Monogamish - Oh Boy, Those Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,458 Followers

I whispered in her ear and she gasped, popping up. She looked at me and Frankie, then back to me. I just smiled at her. She suddenly nodded while tamely holding her breath.

"What are you two talk..." Frannie asked through her exertions, then blew out a breath and said, "Oh, you dirty old man..."

Caroline swung her leg over my head, facing away from Frannie so I looked up into her eyes as she moved her blonde-haired pussy over my face. I inhaled deeply and lifted my head to run my tongue through her sparse pubes. Frannie, watching, began to rise and fall, just a little, in addition to her grinding movements.

Caroline was fresh and clean and wonderful tasting. Her hair was already damp down there with delicious moisture and my tongue slid through it easily. I flicked the tip over her clit just once, then began to delve into her inner recesses. Caroline's hips involuntarily began to writhe a bit like Frannie's had before, but much less satisfactorily. My tongue is not so long, and I was pinned gloriously down by Frannie.

I took my hands from Frannie's magnificent boobs, reassuring my fingers it was just temporary, and grabbed Caroline's ass to hold her still for my questing mouth.

"Damn... girl," Frannie said, her breath already beginning to shorted with exertion and arousal, "You really do... have a sweet ass!"

"Boys want one bigger..." Caroline groaned as my tongue worked its way around.

Boys were dumbasses. This little collection of pure muscle was a fucking dream.

Caroline settled down her hips, but was now moaning happily. I lifted my tongue and began circling her clit. She shrieked and I worked it faster. She was ready already, and rather than draw her out, I wanted to get back the all the awesomeness that was happening to my cock, which I assure you, I had not lost track of for a second.

I flicked and flicked. Then, without stopping what I was doing, I stared up past her quivering, glisteningly perfect boobs, to her face. I caught her eyes... and winked.

Caroline just lost it. "Ohmifuckinghellimfuck!" she gasped, and I felt her grow instantly wetter. She wasn't a genuine squirter (they are rarer than the internet makes you think), but my face was suddenly a lot more wet and sticky. Her hips wrenched around, losing contact with my tongue, and yanking my head around a bit. When she calmed, she sort of hung there over me, back hunched forward, panting. I playfully licked upwards once more time and she sprang off me to collapse on her side. Almost unconsciously, she wriggled around to lie beside me, her legs down by Frannie's. She sighed and closed her eyes, body still trembling.

Whether she had intended it or not, my face was pressed against her boobs, and I was not about to refrain from turning my head and gobbling in a nipple.

But my hands went back to Frannie's hips and encouraged her to resume her earlier swift humping on me. Her tight insides grabbed at me as she slid on and off of my cock, engulfing me repeatedly. It felt amazing, but I wanted even more. I ripped my lips from Caroline's breast and looked up at Frannie with almost a glare. We locked eyes ourselves, and I thrust my hips upward hard, lifting her up. Without actually withdrawing any, I hammered against her several times and she bucked her hips in response. Then I let my hips settle back down, just so I could slam them back up, driving into her depths again. Then I did it again, and again.

I suddenly flashed back to the night Amy and I had conceived of our Hall Passes. Well, I guess I was still predictable in someways, after all these years! I shrugged mentally and kept thrusting upward into Frannie, because whether it was predictable that I would do this, it was still fucking awesome. Frannie seemed to agree.

"Oh God! Oh shit! Oh God. You're so... Shiiiiiit!" Frannie screamed as I hammered her. With each rhythmic impact of my hips against her, shockwaves went through her torso and set those incredibly resilient boobs bouncing wildly again. This time I was here for it and made those beauties fly.

I would pay for the exertion eventually, but right now I kept it up. My almost desperate grasp on her hips held them just right so that every slamming thrust was brushing lightly on her clit, and Frannie was giving herself fully to the sensations wracking her body. In a flash, she unleashed an even longer string of expletives joined haphazardly, and I felt her... well, pretty much her everything, thrum with release above me. Her knees flexed, carrying her higher. Her insides rippled. Her hand, with which she was bracing herself on her own thighs, dug into her flesh.

I was still holding steady, and kept hammering into her until she sort of floated to rest on top of me, letting her dead weight stop my efforts.

"Fucking hell, Caroline," she sighed. "This was a great idea."

"Well, I won't argue with you," I said, nuzzling her yellow curls. I relaxed beneath her, letting my fingers trace idle light strokes over the generous curves of her ass.

With a groan, Frankie finally slid off of me. The condom got tugged a little as she did, but I hadn't come and was still hard besides, so it stayed on.

Caroline looked up blearily, then seemed to wake up quickly. "Oh, you haven't come," she said delightedly, with a suddenly sharp voice. "I get a turn."

"You are getting more than one turn," I growled gently.

She sprang up, all lethargy banished in an eager instant, and I stopped her. "Fresh condom," I said, pulling off the one I wore. "This one's had a workout."

"It sure has," Frannie said a little drunkenly.

Caroline bounced back with the new packet already opened. I rolled to my feet and we cooperatively put the new rubber on my shaft. She gave it a good squeeze, and ordered, "Lie back down, Mr. M!"

"Not so fast," I said kissing her lightly and brushing a boob with my hand. "I want you to lean over and kiss your friend..."

She rolled her eyes, and Frannie tried to, but they had both pretty much decided a little kissing was making things hotter, so Caroline leaned over the edge of the bed to lightly kiss Frannie, a kiss that extended just a little bit. It was the bending over part, I had been interested in.

I stepped behind Caroline and grabbed those little buns. I let my cock run across her ass and she got what I had in mind. She looked back at me with a smile at how I had caught her.

I moved the tip of my cock right to where I had buried my tongue just a short while before, and she cooed as I just let my tip seat itself in her slit. I pushed, just a little. "Kiss her some more..." I sighed, not pushing in any deeper.

I was kind of contributing to the delinquency of not-minors, but the view of those two kissing uncertainly at first, but with increasing enthusiasm on Caroline's part as I corkscrewed my hips to slowly plumb her depths was so fucking hot. I was already so turned on, I could not even wait until I had seated myself fully before I began stroking, my first few thrusts letting me push the final bit into her depths.

"Holy shiiiiit!" Caroline moaned.

"I know, right?" Frannie replied.

That tiny conversation was enough to end the kiss that they both had found hot but ultimately unfulfilling, and Frannie sinuously rose up on her hip. I was standing beside the bed, and Caroline ground her face into the mattress passionately while I stroked with a strong, swift rhythm.

Frannie slid off the bed and stood behind me, her boobs rubbing on my back and her hands grabbing at my ass as I plunged in and out beneath Caroline's. "Fuck her," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck her so hard!"

Yes, ma'am. I was getting a little tired after trying to blast Frannie off like a rocket, but I was keeping up. I stay in shape for lots of reasons, but one of the most important is being able to thrust a lot... for a long time. What I did not have at that point, was a lot of staying power after what I had already done within Frannie. I hoped I would be able to hold on for Caroline, and fortunately, she seemed to still be on edge from her first orgasm.

As I thrust, Frannie rode right along with me. Her sweaty boobs rubbed amazingly over my back and her hips moved in time with mine. Her hands were at an uncomfortable angle on my buttocks though, so she grabbed my hips instead.

Then suddenly, she slipped one hand free and smartly swatted Caroline's left ass cheek. "Make some noise!" she commanded.

Caroline's head shot up from the mattress, clenching her insides on my humping cock in surprise and anger. Hurray for surprise and anger, I guessed. "I'll make... some noise," she gasped. "I'll kick... I will kick your, unh, unh, your sumptuous ass if you... spank me... again!"

Frannie of course swatted her backside again, only a little harder. "You'll take your fucking and you'll enjoy it," she taunted. "And make the kind of noise that shows Todd you are loving this!" With that, I found Frannie's hips pushing me even harder into Caroline.

Caroline gasped, and growled. "Mr... M, this is... fucking amazing!" she panted. "Make me come! Make... make me feel you coming... inside of me. Make me scream," she begged. Then she added grimly, "Then I can, elph, turn around and... tan that big white... backside of hers!"

I laughed at her ability to make a joke when breathing this hard, and wondered if I had unlocked a little something in them with my playful swats... I doubted this evening was going to devolve into a spankfest, and that was definitely not my aim, but I figured I might well be owed some thanks from the rest of the male gender down the road...

I kept humping Caroline, but tugged Frannie around from behind me and pulled her in against my still thrusting body for a kiss. This two girls shit was amazing, and I was going to try everything that I could think of, that these girls would let me, during this unique opportunity. I bent and sucked at one of those big boobs, and Frannie crowed with delight.

Then she yelped in surprise. I had apparently turned her around enough for Caroline to reach Frannie's backside, and she had gotten her chance to get back. But then my smaller buddy turned back and just shrieked, "Do it, Mr. M! Do me!!!"

I tried desperately not to nibble on Frannie's nipple, but I grimly held it in my mouth as I pumped away. Caroline and I were both close.

Very close.

Her voice crescendoed, giving Frannie all the noise she could want. For me, the pulsing spasms in her body, and even more so, the erotic agony of her joyful cries, just boiled me over completely. I hammered into her as my cock pulsed. My balls felt like they were drawing from the entire neighborhood of my body to shoot into Caroline. Frannie perhaps wisely pulled away from my wavering grasp, or I probably would have bitten her after all. She might have liked it if I had, but she didn't know that.

Suddenly, I was a gasping wreck. With my last shred of responsibility, I held the condom as I slipped free of Caroline and turned to collapse, panting beside her on the mattress. I looked at the far too young for me, but quite well-fucked beauties, and croaked, "Food."

"Yay!" Caroline cried weakly into the mattress, but with conviction.

"Pizza?" Frannie asked eagerly. It was alway pizza with these kids... I nodded.

"Great!" Frannie went on. "I'll order from Dominic's. Then we can finish our game out back while we wait."

"Sounds good," Caroline said, slowly rising from the dead. She looked at me uncertainly, as if she was afraid I was a little too old for her good. "You are going to be able to do this again before we are done, right?"

I snorted confidently. I had at least one more go in me. And if I needed it beyond then, and these two still had any left in the tank themselves, I had Viagra. I had started to occasionally need it to fully wear Amy out. Getting older is a precarious thing.

"Have you ever eaten pizza off a naked girl's chest?" I asked.

"No, and I'm not going to," Frannie said firmly, shaking a finger at me.

"How about fudge sauce?" I followed up.

France hesitated at that. "Nope," she said at last.

"I'll try that maybe," Caroline said, drawing a gasp and wide eyes from Frannie. "I figure I need to do something with those bazoombas. It'll be my only chance."

Frannie chose to ignore the fudge bazoombas issue, and focus on the last clause. "Oh god, yeah. We'll never want to do this again!"

"I know, right?" Caroline snorted.

"Oh?" I had to ask.

"Of course! Frannie, can you imagine if we tried this with some guy one of us really liked?" asked Caroline.

"Um. Ouch..." I put in.

"Sorry," she said, instantly contrite. "You know what I meant. A boyfriend, or even just a boy one of us really likes. Or worst of all, a boy we both are into. This shit would not work. I mean it might be awesome in the moment, but... afterward? Crash and burn city!" Her brow furrowed for a brief moment. "And even during, I've already found myself getting... impatient here and there."

"Two bi girls might make it work," mused Frannie.

"Which neither of us are," Caroline agreed, with a weird sort of confident, but very mild, regret.

"And with a stranger would be totally red flag scary," Frannie added.

"Yeah, for sure. And beyond that, there is a strictly limited supply of super hunk dad's like you, Mr. M."

"And Amy already told us she'd murder us if we even asked about doing this ever again," France added sincerely.

God, I love my wife. Even if maybe, just this once, she could have not been so ahead of the power curve...

Caroline actually won the game while we waited for the delivery, much to Frannie's disgust, and to my surprise.

Also, playing board games naked with hot teenagers is a definite upgrade.

We heard the doorbell. "I'll get it," Frannie said, jumping up instinctively, before realizing that might be a bad idea, what with no clothes even nearby.

"Ha!" I said, swiftly retrieving my swim trunks. Fuck the shirt.

"Hey! Doesn't Joanne deliver pizzas around here? Wouldn't it be wild if she was at the door?" Caroline laughed.

I cocked an eye for a second in curiosity.

"She's Lisa's older sister," Frannie explained unhelpfully. I had no idea who Lisa was. "She's hot. Nice ass. You'd like her."

"Who?" I asked with a grin. "Lisa, or Joanne?"

"Oh you'd like both their asses," Frannie grinned.

"If it is Joanne with the pizza, invite her in. She can have a turn too. It is your birthday!" Caroline called after me as I headed for the front door, shaking my head.

I opened the door, and sure enough, standing there before my wondering eyes was a tired Iranian-looking dude, with a faded green Chevy on its last legs idling in my driveway. I over-tipped him, because I needed to spread some of this karma around to preserve it.

I passed through the kitchen on the way out back, and the girls cheered my arrival.

"No Joanne?" Frannie laughed.

"No foursome for me," I chuckled. "Not with that dude."

"Give me the pizza," Caroline said, hopping up while Frannie cleared the game. I happily let her take the pizza box from me, which left my hands free to put the jar of fudge sauce and a spoon that I had tucked beneath the box onto the table...

We were all hungry, and devoured the pie.

As Caroline was finishing off her last slice, I slid to my feet and casually picked up the fudge sauce and spoon.

Not casually enough for her to not give me a suspicious eye, especially when I walked around behind her.

"What are you..."

What I was, was spooning out a nice dollop of fudge sauce and drizzling all over the top of her left breast, down and over the nipple.

"I love a good ice cream sundae. And that is a perfect scoop," I said, then leaned down to clean my dessert off Caroline's tit. It took a while, I had spooned out a lot and it was still sliding downward. Her suddenly chocolatey delicious nipple was again hard and struggling to keep its tip above sauce. The girl started out wriggling and giggling about my antics, and by the time I was done, she was groaning softly, eyes half closed.

"Oh wow," Frannie sighed, watching. "I can be a serving dish too, you know," she said jealously.

"Well you sure are a dish!" I laughed. "But here we go." Just like I had planned.

I walked over behind Frannie, and as I did so, I arched my eyebrows at Caroline. Frannie had forgotten, but I was that Caroline had not... I grinned as she looked like she wasn't sure she was glad she remembered...

I spooned a generous portion over Frannie's left boob. I had learned my lesson and positioned it so it wouldn't run down so much. Still, a huge dollop fell from her breast and struck her upper thigh. She and I looked at it.

Then, I spooned at least as much more onto her right.

"Oooh! Double portion," Frannie giggled, looking down at her chocolaty 'bazoombas.'

I just looked again at Caroline and bent to slowly run my tongue over Frannie's sumptuous curves, licking and sucking the fudge slowly away. Very slowly.

It took almost fifteen seconds before Caroline muttered, "Oh, fuck it," and popped up out of her chair.

Memory hit Frannie, and she started up. "Hey, wait just a second!" But my mouth glued to her nipple kept her from escaping, or making her want to, really.

"Only chance, Fran, remember?" Caroline said, a little wildly. Suddenly her head was bent down beside mine and she was making comically loud slurping noises as she made fun of getting the fudge off our buxom playmate's breast.

But she was licking and sucking all over that breast. Thoroughly.

YOLO. Or YOTO--You Only Threesome Once, I guess.

I finished first, and stood up to watch down as one straight girl finished sucking fudge sauce off another straight girl's breast. Caroline at last straightened up as well, licking her lips. "Well, that happened," she said with only the slightest of wild looks in her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm not going to be the only one not to try it," Frannie said tartly, and stood up to grab my jar of sauce from my hand. She missed her grab at the spoon, and turned to just pour a big old dollop on Caroline's breast and into her cleavage before she could get it to stop pouring. She handed the jar back to me and bent to her bemused friend. Frannie was even more over the top with the gobbling and slurping noises. And took even more time with getting Caroline clean, I noticed.

"Missed a spot," I said, leaning in with my spoon and glopping Caroline's nipple some more.

They both looked at me with a snooty glower, but Frannie got that sauce too.

Then they both were on me, taking my sauce and spoon alike and putting them out of my reach. "Now," Frannie said, "Back to some nice, straight sex, please!"

I liked this girl's take charge attitude.

"Was that really so bad?" I asked. "I can't imagine that kissing either of you, or playing with either of your chests could possibly be unpleasant for anyone."

They looked at each other. "Sucking on Frannie's boobs was not bad," Caroline said slowly. "It just didn't... draw me? Like, it was silly, and fun to be dong something crazy, but like, I don't want them, and they don't make me want her, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, pretty much the same for me," Frannie said, warming to the subject again. "And I mean, having Caroline lick me? That was just weird. And strange. I mean, girl, you pushed my buttons. I got... stimulated, you know, especially with your tongue on my nipples. Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Totally flustered."

"But again, it didn't make me want more. Like, it didn't make me want you, like when a guy does it sometimes."

"Or every time, you do it, Mr. M," Caroline said very sweetly, making up for the 'a guy we actually like' comment.

"Bedroom now, please?" Frannie was not sounding like she was asking.

I was suddenly being escorted inside my own house firmly.

Publius68
Publius68
2,458 Followers