All Comments on 'Monkey Business'

by sourdough999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 3 years ago

was good until thee end. Her taking Dad killed it since he seems like he is a jerk for neglecting his wife. And a real dominate would have took no excuses. Or in other words if it was me? I would have made her work for being with me again and if she didn't like it. I would go. Since dear ole' dad hinks he is the daddy of all sheesh.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 3 years ago

sister was clearly nuts, the way she shoots her mouth off about fucking I sure the cops would be hauling all of them to jail. that would have been a red flag for me if I was her brother and she kissed me in front of mom the first time I would have walked away and never touched her. She could not be trusted to keep her mouth shut and then cheating on him with the dad, she was whore for sure. She most likely told her friends about it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this! Mom walked in on me fucking my sister just as I pumped another huge load of cum into her pussy. Mom asked me if I was using a condom, but before I answered, sis said "absolutely not. I love the way it feels when he cums in me!" Mom said that I could continue fucking sis, but when I was ready to cum I should cum in her instead. Mom stripped then got between sis' legs and started licking her creampie. From that day on, whenever I fucked sis, mom was right there beside us, waiting for me to cum in her too. Everything was going great until both sis and mom got pregnant. Dad demanded to know who mom was cheating with since he'd had a vasectomy 5 yrs prior. He also demanded to know who got sis pregnant. Dad died not knowing mom & sis' secrets, and mom took hers to her grave 5 yrs ago. Sis and I moved to another state and have 5 kids together. And we just found out that my half-brother/son has been having sex with 2 of sis and my daughters. Fun, fun, fun. My sister/wife wants to know if I'd like to join them. Well, HELL YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
d/d

automatic dumped story and a 1 star EVERY TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Had a good story going. I was actually surprised, thought you were going to ruin it when mom and brother came home, having Rena say she seduced daddy. Was thankful you didn't take the easy way, but who says you can't screw up a good plot.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 3 years ago

The whole thing is kind of stupid............ 2 stars..............

NevadidNevadidabout 3 years ago

Really good right up to the ending which killed it.

NoobLegend67NoobLegend67about 3 years ago

I enjoyed the shit outta this story till Rena announced her having fucked her dad. It coulda been ironic, but I don't think it is, so I'm gonna have to give it two stars since I disliked it.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Why stop with one baby with sis and mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
dumped 1 star

at d/d and auto dump and 1 lousy star ALWAYS.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

Loved the humor. Give stars.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago
Ruined

It was on its way to a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story but you fucked up big time especially the ending. A very lucky ⭐️⭐️⭐️

LoonytuneLoonytune11 months ago

It was good but you spoiled it by having the sister cheat with the dad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous