Monogamish - Oh Boy, Those Girls

Story Info
Todd gets by with a little help from his (son's) friends.
16.2k words
4.8
19.4k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,487 Followers

This is the last part of a series that starts with Monogamish--The Courtship. I hope you will enjoy it. As always, I aspire to make my stories merely plausibly ridiculous, or maybe ridiculously plausible. Either way, this whole, crazy, unworkable tale ain't real life, so please don't lecture me on realism. I just hope that, given these two highly-improbable characters, you will feel like the ride has made some semblance of sense.

----------

MONOGAMISH -- Oh Boy, Those Girls

----------

Buying the new house had been a mistake. Not for now, of course. At the moment, it was perfect for the whole family. It was huge. I had an awesome man-cave/bar in the basement. I had years ago gotten bored with the laser engraver, but Amy had taken up the Maker hobby with a passion and had a large workshop for her new, much better laser, and her 3d printers. It was expensive equipment, and used expensive materials, but she made just the coolest shit. The boys had great rooms, and the huge recreation room was filled with games, electronic and physical alike. Amy and I had taught the boys well on the board game front. The house was always full, whether with friends of ours, or more often, with friends of the boys. And their friends' friends or families.

It was idyllic, even with J.R. living at college, he was only an hour's drive away. Mikey, oops, Micheal was a senior in high school.

But I could feel the impending doom of them both leaving the nest. It would not be long before Mikey headed off to college as well, probably farther from home than his brother, and then Amy and I would be left with a mausoleum of a house with a huge tax bill and hours of maintenance every week.

See? Mistake. Amy knew it too.

We had no regrets. We lived in the moment in that beautiful place.

*

As Mikey's senior year ran its course, Amy settled into bed with me late on a Friday night.

"We need to have a talk with the boys," she said. "The Talk."

"We have given them The Talk many times," I said curiously.

"The Lifestyle Talk," she said. "Not the nuts and bolts talks. We need to make sure they are thinking about how they are going to structure their relationships with girls, now and in the future, too--how monogamous or otherwise they want to be, and when they could be ready for what part of that. We've gone over all the safety and planning things about sex with them, they don't need us for any more details there, right? But I think we need to give them more guidance about how to navigate the transition from childhood to permanent relationships, and the fun that can be had in between. And what a permanent relationship means."

"You aren't suggesting we tell them all our history, are you?" I asked incredulously. "Talk to them about being full-on monogamish?"

"Fuck no!" Amy laughed. "We are weird, and probably unique. If they want to follow some or all of what we were like when we were that young, or what we do now, they can make that decision all by themselves, without our example. And I am pretty sure telling them our life stories would ick them both to death anyway!"

"Okay. And this talk is not a bad idea. But why now, all of a sudden?"

"Come on," Amy said. "Aren't you as sure as I am that Mikey..."

"Michael."

"...that Michael just lost his virginity this evening? The furtive yet festive way he tried to come into the house?" Amy asked seriously.

I shrugged. "I was going to probe some on that subject this weekend," I said, "because, yeah, it did seem that way. Not like we weren't looking for it. It was at the very least his first blowjob."

"I'm pretty sure that came a few months back, maybe even on his birthday--from the redhead."

"Did her parents seriously name that poor girl Ginger?" I asked, still unable to get my mind around that naming choice. We both laughed. "And yeah, you're right. She definitely gobbled his knob. I was always surprised they never sealed the deal."

"Michael could have before now," Amy speculated, "but he keeps moving on. He's more like you and me, I think. He wants very broad horizons." I nodded. J.R. was almost serially monogamous in comparison. But J.R. was not as stupidly handsome as Michael was becoming.

"Great," I said, turning out the lights.

"What?" Amy asked, snuggling in next to me. We had already exhausted our sexual needs earlier, while Michael had still been out, apparently getting laid for the first time.

"Now I am going to have to lie awake all night, figuring out how we do this," I groaned.

"If you come up with the answer, tell me right away, whatever the time," Amy sighed. "I'll probably be lying awake too..."

*

We finally sprung The Talk on both boys together, and each had objected strenuously as the subject of our diner conversation had become clear to them. J.R. had stayed away from the house for a week after, in mortified embarrassment. Mikey... Michael, sorry, had to still live with us.

But after that talk, they both seemed to take what we had said to heart, and we saw signs in both of them of their behavior shifting slightly. At least it seemed that each was being more mindful in the way they interacted with girls.

J.R. got more serious about his current girlfriend. Amy was not sure she liked that, as she did not like the girl that much, and was sure it was just going to make his eventual heartbreak worse. I was sure the girl would dump him too, possibly after already starting up with some other guy or guys without telling him. She seemed a bit of a tramp. But... well, she was hot as hell, and J.R. seemed to be getting his for all he was worth in the meantime, which counted for something.

Mikey... Mikey was going to take after his parents, that was for sure. He wasn't there yet, but he was getting there. And the secret to his social success, incredibly, seemed to be Mathletes. He had a tight group of friends on his Math team at school. One of them was the girl who he seemed to have lost his virginity to. Their ardor for each other had cooled since that night, but they somehow remained friends, which I thought boded well for his chances of living a life in college like I had.

But it all meant he kept meeting a lot of kids, a lot of girls, at other high schools. Math team is not the refuge of helpless nerds and geeky dudes it was in my day. The modern college admissions fiasco makes things like Mathletics actually highly desirable. And a lot more girls are now into the STEM fields that math skills make good use of.

In short, the boy was meeting a lot of cute girls all over the city who had no historical baggage from his awkward younger years. It was like a preview of going off to college. The little beast was having a great time while still eating me out of house and home.

I still can not believe I drank that much milk when I was in high school, though my mother insists I did...

We were buying two gallons of whole milk a fucking week! I mean, really? For one kid? It had been even more back when J.R. was still at home, of course, but there had been two of them, and Amy had not yet transitioned to almond milk. Aside from maybe a bowl of cereal a week for me, Michael was emptying those two jugs on his own.

On my agenda... I had to figure out my Hall Pass for the year. I had had a great run there for a bunch of years where I had either come up with a brilliant idea easily, or a situation had fallen in to my lap (once literally, and she was a helluva situation). But the most recent two years had been a pain to figure out, and this year was looking much the same.

Then I came home from a business trip with an idea. But I hated this idea. The problem was, the pool of women this plan would have me selecting from were... underwhelming. Look, no woman was ever going to measure up to Amy. That was a given. And at first, I had gotten hung up on always focusing on how Amy was superior to whomever I was encountering during a Hall Pass. As the years kept flowing, I had learned to understand that the point was to look for what was different, not inferior. I had a lot more fun that way, and I brought back a lot more to Amy as well. That said, I had always been both picky enough and fortunate enough to have had an almost unbroken string of very good Hall Passes. If I used my current idea, I was fairly certain that streak might fail.

So yeah, I was not settling for it if I did not have to. It was not a strict requirement that I take my pass by my birthday, it was just our traditional intent. Amy had gone almost three weeks past her birthday one year before she reeled in that Japanese businessman. I had really liked the results of that research.

While I stewed on the horns of this dilemma, Amy was out of town on business, and would be for the rest of the week. I did not come home to an empty house that evening, however. Michael had friends over.

The Spring Doldrums, as Michael's principal called them, had set in for the seniors in high school. Colleges had been settled, or decided against. Final GPAs were nearly set in stone by this point, and most kids did not care anyway. Weekday evenings were no longer about homework. I always thought those days had been more of a Spring Fling, back when it was me having them.

I wandered into the rec room, to find that Michael had Becky, his current squeeze, over, along with her inevitable traveling party. The two of them went on dates alone here and there, but Becky seemed incapable of simply hanging out with Michael without having her two buddies along with her.

I was quite certain Michael did not mind. Frannie and Caroline were both hot. Actually both were a little hotter than Becky, in my expert but extremely private opinion. Bigger tits and better hair in both cases. But Becky was clearly the smartest, and that always carried a lot of weight with my boy.

I had teased him about a week ago about his harem of girlfriends, curious to see if I could uncover any multilateral shenanigans he might be up to, but he had brushed me off. "Dad! I'm with Becky right now. I can't be chasing her girlfriends." I noted both the words 'right now', and the admirable instinct to take care of who he was with at the time.

I still pushed. "Ha! The way those three stick together, I'm surprised they aren't sharing you."

His eyes widened as his eyes widened at the concept. What are modern kids coming to? They have at least as much sex as we did, and this boy's mind had never gone there before? Worse, he finally laughed and actually seemed to dismiss the idea. If I had been in his situation back in high school or college, I'd have been able to think of little else than getting between all three of those girls while very, very naked.

I'd have made it happen too, I boasted smugly to myself.

Which was bullshit. I had been with girls with very close buddies. Never had a sniff of a chance for group sex. But I had at least thought about it.

Michael might need counseling...

Regardless, Amy liked all three of these girls as well. She had recently allowed herself to be conned into taking the three of them to the Mall when Michael and his beat up car were unavailable to make the run. Why they wanted Amy to take them, instead of one of their own mothers, was a matter of some darkly amusing speculation on my part. It had been ruined when I finally discovered that a new model of Nikes had dropped, and none of their parents had thought they should be spending that much on shoes and would not make the drive.

Amy had just shrugged. "It's their money. They have jobs," she had said, and drove them. When she got home I had asked her how it had gone. She had just rolled her eyes and offered thanks that we had had boys.

As I entered the rec room and said hello, I got smiles all around. I was smug about that too. Not every parent got such greetings from even their own kids, much less from their kids' friends.

Don't get me wrong. The boy could be a rousing pain in the ass at times, and we had our shouting matches, just like nature intended. Screaming matches were evolutions way of ensuring he fucking left my house eventually. But we had a good relationship.

He waved a game box in the air at me. "Hey Dad! Would you play with us? This one is way better with an odd number of players."

I paused for a second. Amy was not home, and would not be. I had not played a game of any kind with my boy for a while. J.R. came home and played games with me and his mother more often than Michael was willing to these days. And this was a new game, from a reliable publisher, with good looking cover art.

"Let me get a drink and you are on," I said.

"Bring us one too?" Michael asked.

I laughed. "Fat chance! You ain't having what I'm having! 18 ain't 21, kids!"

When I returned, a perfectly constructed Manhattan in my grasp, they had set up the board, and Michael had retrieved sodas for himself and the girls. I sat down and we all had a great time playing. It was a good game, but I was at a disadvantage to them. There were subtle strategy elements to the game, and they had played it before.

I only hung in when I successfully made puppy dog eyes at Caroline, convincing her not to finish off my chances when she had an opportunity. She regretted that mercy later.

These kids need to learn.

Frannie won, and deserved it. She had played well. She usually played well, the other times I or Amy had been roped into playing any game with them and other friends. Caroline had had a chance, but later in the game, when I found myself set up to ruin that chance, she had tried making the same puppy dog, or maybe kitten, eyes back at me for mercy. With her cute face and the spiffy little body beneath it, her ploy should have been most effective. But I'm a heartless old man, and I took an entire region from her, despite her pleas. Then Frannie had pounced on us both before I could consolidate my gains.

Becky and Michael were never really in it, but that might be because they kept making googly eyes at each other instead of paying proper attention to their armies.

It was a fun time. And the three girls were nice to look at for an aspiring dirty old man like me.

As I thanked them for the game, Caroline laughed. "You are an evil player, Mr. M! But that was great. Isn't this a great game? I think it's the best one we've tried with Michael," she burbled in that youthful way, never leaving me time to comment in return. "Listen, we are all coming back over tomorrow to hang in Michael's pool, but we could take time to play this game again if you are around. Want to?"

It was my pool, not the boy's.

"I have this thing called work," I said sternly. "I won't be home until six."

"Oh, that's great," Frannie piled on happily. "We can get our swimming in, but it will still be warm enough to sit outside and get a little last sun while we play. Come on, Mr. M!"

Becky obviously thought her buddies were dopes, but she didn't object, and Michael was gratifyingly on board with me hanging out with him some more, even with his girl around. How could I say no?

*

I got home ten minutes before six. It was a very nice day, and I could hardly resist. Also, I had really liked that game and wanted to have another try at it so I could have the strategy down before the boy and I played it with Amy. I wanted to destroy her when we did.

Bwahahaha and all that.

I wandered out into my back yard and was confronted with the sight of the four of them standing around beside the pool, in bathing suits.

Now, I already knew these girls were cute. Almost any eighteen year-old girl who takes care of herself is cute one way or another, but... woof. Becky was a classic girl next-door, with brown hair, bright, inquisitive eyes, and a body that would remain lovely no matter how old she got. Michael did indeed have good taste.

Frannie and Caroline? Ouch.

Caroline, the natural blonde, was always cute as a button. But in that light blue, bandeau-top bikini with the boy shorts bottom? She had the kind of tits that were perfect for that strapless top, easily big enough to hold it up securely, but plenty firm and not so big that they needed support. And her narrow hips and pert little ass were perfect for those boy shorts.

Frannie, the bottle blonde, was more... can a mere 18 year-old be actually statuesque? Not really, but it almost applied. She was taller than the other two, and she sported a really striking pair of tits. They were bigger than is my usual taste, but they needed little support beyond that supplied by the modest but hardly substantial red top she sported. Her bikini bottom was not quite a thong. She still lived with her father, which I was sure explained that. But I sensed from just the way she carried herself in that swimsuit, that as soon as she was living on a college campus, without her parents around, both of her sweeping, generous but firm cheeks would be on full display whenever the male population was lucky enough for her to go near any pool.

How was Michael not constantly in trouble with Becky for ogling her buddies?

Probably, because Becky was sucking his cock, and doing other things to him regularly, that was how. I might have been motivated to keep my eyes only on her in his place. I would had failed, but I would have tried. Kudos, boy, for your self-control.

Regardless, I was going to have to try to keep my eyes off all three of them. Good luck to me. Was it bright enough to justify sunglasses?

"Are we playing?" I asked enthusiastically, looking at the game sitting on the backyard table.

"No!" said Caroline, making a face.

"Why not?" I asked, suddenly upset. I wanted to play that game. It was right there.

"Because we are not sitting here in our pool stuff while you are in that dreary suit," Frannie put in with a smirk. "Go put on a bathing suit, Mr. M, so we don't feel gross."

"What?"

"Come on," Becky added. "You look miserable in that."

I looked at the water...

"Go on, Dad. They won't give up until you relax. Latent maternal instincts or some shit."

"If I change, Michael, we won't get started for twenty minutes," I warned, letting the profanity slide.

"BS, Dad. It'll take you five minutes to change."

"Yes, but if I'm going to get into my trunks, there is no way at all I'm not taking a dip before we start."

That got a lot of approving whoops from the girls. Michael just turned and leapt into the water himself. As I turned to go change, I heard three more splashes behind me. I did not delay. That water looked great and I was tired.

And yes, I was not adverse to seeing what happened with those three bikinis when they got wet. I shook my head. I didn't feel guilty about what Amy might think. Our monogamish relationship had never objected to looking. But I did feel dad-guilty a little over thinking too much about those girls.

I ditched my work outfit quickly. I could hang it up properly later. For now, it could hang on the wooden butler thingy Amy had gotten me for Christmas the year I bought my first really expensive suit. I dragged out an appropriately dad-ish pair of brown board shorts, grabbed a Hawaiian shirt for after, and proceeded as quickly as was dignified back downstairs and out back.

I shouted, "Cowabunga!" and leapt into the water.

The four of them had been standing in waist deep water near where I entered, and as I had planned, my splash soaked them all. When we had bought a house with a pool, I made it my dadly duty to learn how to precision cannonball...

I popped up with an evil grin and looked at four outraged teenagers. Michael at least should have been ready for it, the dumbass. The dad in me approved of the fact that none of the bikinis surrendered any opacity when wet. Other parts of me were less enthused. I did note that in all three tops, there were visible signs of... reaction. Often that reaction was due to sexual excitement, but it was more likely that this set of six very cute pokies was due to suddenly splashed cool water.

Publius68
Publius68
2,487 Followers