Monkey Town at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only the purple crown of my eight incher was inside her narrow passage. But such was Marjorie's determination that we managed to inch my boner deeper inside her bit by bit. Halfway inside I started to slowly pump her pussy. She got more lubricated which helped in penetrating her core even more.

Marjorie started purring and utter incoherent sounds. This hot damsel began to lose herself in sexual bliss. I was happy I could help her relax a bit and get her sex worked up so whatever would happen next at least her body would not close itself to physical pleasures.

*****

As the bell rang my dick was buried almost three quarters inside. I managed to get to my feet with Marjorie clamping herself to me, her hands behind my neck. Slowly she sank even further with every step, thus preparing the tight twat even more. I paraded the petite doll out of the maze, pierced on my rod to its root.

In the restaurant part of the hall the tables had been put to the side to make room for big heavy padded tables. The top was an inch thick black cushion, looking sturdy and comfortable. Around the tables was a wide circle of chairs where the guests and studs were seated.

Tonya happened to be tonight's winner, still wearing her panties.

Vic: "Tonya, todays prize for the winner is that you can decide yourselves what you want. You may go home unscratched, or you can choose anyone present to get intimate with. Here, out in the open, or in a more private place."

"I had come to get fucked big time, but there is only one man who has touched me yet. And that was before the game started. He didn't even touch my bare flesh, but only my pussy through my knickers. If this sweet man comes forward, I'd be happy to present him my knickers!"

Marjorie, still pierced on my pecker, said: "Tonya, you mean Jacob here, do you want to switch?"

I paraded Marjorie into the circle, lifted her off my shaft and sat her on one of the tables. Tonya stepped to us and gave Marjorie a kiss. She turned to me with a big smile and said: "Thanks for helping Marjorie. Will you please accept my knickers as a memento?" She stepped out of her pink panties and hung it on my cock. She sat next to Marjorie on the table, spread her thighs and said: "Eat me out stud. You can fuck me too, but you must earn that."

First I saved Tonya's slip from getting soiled with Marjorie's dirt on my dick and put it in my fanny pack. I got on my knees and feasted on the succulent cunt of Tonya. Her aroma was thick and sweet. And was she wet! It was obvious she longed all night for a good fuck. She was so worked up it took only a few minutes of sucking on her fat protruding clit to get her off. I was greeted with a geyser of her feminine juices. As I held onto her thighs, I lapped up most of that delicious tasting gooey.

Meanwhile my pecker was still coated with Marjorie's natural lube and standing up straight. I pulled Tonya to the edge of the table, lined my cock up with her entrance and pushed home. After five minutes of enjoying that scorching hot vice, I vacated her pussy and thanked Tonya with a deep kiss.

Tonya screamed she needed the biggest cock around. Chris Cock stepped up and took possession of her pussy with his 12-inch black boner. Fifteen minutes of heavy pounding left the horny gal panting for air after a series of multiple orgasms. Chris' crotch was soaked with the abundance of her juices.

Chris uncunted Tonya and turned to her friend. He produced Marjorie's pale blue knickers, put it in my hand and mercilessly pushed his fuck pole deep inside the petite girl. I decided to keep Marge's slip as well and put it away at Tonya's knickers.

On the other table Amber was being fucked fiercely by Jaxon, the other black stallion. A second guy off the hunter team held my neighbour's fragile body pinned to the table, his hands covering her tiny tits and his cock shoved up her throat. Not in my wildest dreams could I have envisioned my sweet gal next door in such a violent fuck. We never can tell...

I produced Jessica's panties from my bum bag and looked around to find that cute teacher. I was greeted with a big grin. She stood up and showered my face with sweet kisses. She pushed her body firmly against mine and rubbed her crotch against my throbbing cock. I simply had to materialize one of my secret dreams. Standing up with both our lower bodies naked and rubbing our genitals together it was inevitably going to happen.

And so it was. Before long all the movement made my acorn slip inside. I gasped and so did Jessica. I felt we both had longed for this. Sometimes you meet someone who turns out to be astonishing compatible. Could we be kindred spirits? Physically we matched perfectly. Standing unstring our genitals were exactly at the same height. Fully embedded the root of my cock was pressed firmly against Jessica's vulva. Our facial features also lined out perfectly. We stood upright, holding on to each other, our eyes staring into each other's, our noses touching, our mouths smashed together, my dick fully inserted in Jessica's pussy...

We moved a little. In slow repetitive strokes we moved my cock slightly in and out by slowly tilting our hips against each other counter-wise. The constant friction kept us both craving and eager for more, but we managed to hold back enjoying the magic moment to the fullest. It was tantric. I was moved by Jessica's beauty, her smell, her vibration, her energy, her sex.

After what seemed like an eternity Jessica's legs began to tremble. She broke our kiss and asked in a soft whisper if I would cum with her. I loved to so we did. It didn't take much extra effort. I had been on the edge to orgasm for a long time. All it took for me was just a deep push inside. I kept my pecker buried all the way to its root, the tip nudging her cervix. I let my sperm loose flooding her womb. Heavy torrents of thick cream filled up my favourite teacher's love box

We stayed connected for another few minutes with my dick sitting inside until Jessica had come down from her height and had stopped shaking. Getting my cock out of her twat a little cream started to leak out. I gave her back her yellow knickers saying: "You've certainly earned them back!"

I helped putting her panties on again. Massaging her slit a little through the gusset I noticed the garment was going to be soaked soon with our combined fluids. "See you around, sweet stud Jacob!"

Having done my duty I looked around. Tonya and Marjorie sat on two seats nearby, and by the looks on their faces they had witnessed my romantic coupling with Jessica. Both were back in their short dresses. I took their knickers out of my bag and offered them saying: "You sure paid for these."

Both girls stood up and pulled up their dresses showing me what they wore: black panties with silver lettering saying, 'this Kitty played in Monkey Town'. I smiled at them and put their knickers away again saying: "Then I better keep yours to myself. Thank you!"

The two tables were occupied now with two naked MILF's, one on all fours, the other spread out on her back. Attack team members occupied the gals with their cocks. The one in doggie position had Jaxon lying on his back underneath her, his dick inside her pussy from beneath, while Chris was pumping her backdoor from behind with his massive pillar. What a way to earn one's knickers back!

The second table had another MILF being tag teamed. Two big dicks fucked her good and fast in alternation. The brutal nature of this fucking was hot to see. After some fifteen minutes the fuck teams changed girls so both got the monkey treatment from four formidable fuckers. Then I joined Chris and Jaxon, so we fucked the poor thing spread out on her back in rotation, never leaving her pussy unoccupied longer than a few seconds.

I loved fucking this fragile redhead with petite titties and her face full of freckles. Her skin was very pale. The contrast you normally admire with interracial fucking was now present with every man's penis. What a sight to see my member sink into that pale female flesh. It was a super tight fit. While two of us held her legs wide apart the third fucked away in her well used cunt.

After some fifteen minutes of rotating between the three of us Vic joined our gang. With an extra hand occupying the tiny redhead I fed my tool into her hungry mouth. And what a sudden pleasure this was. It was a delight to find how easy this mommy-slut opened her throat. Before I knew it my thick shaft was balls deep inside her face. As I stretched her gullet with my girthy cock she used her tongue on the underside of my shaft and licked my balls. She's a true blow job queen!

After a few more rotations I finally lost my marbles a second time that night. This time I had my dick deep inside this battered and severe fucked beauty. As I stood between her thighs with my crotch firmly nestled against her pussy, I gave this hot slut my seed in four or five heavy spurts.

This last chick surely earned a 'this Kitty played in Monkey Town'-panties!

EPILOGUE

My favourite spot in Monkey Town during normal opening hours is the table near the exit of the big slides. It's the advantage point for observing the mommies and getting glimpses of their knickers as they come down the slides with blown up dresses. Lately I've noticed more and more MILF's wear a 'this Kitty played in Monkey Town'-panties. And of quiet a few of them I've seen their kitties at play... or it was me playing with their kitties!

12