Monogamy: It's Complicated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each thrust she sucked my cock further inside her. I released her tits and grabbed her hips as my orgasm grew.

Marcie's thrusts became savage. I tried to buck my hips upward to drive my cock further inside her, but Marcie's thighs closed around my waist and she bore down with her full weight making my movements impossible. Suddenly, her thrusting stopped, she grabbed both of my arms and, using them as leverage, she ground herself down onto my hips with tremendous pressure. Her face contorted as she concentrated on bringing us both to orgasm simultaneously.

The fire in my groin exploded. I felt the sperm course up my cock and into her pussy.

"Oh yes," I moaned as I pulled her hips into me. "Oh god, yes! Yeeeeeees"

She ground her hips into me until I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock. My sperm continued to pour into her, one convulsion after another. Time ended and my consciousness was focused only on that moment.

As my cock pulsed inside her pussy, Marcie dug her nails into my arms and continued to grind her body down onto my cock. A shudder, which began in her hips, rose to shake her tits until finally Marcie threw back her head and emitted a loud moan that transitioned into a soft, primal scream.

Marcie sat rigid above me until her scream died in her throat and she collapsed onto me with my cock still buried deep inside her. Without releasing any pressure on my hips, I felt Marcie massage my cock with her pelvic muscles; milking every drop of sperm out of me. Both of us were panting heavily with my arms around her and her hands firmly holding my head between them.

After what seemed like a long time, Marcie breathed, "Phew!" and passionately kissed me on the mouth.

"Ditto," I chuckled, and returned her kiss.

We lay that way for a long time and then Marcie rolled off of me. We both heard the soft "plop" as my cock fell out of her pussy and we laughed. She then rose up on one elbow, bent her head down and began to lick the combination of my cum and her own juices off of my dick. As she cleaned me up she looked into my eyes and gave me the most heart-exploding smile and evil wink.

12