Monkey Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off the main road onto a narrow lane for about a quarter mile and then parked under some trees. If any driver did happen to pass this way he would not be able to see us. It was dead quiet except for the sounds of chirping crickets and our own breathing. Holy shit! I didn't have any condoms. Now what was I going to do?

"He he he he! How do you want me," Mom asked. She sounded excited now.

"Whichever way is comfortable for you." We were in a compact car and it wasn't very roomy. I placed a tentative hand on her thigh. She spread her legs in response and looked at me expectantly.

"I think I'll stick my butt out the door and you can fuck me from behind. That's how I got pregnant with your sister. He he he he!" I had to laugh too, but then I tried to get serious.

"Speaking of that, uh...I don't have any condoms."

"You don't have to worry about that. Now come on and make me your bitch. He he he he! Do you need any help?" She reached for my crotch. "It doesn't feel like you do. Are you going to show it to me?"

My prick was plenty hard already and my mother's caress seemed to make it harder. Without Rena's hand job earlier I surely would have come in my pants by now. I pulled down my zipper and my stiff cock flopped out.

"It looks lovely," Mom said and gave it a gentle caress. "Can I have it now? He he he he!"

"You sure can," I responded. I made sure the dome light wouldn't go on when I opened the door before getting out. In the seconds it took for me to walk to the other side, my mother was in position, her slacks and panties down. I could smell her arousal. That spurred my own arousal. A little voice was telling me not to go through with this, that I would regret it. All rational thought left me as I positioned my prick. I heard Mom gasp as she felt my prick pushing its way into the wet and warm softness of her pussy. It was my first bareback experience. It felt heavenly. I never wanted to go back to using a condom again. I wondered if my mother was having any sober thoughts now. I didn't care at this point. Too late, bitch! I grabbed the woman around the waist and pulled her against my invading flesh. Another gasp, but no protests. I felt her hips shudder. Did she already have a cum?

I felt a bit more confident and and started working toward my own cum. Neither of us had exchanged a word since we started fucking. The only sounds were our own grunts and heavy breathing, flesh smacking against flesh and, of course, the crickets. I wasn't in any particular hurry. I was enjoying myself and I wasn't hearing any complaints from Mom, but then she shouted, "Yeah!" Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my prick forcing out my own cum. I counted three healthy squirts of my sperm-laden semen. I was sure glad I didn't have to worry about knocking up my mother.

I pulled out and waited for a response. I wasn't sure what to expect. Tears? Guilt? Regret? Accusations? Those are all negative reactions, but that's what I was thinking when my prick deflated and blood was once again allowed to flow back to my brain. How did I get into this mess? It was my own damned fault of course. I got my very own mother drunk and took advantage of her. Damn! I was guilty of rape and incest. I would be spending the rest of my life in prison if Dad didn't kill me first. Justifiable homicide. The prospect of prison or certain death at the hands of my father didn't appeal to me. As soon as I returned Mom home, I would pack a bag and slip out of the house never to return.

I was so preoccupied with my gloomy thoughts I didn't notice what Mom was doing until she started sucking on my prick. That got my attention!

"What are you doing," I asked unnecessarily. Dumb question, I know.

"I'm taking care of my man," Mom said. I had to smile at her response despite the stress I was feeling.

"Am I really your man?" I asked. "Perhaps I should ask that question when you're thinking straight and not so tipsy. Also, your husband might have something to say about that."

"I'm not so tipsy that I don't know what I'm saying or doing," Mom said. "The wine only gave me enough courage to do what I wanted to do anyway and that was to be your bitch or woman or whatever you want me to be. As far as my husband is concerned I'm no longer sure what he wants, but I do know it's not me."

"Still, he can be pretty possessive."

"Men are like that," Mom agreed. "Like you said, we'll have to be careful so he doesn't find out."

"That sounds good to me."

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier," Mom said, "with me getting angry with you and Rena."

"That's all right. I guess we kind of took you by surprise."

"I was taken by surprise, but it was more because I wanted you so much there in the den. It was scary."

"I was kind of scared, too," I said, "but it worked out." I started to relax and my prick was coming back to life. The thought of running away and joining the French Foreign Legion no longer had any appeal to me.

Mom smiled. "Are you ready to go again or do you want to save some for your sister?"

"You don't mind sharing?"

"No, I don't. You don't have to worry about anything like jealousy or possessiveness with me. I'll be yours for as long as you want me, even if it's just for tonight. You can do whatever you want with Rena or with any other woman for that matter."

I figured Rena wouldn't be back until late which was her usual habit on weekend nights or she might not even be home until late the next morning.

"Turn around," I ordered. Mom obeyed immediately and we had a much more leisurely fuck. I was still conscious of the risks we were taking, but I was much more confident that if we were careful, my dad would never find out his wife was cheating on him. We groped and fondled each other a lot more and got home around midnight. Rena met us at the door.

"What are you doing here?" It was unheard of for my sister to stay home on a weekend night.

Rena shrugged her shoulders. "My friend flaked out at the last minute," she said. Then my sister gasped and grinned. "You two really did it!"

"Did what," I responded automatically.

"You two fucked each other."

Mom and I both gasped. "Rena!" I growled. I was going to strangle the bitch for giving us away to Dad. Rena must have seen murder in my eyes and finally realized what she had done. She raised her hands in surrender.

"Don't worry. Dad isn't here."

"My goodness, Rena! You could have at least shared that information with us first," Mom responded and then giggled. "What gave us away?"

"That just-fucked look on your face, of course," Rena said and grinned.

"I didn't realize I was that obvious. Where's your father?"

"He said he might as well go someplace as long as everyone else was gone. I believe he mentioned the bar at the bowling alley."

"Too tired to go out with me, but not too tired to go out drinking. That's not surprising. What does surprise me is I find that I don't mind at all."

"Good for you," Rena responded. "Don't even mention it to Dad when he gets home." She gestured toward me. "So, how is he?" My mother and sister were talking about me like I wasn't even there, but I was used to that. I didn't care. I was finally calming down from my panic attack and just glad Dad wasn't around to overhear us.

"He's terrible," Mom responded. "Better leave him to me."

"Hey," I protested and swatted her butt. The woman just grinned and giggled.

"Hmm, I think I had better form my own opinion," Rena said. "What about right now? Unless Mom has worn you out?"

"We won't know that until we go for it. You're on."

"I have the bigger bed," my sister said.

"It sounds like you two are planning a big night tonight," our mother said. "I'd better say good night now."

"You're not going to join us? Oh c'mon, Mom," said Rena. "A threesome would be awesome."

"I think so too, but I'll have to take a rain check on that. I want to be in bed or at least ready for bed when your father gets home and we don't know when that will be. I don't want him searching the house and walking in on our lovemaking. Of course, whatever Philip wants is what I want."

"If you change your mind you know where to find us, " I said. Mom embraced and kissed me then did the same with Rena. She even giggled when Rena groped her.

"I'll knock on your door when I hear your father come in," Mom added.

"Good idea," Rena said. She then grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom. We started stripping as soon as the door closed. We were both naked in no time at all.

"Told ya so, motherfucker."

"Hey, calling someone a motherfucker is fighting words even if it's true." I made a grab for her and Rena jumped backwards on her bed squealing and giggling. I jumped on the bed too and pinned my sister to the mattress and making sure I groped every place I could reach on that woman's body. We continued laughing, giggling and groping each other until a couple of sharp raps on the bedroom door silenced us. Well, at least we turned down the volume.

"Make me your whore," Rena whispered. "You made Mom your whore and now it's my turn."

"Well, I have some pretty exacting standards for girls who want to become my whores," I said. "You wouldn't mind answering some questions to make sure you qualify, would you?" I was just making this up. I was going to fuck her no matter what she said.

"Heh! You may fire when ready, Gridley."

"Well, first I must tell you that I'm glad you're on birth control because I've discovered that I prefer bareback sex over condoms and I don't like to pull out. So, will you be okay with bareback sex?" My sister responded by straddling me and maneuvering my dick into her pussy. She began to fuck me cowgirl style.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, I guess it does."

"Any other questions?"

"Yeah, well...just one more." Hmm, how do I put this delicately. Rena was making it hard to think with all the blood draining from my brain and into my dick. "Uh...I know from high school and now college you sort of have a reputation for being very popular with the guys and-"

"Are you calling me a slut?"

"I wouldn't exactly call you a slut, but-"

"I'll have you know that I've only been with probably no more than a hundred guys since I lost my cherry."

"A hundred guys? Gosh! You're still practically a virgin." Jeez! If I had slept with a hundred women by now I'd consider myself legendary. At least I wasn't a virgin before tonight.

"Heh! I wouldn't go so far as to say that," Rena responded. "But I'm a piker compared with my friend Becky She lost her cherry about the same time as me, but she's been with at least twice as many guys."

"It's good to know you're so discriminating."

"Whadya mean by that? I don't discriminate with anyone regardless of race, creed, color or natural origin as long as the guy makes me horny."

"That's not exactly what I meant."

"Well, what exactly did you mean?"

"I mean I don't like to share."

"Oh, so you would like me to be your one and only, huh? Is that it?"

"That's it in a nutshell. I know that's a lot to ask, but that's how I feel."

My sister shook her head. "You disappointment me, Philip. I ask you to make me your whore and here you are wanting to make me your girlfriend instead."

"Huh?"

"Idiot," Rena exclaimed. "You're not supposed to ask my permission on how you would like things to be. You're supposed to tell me how things are going to be." Oh, I finally got it after my dear sister literally handed it to me on a silver platter.

"Listen bitch," I hissed with as much menace as I could muster. "You're now my woman. If I ever find out you cheated on me, I will beat your butt black and blue. That's a promise. Do you understand?"

"Oh! Much better. Now shut up so I can concentrate on fucking you."

"I'll shut up when I'm good and ready." I was good and ready anyway so I shut up and just enjoyed Rena riding my dick. Gosh, it felt great. It wasn't so dark in her bedroom that I couldn't see her breasts wiggling and jiggling much to my delight. It took me a long time to cum this time, but my sister didn't complain and I felt her shudder through three cums of her own before it was my turn.

"Gah!" It felt like individual fingers were massaging the cum right out of me.

"You like that, huh?"

"What did you do?"

"It's my secret weapon," Rena explained. "I have a magic pussy."

"That must be it." I certainly didn't doubt it. We kissed and I went to my own bed alone just as a precaution. I would like to have stayed with Rena all night.

The next morning we all acted as if nothing extraordinary had happened at all the previous night. Mom and Rena were chatting about nothing in particular and barely looked my way. That was the common sense thing to do with Dad in the house. Dad was getting ready go meet with his bowling league team mates. I enjoyed bowling, but I was never interested in league play. Besides, I had something a lot better I wanted to do. Still, I didn't want to make the first move just in case they were having second thoughts about continuing to have sex with me. I needn't have worried. Within seconds of my dad pulling out of the driveway Mom and Rena were hugging me and showering me with kisses. The three of us spent the next two hours fooling around and fucking on Rena's bed. It couldn't get any better than this.

"I'm pregnant and the baby is yours," Mom told me a couple of months after our affair started.

After I got over my shock, I said, "Uh, I thought you said you couldn't get pregnant."

"I never said that," she replied with a smirk. "I told you not to worry about me getting pregnant when you asked about using condoms."

"Does Dad know?"

"Of course he knows. He thinks he's the father," she added with a smirk.

Dad wasn't happy thinking he had knocked up his wife at his age. That is until his friends and workmates started calling him a middle aged stud. Then he started strutting around like a prize rooster. I was sure glad Dad didn't have any reason to suspect his wife was cheating on him. And I was doubly glad Rena was conscientious about taking her birth control pills. I didn't need another shock like that.

"I'm pregnant and the baby is yours," Rena told me a couple of months later.

"What!"

"I'm pregnant and �"

"I guess your birth control failed?"

"Actually, I stopped my birth control."

"What!"

"Actually�"

"Why?"

"I wanted to give you a baby just like Mom is doing. That's why. Mom thinks it's a great idea. Now the children will grow up together and be playmates. Isn't that cool?"

"You and Mom think it's a great idea," I muttered shaking my head in disbelief. "Don't you remember Dad promising to kick you out of the house if you ever turned up pregnant without being married?"

"I'm not worried about that. He thinks he's the father."

"What!"

"He thinks-"

"You've been cheating on me? With Dad?"

Rena shrugged her shoulders. "Mom's the one who suggested it. It was really kind of easy seducing him."

"I don't want to hear about it," I responded. "Do you remember what I promised to do if I ever found out you cheated on me?"

"Um, beat my butt black and blue? You wouldn't beat an expectant mother, would you?" Rena pouted a little. It looked so cute I couldn't help but laugh. My sister's pout turned into a smile and she moved into my arms. She knew she had won.

"You're going to make a great daddy."

I sure hoped so.

12