Monkey

Story Info
Every man is a moon and has got a dark side...
37.6k words
4.06
8.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONKEY

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

This story is part of the "NUDE DAY 2021 CONTEST". Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Thanking you in advance and anticipation. Have a good day and great reading.

******

Author's Note:

Whether you've marked or not, all my stories have THREE UNIQUE THINGS in the NAMING OF THE STORIES:

1. All my stories are SINGLE WORDS (except RAW WAR and NOW WON) like BEYOND, CHOICE, CHASED, ENAMOR, ENIGMA, ENTICE, EXPOSE, FOREST, GRACED, LEASED, PLUMPY, TWISTS, YELLOW and ZIGZAG;

2. All my stories are SIX LETTER WORDS check from the before mentioned names; and

3. Most of my story's branding has got a HIDDEN MEANING like POISON and PASTRY -- Derived from the first letter of the names of the six main characters, ASSUME -- Making ASS of U and ME, RAW WAR and NOW WON -- Either way you read meaning is the same.

This information is to divulge a little bit of secret that has gone into making the 'BRANDING' of my stories... Now keep guessing... Why this story is named 'MONKEY'? Unusual for an erotic fiction! Keep guessing until you hit the last para of the story...? 

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: I -- The Surprise!

"I have a surprise for you," I said unable to contain myself while laughing with glee.

"You do? I like surprises," He said closing his eyes. "What is it?"

"You don't have to close your eyes for this surprise. You can keep them wide open Manav, because you won't believe what I'm about to show you!"

Caught up in his excitement, Manav opened his eyes to look at me, into my dark-brown eyes.

"Is it a surprise that I'll LIKE?" He asked in a voice laced with excitement.

"Oh yeah," I said with a sexy look while laughing. "You're going to LOVE it!"

"Is it something to EAT?" He asked in a tone laced with slurping sound, as if indicating to lick or lap something delicate and delicious, sending a sweet shiver through my entire body, originating in my pondering brain and culminating between my wet and warm legs.

"It could be," I said laughing again seductively, "It depends how far you're willing to go with it and how far I'll allow you to go," I said giving him a sexy look with my expressive eyes and husky voice.

He returned my look of excitement with his own, "Is it a SEXY surprise?"

"Yes," I said jumping up and down and clapping my hands like a nursery student, "It does contain some degree of sexiness too!"

"Come on! No more teasing! Now tell me? What's the surprise, Manisha?"

"Now I think, you need to close your eyes to enjoy the surprise to your eyes content!"

I looked at him with baited breath. Obviously enjoying the moment before telling him the surprise, I'd been excited for nearly twelve hours to share the sexy surprise with Manav -- My caring husband, which I told my husband later, rather pretty late.

He closed his eyes as per my seductive request.

"No cheating please." I reconfirmed to make the little strip-tease all the more exciting.

"You can trust me..." He said not in a very convincing tone.

"Well, I do trust you more than me in everything else, but not in the privacy of our bedroom! You're such a nasty beast! Always ready to pounce upon." I said in a complain filled tone, though in reality I always loved every bit of his teasing actions in the privacy of our bedroom.

"Blame it on you Manisha," Manav said sarcastically.

"Why so? Where's my fault?" I asked with surprised filled tone.

"Who told you to be this irresistible?" He said in a delirious tone.

"Aahhhh, that way..." I said and then added in a blushing tone, "Unless I am this irresistible, you wouldn't have become my sex slave."

"True." He surrendered to my statement and then asked with impatient tone, "How long do I've to wait my love?"

"A few more seconds please. Waiting has its own rewards..."

"...Punishments too!"

I removed the Turkish bathing robe of turquoise colour and dropped it on the floor and walked over to Manav. He was sitting on the black latherite couch in the TV lounge.

"Now you can open your eyes slowly..." I instructed in an authoritative tone.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw me standing in front of him like a Diva! As such I was 5'5" in bare foot. With the six inches of clogs I was wearing, my height was touching close to six feet! I had well toned long legs outcome of rigorous exercises in the gym as well as the Yoga I do every day at home without fail.

"YOU ARE A PERFECT 'FIVE'!" He said with a touch of sarcasm!

"What do you mean by that?" I asked in a voice subdued with inquisitiveness.

"I mean a lot. To start with -- Your HEIGHT 5'5"! Your WEIGHT 55 kg! Your FEET SIZE 5! Your DOB 5th May! And last but not the least we have just completed our 5th ANNIVERSARY!"

"Wow! What a great information BABY! I liked that!" I said appreciating Manav's fine research on my perfect 'FIVE' detailing.

"If we go by this trend then..." He deliberately took a pause.

"... Then, what?" My eagerness took better of me.

"Then... How about having 5 kids?" He added with sarcasm.

"That to in two straight shots -- A pair of TWINS! And then a set of TRIPLETS!" I added fuel to fire. (Who knows what is there in store for whom?)

"Not a bad idea..."

"How about having FIVE HUSBANDS?" That was a typical Cricketing bouncer from me to him!

"Well, you can have... ONE HUSBAND and FOUR LOVERS!" He played along.

"And I guess that would be okay with you?" I replied abruptly.

"So long you come back to me every night before ten pm, I don't mind how many lovers you have got or with how many guys you flirt." He replied with full trust in his voice.

"Really?" Saying so I jumped in and sat on my husband's muscular thighs.

"Hey wait, let me see you first, in that new attire of yours'."

"Come on, haven't you seen it so far?"

"How the hell I could? With those sexy talks, sexy eyes, and sexy lips... You never gave me a break to look down on you!"

"Oohhhh.., You've made my day." Saying so I got up from his lap turned around and made a typical cat walk over to the sea-side French bay-window and turned around by keeping the left hand over my 28" waist and with the right hand I removed the hair-band so that my shoulder length dark, dense and curly hair fall freely to create an aura of sensuality.

He sat there and looked at my sexy figure in absolute awe. With a bust of 36" 'D' and butt of 38" -- At 27, I was standing there like a living Diva! 36 : 28 : 38 -- Proportion, definitely envious statistics for sure.

When suddenly his eyes fell on my newly bought pair of bikini and bra, his eyes literally popped out of their sockets!

The so-called bra had two identical small triangles of two inch by two inch see-through material keeping the triangles in place with matching strings. The size was probably just enough to cover my dark, large and wrinkled areoles. It was tied at the back with two sheer blood-red strings. The bra was having a vintage-looking polka dot design with blood-red base while the dots were pearly white as a contrast.

Now the bikini -- Again it was a tiny triangle, might be three inches by three inches of sheer see through material. The netted material just covered my crotch and I had desperately stretched it out to make sure my un-cut dense jungle of pubic hair was tucked in. I turned around and twisted my hip alluringly as he stared down at my massive bare ass-cheeks. The rear piece of material slid up between my opulent butt-cheeks, because there was nothing at the back but for a string which had comfortably slide in-between my fleshy arse-cheeks.

The only visible differences between the bra and bikini were probably the size of the triangles and the contrast of colours. The bikini was having a white base with blood-red polka dots, whereas the bra was having just the reverse. The bikini being white and sheer, Manav could clearly see a distinct wet spot at the bottom, indicating as to how excited I was to show him my proud possession!

Or something else too was involved to spark-off my excitement?

Time will probably divulge that piece of secret.

Manav was sitting there spell bound, as he had never seen me in anything like that since he knew me for the past seven years, two years before marriage and five years after. Looking at the desperation on his sweaty face I gave a meaningful giggle while biting my lower lips and said, "So, what do you think?"

"Your latest collection is mind blowing! It simply jams all the thinking process! What to think of or tell about?" He replied honestly.

"So, now where from would you like to start your 'SWEET DISH'?" I asked as I rolled my tongue over the pouty upper lip.

"Before I start with YOU, would YOU like to start with OUR bedroom fantasy first."

That was enough indication from him to me to act accordingly.

I moved near the bay-window and pulled apart the curtains, then turned around to give him a shy-filled smile remembering what had happened a couple of weeks back...

******

CHAPTER: II -- The Flash-Back!

Manav was down-stairs preparing the routine breakfast, which was his humble duty on the weekend mornings as I normally get up late after the prolong actions of the previous night.

That weekend morning too as usual when I got up pretty late to the nice smell of south Indian breakfast being prepared by my loving and caring husband, I quickly got into the restroom, freshened up and came out all nude into the bedroom.

Then to my horror I found the bay window curtains of our master bedroom well spread opened.

I came running down the stairs, shrieking. I was naturally red faced and angry, "Manav! Why did you leave the bedroom curtains open? You know the bathing towels are in the dryer and as I walked out of the bathroom stark naked! I was in for a live show for Brigadier Bakshi Uncle!"

He wasn't immediately sure as to why I was so furious, "Okay... I did open the curtains... But...?"

"BB Uncle (Brigadier Bakshi to whom we lovingly referred to as BB, a retired and widower at 63) was right there on his balcony with a mug of coffee! He was staring right at me!"

Manav nearly choked on his Dosa (a south Indian delicacy), coughing out a reply "Oh shit. I opened the curtains as I felt the room was too dry and humid in the morning."

I was unconvinced, still yelling, "Well I hope you're mighty happy! Our old neighbour just got a good look at your naked wife! Who is probably good enough to be my father?"

He couldn't help it, and laughed.

It was harmless and accidental. And as far we know BB Uncle -- A thorough gentleman. Yet, the way the events unfolded early in the morning on the weekend, a good part of him was enthused by his wife accidentally teased an old man deemed fit to be her father (36 years her senior) with her young voluptuous body.

"What's the big deal my love?" He tried to play down the whole thing to calm me down, "I'm pretty sure you made his DAY! No, you probably made his WEEK, FORTNIGHT, MONTH, SEASON or YEAR!"

I looked at him totally appalled, "I'm so happy this isn't a BIG DEAL to you! You're rather enjoying the whole thing! It's so unbelievable!" Saying so I stormed off, back upstairs.

He just intended to conclude at my back, "Come on love, he's such a sweet harmless creature..." But then I was all gone and his words were like homilies from Olympian heights.

******

As Manav was leaving for work the next day morning, I was returning from the nearby society grocer and watched as he ran into a red faced BB, standing at the parking lot next to our pitch black Audi.

He said in a low apologizing tone, "Hello Manav, I'm really sorry. I's just enjoying my mug of coffee and happened to glance over, nothing intentional. And before I could realise anything, I heard Manisha screamed and ran down. Now you must be thinking what a pervert I'm..."

I saw Manav stopping him, by putting his hand on BB's shoulder as if to console him, then with a much polished and poised voice he tried to ease out uncle's tension, "Uncle, look -- To me it was an accident. No one's fault. So, no big deal to scratch head over petty things."

He breathed a noticeable sigh of relief, probably having no idea how Manav would react to the situation. As he saw relief on uncle's face, he continued with a smile, "Nothing you haven't seen before uncle." With that he gave uncle a pat on the back.

BB chuckled, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Thank you a ton Manav... I hope you don't mind me saying... But the reality is that... YOU'RE A DAMN LUCKY MAN!" He blushed profusely as he completed his sentence, perhaps thinking that he was digging a deeper hole for himself.

The comment caught Manav off guard completely, but also inexplicably, it excited me to a greater level hearing an old man's lusty comments! There was something arousing about hearing BB come out and admit to find HIS (Manav's) attractive and beautiful wife really sexy, especially after just seeing ME naked for the first time.

I mean, it was one thing to GUESS it; it was entirely a different thing to HEAR it. That too from a person who was 36 years his wife's senior!

I heard my husband's reply, with a smirk, "Thanks. I know. I have a sexy and beautiful wife."

Had it been anyone else, the comment might have hurt or even angered me to a great extent. But for some reason, coming out of BB's mouth at one end, and my husband's mouth at the other, I guess, I took it in stride.

******

I walked out the front door hearing Manav's car parked; I was in a tentative mind to talk to him or not for my rude behaviour the other day morning.

We're totally silent for the past thirty six hours, even to the extent that he slept in the guestroom yesterday night to give me total privacy. I felt bad and sad at the same time. There was a guilt feeling as to for nothing I was so rude at him. First I avoided talking to him, but my inner-self eventually came out as I moved over to him and hugged murmuring 'Sorry'.

He melted in my arm

"I'm really sorry..." I repeated in a much measured and softer tone, "I yelled so much yesterday at you, I know it was no fault of yours'." I said admittedly, "You know, I just felt so bad being naked in front of a near stranger!"

He chuckled, "Well... The truth was that... You're TOTALLY NAKED in front of BB!"

I glared at him as we moved into the house. He changed into a comfortable tee and Bermuda, while I served the dinner.

We ate in silence for a minute, when he told me, "I saw BB as I was leaving for work this morning."

In consequent effect I tried to blush not to give any indication that I'd heard their entire conversation, "OMG! I don't know how I'll be able to meet his gaze again?"

"It's not a big deal darling," He tried to downplay the entire thing. Took a bite of his Tandoori chicken and said while munching. "BB actually told me that I'm a very lucky man." Saying so he glanced up at me as said it, with curiosity on his face to see my reaction.

I gasped, "He didn't!" I acted smartly to gauge his reaction.

He nodded in affirmation, "He did. BB said YOU have an unbelievably beautiful body, and that YOU should be very proud of it." He added the last part.

I could guess it correctly, as Manav was very bad in telling lies. I catch him almost every time instantly from the changing of his tone as it gets slipped from honest to dishonest statement. So, I could see the last part of his statement was a white lie, but it was also completely true, even if BB didn't say it exactly that way.

Because, I know my body much better than anyone.

What most people including Manav probably did not know that I sometime love to flaunt my body.

So, in the privacy of the bedroom I do all the antiques to my heart content, with or without the presence of Manav.

"Hey, where did you get lost?" Manav asked me, putting a full stop to my thought process.

"What did you say to his statement?" I nearly screamed the question at him, partly excited and partly anticipating the reply I intended to hear from the horse's mouth.

He smiled, "I told BB I know, I AM a very lucky man!"

I still managed a blush, but this time it wasn't purely of embarrassment.

There was a typical look on my face.

It was the first time in years that I had heard another man openly complimented my naked body, that to in front of my husband!

There was a hint of excitement present in the shade of redness of my sweaty face.

******

Minutes later post dinner as we retired to our bedroom; we're naked in our master bed, fucking like animals.

My pussy was as wet as he had felt in a long time, and he was rock solid I had seen him like never before.

He couldn't help but probe the reasoning, and clutched my massive tits, his all time weakness, as I rode him like a cowgirl.

He incited me with his questioning, "Aaahhhhhh Manisha, you're so wet, I'd never seen or felt you like this ever before."

I moaned, arching my head back and grabbing his muscular shoulders, to avoid my near approaching orgasm.

He couldn't help himself, and teased me, "Maybe we should let BB get a good look at your big boobs every day! So, that every night we could get as excited as it felt like today's!"

I slapped his hairy chest, "VOYEURISM?"

My tone was serious, but I really didn't mean it, my teeth grit and I literally moaned through my words.

"What? I'm sure he'd love to get another look at these gorgeous things!" He squeezed them again, pinching my long and puffy nipples, the sensation that I always loved. He had that art of mauling my tits so roughly yet so skilfully.

I moaned loudly, and grinding my hips into him.

My pussy gushed, as I clamped down on his cock, cumming like mad.

My groan was loud enough to wake the entire floor, and it caused Manav's own orgasm to burst, as he came inside of me like a mad man too.

Moments later we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

******

CHAPTER: III -- The Little Peep Show!

After that day's actual 'Accidental Nudity' peep show, it became a routine with me to indulge in a bit of tease show for BB.

Almost every day without fail.

Manav with his body language as well as verbal talks and nods had given me adequate hints to go for a tease show as part of the little more sensual games for our own fun and excitement to garnish our late night bedroom rendezvous.

To be honest, since I started some sort of a voyeurism to BB, our sexual life, which had become a bit stale and monotonous after five years of our marriage, had again started to bounce back with rejuvenation?

With my own inquisitiveness to see as to how BB would be reacting to my little tease shows; I made a full proof plan to be rolled out in a phase-wise manner before I actually started off the game in a well thought-off plan.