Monkey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what every horny man wants!" BB replied, grinning, "To enjoy walking down the beach with his topless sexy girlfriend."

"Let me see you delete the two files and I'll do it." I said in a chocking tone, though I was not in a stage or state of bargaining.

"Sure baby," BB reacted as if got scared at my voice, held the phone up and said, "Beep beep beep," and pretended to press the phone buttons, "Deleted! Happy?"

"Fuck you!" I grunted and held my arm over the breasts and reached behind for the string at my back.

"Look Manisha -- YOU're not in charge here! I AM!" He shook his head. "Like I said the other night, YOU'd be beautiful! If YOU smiled more! And wiped the ugly look off YOUR face! It's not just me either! YOU usually walk around like YOU hate the world! But YOU probably don't know what God had given YOU! Even for that matter Manav, he really has no taste for good things! Otherwise he should not have wasted five years of YOUR precious married life like this!"

"Damn you," I grunted, handing him the top when he held his hand out, palm up. "You're nothing but a sadistic and lunatic freak at your very worst!" I straightened my back and slowly lowered my arm.

"You in contrary are quite impressive! And probably the sexiest thing alive on the 'Rocky Beach' today!" He said, taking in my huge tits with his big paws.

I was practically naked but for the thin strip of fabric covering her hairy crotch.

"Aaahhhhhh..." I said with alarm, looking down his body.

I glanced down just as his massive cock swelled and started to uncoil just as my nipples had turned swollen while staring at him.

The sides of my mouth curled up in a smile before I quickly suppressed it, angrily frowning again.

The effect was magical on my body, and it had this strong feeling that old man shouldn't have filled my mind with pride, but to my utter shame, it did.

"What now?" I hissed.

"Now let's go for a stroll."

BB held out his hand.

I stared at it for a second and then took it.

He pulled me down near the water and we walked along the far end of the 'Rocky Beach'.

I looked around as we walked hand in hand.

The beach was filled with all types of gorgeous people, but almost everyone paying attention was staring at me and to be fair, they were staring at BB too.

More and more people checking us out; reacted with surprise when they noticed my bare boobs and his bulging crotch.

One positive thing about being with a muscle-bound man-mountain was that no one bothered me with any vulgar comment or dare to come in closer, though there were looks of all kind from sex to seduction, from sensual to suggestive.

There'd been plenty of times I'd been out with Manav and men still blatantly hit on me in more than one occasion, much to my husband's dismay.

None would dare approach me now with BB by my side!

Personality does have its positive effect!

"THIS ISN'T SO BAD, ISN'T IT?" HE ASKED, LOOKING DOWN AT ME.

"WHAT?" I ASKED ALMOST COUNTERED HIS QUESTION.

"YOUR BODY SILLY! IF YOU'VE GOT IT, THEN WHY NOT FLAUNT IT?" HE ASKED IN A FLAT TONE. HE BOUNCED BACK.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I DIDN'T FEEL CONSTRICTED BY MY CLOTHING IN PUBLIC!

NO, it wasn't so bad and there were plenty of other topless women around.

"I'm only doing this because you're making me to do so. Promise me that you'll delete those files later." I looked up at him with some faint hope, reasoning at least some goodness will prevail upon him soon if not sooner.

"No, I like watching them, again and again. It gives me something to jerk off to. What a widower would do at middle of a night alone on a king-size bed in his master bedroom? With monster of a cock?" He asked and said almost at the same time.

I for the first time felt a bit bad for him, "You jerk off looking at me? I mean my photos and videos?"

"Since the day, I for the first time saw you in our society! I've 100s of your photographs taken unknown to you. You walking down the street; buying fruits, vegetables and grocery; you sprinting in the morning; doing yoga in your balcony; drying clothes..." Saying so he showed me some of my random photos from his collection, it was an odd moment for me to get into a mental balance with a person who had many extremes.

"I've an extreme urge for sexual activities." BB continued further, "You'd be surprised but the fact is that I need to get off at least three times a day even at this age! And I can't always have a partner to take care of it always. So, what am I suppose to do? Even if I intend to control my urges, my 12 incher just don't buzz-down."

"I can understand your situation and trust me I'm not surprised at your statement either." I said, wryly.

"Besides, I don't know, since the death of my wife, I've come across dozens of women from all strata of society. But you're different. Now don't ask me why and what? So, I started preserving your photos like memories. They give me something to remember you with when you're not around. If you happen to visit my house some day, you'll be in for some pleasant surprises!"

"Really? And what's that?" I asked inquisitively.

"Let that be a surprise for you to unfold" Saying so BB stopped and looked around, (It is a well maintained secret until Manisha steps into BB's house late in this story)

"Let's head back." He looked down at me and for some reason unknown to me I stood there proudly, breasts up-thrust. "You got to put on some sun-tan lotions to avoid sun burn." He suggested.

"Oh yeah," I said a little worried. There were large areas of my tender body being now completely exposed which had never been so daringly and nakedly exposed to the direct sun rays before. "Let me have the lotion." I asked as a matter of factly.

BB still had the sun-tan tube in one hand, "Sure you can have it, but let me get your back first." Saying so he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around away from the water so that I was facing the crowded beach.

I CAUGHT SEVERAL MEN PRETENDING TO LOOK IN THEIR SMART-PHONES WHILE SECRETLY TAKING PICTURES OF MY HALF NAKED BODY!

I heard him squirt lotion into his hand.

"Hold your hair up."

The strong muscular hands of BB grabbed the back of my delicate shoulders.

They were wet and smelled of peach.

He ran his slick hands over my shoulders and to the nape of the neck.

He didn't rub the lotion in, he massaged my back rather in a circular fashion.

I moaned, my eyes growing lidded.

"Hhuuuummmmmm... That feels so good," I said, unable to help myself and swaying on my feet alluringly.

His hands ran down my arms, roughly squeezing them down to my hands.

He released me... And I moaned again... Complaining that why did he STOPPED?

SQUISH!

Lotion splattered on my back again, but directly, not through his strong palms.

He leaned close and wrapped his arm around my chest to steady me as his free hand began rubbing the lotion into my back.

If anyone had ever dared to tell me three months ago... That a giant muscular well-hung mid-sixties man would be touching every square inch of my sexy body... While I stood nearly nude on a crowded beach... I would have either given him... A TIGHT SLAP OR VOMITED AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF IT!

If anyone had ever bothered to tell me... All the other stuff I'd done with the same hung man... I would have... PUNCHED HIM IN ANGER AND DISGUST!

Because Manav hadn't even touched me like this ever before.

All he'd ever done was rub my shoulders and he never put much strength behind his massages, as if it was much out of compulsion rather than compassion.

My back was well coated... The hand then skilfully moved over to my exposed rear end... The strong hands too felt extremely good at the new area captured... And I didn't complain either.

"Do you know one thing?" BB asked amidst his job, "Your ass is near perfect!" He whispered in my ear, "Firm, fair and tight." He gave it a playful little smack on one cheek, and then repeated the same with the other.

My body shuddered.

He bent, his hand cupped under one cheek and the hand moved to my thighs.

He released me and squatted getting both thighs and calves.

"Uuummmmmm..." I moaned, still swaying a little, "Shall I take the bottle now?" I asked somewhat not convincingly.

SQUISH!

SQUISH!!

SQUISH!!!

"Not quite," Said BB.

His hands grabbed my fleshy hips and slid up my sides and back down to the hips.

He yanked and pulled my ass back into his crotch.

His swollen cock pushed against my ass-crack.

"What are you...?" My eyes flew up when his wet hands slid around to my stomach.

More people were watching now, and more men were blatantly filming or snapping my well greased body's pictures from different angles.

They captured the big muscular hands as they moved up to coat my huge boobs with liberal amount of lotion.

"Brigadier Uncle?"

"Almost done Manisha," He whispered.

My nipples depressed and bent each time his hands slid across them.

He was very thorough in making sure my breasts were well protected.

"Can't risk these perfect tits getting burnt." He blatantly pinched my hard nipples sending pangs of pleasure straight to my already wet vagina, as if there was a direct connection between the two sensitive zones!

"Don't want these sweet nubs getting blistered." BB whispered near my ear.

My aroused body's instant response was to thrust my ass back into the hard cock pressing against it.

"Look at them," He whispered again in my ear.

I was sucking my lower lip into my mouth and was watching... THE MASSES CLOSE BY!

WHATCHING THEM STARING AT ME WITH GAWKING AND GREEDY EYES...

AS IF MY BODY WAS ON FOR 'SALE' AND THIS DISPLAY TO HUNDREDS OF EYES WAS MEANT TO BE BIDED FOR!

"THEY'RE STARING AT YOUR HOT BODY! ALL THOSE MEN WANT TO FUCK YOU! MANISHA!"

"Stop it!" I whispered.

"It should be a crime to hide a body like yours!" He pulled on my nipples again, "I wonder how many hard cocks are out there from staring at your stacked body?"

"Stop it, BB" I whispered again, "Please." One hand left my breast and slid down my stomach.

"I think you like them staring at you." He asked seductively.

"No!" I snapped back

"But they all wanting to fuck you!" He whispered, his lips right by my ear, "But they won't. You know why?"

"Why?" I trembled as his slick hand slid under my panty and over to my hairy pubic mound.

"Because they think you're fucking me and none of them could fuck you like I could. Not one of them, not even Manav, no one!" He bent and kissed my neck even as the tips of his fingers slid far enough down to slide over my swollen clitoris.

I gasped just as she almost came, but BB had quickly yanked his hand out of my panty.

My body continued to betray my ideals -- My faiths and beliefs.

I wanted to cum.

I needed to cum.

My need was so bad, I wouldn't have cared that so many people were watching me with hawk's eyes and capturing my body movement with their smart-phones.

"I think your skin should be protected now," He said, loudly.

BB took my hand and led me back up the beach.

I was silent as walked beside him.

My inner thighs were soaked.

My nipples were in their puffy hyper-aroused state.

All that and my newly oiled body glistening in the sun had more eyes staring at me now then there had been walking on the beach.

"Can we go now?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Sure Manisha," BB replied, leading me into the park and onto Ocean sideways.

"Hey You! Can't walk here like that!"

I turned my head and saw a uniformed cop approaching me. Spontaneously I quickly held my slender arms over the opulent breasts. I hadn't even thought to put my top on. "Oh sorry, I forgot," I said even as BB handed the bikini top to me. The cop stared at my jiggling breasts admiringly as I lowered my arms and adjusted the cups while BB tied the string around my neck.

"That's fine... Miss!" Said the police officer, "It's not like that top covers much anyway!" He grinned. The grin faded to surprise when BB stepped out from behind me.

"Thanks, officer," Said BB, "It just slipped our mind."

The cop nodded, still stunned and staring at the bulge in BB's trunk. His cock looked like it might rip the trunk right off. The cop finally pulled his eyes away from it looking shaken and a little disturbed. He checked me out again, eyes roaming from my feet up to my head.

He nodded at us and asked, "Are they natural?" Indicating to my opulent boobs.

BB did something unthinkable! In a flash he pulled the cop's right hand on to my left boob and with his big paw on the cop's moderate palm made a squeeze at my tit, "Why don't you feel it for yourself? You'll get the right answer!"

The cop's face flashed and I was shocked when he promptly complimented, "Yes, these are natural for sure!"

"Even this one is very much natural and original!" Saying so BB pulled the cop's hand onto his bulging crotch, "How would you like to react?" Asked BB with a smirk on his face, "I was the Principal from the college where from you had graduated my boy! She's my girl! Dare not to look at her with any evil intention!" Saying so BB left the cop's hand. The cop all stunned and red faced was quick to turn around and vanished into the crowd.

Seeing BB's approach to the cop, the crowd which was getting thickened around us suddenly dispersed.

That was the sheer magnitude of BB's imposing personality.

Unknowingly I developed a soft corner for him

BB didn't put his shorts back on when we reached his convertible.

He just got on to the wheel and let me climb on to the co-passenger seat.

We roared off onto the street.

I wrapped my right arm around his neck again and squeezed in my body against his.

I laid my soft cheek against his strong and muscular back and closed my eyes in a romantic mood.

My new-found 'Lover (!) / Hater (?)' was so big and strong.

I moved my hands lightly over his hairy chest, feeling his six-pack, especially his abdominal muscles.

I smiled, sliding my hands further down as my still slick body rubbed his back.

We were still on the beach road, but now it was my turn to oil him up, as he said in a dictating term.

I complied without much ado, as my pussy was throbbing with desire.

My hand slid further down, feeling his briefs and the bulge.

I would have preferred never even shaking hands with a man older to me by 36 years before, but now I was shamelessly and hungrily exploring every inch of BB's well-developed body! Was that a transformation or an arousal? I didn't know at that moment of time.

The throbbing in my pussy turned to a constant vibrating.

I squirted lotion in my hand and pulled his briefs down, hungrily coating every inch of his huge cock and squeezing the head as I looked up at BB where I kneeled before him.

My hand squeezed the fat head of his cock through the fabric of his suit even as I leaned forward on the beach and took it in my eager mouth for the very first time.

"Aaahhhhhh!" I cried out, waking up.

"Are you alright back there?" He called.

"I... I fell asleep," I said, still feeling the waves of pleasure from my maiden orgasm of the day.

The vibrations from the Mercedes seat still making my pussy tingle with lust.

I realized my hand really was on his cock and quickly moved it back to his stomach.

"Uuuhhhhhh... Sorry," I said.

"No apology necessary, for a good cause!" He shot back. "It's always there for you, anytime and every time you need something to trust or hold on to!"

"You are simply incorrigible!" I said but with a smile, more teasing and less frowning.

******

CHAPTER: VII -- Look Who Was Teasing Whom?

"Thank God that's over I suppose!" I muttered stepping out of his sporty convertible.

"Come on now Manisha," He said with a smirk, "It wasn't that bad, I suppose" He said copying my last two words, and then glanced down at the wet spot on the seat where I was sitting he looked up at me at winked, which said it all.

I didn't have my house key and waited by the door for BB to unlock it, as he had literally grabbed it from me when we were leaving for the beach. He unlocked the door.

"I can't wait to get out of this... 'Thing'!" I hissed, grumpily, grabbing my dress off from his hand and entering the house while he held the door for me.

"Neither can I," Said BB behind her. I turned and watched him bend over and push his tiny bathing suit down. His giant black cock sprang up, sticking out, but bent slightly down.

"Fuck!" He said, drawing it out like he felt relieved to free his cock from its prison. The same way I felt when stripped off my clothes. "Don't you suppose to know what the difference between a prick and a cock is?" He asked arrogantly, "Unless and until you give it a good suck!"

I was getting used to the hearing of BB's tantrums by now, but I still didn't believe its size nor could I take my eyes off it. "No thank you!" I replied watching the sleeping serpentine slowly rising some more at the thought of me giving it some attention!

"GET DOWN THERE ON YOUR KNEES! AND SUCK MY COCK! LIKE A TYPICAL BITCH!" He growled, "ON YOUR KNEES! NOW!! MANISHA!!!" There was nothing polished about his statement. He was literally barking.

My legs suddenly grew weak and almost fell to my knees. I kept staring at his rising anaconda anticipating how good his seed would taste!

He waited, watching her, with intent eyes. His forceful order was much more compelling than when he simply asked me, but I didn't have much of a submissive side. I wasn't submissive to any man, not even to my hubby Manav.

So I intended to gauge his rudeness, "Are you going to blackmail me? If I don't suck your cock?"

"NEVER! I'LL NEVER COMPEL YOU! NEVER! BUT YOU'LL RELIZE SOON ENOUGH THAT YOU WANT TO SUCK IT! BADLY!"

"If that's what you guess, then my answer is still NO!" I replied, looking at HIM and his COCK, "I'm not going to suck your COCK. Come what may. I don't want anything to do with your BIG COCK." May be a hand job I thought? Then I could sneak in for a taste? "You can put that BIG COCK of yours' away. I don't want to ever see IT again or YOU for that matter." Saying so I turned and walked up the stairs.

BB followed and watching my bare ass shake as I climbed didn't help deflate HIS COCK even a bit!

"Well, it seems like it's just you and me, my cock and your hand!"

I grunted in distaste and went into my master bedroom. I was about to change back into my usual house-clothes, when something occurred to me. I turned and stormed out of the room. As I climbed down the staircase, my gaze fall on the TV lounge couch and I literally froze!

There BB was sitting on the foot of the black latherite couch, all nude, lubricating his dangerous looking cock up and down with the tanning oil. I stared at his giant hand sliding along the mammoth shaft making it shine under the dim light of the lounge.

"A smaller fair hand would have looked much better on it!" He said with a smirk, "If intended to, you may come in to help 'IT' out?" He asked while squeezing the mushroom head of his cock and then looking into my probing eyes.

"NO! I don't want to!"

"Then why are you here?" He enquired, "To sing lullaby for my cock?" He smiled at my helpless condition.

"I don't want you doing... That thing you're doing... while watching a video of mine!" I said indicating his smart-phone which was there beside him on the bed slightly propped up. He picked it up and showed me the video he was watching.