweat as we lose control, turning into lustful, sensual beasts driving only for pleasure. I feel her pulsating pussy grip my cock as an orgasm wave crashes over her. Then my own orgasm explodes and I pump buckets of white-hot plasma into her. Another orgasm racks her as my thrusts slow and she runs her fingers up and down my sweaty back as I collapse into her, completely spent.

After a minute or two Monique gets up to use the bathroom. I watch her perfect ass sway down the short hall and can't wait to have it in my hands again. A moment later I hear my phone buzz. I reach over to look at it and see that it's a message from my beautiful wife. I love the way a sexy picture of her pops up every time she messages me.

How is Monique?

She's fantastic!

I thought you might like her.

I love you.

I love you, too. C u soon."

Bye

I put the phone down as Monique saunters back into the room.

"Who was that?" she asks me, looking very interested.

"My wife."

"What did SHE want?"

"She wanted to know how you were."

"What did you tell her?"

"The truth."

She cocks her head a bit as an evil little grin crosses her lips. She grabs the sheets and yanks them off revealing my nakedness and dives into me with both hands and all of her lips. I sink back into the total enjoyment of this unbelievably sensual angel.

We make love all night long in every possible way. (And some ways I didn't know were possible.) I screw her up against the wall and the credenza. She takes me on the couch and rides me on the office chair. At one point I pin her up against the plate glass window and nail her hard while watching the cars and people below come and go. If anyone were to look up just then they would have gotten quite a show.

I have so many orgasms that I lose count. And Monique has at least twice as many as me.

In the wee hours of the morning we pass out in each other's arms on the bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, I am awakened by sunlight hitting my eyes. I shade my face and look around the room. The sun has come up and we hadn't bothered to close the curtains. I am alone in the bed. I look around the room and it is a war zone. Lamp shades askew. Sheets, blankets and pillows everywhere. Couch cushions all over the place. Puddles of clothes. At one point we had raided the mini bar and consumed all the fruit juice, bottled water and salty snacks in an effort to replenish our energy for another round and there were bottles, cans and wrappers everywhere. I hear the shower, see that the bathroom door is open and realize that I have to pee, NOW!

I stagger to the bath, poke my head in and say, "OK if I come in?"

"Of course!"

It's a good thing because there's no place else to pee and it's going to happen soon regardless. I lift the toilet seat and start to pee like a racehorse. I swear - the sound of my piss hitting the water is twice as loud as the shower. Probably more water, too. I pee and pee for what seems like minutes. Just when I think I'm through I pee some more. It's the best pee of my life - which is only fitting because I just had the best sex of my life.

When I finally finish and shake of the last drips I hear Monique softly say, "Wow."

"Sorry."

"Why don't you come in and have a shower?"

"OK." I can only see her silhouette in the shower because of the steam on the glass. I open the door and step in. She's standing with one foot up on the shower seat shaving the upper parts of her leg and the soft skin around her award-wining pussy. Her hair is tied up on top of her head, her body is wet and soapy. She looks fantastic!

I wet myself down and start to soap up with the body wash in the pump on the wall. She moves up behind me and starts washing my back. Her slippery hands slide over my body and it feels fantastic. She reaches down and rubs my ass and the backs of my thighs. She turns me around and she lathers up my chest and washes my lower belly, cock and balls. Her hands bring my limp cock to life. I return the favor and spread the soap all over her back and slide my hands up and down her body. I spend a particularly large amount of time with her ass, rubbing her smooth cheeks and running my fingers up, around and between her smooth and soft private areas. I press my soapy cock up against her ass and reach around to rub and caress her breasts. She starts to grind her fine ass into my throbbing love muscle - which is what got this whole sordid affair started in the first place. I'll never forget that elevator ride.

She moves away from me, puts her hands on the tile wall and leans into it. She gets up on her toes, sticks her perfect round ass out, looks over her shoulder and says, "Why don't you soap up that wonderful cock and put it someplace REAL special." She rubs her soapy ass and winks at me.

Heart attack number three.

I had explored her little puckered hole a few times last night and had even gotten a finger in there pretty good. I felt like she enjoyed it because she was racked by a huge, rippling orgasm shortly after. I had no idea THIS was going to happen, though.

I fill my hand with body wash and spread it liberally all over my pulsating penis. I approached her backside and began to guide the tip to her perky ass. I rub it up and down - spreading the slippery soap all over her crack and start to press slowly and gently into her. She presses back slightly and moans softly. I keep going in as slowly and gently as I can. I'm frankly amazed that I didn't squirt my load all over just from the stimulation.

When the mushroom head of my cock is completely inserted Monique starts to breathe a little heavier.

"Am I hurting you?"

She bites her lip and shakes her head. She also gets back up on her toes and starts pressing into my cock. I continue to drive slowly in, inch by inch until my balls come in contact with her ass checks. She lets out a little whimper and drops her hand down to start stimulating her wet pussy. With her face pressed against the cool tile she rocks her hips against her hand and against my hard cock imbedded in her fine ass.

I have never felt anything so tight. Her ass grips my cock like it's never been gripped before. I can tell though, as we start moving together, her muscles are starting to stretch and the grip is starting to ease up a bit. Don't get me wrong - it's still very tight. But it's a feeling of pleasure that I have never experienced before.

We slowly start to get a rhythm going as I begin to drive in and out of her. I hold her hips tightly and increase the pace just a bit. I can hear her moaning with pleasure. I can also hear the sloppy sucking sounds of her fingers in her pussy. Before very long at all I am pounding away, my balls and belly slapping into her wet ass as she cries out in pleasure.

"Yes. YES! Go! HARD!!"

I go hard and then go harder. I feel her grip tighten again and her knees wobble as she is destroyed by an immense orgasm. She cries out with pleasure as her pussy releases and spills fluid to the shower floor. This, of course, sends me over the edge and I pump stream after stream of cum into her unbelievably sexy ass. It's so much that it leaks down her legs and plops to the shower floor.

As I pull out of her I turn her limp body to sit on the shower seat. She leans forward, wets her head from the shower stream and then leans back and looks at me with a little smile.

"That was amazing."

I answer, "It absolutely was".

She says, "I'm gonna need a minute."

"OK". I clean myself up and exit the shower. I towel off and go into the bedroom. It takes a while for me to find my clothes that were scattered around the room. One sock in particular ended up behind the TV. I don't know how that happened. When I put my pants on I notice that Monique's wadded up panties are still in the pocket. Sorry. I'm keeping that souvenir.

RBeemer
RBeemer
13 Followers
12