Monique Visits an Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn on the TV and check the sports scores, the weather, just flip around. After about 45 minutes Monique walks in looking as good as new. Her hair is up and still a little wet (very sexy). Her make-up is perfect. A little lighter and brighter than last night but VERY nice. She's wearing a white tuxedo style blouse over tight black jeans and calf-high boots.

"I'm starving. Let's go downstairs for breakfast."

We walk hand in hand down the hall to the elevators. We laugh, tease, tickle, caress and flirt all the way to the dining room like a couple of newlyweds. The dining room is full of people but we only have eyes for each other.

I watch her intently as she eats her bagel and licks a little cream cheese from her fingernail. I want to take her right then and there. Everything this woman does is sexy and drives me wild with desire.

She is unable to finish all her food so I take a muffin from her plate, butter it and eat it slowly. I'd love to butter her muffin and eat it slowly.

Monique leans over the table, fixes me with her penetrating stare, raises an eyebrow and says, "You know.... I have the room for another night."

We stay three.

- fin -

12