Monkey Business

Story Info
Science and Sex. Can they mix?
6.5k words
3.12
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, life has always been good. My wife and kids are the center of a great world. I have a job that pays well and I enjoy going to work.

Living in the Pacific North West is easy. West of the Cascades we seldom get heavy snow, wild wind storms or giant earthquakes. Although we do get all of those features, we also get Tsunamis, volcanic eruptions and forest fires.

But we do have a higher than normal rate of Multiple Sclerosis. I know the science people have debunked the SUN ,or lack thereof, theory, but I'm a firm believer. Lack of sun at an early age can contribute to MS. In spite of that we seem to thrive here just south of some great international neighbors.

The kids are doing well in college and my wife has just returned from her fifth annual research trip to The Democratic Republic of Congo.

Julianne is a biologist and her best friend Marcello is a primate anthropologist. They are the wannabe Jane Godalls of the Bonobo (pan paniuscus) Primates.

It's a long airplane, bus, and truck ride to/from their research site along the Congo River. That area of the world is difficult to live safely in. A large group of heavily armed guards accompanies then to and from their research site.

At the research site there is an additional small army of Ranges to protect the matriarchy society of the chimpanzees. Bush meat (monkey meat) is on the menu for most of the locals.

Julianne and her team of seven were hoping for a quantum breakthrough on this trip. She was excited about the new plan but could not give me any clue as to what it was.

I picked Julianne and Marcello up at the airport and headed to her best friend's house. Nelson, her lucky son-of-a-bitch husband had their kids at soccer camp so I volunteered to be the shuttle guy.

If ever I were to get a 'free pass' for extramarital sex, it would be with Marcello. She is a small package that must contain at least 52% Italian.

Marcello also has a sweetheart personality and she and I have been known to flirt a bit after a couple of glasses of Malbec.

Inside of Marcello's house, they both went upstairs and were gone for about 10 minutes. When they came back both seemed to have a noticeable blush on their cheeks. I had not notice their cheek coloring at the airport.

At home Julianne took a long hot bath and fell asleep on what she described as; "The most perfect bed in the world".

It had been just over four weeks that she had been gone. I was looking forward to a rejuvenated Julianne and a couple of long and hot romps on that, "Most perfect bed".

It took the better part of a week to get my balls drained enough to not want to bend my blue eyed beauty over the nearest piece of furniture and just hornn dogg fuck her.

When Julianne and Marcello travel in Africa they always wear traditional African women's dress. A full head scarf (no blonde hair showing) and dark glasses completes their western disguise. Speaking some French adds to their, 'I'm not an ugly American', persona.

Julianne, Marcello and the rest of the scientific team were hepta-authoring the study. During that week Julianne was extra busy typing up her notes for her Doctorial Thesis.

It was super secret, even form me. Now that secrecy shit tightened my jaws just a bit. To be excluded from her, 'monkey papers', as I called them was annoying for me. She told me that when she had the third chapter done then I could read her paper up to that point.

She pointed out that I had to keep the contents secret. Like BFD, who would I tell, anywho?

For the next several weeks Julie worked on her paper, conferred with Marcello, Dave (he lived locally too) and the rest of the team by E-mail.

I also got my share of pussy those weeks. But it was different. Every morning I would get just a quickie. She would ride me hard but not deep. Any time during the day when she called me, it was the same. None of my little simmers would head north.

When she would return home, my darling wife would give me a two minute blow job. I would not cum, there was just suck and slobber.

Any request for sex that I had was dismissed with a promise of, "Later honey, but I'll make it up to you".

At night she was a female possessed. Like when we were first dating and married. I always did and still do call it, 'monkey sex'. Little did I know at the time.

At last it was time for:

THE READING

Julianne told me to go get our usual Chinese take-out from Lou's, two bottles of wine and meet her on the patio.

Easy Peasy for Meze! After dinner I started to read.

The first chapter was setting the stage for the experiment and outlining the expected outcomes. The second chapter was gathering data from two bonobo females and one male.

The team hooked up transducer electrodes to the monkey's heads and recorded the brainwaves in the team's computer program.

The third chapter was applying the bonobo data to the receiver subjects. The receiver subjects were Julianne, Dave and Marcello. The transducer electrodes were hooked up to the receiver's heads. Data flowed from the computer into the brains of (whom I now called) Curly, Larry and Moe. The three stooges!

Are you fucking kidding me!

After I finished the third chapter I was miffed at what she and the others had done.

"What the Fuck! You took computerized brain waves from three monkeys and put those brain waves into your head? That did not seem like science! That seemed like getting close to Frankincense or Frankenstein whichever is fucking worse!"

Julianne opened the second bottle of wine and said, "Not quite! We had the brain wave data but we needed to see if we had the correct data. We got it RIGHT! We know that we got it right because we three have infused some of the bonobo culture patterns into our behavior. Marcello and I got the female data and Dave got the male data.

Since their society is female dominant, we had to get both sets of brain waves to test the interaction on the sexes."

Only we three received the brain wave transplant. Every team member wanted to do it, but some one had to be the objective observers in case something went array."

"You mean wrong don't you?" I asked slightly snideish.

Julianne ignored my comment, took a sip of her Merlot, and continued. "This is the most amazing trans-cultural event EVER! With this approach we can look inside of some animal's brains to better understand their thoughts and feelings. You know that primates have 98.6 percent of our DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) in common. This could go all of the way to a Nobel Prize!"

She was excited. Hell, even I was excited.

We toasted to a future Nobel Prize.

Then she handed me a synopsis of the behavioral traits that her, Marcello and Dave had and were experiencing after the application of the bonobo's brain waves.

At that point Julie slid onto her knees and reached for my zipper. "Jack, I need this right now! I absolutely need to have your penis into my vagina right now."

Now I'm not one to miss out on a clue that obvious, Julianne (aka Curley) wanted me to fuck her, so I did.

She forcefully removed my pants, both long and short and straddled the chair that I was sitting on. With her short skirt pulled up to her waist, she slid my dick half way into her pussy. She was making short quick strokes with her legs. I was only going half way into her super snatch but at a very quick rate. A normal day time fuck since her return from the DRC.

Holy Shit, what an experience. After about two minutes she quit and smothered me with hugs and kisses and professions of love and caring. Her cheeks were flushed and the aroma of her personal juices was carried up into my nostrils by the heat of our encounter.

We hugged and held each other for several minutes until she leaned back and said, "There's more good news. I have to greet you that way every time that you return to me. Also if I am nervous or anxious or any one of a dozen or so feelings, I must have that connection with you."

"Ok, I can live with that," I finally crooked through a huge smile. "Is there any bad news?"

It took her a bit to answer, "No, not bad news, just accompanying good news. I have to greet Marcello and Dave the same way."

"You have to greet Marcello and Dave the same way!" It was a statement, not a question from me.

"Yes," was her answer in her most scientific tone of voice.

"You have to greet Marcello and Dave the same way?" That was definitely a fucking question from me.

"Yes," was the repeat of her scientific answer.

Julianne had slid off of my lap and had our glasses filled again. I was struggling with the visual. "You mean that every time that you meet Marcello or Dave you have to do what we just did?"

"Yes, no, not always, but sometimes. Plus there are other times that if we are together we will have to do the same ritual. I will explain it all to you as many times as you need. I love you so much and this was an unforeseen result of the data transfer.

I will need you help, pleas help me through this uncertain time. Please, we all will need your help. You are going to have to be my rock. You are going to have to be the team's rock."

So here is the love of my life literally begging me for help. My heart crumbled and my dick got hard.

Before I could get any coherent thought together Julianne continued, "Do you remember when we got home from the airport and we stopped at Marcello's place?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Remember when Marcello and I went upstairs for a few minutes?"

I shook my head for, "Yes,"

She continued, "We were stressed from the long trip and she and I had a tension removal scission up on her bed. It was very important for both of us.

I've waited until now to tell you so you could get it in context with what happened after the data transfer." She looked at me with all of the charms that I fell in love many years ago.

"Ok," I said, "I've got a few dozen questions, but right now are you feeling any stress after having told me about this new needed behavior?"

Julianne grabbed my dick with her hands and tongue and got Big Jake (my dick) ready for another ride in the hot pussy wagon. She used me for about two minutes and repeated her fast short strokes on the top half of my tool.

When she quit, she again grabbed me and kissed and teared all over my face. My dick was still hard and I was getting close to needing to unload my nuts into some warm place.

"I love you." She blubbered.

"I love you more," I replied

"I loved you first," was her final and last word. She always got the last word. "I'll make it up to you, I promise," was her final and last word.

"Ok, I think that I have you and I down pat on this new, ah.. greeting. Tell me how you and Marcello ... ah... greet?"

In her best clinical scientific voice she said, "We rub our vulvas together. If we can't do that we will hand rub each other's vulva. It has to be skin on skin contact. If we have clothes on, we have to reach inside of our clothes and rub the skin with our bare hand."

"How does that work if you meet in the mall or the airport?" I asked seriously.

"Marcello and I would just go into the rest room and into a stall together and relieve our tensions."

"What about Dave?" I asked.

"Dave had a tough trip until we got to Europe where they had family toilets. Once there Marcello or I would go into the family rest room with him and sooth each others nervousness."

"Now, sooth each others nervousness, is a euphuism for having sex. Right?" I asked, again.

"Right, yes. Dave was so kind to us. He usually only needed to have his penis manually stroked. There was only twice on the trip home that he needed moisture on his penis."

"Moisture? Mouth or vagina?" I asked, again.

"Both, Marcello gave him a blow job in Frankfurt and I used my vagina in London."

"What about before the trip home. After you had the data transfer and before you left the compound?" I quizzed her.

"We usually used our vaginas to assist Dave's needs. Sometime just a blow job." Julie looked me right in the eyes and delivered that line. A true scientist.

"What about the rest of the team. Did they need relaxing too?" I slightly sarcastically asked.

"They were just observers. But one night we were working late and the entire team did get involved. But they needed to remain impartial observers so it was just the once."

"So you fucked the...." Julie cut me off.

"Now Jack," as Julie removed her skirt, "I am feeling a bit uneasy and I need some therapeutic stroking. Would you be so kind as to take me onto our bed and stroke me until I am full of you great love cum?"

Now I'm not one to miss out on a clue that obvious, Julianne wanted me to fuck her on our bed and fill her up with ethyl, (tetraethyl lead, a gasoline additive used to make high octane fuel) so I did.

It was a long roll in bed with honey but I was up to it.

My darling wife was up early the next morning and had the delightful aroma of coffee and bacon in the air. I showered and headed for the kitchen.

After the last pancake was eaten and the coffee mug was getting refilled, I summarized my thoughts aloud.

"So you've had sex with a woman, sex with another man and sex with your entire African team. I thought that was kind of out of the bounds of our wedding agreement."

Julianne turned to face me with a look of concern on her face. "I am so very sorry. I wish that I had not done any of those actions. You must know that I love you and have never had sex with another person until after the data transfer.

Once the bonobo culture got electrically implanted into our brains, we had to do the cultural behaviors. It was not something that we had anticipated or could avoid. I am so very sorry if my actions have caused you pain. That is why I need your help now."

Julianne had her coffee cup and slid into the chair next to me and continued. "It was our only way to relax. The first days after the transfer we, Dave and Marcello and I, got more irritable and hostile toward everyone in the camp. It was late the second night when Dave and the team came into our dorm room.

Marcello and I were coming to blows and Dave stepped in between us. We were so tense. We had each other by the hair and she had just slapped me and ripped my shirt off. I had already yanked her shower robe off and she was completely naked. At least I had my shorts on, but not for long.

We were angry and frustrated. The team was scared also. It was an ugly stand off.

I reached down and grabbed Marcello's labia and Dave's penis and held each one tight. The instant I did that we knew what we had to do.

It took all three of us about an hour to regain our composure. We finally let Dave release his orgasm into my hand while Marcello and I had multiple clitoral orgasms. I think Marcello also has vaginal orgasams.

In true bonobo culture, Marcello and I were in charge and the rest of the team was submissive. Ned, Anthony and Mathew were easily accommodating, but both Marcello and I had to seduce Phyllis.

I think that in the remaining days at the camp Phyllis did have genital sex with all of the guys too.

We continued on throughout that night and into the next day. Our team had observed and made comprehensive notes of all of these events."

"So they just fucking watched?" I stammered.

"Yes. No. Someone had to take notes. To say that we all bonded would be an understatement of the worst kind. We did not fall in love, we just became very close and caring friends.

The seven of us talked about that night many times and we realized that what we each had with our spouses was greater than our camaraderie of sex. Since that night only the three of us had to follow the examples of the bonobos. Bye this time the team was excited about our breakthrough."

Julianne paused for quite a bit before she continued.

"Looking ahead, I would like to invite Dave and his wife and Marcello and her husband over one night soon to put our situations and concerns on the open table.

Marcello and Dave have already had this conversation with their spouses and now the six of us need to decide how we are going to handle ourselves when we meet."

"What are our options? I seriously asked. I later wondered if I had just slipped into a submissive role or was I genuinely being supportive of my amazing wife.

"I don't know," she said, "That is why we need to get together and explore those options."

Two days later the Bar-B-Q was hot and the beer was cold. The wine was chilled, the salad was tossed and the door bell rang.

The late afternoon was warm and all six of us seemed almost comfortable with each other. We knew what was ahead but not how it was going to end.

After dinner Julianne and Marcello started the discussion.

"We all know what is going to happen when either ones of us meet. We cannot help what are needs are. Any thoughts on the matter?"

Evelyn, Dave's young wife began, "I personally prefer to not have to see the type of greetings that you three want to practice. It's disgusting and if you had an ounce of self control you would not let this degrading practice continue." She took a drink of her wine and folded her arms across her chest.

Her position was final.

Nelson, Marcello's husband had the floor next. "I'm going to speak just for myself. I know that Dave had his dick in both Marcello and Julianne's pussy. I don't like the idea of him fucking my wife. Now as soon as I say that I realize that I am somewhat of a normal modern guy and I am interested in watching Julianne and Marcello perform their jungle monkey ritual. Especially if they do it nude!"

Evelyn responded to Nelson's position, "You are just a perverted pig! Wanting to watch two women rub their crotches together. Grow the hell UP!"

She recrossed her arms and set her jaw.

Nelson took a drink and I assumed that he was done.

It was my turn, the last of the spouses, "It is my assumption, and you three will have to help me out here that you three absolutely have to use the bonobo greetings and other social methods. Correct?"

Julianne and Marcello instantly agreed with an affirmative response. Dave looked at the two Alphas. It was like he was getting their permission to speak.

He finally said, in a small voice, "Yes".

At this point Julianne moved up to my ear and spoke softly, "I need to see you in our bedroom for a minute. I'm feeling really tense."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She mumbled, "Excuse us a minute", as we walked in front of the other two couples.

In the bedroom she told me to put myself into her. She had her skirt and panties off before I had my zipper down. She finished stripping me naked and shoved me onto the bed, erection up. She slid onto my cock and once again did her fast and furious top half of my dick quick fuck.

Just over a minute later she stopped and hugged me with tears and kisses. "I love you". She was calm and relaxed as we dressed and went back to the patio table and discovered it to be empty.

Marcello and Nelson were in the living room and she was ridding his tool fast and half stroke just like Julianne had done to me.

Dave and Evelyn had left the house and their car was gone.

I felt sorry for Dave and Evelyn.

Julianne, Marcello, Nelson and I finished off the last bottle of Merlot. When I went to open the last mixed red, Marcello and Nelson had moved back onto the couch and she was busy giving Nelson a slurpy blow job. One hand was on his dick and the other hand was down in her shorts rubbing herself.

Julianne was setting on the hassock watching with her right hand in her shorts rubbing her pussy.

I returned with wine for Julianne and I and we both watched for another three or four minutes until Marcello sucked Nelson dry. He fell back and she showered him with hugs, kisses and epithets of love.

12