All Comments on 'Monogamous Ruth's Transformation'

by FantasyUnloaded

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic writer

Don't give us shit- even with your disclaimer- the story of cuckolding have not been popular with us ,so avoid submitting such story unless you want low rating and negative comments-you can write why stick to this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Literotica should just change its name to cuckirotica, there is nothing but shit like this on this site!

And you as a writer had to know putting this out there, you're going to get a lot of haters! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, Ignore the prick who slags off all cuckold stories, which for someone who hates them as much as he say's he sure reads them all. Probably been shafted by a gf/wife in his lifetime and hates himself for it.

Please write more liked the idea and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Even if people hate the plot and the characters, then just remember that you've done your job as an author by pulling them into the story and making them feel those emotions.

The only bad stories are those that are badly written, and those that are bland and uninteresting. You can be certain that your story is neither of those.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
It is beyond me

I doubt I'll live long enough to understand this 'lifestyle.' I kind of feel sorry for people who find this even remotely arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dmhack expressed it well!

Have to feel sorry for readers who find this arousing or interesting. Also, have to feel sorry for the author. Literotica is descending at an increasing rapid rate into a cesspool of poor postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"there is nothing but shit like this on this site"

that is why you spend all day every day here in LW reading, spanking, then commenting in shame you fucking wondercuck - stay in the g'damn closet though cuckboy, one glimpse of your sorry ass will make normal folks want to puke.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Is this the reason you injure others?

@ Anon Did You READ AND ENJOY this cuck tale? Is this the reason you injure others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duna, you know you are a closet cuckold

The author gave a paragraph of warnings that attract wannabe cucks like flies to shit. The cockless wonders who spend thousands of hours here reading and commenting on every cuck story are the laughingstocks of the site.

The stories are merely the shit that attracts the flies like you who are the real entertainment: insecure non-men denying their cuck fetish while spending countless hours reading and commenting on every cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would say

this action and development is a common path for couples trying to bring another person in to the relationship...Yes hot at first but the third wheel will be just that a THIRD wheel and out ,...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My friend

You are sick.. get help

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She says she loves Will and he can have liberties her fiancée can't.

Explain, please, who she loves again because if she kicked her fiancée out of their bedroom, has to wear a condom and basically is a FWB, why do you say she still loves the fiancée.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Fair effort

Congrats on first story, you certainly pushed the boundaries. Not my cup of tea but gave you four stars just for getting the anon's excited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I Love You Will"

Really? She claims to love the fiance. This was stupid. This made no sense. Fiance was relegated to a friend with shitty benefits. This belonged in Sci Fi.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even in a Fantasy.......

There has to be a shread of reality for the story to work This does not work Wooden and stilted dialogue and a plot from another planet. Just does not work Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A pretty sick story , no matter how you try and justify it

If I could I'd give it a minus 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gave you a 1

because charlieb4 gave you a 4 after reading his comment you and he must be related because his comments and your story both were written by simple minded persons.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
No sense whatsoever

These statements:

"My pussy is for his seed only" she would tell me.

Despite all of this, we continued to love each other

...makes absolutely no sense to me. I've read a few stories here that try to make the same point and none of them have been able to convince me that real love can exist without respect and there is no respect from her to him nor from him to himself. Since it does nothing but tell a sad little tale about a man with absolutely no self-esteem instead of providing convincing explanations as to how this relationship is credible then it goes to 1* for being just another in what is becoming a long long line of weak willed male stories. No merit, no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a Cuckold Fetish story posted in Loving Wives.

For that alone you get 1*.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Who are you?

@ Dear other people injuring Anon. I am waiting for my helper Szilvi, who is fixing my 8th story. My 7 stories are published on SOL (storiesonline dot net). Here in Literotica I have 2 stories only. I am begin to write my 9th story, if I am ready with the endediting after Szilvi's fixing. Until this I am hunting other reader injuring Anons.

BTW Who are you? DID YOU WRITE ANY STORIES?

1. Are you a BULL who like the cuck husbands of hot wives likes your cock?

2. Are you a cuckold who are mad of other men who do not want to live in cuckolding lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category, asshole.

Puke>

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inconsistent, even for this genre.

First of all, I want to answer why we who hate cuck stories read them: mostly because we are interested in finding out just how really sick the writers ad fans off this stuff really are. It' is like watching a car wreck. You hate it, people are gonna be hurt or killed but you just can't pull your eyes away. It doesn't mean you want to be sitting in that car, however.

As for the story, it was totally inconsistent. The last page was pitiful! They love each other, but her cunt is for Will's seed only?! She loves Will but they part after a few months? And she then moves onto another? Why marry? This is a story that has no redeeming value as I constantly tell people. Folks like SS and HDK and Rehnquist and JPB always have someone you can like. This writer, again like so many others, does not.

And this is not a LW story if for no other reason than no one in it is married! Sorry, but you get a one, Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*-another new cuck writer

More of the same crap thrown into loving wives. Not worth my time to read, comments said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb!

You have a real gift for writing erotic fiction. Great story -- continue writing. And please ignore the trolls.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 10 years ago
W.T.F.

Are there any writers out there who can write a story about a husband who doesn't want to see his woman with another guy?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Transformation done well!

This is a decent (well, indecent) guide to changing a wonderful life with a First Love into Second Class Cuckdom. Slowly and methodically taking Sweetie into thinking sexually about other men. Only omission was that her Bull came into her life by accident. Almost-Hubby could have taken her out to parks and bars, etc. and asked her to evaluate the 'degree of damp-panty appeal' various strange men elicited from her. Thus, AHubby would control of THAT aspect of Sweetie's liberalization ... and her emotional demotion of him!

FU (interesting abbrev.), Ya warned us and did NOT deceive!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
There are

@ Slirpuff Yes There are. ID, SS06, SaxonHart, Laptopwriter, Canbuymy and others.

Only 20% of the stories talk about sexual majority husbands. Funny overrepresentatation..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure there are

@ shitpuff - But what would be the point? The legion of closet cuckolds like Duna, betrayed, cantbuy and the rest who insist on reading and commenting on every cuckold story would wander back to Gay Male and read all of those and leave thousands of comments laughably proclaiming to hate those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Saying Something

When one of the best authors on this site complains about tha amount of cuck crap being posted here Kudos Slirpuff!84

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Injuring Anon Hunting

@ Sure there are Anon I am curiouse if the owner of the Literotica divided the LW hub to two hubs a sexual majority husband story hub (the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital activity) and a sexual minority husband story hub (the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital activity), you would read the sexual majority husband story hub stories or the sexual minority husband story hub???

BTW I read the comment section to avoid to read cuck stories. Now I am INJURING ANON HUNTING, because my 8th stories are under fixing by my helper Szilvi. I will publish on SOL (storiesonline dot net).

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry: Exactly sexual minority husband story hub (the husbands do like their wives have extramarital activity),

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wa to go!

@slirpuff, you said it so wel. thank you. This could of been a good story. Ther could have been another chapter. But all said glad there isn't. well written and it did stay in the context. Sadly its just another wimpy male, cockold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Job, Fantasy!

I can't believe that at an erotic story site, there are people who read just so they can take pleasure in trashing what brings joy to other peoples' lives. Do you go into the incestuous stories and trash those writers, too? Why didn't you jump on the poster who said the other day that incest is becoming more widely accepted all the time? Didn't that distress you? How about the BDSM stories? Now, there's some sick fuckers, don't you think? Cumming when whipped? What's wrong with them? You must think all the gay characters are fucked up, too, right? How about the people who are taken against their will, but learn to enjoy it?

What the fuck are you doing here? I can't believe you people ever have any enjoyable sex of any kind in your lives. Your sole pleasure is trashing the way other people live their lives. How extremely sad. And you know what? As some feel compelled to remind other posters, they're just stories, folks! As in, you know, FANTASIES! And we can have all the sick fantasies we want! This is America, Goddammit! Maybe you're just angry because Lit doesn't allow pedophelia or bestiality? Just go out to the barn, fuck something with fur or a hide, and be happy, already!

I am a woman who has lately taken to imagining myself as one of my favorite gay characters getting fucked, to push myself over the edge more quickly to orgasm when my husband penetrates me. How sick is that? Guess what? It's called being HUMAN, assholes!

I am now stepping off my soapbox. Whew! That felt good! Now where is that Rabbit? I sure hope it's batteries are still good! Writing all these expletives and yelling at the common clay (you know, morons!) makes me HOT!

P.S. Oh, and Fantasy? Just keep writing. I write cuckolding stories that are a whole lot more extreme than what you've written here, and it's exciting to IMAGINE something I would NEVER do to my husband. Actually, the exciting part for me is writing from the perspective of the masochistic, submissive cuckold, because, as a submissive woman, I can relate to his desire to give his partner the ultimate in pleasure, something I'm sure these idiots would never consider doing for their partners; being an internet troll is what raises their little weenies!

P.P.S. For those of you who read and honestly try to understand, I don't think you ever will, unless you have a submissive mindset. Even I, when I discovered the existence of cuckoldry, felt extremely sad for the cuckold. But I've come to understand that's how they take their happiness from their relationship. To which his own. I'm sure my husband would be equally stymied; he has fun dominating me, but he has no idea why--it just turns him on to do so, and so we're both happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good first story

You write well in terms of characters and action, but the plot of this story is a bit weak and predictable. However, for a first story, it's better than many that get posted here. You can tell you wrote well since you got so many assholes riled up.

Speaking of assholes, I don't know why they relate so much to the cuck husband as opposed to enjoying the conquests of the seducers. I suppose they are just weak men who have no real spine in real life.

Anyway, keep writing. You're off to a good start.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I think this is better erotic fantasy

I think that fantasy, that a husband can change cheating wives, fiancees to better wives, woman so good erotic fantasy as the creampieating willing cuckold stories. For me 1000 times better sex fantasy the cheating wife change than the cuckolding, moreover the cuckolding is not sex fantasy for me. A lot people are here for reading such stories, where the husbands get rid of the cheating wives with revenge and change them to better women. We can find in the Literotica Loving Wives and Storiesonlone dot net such GOOD geting rid of cheating wives and fiancees stories only in the all World.

The Literotica owner should have divided this hub two hubs, to a sexual majority husband (husbands do not like their wives, fiancees have other lovers stories) story hub and a sexual minority husband (husbands who like their wives fucks strangers) story hub. In that case the two reader groups do not mix here...........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am sorry

Exact name of SOL is storiesonline dot net.

I have 7 stories on SOL with cheating wives change to better women and the 8th is under grammar fixing............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-Duna........

You know you are a cuckold wimp ass fuck when you rant and rave about other readers who don't happen to like this theme of wimps. And who said we read this shit asshole. I read the title, the tags and other comments and immediately give these fucked up new writers a 1*. For some reason even bad reviews and low scores don't keep these fucks away from loving wives. Must be scum like you that keeps them going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re:CharlieB4......

To give this crap a four star just to piss off anons? You are an ignorant fuck who most likely is a wimp ass cuckold lover who doesn't want to admit it. These type of stories are written by scum for scum so that makes you what? A scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I read the title, the tags and other comments and immediately"

"spank my little monkey, squeal in shame, run to the comments and get laughed at for making blustering denials."

Fixed that for ya closetboy, don't come out of that closet yet sissy, I'm still banging your horny slut wife, why don'tcha stay in there and watch, maybe ya'll learn sumthin'.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so the last commenter maybe gets that his comments look like he is 12 year old in his moms basement!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee I love cuckies!!!!!!!!!! This was exactly what the author said it was going to be GARBAGE Typical in Literotica anymore Just typical.BTW Was there a wife in this story?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Take a chill pill

Re- Anon's

Guys calm down, it's a story. I'm sure no loving husband was harmed in the writing of this story. I just don't get why you put yourself through the pain of reading it when you were told at the start the content would upset you. Also just once how about using your literotica handle instead of being anonymous, we would all love to read your contributions which are obviously so superior to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what drives cuck stories is a brain dead woman, thinking with her cunt

any woman acting that way has no morals or love for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I didn't like the story not my cup of tea. This shouldn't have been in LW as they were not even married just engaged. My big gripe is not with the story but with Literotica. they have no problem posting these cuck stories yet have not posted 2 stories from a respected writer like Stangstar06. What's going on?

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

I enjoyed the read. It is well written - like the way it unfolds. The dialogue isn't shabby at all, either. Action is nicely hot.

I do think it could use, at the least, a light edit. There are a few mistakes, none approaching bad, that if corrected would make for a smoother read.

Know that if any of the trolls pan this it's because they are trolls and it is their nature. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Actually a pretty good story -- well-written, well-paced, and very hot in its climactic scene.

To the haters, consider this: Person A is a cuckold fetishist who gets off on the humiliation of being cuckolded. Person B says to Person A: "You are a cuckold wimp bitch and not a real man and you're disgusting." Do you think this hurts Person A? Don't you think this just makes him get off all the more? Is that your intent? Because if not, you should probably learn to think before you type.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Lit moderators don't care

The increase of cuck stories and an apparent readership that is increasing shows me that either the powers that be are enjoying this attraction or don't give a damn one way or another. I'm guessing the latter but certainly wouldn't be surprised by the former. There are sites that tailor specifically to this fetish (yes, cuckoldry is a fetish) but they must not be filling the needs of that population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(yes, closet cuckoldry is a fetish)

You went looking 4 it and saw "Strong cuckolding themes" in the first paragraph and gobbled up the story like you gobble up a knob. Subsequent shame forced you to write some nonsense about "moderators" when the category specifically states "extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing" so unless you are a retard you know what the moderators intend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

And Thank you =P

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Not bad

Fairly well written by the average standards of this site. As far as the category goes, I believe it fits well here even though they aren't married.

The only aspect I personally didn't like is the denial of (almost) hubby's wishes. As per his, then hers, fantasy, she takes a lover with the role of a boyfriend. That's fine. But denying her guy the same benefits as her boyfriend, to me shows a lack of love and respect. I couldn't actually see them getting married, or staying married, if they do.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Why !

I do not understand when a couple seek to involve another party in their love making for the BF / husband to watch. Is that the wife wants private time with her lover and the husband can not watch !

Is this not coterie to the original plan / agreement ! ?

Encouraging your GF / wife in to the arms and on to a fat cock. Which then gives her the best organisms of her life. No wonder she then develop strong emotional feelings for lover, and may even end up leaving her partner to have life with her lover. Who is now her partner not the ex partner she had no respect for.

If the original couple have not been together for 10's of years and have children. Then there is no reason for the GF / wife to stay with her original partner before the cuckold adventure !

Lets see the cuck take control of his GF / fiance and give her the best lovin of her life and kick the lover in to touch !

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
This Story Should Be Called

CHARLIE THE WIMP!!!!!!!

Because of that, it's not worth 2 shits, much less any stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Agree with Polylovr.

Also - what about the engagement ring? did she ever wear it when she was with Will?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
wimpy cuck

Sorry but I agree with previous comments. Bareback with others but condom with him? Fuck that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

well written and erotic!

this is the purpose of literotica(loving wives)

It is easy to feel pity for those who trash this story - they are in need of help

since they obviously find sexuality threatening and act out their bitterness

by their comments.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was Pitiful

Who in their right mind would live like this, Non erotic drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't care that you are gay.

But this story belongs in gay or fetish or even group sex, their is no wife, no husband, and if she does get married or have kids it won't be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"There are some very strong cuckolding themes to this story"

When you start a story that way you are guaranteed to get cantby, shitpuff, duna, tornado and the rest of the closeted cuck-fetishboys to spontaneously jizz their panties and deny their shame in barely literate comments.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good story missing details

First do you not think Will had a right to know she was engaged? I mean, why did you and your now slut lie to Will? Trust me, he would have fucked her just the same. Also, when you described the apartment, you said the 2nd bedroom was for storage. You did not say it had a bed. So why did Will not pick up on the fact that as roommates, you two where sleeping together? As a stud who has fucked a number of hot wives and engaged women, I can tell you that honesty is number one in a relationship. If it was me, and I started to see that she and you where not telling me the truth, I would have dumped her in a heart beat. Also, someone at her work must have told him that she was engaged. Girls just do not keep an engagement secret.

wron01wron01over 10 years ago
Great story!

The build-up in this tale and the way Ruth gradually loses her inhibitions is VERY well done. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars (instead of 4) is that Charlie becomes a submissive cuckold in the very end. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not my kind of fantasy. -But your writing is good enough that I'd still read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let me...

Put Charlie and his fucking wimpy ass out of our misery. As soon as that stupid cunt didn't tell Will she was engaged it would have been game over. I would have told Will and then if it persisted knocked her fucking lights out for misleading the guy and deceiving me. I have a Desert Eagle with two shells - one for Charlie and the other for Ruth. Or, maybe, just one for you and therefore eliminate them both and save the ninety cents for the other round. Never mind, I wouldn't waste the bullet. Just go jump off the cuckold cliff of despair and save the world from another White wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stopped reading after first paragraph.

The subject matter is not to my liking. As to the author warning. Why did you put this wimp cuckold fetish in loving wives. You should know by now you will get negative feedback and low scores. Anybody that reads loving wives knows the reaction willing cuckold will receive. Just look at some of the feedback already. The scum has arrived to defend you. 1* for polluting the loving wives genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey writer........

Unload your fantasy on another site especially made for the cuckolds and take the sorry ass cuckold lovers with you. Fucking morons. Expect low scores and negative comments on all your stories with this theme. Idiots will never learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three Quarters Good

The writing was really solid throughout most of the story. Super hot. Unfortunately, it fell apart grammatically and narratively at the end. It's like you were suddenly rushing to complete it.

As far as the negative comments on here, you have a lot of guys who read these stories while jerking it and feeling guilty. They read all the way to the end, wipe off the keyboard, and then bitch that cuckolding is stupid and for wimps.

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Eunuch Loser!

Bitch boy might as well turn gay as that bitch has his useless balls in a jar somewhere. He's paying for her to fuck anything she wants, that makes him 100% ignorant and having no personal worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

MORE PLEASE

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stringent?

A cuck and his stringent whore. A whore with precise rules, that's new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it but the authors on this site seem to have a problem with the verb to lie. The past tense is lay, when people lied together they told fibs together…just saying.

Keep the stories comming😘

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up 26thNC!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

That was a classic messed up cuckold story. I was figuring that her “fiancée” could happily lose her to Will, and he could get a normal woman without stupid rules about condoms. Nope, he’s just happy to be a placemarker, and for some reason has to wear a condom when she has an IUD. I guess they deserve each other.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Poorly written and immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite my cuckolding fantasies, the reality is that most women don’t possess the same ability as many men do to have unemotional, disconnected sex. That’s what made this story so erotically different.

Ruth was typical, in that she couldn’t have sex with a stranger, just for the sake of having sex. No, she warned her fiancée that she could only be with a man she had feelings for. Then, finding herself more and more attracted to Will, her co-worker, she allowed her feelings for him to grow.

Her desire for him, craving his sperm in her, and them sharing “I love yous” was very erotic, because it felt real, compared to many slut wife stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She takes another man's cock snot, but her fiance has to wear a condom?

Ditch the bitch.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That was fucking gross and that chick is a straight up skank that I would kick to the curb before she could say "pull out"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Charlie is a fucking idiot and got what he deserved.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Hot story 🔥

Congratulations for your first attempt 👏

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WACC

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Opowiesc o idiocie i dla idiotow, czemu w tej kategorii

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

dont quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish you would continue the story. I love tales like this, of people and couples getting carried away by cheating fantasies. I love that Ruth let Will cum in her but wouldn't let Charlie do it. Please don't listen to the naysayers. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous