Monkey Town at Night

Story Info
Where the mommies love to play dirty games.
5.4k words
4.49
10.7k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I visited Monkey Town with my nephew Peter. It was a rainy Saturday so playing outside the house was not an option. We went to the big indoor playground outside of town with a multiple story maze including lots of fun for children like climbing obstacles, slides, rope bridges and so on. Now rest assured the six-year-old son of my sister is not starring in this story.

While my sister looked after Peter, I sat down in the coffee corner. From my advantage point I had a nice overview of a big part of the venue. And seeing all those young moms crawling after their toddlers made my blood pump and my balls itch. Hot chicks crawling on all fours through tight passages and crawling over obstacles, with bottoms up and a smile on the face, sliding down chutes, feet forward, skirts inflated and knickers exposed... Boy, do I love that!

As I dreamed away sipping my coffee the guy next to me said: "I see you appreciate the quiet pleasures."

I felt slightly caught, but I think I met him before, so I smiled at him adding "Sure, why not loving the small delights life offers while there's no harm done."

"Yeah, exactly my opinion." He extended his hand introducing himself as Vic. "I've seen you at the gym. You're Jacob? Now, would you mind if I admired your wife or girlfriend as she crawls through the maze, while I imagine doing naughty things to her?"

"Like what? What would you do?"

"Ah, now that's all up to me isn't it? It's in my mind, free thoughts, and all that. You would never know. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless it becomes reality?"

"Now how could that be?"

"Well, would you believe we have sometimes opening hours at night, for invitees only?"

"Why open a children's playground at night?"

"Now that's the fun part. It's not for children, it's for adults only. Without children present. It's not only reliving childhood, but also more like playing out fantasies. Especially the naughty ones."

"Wow, that sounds great! Do you know how one gets invited?"

"No need for that, Jacob. Come with me, I'll show you something even better. If I'm right, you might be just the person I'm looking for. That's if you're interested."

"You have piqued my curiosity. If you give me five minutes, I tell my sister I must leave."

I spotted my sis Barbara pretty soon in the big cylinder rope tower where she hangs halfway upside down, her skirt over her big tits exposing her tight red knickers. I told her something had come up I had to go but would come by later.

Back with Vic he said: "The owner of this enterprise makes the venue available at night once a fortnight. If you follow me, I'll show you and explain."

Vic opened a door labelled staff only and let me up a stair leading to an office. The room had windows overviewing the entire playground. Opposite the windows was an array of big tv screens. They showed close-up views from the hall, like closed circuit security monitors. All views were in crisp clear high-definition quality.

"Here you are the heart of our operation. If you sit down, I'll explain things to you and then I'll show you some footage. To begin with, I've seen you a few times here before and at the gym, and I think you're precisely the man we're looking for. Every fortnight we stage a night of fun and laughter where the adventurous adults can have a fun time and live out their fantasies. The biggest part of the attendees are young mothers, all beautiful MILF's. They love to play games, crawl through our maze, and just be naughty!"

"The night ends with a challenge, like the gauntlet challenge, where the chicks run the maze while guys inside try to catch them. We recently lost one of the hunters, he left town, and now I'm looking for a replacement. That's where you come in. I'll show you some footage and then you can decide if you want to be part of the fun."

"What is it that's expected from me Vic?"

"That's a good question, but let me show you".

Vic hit a button on the console and on the central screen I saw the maze entrance and some 15 females. Without exemption they were all young healthy-looking chicks, not older than maybe thirty years. At the sound of a bell, they scrambled into the maze. A frantic run was being revealed. The monitors showed all and every part of the maze. Suddenly I saw in a corner screen a big black man hoisting a tiny white female in the air as she spun around a big yellow pillar. He held his victim up like she was some prize. The camera zoomed in as the girl's knickers were pulled down and disappeared inside a fanny pack on Mr Black's back. As he lowered her slowly with his two big hands he put the naked pussy on his mouth, sucking on that twat tasting the poor girl's nectar. My cock twitched acknowledging the lewdness displayed.

In another screen another MILF lost her knickers at the hands of another obstructor denying her way of passage. This male attacker sat down on the top of a long slide as he placed his victim on his lap. As the camera zoomed in, I saw he had his swollen dick sticking upright making a perfect secure docking spot for the chick to secure her a safe trip down the long bumpy chute.

"What happens to the knickers, why are they taken off and put away?" I asked Vic.

"Practically there are no rules inside the maze. The MILFs enter at their own free will, knowing their virtue is at stake. If caught, the catcher can do pretty much as he pleases. He can French kiss her, feel her pussy up, eat her out, or he may very well stick his dick inside her. Just as Ronny did right there on the big slide."

"Now for the underwear. The men don't wear any. The last lady still wearing her knickers wins the challenge. All others must earn their panties back. What they must do is fully upon the holder of her garment. It is always some sexual favour, and most times ends with a creampie."

"Wow, that's some lewd scheme. And those MILFs are happy with this?"

"Well, they all think they can outsmart the men and top the competition, but they only have a far below 10 percent chance. But they all enter at free choice. What's sneaky though is there's no safety exit. Once inside, they must complete the course. And there are less exits at night than at normal opening hours."

"But right now we are one guy short. Last week too many chicks got out of the maze still with their lingerie on, so we had to force them back inside. That is why we must strengthen the strike force. If you think you can handle a few ladies on one night and impose your sexual lust upon them, you could be part of the fun next week. How about that?"

"I'm speechless. But sure, I can handle that, no problemo. What are the conditions and requirements?"

"Well, you must get a physical, and produce a clean health check. The number one rule is that you give it your all. No matter who you meet inside the maze, you must act. If a girl is less to your liking, you act. If you happen to know someone, you cannot let her slip through, you act. And you might be surprised how many chicks love to enter the challenge. It might as well be your own sister!"

"Another important rule is that you can never acknowledge knowing someone here from another visit. Not at a party night from a daytime visit, nor at normal hours having seen them here at night."

"Oh, and the use of condoms is not permitted. So, you understand the need of a clean health check. The clients expect to be rough handled. Strangely that's most times part of their fantasies, that's what they seek here, the fulfilment of long coveted desires or childhood fears. The fantasies we hear about are most often centred on pursuits, on rape, or at least about forced upon actions. And we fulfil. Literally. Full Fill."

*****

The next day I picked up Peter at my sister to make up for my early departure Saturday. The kid wanted to play monkey at Monkey Town, and so did I. We spend a long time in the maze where Peter showed me all the places you could hide. I familiarised the complete course and admired the layout and its possibilities from a whole new perspective. Ogling at the tight bottoms and delectable crotches up close, and even bumping into a few female creatures turned my little friend into a huge rampant fuck tool. I appreciated how much better my next visit was going to be with my dick no longer confined to a small space but out in the open and allowed to touch all those delicacies frolicking around me.

Out of the obstacle maze again I looked at all the mommies with new interest. I was used to admire all that female beauty darting around, but now with those vivid images of naughtiness still in my mind, the everlasting joy of fuelling my lust with the visual fondling of all that eye candy turned into a whole new game. The knowledge of the wild games that take place here every two weeks brought the realisation the inaccessibility could soon turn into availability.

Not only the fact these women could turn into lust seeking creatures giving themselves into the game, but also doing so consciously and aware of the imminent danger of unknown ruthless predators was mind bending.

*****

The next week I passed my medical and reported at Monkey Town on Friday night an hour after regular closing time. I met the other hunters. Without exemption we all frequent the fitness centre. And we all are handsome guys, big in the chest department and well above average between the legs. Very well-hung fuck studs, the material ladies' dreams are filled with.

After a decent dinner the ladies arrived. We were in the observation room overlooking the entire hall. My heart jumped as I saw Amber among the attendees. Amber is my cute petite neighbour and mother of two, strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders, kiddy titties size A, and small hips which make you wonder how on earth she could have given birth to those boys of her. She's one of the chicks that frequent my daydreams, and a true MILF I'd love to get my hands on. I mean my cock ;-)

The first hour or so the party was mild, but the air was full of expectations. The guests played like children in the maze and the ball pool and jumped on the trampolines. With the controls of the camera's, we had plenty of time to observe the ladies up close and figure out which ones were to our liking. I would love to get hold off the knickers of my neighbour Amber. But apart from her, all present female flesh did have a profound effect on my dick.

The last hour before the challenge game we the fuck studs were let into the maze. We wore loose fitting sweatpants, in which our tools had the freedom to dangle and grow. Now we could figure out our starting position, and we could gather further information such as the voice and the smell of our victims. I figured some thirty percent of the party goers could already be familiar to me. Either because they live in the neighbourhood, or because I recognise them from visiting Monkey Town. But the majority was still unfamiliar and new ground to explore.

Later, after having attended a few of these special nights, I started to recognise visitors during normal operation hours from the party nights. That's why there's this crucial rule that no one ever gives any sign of recognition during any visit. For attendees as well as for the fuck squad members these are two separate worlds. But we all get cross-over emotions one way or the other. I do get wound up regularly from observing moms during daytime visits, imagining doing funny things with them. Just ogling at their crotches or at those delectable bums can make my blood boil. And watching a mommy at daytime knowing I've had the pleasure to have shagged her...

*****

Back to the here and now. As I got into the maze with an hour left before the challenge, I checked the spots Peter had shown me where he successfully surprised his friends. And was he right. One spot was so good I was almost invisible. It was in a far corner underneath a stairway, darker than most of the maze. The stairs were big round bars spaced one foot apart. For children it's a serious obstacle, but adults can squeeze through as well. Just as I got under the stairs two chicks sat down on the third step. I laid on my back and slid headfirst under the low end. I had a perfect view between the second and third step, gasping at the two delicious crotches only two feet away. One gal had rather thick thighs, the other was a skinny one. As both wore ultra-short skirts or dresses, I had the perfect view on their knickers.

It was clear the second one was a first timer. She voiced some concern and probably had the jitters, asking why she had let herself be persuaded. The first one said: "Marjorie, stop whining, you'll see it will be fun! We've had this talk before, and I know for a fact this will thrill you big time. I bet you want to come back after tonight."

I reached one hand up and touched the first gal between her legs. She gave a small shriek as I touched her vulva through the pink knickers. Clearly a veteran she spread her thighs a bit more giving me better access.

"Tonya, what's that?" Marjorie asked her friend.

"Well Marge, I believe the fun has begun. Some dude has his hand on my pussy right now!"

"Disgusting! How can you let some unknown dirtbag grab you like that!"

"No, no, no, on the contrary." Tonya. "It's a big thrill getting felt up by a horny guy you don't see and don't know. I love it to give myself over to the sexual attacks from hot studs not bothering the consequences. That's the thrill of it all, live out your oppressed longing for real hard fucking from unknown studs."

I raised my other hand and let my fingers slowly creep up the inner thigh of the skinny Marjorie. Tonya's pussy is a fat pumped up plum, while Marge's cunny feels more like a tiny little slit. Her pale blue knickers got damp as well, indicating its owner must like what I did.

"Ouch!"

"Good girl! Before the night is over you want to have your pussy stuffed good with one of these big dicks. Either you give in and hand your knickers over to one of the hot guys, or you try to leave the maze as a winner. But kid you not, both ways won't let you leave these premises unscathed!"

I fell the sexual excitement grow as two pair of knickers got soaked more and more. And I clearly could smell both their arousal.

*****

A bell sounded as all MILF's had to gather outside at the entrance of the maze. The attack team members assembled at the back exit. We all got out of our sweatpants and put on a fanny pack for collecting the knickers. With another bell the hunt was on.

On a tactical placed monitor we saw the eager mommies flood into the play area. Suddenly they were again the little girls totally immersed in their game. A loud cooing filled the room. All players sported a big smile. What made this game totally different though from the play of their toddlers is an underlying reality. Mixed with the playing is an ingrained fear. A maze naturally implies the fear of not getting out in time. It's the same mechanics that makes escape rooms thrilling. So, the MILFS's scrambled the maze in a frantic effort to get out quickly. For they all knew the imminent danger of getting caught and having to pay a serious price for failing.

Us the hunters entered the game area when the hunted had dispersed. Now this was an unequal battle and there were limited exits. And all it took for us to deny free passage is just to get hold of a limb of the gal. With limited manoeuvring space and our male dominance that was enough to make sure to seize their knickers. Especially since they all wore short skirts or dresses. Without the hassle to get them out of a tight jeans the panties were actually left for grabs.

The real motivation for the ladies to enter these games is, apart from the fun to play again the way they see their offspring do, they all secretly love to play dirty and get their sexual needs fulfilled without facing annoying social consequences.

Before my eyes I saw lots of MILF's being forced out of their panties. The added joy is we now could legally see the naked treasure they hid underneath. Pussies of all sorts were to be admired, although a majority were clean shaven bald beavers. And without exception they were all wet with the pussy lips slightly apart. What anticipation can do!

Suddenly I bumped into Jessica, Peter's teacher. She's not a mommy, so not all attendees are MILF's. Do I covet this TILF?! I most certainly do! A very sweet-faced hot babe some 25 years old, mid long blonde hair, beautiful full C-size breasts. Surely all daddies at Peter's school would love to get into her pants. I know I do. And I probably would! As I grabbed her arm I spun her around into a tight embrace, whispering in her ear: "I didn't expect you here, but I guess you think the same of me."

"Well Jacob, I'm not allowed to let you in on the status of me knowing you or not, but I believe it's not a big secret to you."

"How come I've not seen you until this moment?"

"I was a bit late, but they let me in anyhow."

Jessica answered my lingering kiss with a hot full-on attack, forcing me into a French kiss. Wow was she a hottie!

"Jess, I believe I will collect your knickers now and keep them for the moment."

As I looked her straight in the eyes I lifted her dress, took hold of her panties, and pulled the garment down. With a smile on her lips Jessica lifted one leg and then the other, allowing me to get her knickers completely off. I pressed the yellow thing against my nose and inhaled the intimate perfume of her pussy before I put the delicate treasure away in my panties' storage. As I lay my hand upon her pussy, I let a finger slip inside. She was hot and wet.

"Well, that's a sealed deal I reckon," Jessica said smiling.

"Let's meet again later," I said patting her butt.

Meanwhile my dick had taken on a formidable shape.

"Yeah, we'll do, and then you can put this someplace dark and hot," Jessica said in a sultry voice as she grabbed my cock giving it a nice jerk. We both smiled anticipating a promising impending re-acquaintance. As for me I couldn't wait to plant my baby maker inside that hot furnace of hers.

It was almost at the end of the challenge that I found myself under the stairs in the far corner. I saw the legs of a gal sitting on the stairs, so I slid again under the lower steps facing up. I peeked up between the legs and noticed this chick wore no knickers. Already caught! But why still in the maze? I grabbed her legs and stuck my head up between her thighs.

"Marjorie?"

"Yeah! Are you the same guy we met right here before this all began?"

"Yes, you were with your friend, Tonya I think her name is?"

"Yes. Can I ask a question?"

"Sure!"

"I'm a bit anxious what will happen next. What will they make me do to get my knickers back... Some big black giant pinned me to the ground and ripped my knickers off. Now I've heard I must fuck him. Is this true?"

"I really don't know Marge. This is my first night as well. But I've seen footage of some hot sex acts here, that's true. But I can't tell you what will happen to you tonight."

"Is it true you can do whatever you want with any girl in the maze?"

"Well, if she's still in her knickers and I would grab her... But since you've lost yours already, you're free to leave the maze I think."

"But I'm afraid, and I don't want a Big Black Cock ruining my pussy."

"Well, I don't know how you could prevent that. But maybe I could help you a little by preparing your pussy?"

"Oh, that might be a wise thing to do. And I've already met you, so you're not a stranger anymore. Please help me, sir!"

"Marge, call me Jacob. I'll prepare your pretty pussy for whatever will come."

After I squeezed myself between two steps to the top side of the stairs, I started teasing the gal's slit with my tongue. She was wet again within seconds. I stretched my body over her petite form and lowered my spear towards that tiny triangle. Marjorie grabbed my cock and placed the tip at the very entrance of her love box. With her tiny hands she held on to my buttocks as she pushed her pelvic towards my weapon. She was determined to get my cock inside of her. Slowly I put pressure on her pussy, and we managed to make a successful connection with our genitals.

12