Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the die stopped a five was showing. George growled, sitting back in his seat. Michelle giggled. Collin picked it up and rolled. It came up a five.

"Crap," he muttered as he moved his piece to Community Chest.

Beth giggled at her husband. Collin picked up a card and read it.

"Kiss your spouse for two minutes," he said.

Taking a deep breath he went to Beth, sat on her lap and pressed his lips to hers. They kissed each other with great passion, tongues were involved.

"Time," George yelled.

The two pulled away, looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you," Collin said.

"I love you," Beth said.

Collin went back to his seat. It was now Susan's turn. Picking up the die she rolled it across the board where it stopped with a five face up.

"Shit, not again?" she growled.

She moved her marker to Community Chest, picking up a card. She read it silently to herself. Smiling she read it aloud.

"You get a house," she said smiling.

Reaching down, George picked up a house and handed it to Susan. Smiling she placed it on Boardwalk. Everyone groaned. There were now two places coming up where they would have to give up two pieces of clothing if they landed on them. It was now Steven's turn. He rolled a two. Moving his marker to Marvin Gardens, he pulled his last sock off and put it on the pile.

Picking up the die, James gave it a roll across the board. It flipped up showing a four. He moved his marker. He pulled one of his socks off and tossed it on the pile. Julie picked up the die and gave it a toss. It rolled to a stop displaying a four. She gasped as she saw where she would be going. She moved her marker to Chance and picked up a card. She just looked at it, eyes wide.

"Fuck someone else husband for two minutes, cowgirl position," she said her voice squeaky.

She closed her eyes for a second. Opening them, she looked at her husband. Bill just smiled at her.

"Play the game," he whispered.

Julie nodded, putting the card on the used pile. Only then did she look around the table. She looked at each man, then closed her eyes once again. Getting up, she opened her eyes and walked over to Mark. She had a clear view of his monster cock and now she wanted to try it out. Mark just swallowed hard as he looked over at his wife. Susan just nodded. Mark pushed his slacks and underwear down his legs. He was hard once more. Julie gasped as she watched his cock pulse with his heartbeat.

Pulling her dress up, she slipped her thumbs in the waistband and pushed them down and off her legs. Then kneeling with each leg on either side of Mark's legs, she reached down, grabbing Mark's hard as steel cock. She positioned it at her entrance. Slowly, she pressed down on him. When his cockhead popped into her, she cried out.

"Oh god, yes," she hissed.

Slowly, she pressed down until Mark was in her all the way. Head back she groaned while shivering all over.

"Two minutes, starts when you lift up," said George softly.

Julie nodded, eyes closed, moaning softly.

"God damn, you're huge," she said.

Mark just nodded as she squeezed him with her pussy. Julie lifted up, slamming back down on Mark's dick. She screamed with pleasure as she continued to slam down onto his hard cock. Mark was moaning. Julie was coming, hard. Mark watched her, he saw tears running down her cheeks.

"Are you okay, Julie?" he asked softly.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes," she rasped.

Mark started to thrust up into Julie as she was slamming down on to him. Mark was nowhere near to coming again but, Julie was in a continues orgasm as he pounded up into her.

"Time," yelled George.

Julie, slammed down on Mark one last time. Head down, eyes closed she just whimpered as she slowly lifted up and off of Mark's dick. She just knelt there trying to catch her breath. Mark held her around her waist to steady her.

"I'm okay. God that was so good," she said moving off the couch.

"I'm glad," replied Mark letting her go.

Julie picked up her panties, then walked back to her seat. Bill, took her in his arms and hugged her fiercely. Julie hugged him back.

"Did you enjoy watching me?" she asked.

"Oh my god, I did. It was fantastic, my dear," Bill replied.

Bill picked up the die and just blindly tossed it toward the board. He got lucky and it stayed on the table coming up a one. He was still holding his wife.

"Would someone move my marker please?" he asked.

"B&O Railroad, Bill," Collin said.

"I own it," said Bill still hugging his wife.

"Naptime," Susan said.

Everyone laughed but, nodded their heads. Susan got up went to her husband and pulled him with her, up to the bedroom they were in. Everyone did the same thing.

Chapter 17

In the bedroom, Susan started striping the clothes she still had on, off. She indicated that Mark should do the same. He did. When he was naked, Susan kneeled before him.

"Don't you want me to wash first?" Mark asked.

"No. I want to taste you, just as you are," she replied, looking up into his eyes.

Mark saw lust and excitement in her eyes, as she took his hard cock in her mouth. She moaned at his taste. He had two other women's cum on his cock, along with his own. Mark groaned as she licked and sucked his dick. She was good at sucking his cock.

"Oh god, that feels so good but, I don't believe I will be able to cum again, sweetheart," he said.

Susan pulled her mouth off of her husband's cock, looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't expect you to, I'm just doing this to clean you and because it turns me on so much. And watching you with them turned me on, a lot."

She went back to sucking him. Mark looked down at her with love in his heart and lust in his loins. She was the best wife in the entire world as far as he was concerned. Susan soon started to deep throat Mark, to his enjoyment. Reaching down, Mark pulled Susan off his cock, pulling her up to stand in front of him.

"What?" Susan asked.

"Nothing, I just want to give you a hug," Mark replied match his action with his words.

Susan sighed as her husband hugged her. She kissed his cheek, bring her arms up around him and hugging him back.

"Are you really tired?" Mark asked.

"I am. I'm also very excited."

"Why is that?" Mark asked.

"Let's get in bed and I'll try to explain it to you before I fall asleep," Susan said giggling.

They climbed into bed, cuddling up with each other. They talked for a short time. Mark finally understood his wife and she now understood him. The last thing Susan remembered is closing her eyes.

The other couples were soon fast asleep, even Michelle and George.

- - - - - -

"Susan."

Susan opened her eyes. Michelle was bent over her, shaking her shoulder gently.

"What?" croaked Susan.

"Lunch is ready, dear. It's been three hours since you came up here," Michelle said softly.

"Oh. Damn, then I'll be up all night tonight," Susan said hoarsely.

"Don't worry, we have a lot to do around here," Michelle said, turning and leaving the bedroom.

Turning her head, she saw her husband was already up. She heard the shower running. Hurrying into the bathroom, she joined him in the shower. He smiled as she stepped in with him. She hugged him. He was soapy. She slipped and slid across his body. She giggled, backing from him. They played with each other for a short time, then rinsed themselves and got out of the shower.

- - - - - -

Downstairs, the rest of the couples, wearing bathrobes and slippers, like Susan and Mark, were just sitting down as they got there. Smiling they each filled a plate with food. Looking up at the clock, Mark, saw that it was only twelve o'clock. After everyone had eaten, they sat around the table gabbing. After about a half-hour, it quieted down.

"What would you like to do this afternoon?" Michelle asked, looking around at her friends.

Everyone looked at everyone else for a few minutes.

"Game time," Beth shouted.

Everyone laughed, nodding at Michelle.

"Well, everyone, go get dressed, then," Michelle said, looking at her husband.

Giggling and talking, the six couples went to get dressed. It took about fifteen minutes for everyone to be seated on the sectional sofa downstairs.

"I hope no one minds but, I put on a clean pair of panties," Susan said.

"Where did you get them?" Michelle asked.

"Your panty drawer, dear," Susan quipped, giggling.

Michelle scowled at her then started laughing.

"So, when you take my panties off and put them in the pot, they will be my panties in the pot, so next time I have to give up a piece of clothing, I don't as my panties are already there," Michelle said giggling.

"No," George said softly.

Michelle scowled at him, then giggled nodding.

"I'm first," Michelle said, picking up the die.

Tossing it out on the board, it tumbled until it came up a four.

"Shit!" Michelle said moving he marker to Boardwalk, which now had a hotel on it.

She put both her shoes on the pile, smiling.

"I knew I was saving them for something," she quipped, flopping back in her seat.

Linda picked up the die. Tossing it, she watched as it rolled, coming up a three.

"Too soon, too damn soon," she growled, moving her maker to Chance.

Chapter 18

Linda picked up the next card in the Chance pile. She read it to herself first. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You get a hotel," she said smiling.

George reached down and got a hotel from the box and gave it to Linda. She looked over her properties trying to decide which one to put it on. She finally decided on Oriental Ave. Everyone groaned when she did. Beth was next. She picked up the die.

"Come on six," she laughed as she rolled the die.

The white cube rolled across the board coming up a four.

"Oh crap," growled Beth, moving her marker to Luxury Tax.

Reach behind her she unclipped her bra doing the out of the armhole thing. Tossing it on the piled she sat back giggling to herself. Carol took the die and gave it a soft throw. It rolled to a stop on a five. She rolled down her remaining stocking and tossed it on the pile. Mark was next. He took the die and shook it in his hand, letting it go on the board. It jumped and jiggled coming to a stop on a four. He chuckled to himself as he moved his marker to North Carolina Ave. He undid his tie and tossed it on the pile.

George quickly tossed the die. It turned up a six. He sighed in relief. Everyone laughed as he moved his marker to Just Visiting. Collin was next. Picking up the die he tossed it across the board. It stopped on a three. He smiled as he moved his marker to Chance, then picked up a card. As he read it he smiled.

"Lick someone else's wife's pussy until she comes," he said looking around the sectional at the ladies who weren't his wife.

They all rolled their eyes, yet each of them was hoping he picked them.

Collin looked at Susan. Susan, eyes wide with surprise, gasped, then groaned as he got down on his knees in front of her. She looked up at her husband. Mark was smiling at her and nodded when she looked at him. Sighing she nodded to Collin.

"Oh how I've wanted to taste you, dear Susan," Collin said reaching under her skirt until he found her panties.

"Take them off," Susan whispered.

Nodding, Collin hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down her beautiful legs. Once off, he sniffed them, then handed them to her. She smiled at him, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Then she pulled the skirt of her dress up to her waist. Steven gasped when her puss was exposed and wide open.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

Susan sighed, still watching Collin as he kissed her legs all the way up to her excited cunt. That's the way she thought of it right now, a cunt, to be used by whoever wanted to.

"Oh fuck," Susan cried out when Collin's tongue touched her labia.

"Mmmm," growled Collin as he pressed his tongue in farther.

"Oh god," groaned Susan.

As Collin licked and sucked her pussy, she started to jerk her hips against his mouth. She was really close but, didn't want his wonderful mouth to leave yet, so she opened her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out quickly. She did that again and again until she felt herself relax. Looking down she watched Collin eat her cunt. It felt wonderful. Not that Mark didn't do a good job, it was just this was different. People were watching him do this to her, especially her husband. She loved him to death but, had never thought that he would let another man touch her let alone fuck her. She came so hard at that thought, she couldn't help herself.

"Time," George shouted.

Collin gave Susan's cunt one more lick, from asshole to clit. Susan shook and shivered, collapsing in her seat. Collin moved from between her legs, looking at her convulsing pussy. It opened and closed as she shook with orgasm. Susan shook her head to clear it. Smiling embarrassed, she pulled her panties back on, stood and brushed her skirt back down to cover herself. Sitting down she looked at Mark. He was smiling. She could see, love and lust in his eyes. She shivered one last time.

"Whose turn is it?" she asked.

"Yours silly," quipped Michelle, giggling.

Raising her eyebrows at her friend, she picked up the die looking at the board. Groaning she shook the die in her hand.

"Come on five," she shouted.

The dice rolled across the board stopping on a five. She breathed a sigh of relief, as she moved her marker to Luxury Tax. Rolling down one of her stockings she tossed on the pile of clothes.

Chapter 19

Steven went next, he rolled a five. He chuckled as he moved his marker to Community Chest. He was secretly hoping he got a good card. He picked up the next card in the pile and read it to himself. He smiled widely as he looked at his wife, eyes wide. Linda just rolled her eyes at him.

"Well what is it?" she asked.

"May I have a little conference with my wife before I read this to everyone?" Steven asked.

Everyone looked at George.

"Anyone have any problem with him and Linda talking about what the card says?" George asked.

Everyone looked at each other, they all shook their heads in answer to George's question.

"Go ahead, Steve," George said.

Steven and Linda went down the hall into their bedroom. Steve showed the card to his wife. Linda gasped when she read it. She suddenly sat down on the bed. Steve took the card back from her.

"Well? What do you want to do? Get fucked by every man here or take 2 pieces of clothing off?" Steve asked.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked back.

"No, no, you can't... oh hell, I say go for it if you want," Steve replied. "It's up to you though."

"Would you like to watch that happen?" she asked.

"I don't know. So far everyone has picked either Susan or Michelle. What are your feelings on this?"

"They are all our friends, I know they wouldn't hurt me, which is what I'm afraid of. I'll do it if you agree. Only because if I give up two pieces of clothes I only have one more before I'm naked."

Steve smiled at his wife.

"Shit is that what you want, me naked in front of them all?" Linda asked.

"Among other things, honey," replied Steven.

"Then which is it? Do I fuck you all or give up cloths?"

"I vote for fucking them all. What's your vote?"

Linda was taken aback by how he put that. If she said no, she would soon be the first woman naked. If she said yes, then all the men would be fucking her for... how long would it take for all of them to come inside her? She didn't know. Now, one or two in a row might be nice but, six of them. She didn't know about that? Did she want to be gangbanged?

"I vote for fucking all of them," she said.

Steven's eye got wide as he looked at his wife. She nodded.

"If that's what you want to see, then let's get it out of the way. If I'm in a room, tied to the bed, you won't be able to watch," Linda said.

"You're right. Okay, if that's what we want..."

"We do," Linda said standing.

Steven took her into his arms and kissed her gently.

"I love you so very much," he whispered.

"I love you so much it hurts some times," Linda replied.

Nodding at each other they returned to the living room and sat in their places. They looked around the sectional.

"Well," Michelle said softly.

"We have decided," Linda said. "Go ahead and read the card, honey."

"You are to let all the men fuck your wife, one after the other until they cum inside her. You will be last to fuck her."

Steve sat waiting. Everyone gasped. Wives looked at husbands, husbands looked at their wives. Any man could have pulled that card from the deck. After they all nodded at each other, they all looked back at Steven.

"What was your decision?" George asked, his face neutral.

"Linda and I have decided to play the game," Steven said.

Eyes wide everyone looked at Linda. Standing up, she pulled her panties off. Then looking at George...

"Where do you men want to do this?" she asked.

"Linda, are you sure?" Michelle asked.

Susan, Carol, Beth, and Julie all looked concerned for her. She smiled at them. She waved Susan, Steven, James, Julie, and Bill up from that side of the sectional. Pulling her skirt up, she lay back and spread her legs.

"Who's first?" she shouted. "Just not Mark. I saw that monster of his, I would like to get a little loser first."

Mark nodded chuckling, watching Linda. She was a beautiful woman, he would enjoy her for sure.

"Well, I'm waiting," she almost shouted.

Bill was right there. He looked at Julie and she nodded. He dropped his pants and underwear to the floor, kicking them off. He was hard, hard as he could ever remember being. He knelt between Linda's thighs. She smiled up at him.

"Fuck me, Bill," she said softly.

"I will, my dear, Linda," he replied.

Grabbing his cock, Linda guided him to her entrance. She was soaking wet. Bill would slide into her with ease. Bill pushed into the hottest woman besides his wife, he knew. Linda was a beautiful woman. His cock slipped all the way in, in one stroke. Linda groaned with pleasure. She was surprised that she was so turned on right now. She had never even thought about being gangbanged like she was going to tonight. Bill sighed with his pleasure as he was wrapped in a hot, wet, pussy. He knew he wouldn't last long, after all, this weekend had been the hottest thing his wife and him had ever done since they had been married.

"Oh god, you are so hot and wet," Bill said.

"And you are so hard and stiff," Linda replied moaning.

Bill began to pound into Linda's pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

"Oh shit, I'm coming already," Bill yelled.

When she felt his warmth fill her, Linda moaned that it was over so quick, but there were five more men to come. She giggled at what she had just thought. Bill then rolled off of her, onto the floor.

More to come...

12