Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 03

Story Info
The game continues the next morning.
7k words
4.52
24.7k
29
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. Have fun.

Monopoly: A Game of Chance Pt. 03

Chapter 13

The next morning, Susan and Mark trudged downstairs in the robes and slippers they found in their bedroom. They thought they were the first to rise but, looking out the kitchen windows, they saw Michelle and George. They were sitting on the deck in lounge chairs enjoying the glorious morning. It was unusually warm and sunny for this time of year. They found the coffee made and cups on the counter. They each got a cup of coffee then went out on the deck.

"Ho, look who's up," George said softly.

Both Susan and Mark smiled weakly. Susan went so far as to put her index finger to her lips signaling silence. Mark sat on the end of the lounge George was on and Susan sat on the end of the one Michelle was on. Both of them sipped their coffee gingerly. Michelle and George smiled as they sipped theirs.

The weather wasn't all that warm, really, but it was refreshing after being cooped all last night. Mark estimated it was about 45 degrees Fahrenheit.

"What's the temperature?" he asked.

"George looked over his shoulder, nodded and turn back to Mark.

"Forty-eight," George said.

Mark looked where George had looked and smiled. There on the wall of the house was a big digital screen under a plastic cover that showed the time, temperature, wind speed, humidity, and pollen count. He smiled at George and sipped his coffee.

"So did you two have fun last night up in our bed?" George asked softly.

Susan smiled at him and nodded, not yet ready to risk talking.

"Sure did. Not only did we have fun but, it sounded like the whole house had fun." Mark said chuckling softly.

"I know. Did you hear everyone up there?" Michelle asked.

Susan cringed. Michelle didn't shout, but her voice was grating even at a whisper.

"Yes, we heard everyone. Even you two," Susan said smiling.

"I bet you did, seeing as how we were right under you," Michelle said giggling. "We really heard you two going at it, let me tell you."

Susan blushed. Mark smiled, looking Michelle in the eyes. She smiled back at him. George cleared his throat as he grabbed his wife's hand. They had a really good time last night even before they went to bed. Then once in bed, they had another good time as they made love and listened to everyone else fuck their brains out.

When the sliding door opened again, they all looked up and watched as Linda and Steven came out on the deck.

"Beth and Collin are right behind us," Linda said walking over to an empty lounge chair. Steven followed her.

Beth and Collin stepped out, Collin closing the door behind him. They both had coffee and went to another empty lounge chair. Nobody said a word as they all sipped their coffee. Mark was watching Susan. Susan was watching Mark. They smiled at each other as they sipped their coffee. For the next ten minutes, nobody said a word. All ten of them sat looking at their spouse and sipped their coffee when the sliding door opened again. It was the final couple, Julie and Bill. Everyone said their good mornings.

"Well, what's for breakfast, I feel the need, the need for some protein," Mark quipped.

The men laughed, the women just looked at him like he was deranged.

"Caterers will be here in," George said turning to look at the clock on the wall behind him, "in ten minutes."

"Is the front door open, dear?" Michelle asked.

"It is and Jose knows to ring the bell if it isn't," replied George.

"I'm starting to get cold," Susan said looking at her husband.

"Well, I can think of two things to remedy that, dear."

"What?" she said a sly smile on her lips.

"First you can go inside," Mark said.

"And?"

"Second I could pound you into that empty lounge chair over there," Mark said, pointing at the empty lounge chair.

"I choose the... first options," Susan said laughing as she got up and hurried into the house.

Chuckling, Mark got up and followed her inside. He was pouring himself a second cup of coffee when Michelle and George came in followed by the other couples. Just as everyone got settled around the dining room table, the front door opened and people filed in carrying food and warming servers. George got up to supervise them in the kitchen. Within five minutes they were gone, taking the service sets from last night with them.

"Breakfast is served," shouted George from the kitchen.

Everyone sighed, getting up and calmly walking to the kitchen. Getting in line they each grabbed a clean plate and some utensils, then went down the line placing food on their plates. George had placed creamer and sugar on the table with napkins, he was the last to return to the table and sit down and start eating.

For the next thirty minutes, everyone was silent as they fueled themselves for what was to come today. As they all shoveled food into their mouths, they glanced at each other. It appeared that all were in a good mood and happy to be there with their friends.

Chapter 14

When everyone was finished eating, they all took their own plates and utensils out to the sink and rinsed and stacked them on the counter. Then they returned to the dining room and sat just relaxing until everyone was back. George and Michelle were the last to return.

"Okay, any ideas of what we should do now?" asked George.

Everyone looked around at each other and George. Michelle was rolling her eyes at her husband. Everyone laughed at her.

"I for one could use a nap... not right now, but sometime today, especially if we are going to stay up late to finish that game we started last night," Susan said.

"Yeah, me too," said Linda.

"Me too," Beth chimed in.

The other women nodded that they too would like a nap sometime later in the day. The men looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded their assent.

"Okay, but what do we do until then? Continue the game? Or something else?" asked George.

The whole table just sat there thinking. Then everyone looked at George.

"Oh come on," George said after a couple of minutes.

"Fine," shouted Beth, "we'll continue with the damn game." She was laughing as she said that.

"I need a shower before anything happens today," Linda said looking around the table.

Everyone nodded, even George was nodding.

"Is there enough water for all of us to take a shower at the same time?" asked Mark.

"Yes, each bathroom has a point of use instant hot water heater. We do only have five bathrooms though. So someone will have to wait," replied George.

"Well, that will be us, honey. I don't mind, do you?" Michelle asked.

"No, not as long as I'm waiting with you," George said, scoring points with his wife.

The five couples all went in search of a bathroom. Susan and Mark went back to the master bedroom as it had its own bathroom. Several of the other bedrooms also had a private bathroom. There were two bathrooms that would be considered public, but there was only one of them downstairs.

- - - - - -

When everyone was finished with their showers and had the clothes from the previous night on they went and took their places on the sectional. Susan was shivering. Not because she was cold but, because they now had all day to finish this game and she could wind up having sex with someone besides her husband. She looked over at Linda. Linda too was shivering. In fact, all the women were, all except Michelle. She was watching her husband as he watched Susan.

"Hey, George, I was wondering last night, what happens when you run out of clothes?" Julie asked.

"Well, there is a rule for that, but you'll have to wait until someone is naked before I tell you what to do," replied George.

"That's what I thought. I bet we have to suck someone off," Linda said scowling at George.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Okay, Michelle, I guess you're up," Collin said.

"I am," Michelle replied.

Picking up the die she gave it a toss onto the board. It bounced and jiggled but, soon came to land with six dots showing. She moved her marker looked at her properties and scowled.

"Shit," she said.

Standing she rolled a stocking down her leg. She then tossed it on the pile on the table.

"Okay, my turn," said Linda. "Looks like I'll be losing my pantyhose."

Everyone giggled as she rolled the die across the board. It came up a five. She moved her marker.

"Yep, I lose my pantyhose," she said standing up, reaching under her dress she rolled them down her legs.

When she pulled them off her feet, she threw them on the table. Without a word, Beth picked up the die and rolled it across the board. Two black dots appeared.

"Oh boy, did I luck out," said Beth as she moved her piece.

Rolling a stocking down her beautiful leg, she placed on the table.

"My turn," said Carol. "Come on 1 or 3."

Carol rolled the die. It came up a one. She wiped her brow in jest. Moving her marker to Community Chest, she picked up a card and read it to herself.

"Sheeeettttt," she said. "Okay, okay, Fuck your husband's cock for two minutes, cowgirl position. Really?"

She looked at her husband, he was smiling at her, a tent in his pants. He was ready. Shaking her head she got up, slipped her panties off and went to where her James was sitting, waiting. She unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and fished his hard cock out of his underwear. She climbed up on the couch, knees on either side of his legs until she was face to face with him. Reaching behind her she found his cock and placed it at her entrance. She sat down on him hard. Moaning, she threw her head back eyes closed.

"When you lift up, the time will start," George said. "You also have to raise your dress so everyone can see, if they want too."

Carol moaned as she pulled the skirt of her dress up, James grabbed it so it wouldn't slip down. Carol took a deep breath. She then rose up almost letting James' dick escape. Then she was slamming down on her husband's cock as hard and as fast as she could. God, she so loved his cock. She loved him so much. So much she would do anything to please him. Anything. She had told him this many times. Until this weekend he had never asked her to do anything. Especially, like this.

"Time," George called out.

Carol sighed as she stopped, James' dick embedded in her completely. Groaning loudly she pulled up off his thick cock. She brushed her skirt down going to her seat on the couch. Picking up her panties, she slides them up her legs and into place. She sits groaning and dropping her head back on the couch back.

Mark picked up the die, smiled at his wife, and tossed it gently across the board. It landed with one dot showing. Mark groaned moving his piece to B&O Railroad.

"Crap," said Mark, taking a sock off and tossing it on the table.

George picked up the die and dropped it on the board. It jumped and jiggled until it came to rest on five. He moved his marker to Chance. He quickly picked a card off the top of the pile. Flipped it over and read it silently.

"Shit?" George spat out. "Go to Jail, do not pass go."

Chapter 15

Everyone laughed as George moved his marker to jail. Collin picked up the die and gently threw it on the board. It skidded to a halt with a six showing. He picked up his maker and moved it to Water Works. He put his other sock on the table, without uttering a word. Still chuckling at George, Sue picked up the die and dropped it on the board. She to rolled a six.

"Oh well," Susan said, moving her marker to Water Works.

Taking off her other shoe, she placed in the pile on the table. Picking up the die, Steven gave it a gentle roll across the board. When it stopped three dots were showing. He picked up his marker, moving it to Water Works. Taking off a sock, he placed it on the pile. James grabbed the die, shook it in his hands and dropped it on the board. When it stopped jiggling and bouncing four dots were displayed. Grunting, James moved his marker to Atlantic Ave. He placed his other shoe on the pile.

Well, here goes," said Julie.

She picked up the die and gave it a toss. It rolled across the board onto the table and stopped.

"Damn, a six. Are we sure this isn't rigged?" she asked moving her marker to Community Chest.

She picked up a card and read it to herself first. Shaking her head she then read it out loud.

"Suck your husband's cock for two minutes," she said softly.

Bill was sitting right next to her, smiling as she turned toward him. She unzipped him and reached inside to pull him out into the open. He had a nice sized dick. It wasn't huge, but it filled her nicely. She too liked to suck him. She kissed the head, which had a drop of pre-cum on it. Licking her lips she sighed at the taste of him. Then she had his entire cock in her mouth, the head was in her throat. She was good at swallowing dicks. She had a lot of practice in college. Bill was groaning as she bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Oh my god that feels so good, honey," whispered Bill.

Julie just increased her efforts to get her husband to cum before the two minutes were up. Bill was almost there. Julie was almost there too.

"Time," George called out.

Julie lifted her mouth off Bill's cock, sitting back against the couch back. Bill just moaned loudly as he tried to put his cock back in his pants.

"Shit," he cried out.

His cock started to pulse and spit his cum all over the place. His cock was pointed, Julie's way so she got the brunt of it. Quickly she slammed her mouth down around Bill's cock and let him finish. When she felt he was finished she swallowed and sat up. Applause surprised her and embarrassed her. Bill was laughing as he grabbed a towel and cleaned up his wife and himself. When he was done he took the die and gave it a roll. It turned up with a two. Bill moved his marker to Illinois Ave and placed a sock on the pile of clothes.

"Anyone need to refresh their drinks or go to the restroom?" George called out.

Everyone looked around the table shaking their heads.

"Michelle," George said.

"All right dear," Michelle replied.

Picking up the die she rolled. It came up a four.

"Crap!" she said moving her marker to Chance.

Picking up a card, she read it to herself first, as everyone has so far today. She gasped as she did. She sat there staring at the card. She thought to herself, 'Well George will get his wish.'

"Fuck someone else's husband for two minutes, cowgirl position," she said loudly looking at her husband.

George was just smiling back at her. Michelle frowned, then smiled back at him. Getting up she stood in front of Mark. She heard Susan gasp behind her. Mark looked around Michelle at his wife. She nodded her eyes still wide with surprise. Reaching under her dress, Michelle removed her panties. She watched Mark as he pushed his pants and underwear down his legs. Her first clear sight of his marvelous cock made her groan with anticipation. She moved forward, pulling her skirt up, straddling his legs. He was hard as a rock as she grabbed him and placed him at her entrance.

Looking at her husband once more, Michelle waited. George nodded at her. Michelle plunged her pussy down on Mark. She screamed in pain and pleasure. She sat there trying to not cry from the pain of his enormous cock stretching her in ways her husband never could.

"Two minutes from the time you pull up, dear," George said, looking at Collin.

Collin nodded, knowing it was to ask him to keep time. Michelle turned back to Mark. She kissed him gently, then lifted her pussy up off his shaft. Mark groaned as did Michelle. Then she was fucking herself on his dick. Mark pulled her skirt up farther so everyone would have a good look. He also wanted a good look at her pussy going up and down his shaft.

Mark was almost there. A little longer and he would be coming in his wife's best friend. Michelle was already there. On the third time, she slammed down on Mark's cock she had started to orgasm. She was slamming down as hard and as fast as she could. She wanted Mark to cum inside her. Then Mark was howling.

"I'm coming, I'm coming inside you Michelle," Mark yelled.

"I've been coming on you for a while now, dear," Michelle replied.

"Time," yelled Collin.

Michelle, with Mark's dick still inside her, just slumped forward into Mark. He could feel his cum leaking out of Michelle. She popped up off of Mark, grabbed her panties, and hurried to the bathroom. Mark just sighed as he grabbed a towel from the table and cleaned himself up. Linda, Beth, and Carol were just staring at his flaccid manhood.

"Oh, I want that," Beth whispered to no one in particular.

Carol and Linda gasped at her words but, nodded still looking at Mark's cock. Sighing, Mark pulled his pants up, covering himself. Then Susan was in front of him on her knees. Leaning in, she kissed him gently. He kissed her back.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," Mark replied softly.

Chapter 16

When Michelle returned to her seat, Susan returned to hers. She had been so excited by what her friend was doing to her husband, she had wanted to join in but, the game wasn't finished yet. Everyone was looking at Linda. She looked around at everyone.

"What?" she said.

"It's your turn," Steven said.

"Oh! Crap," she said shaking her head.

Picking up the die she casually let it roll down her hand and bounce around on the table. When it stopped a six was showing. She grimaced as she moved her marker to Community Chest. At least she would be doing something with her husband. She really wasn't sure if she could handle another man. Even one of their friends. Picking up a card she read it to herself.

"What the fuck?" Linda shouted.

"What?" everyone asked at once.

"Holy shit. If there is a wife of someone's even yours in a bedroom, go fuck them. Only fuck one of them and only fuck them once," Linda said.

"What?" everyone shouted.

"There isn't a male, female section?" Steven asked.

"No, dear."

Linda actually found herself excited by what she read. Not that she was into other women, well, not exclusively. She had experimented in college.

"Well, that's another wasted card," Steven said.

Linda put it on the discard pile and sat back thinking. Beth picked up the die and tossed it. I came up a five. She groaned as she moved her mark to Penn. Ave. Beth rolled down her other stocking and placed on the pile. Carol picked up the die. She looked at it, blew on it and gently rolled it across the board. When it came up a five she groaned.

"What the hell?" she shouted as she moved her marker to chance.

Taking a card she held it to her chest breathing deeply. Looking at it she smiled.

"I get a hotel," she boasted holding out her hand.

George, looking at her card, reached down and picked up a hotel, dropping it in Carol's hand. Looking at her properties, she placed the hotel on Virginia Ave. Mark picked up the die and rolled it across the board. It finally stopped showing a three. Shaking his head, he moved his marker to Water Works.

"Well, I finally caught up with my wife," he said chuckling, placing his other sock on the pile.

George sat there looking at the die. Michelle cleared her throat, he looked at her, picking it up.

"George you know the rules," Carol said giggling. "Lose two pieces of clothing or toss a six."

"I know, I know," George said rolling the dice on the board.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12