Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 06

Story Info
And the weekend comes to a close with a bang.
4.6k words
4.55
24.1k
35
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. This is quite a long story, just so you know. Have fun.

*

Monopoly: A Game of Chance Pt. 06

Chapter 32

There were now four women out and naked. One, Beth, was now in a bedroom, tied to the bed, gagged, with a blindfold covering her eyes. Susan was still flushed after being fucked by George. Mark was just staring at her, a huge smile on his face. He so loved to look at her naked body. Carol and Julie were also flushed, just being naked and sitting with all their friends and co-workers.

"Okay, whose turn is it?" Collin asked.

"Steven, you're up," Michelle said.

Shaking his head as he ripped his eyes away from Susan, he picked up the die and gave it a toss. It came up a five. He moved his marker to Penn. RR and sighed. He pulled off his t-shirt and threw it on the pile. James picked up the die and gave it a toss. It stopped on a six. He groaned as he moved his marker to Community Chest. He picked up a card and groaned. He looked at Carol and frowned.

"Well?" she said.

James just sighed.

"Play the game," Carol said.

"All right, here goes. If there is a wife, even yours, in a bedroom, go fuck them. Only fuck one and only once. You may come in them if you wish," he read placing the card on the discard pile.

"Go, I'll be fine with whatever you do," Carol said.

James stood looking at Collin. Collin just smiled at him.

"Second bedroom down," Collin said.

James turned and left the group in search of Beth. Everyone watched him as he headed down the hallway to the two bedrooms on the first floor.

"Should we wait for him or continue on?" Susan asked.

"We could go watch from the bedroom door," Linda said knowing she could be next to be tied to a bed and would like to be watched.

Everyone looked at everyone else, nodded and got up and slowly walked to the bedroom. James had left the bedroom door open for some reason. Everyone gathered around and watched.

He was just finishing taking off what little clothes he still had on. He climbed on the bed. Beth shuddered at the feel of someone on the bed with her. James kissed her legs. As he slowly crawled between them. When he got to her pussy, he could see her husband's cum leaking out. He smiled, leaned down and kissed her stomach. Beth groaned as his lips touch her skin. He sucked on her tits as he pressed his cock against her labia. Beth shook with excitement and terror at the unknown man who was going to use her. She felt his cock slip right into her body. She sighed at the feel of him. It was a strange cock.

James groaned as he pressed into Beth. She was such a pretty woman. Her face was her most striking feature. Very pretty and very young-looking. Pulling out slowly, James groaned. Leaning forward, he kissed Beth's forehead, as her mouth was filled with a ballgag.

"I wish I could kiss you?" he said.

Beth knew who it was from his whisper... James. She sighed at that knowledge. James slammed his cock into her pussy as fast and hard as possible. Beth screamed although it was muffled by the gag. Her arms and legs were pulling on the ropes wildly as James fucked the crap out of her. As he did he pressed his lips to her ear and nibbled on her earlobe. Beth was coming and coming hard at being used like she was. She knew right then and there, she would be introducing this to her and Collin's lovemaking sessions from now on.

For fifteen minutes, James fucked Beth, hard and fast. He was sweating profusely as he slammed into her one last time, shooting his gooey cream inside her wonderful body. Beth's muffled screams could be heard by everyone watching. When James pulled his cream covered cock out of Beth, everyone who was watching hurried back to the living room. Once James returned, he sat down. Susan shivered as she felt his eyes on her.

"So, did you all enjoy watching?" James asked.

Everyone nodded in embarrassment. James chuckled at them all.

"That should be one of the rules?" he said.

"What?" asked George.

"That everyone not tied down gets to watch as others are used," replied James.

"Well, then consider that the rule," Michelle said.

George just frowned at her, shaking his head. He realized that he was no longer in control of anything that happened tonight.

"Bill, it's your turn, dear," Julie said sitting between her husband and James flushing with embarrassment.

Bill nodded, picking up the die, still looking at his lovely wife. He turned to the board, giving the die a roll. He watched as it turned up a two. He groaned moving his marker to Penn. RR. He pulled his t-shirt off and dropped it on the pile of clothes.

"Who needs a drink?" Michelle said getting up and heading for the bar.

George was right behind her to serve as bartender. Everyone went to the bar.

"No touching!" yelled Carol.

"Right, no touching, unless it's part of the game," Susan said as she stood there naked waiting for another club soda.

Mark came up behind her, to protect her assets. He winked at her when she turned to see who it was. She giggled turning back to the bar. When everyone had a drink, Collin took a bottle of water back to Beth. Michelle and he had talked while waiting for George to make Michelle's drink.

"New rule, every time we break anyone in a room gets a break. The husband will untie his wife and let her take a short break, just as we do. She or he, maybe left un-gagged, if they wish."

No one said a word and the husbands all nodded. The wives nodded also. Michelle picked up the die as Collin sat down. She threw it gently on the board. It rolled to a stop with two showing. She closed her eyes and sighed as she moved her marker to Kentucky Ave. Standing up, she didn't even look at her husband, she turned her back to him. He unzipped her dress. Michelle let it slipped down her now naked body to puddle on the floor. Squatting, with knees closed, of course, she picked up her dress and put it on the pile. She then sat demurely.

Chapter 33

It was now Linda's turn. She looked at the board, picked up the die and shook it in her hands.

"Come on four," she shouted.

The die rolled across the board landing with a three showing.

"Son of a bitch," Linda yelled.

Moving her maker to Tenn. Ave. she just groaned as she stood, went to Steven to unzip her dress. She was so embarrassed as she returned to her seat, yet so turned on by all the eye she knew were on her. Letting her dress drop to the floor, she bent and picked it up. Tossing it on the pile, she quickly sat down. She didn't try and cover-up, she sat there proud of the way she looked and if anyone didn't like they could pound sand.

Mark picked up the die and tossed it across the board. It came up a four. He looked up at his wife. Susan groaned as he moved his marker to Community Chest. Picking up a card he read it to himself. He tried to keep from smiling, but just couldn't.

"Read the fucking card," growled Susan.

"Only if your wife is naked... take her to an empty bedroom and fuck her until she comes. You are not to come. Then you are to... well everyone knows the rest," Mark said, looking evilly at his wife.

Susan groaned as she stood waiting for Mark. Michelle handed him the rope, gag, and blindfold. He took his wife's hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom they were staying in. She didn't resist, as she wondered what it would be like to not know who was sticking their dick in you. Or, she could be in the room and no one came up to fuck her. That, would be humiliating. Mark, stripped out of his clothes and led her to the bed they had been fucking in last night.

"Should we quit?" he asked.

"Do you want to quit?"

"I asked first," Mark shot back.

"No. I want you to fuck me, tie me to the bed, gag me, and blindfold me. Then I want you to leave," Susan replied.

"Okay, dear. On the bed," Mark said.

Susan was so hot, just thinking about who might come up and fuck her for their pleasure and not hers. When Mark slid his cock into her body, she came, shivering and shaking.

"Oh god," she croaked.

"What's got you so hot?" Mark asked.

"Not knowing who will be fucking me," replied Susan.

"Then maybe I should do this to you at home and invite a bunch of guys over to fuck you all night," Mark said.

Susan came again as he finished telling her that. She didn't answer him, just started to buck her hips to get him to start fucking her. Instead, Mark just pressed into her harder. Susan was now fucking herself on her husband's cock and she was well on her way to coming. In fact, she was there.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm coming," Susan screeched.

She was convulsing hard. Harder than she could ever remember. Finally, calming down almost as fast as she got there, Mark got off her and started to tie her hands to the bedposts.

"Can I have a drink of water first," she said, her voice still gravelly from her orgasm.

"Sure, sweetheart," Mark said.

He was gone for a little while, Susan's hands were tied to the bed. He returned with a cold bottle of water. Opening it, he put it to her lips and tipped it so the water went into the mouth. She drank thirstily. She gulped down almost half a bottle. Mark finished tying her to the bed, then sat on the bed with the ballgag and blindfold in his hand.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Don't forget, there is all day tomorrow too. Monday is a holiday."

She hadn't thought of that but was even more excited. She hoped her face didn't show that excitement.

"Yes," she said.

Nodding, Mark placed the ballgag in her open mouth and attached it behind her head. He looked at her questioningly as he held the blindfold. She nodded and he placed it over her eyes and slipped the elastic band behind her head. Leaning forward he kissed her lips gently. Susan kissed him back. His lips were gone, she felt him climb off the bed. She was alone. She relaxed as much as she could with her arms and legs stretched and tied to the bedposts. She could still hear though. She surmised that the door was open.

Chapter 34

As Mark came back downstairs, Michelle was waiting for him at the bottom.

"Is she going to be okay?" she asked softly.

"She'll be fine. I think she is really looking forward to what could happen," Mark replied as they walked back to the living room.

It was now getting late. Mark looked at the clock for the first time after dinner. It was twelve-thirty. New Years had happened while he was up tying Susan to the bed. Smiling, he sat on the sectional.

"Who's turn?" he asked.

"Mine," said George tossing the die.

It came up a four. Smiling, he moved his marker to Mediterranean Ave. Everyone waited for him to take off his boxers. They all nodded at the same time as they realized he had passed go. Collin picked up the die and gave it a gentle toss on to the board. It stopped with a five showing. Moving his marker to Chance, he then picked up a card and read it to himself. Sighing he read it aloud.

"Male, only if your wife is naked, take her to an empty bedroom and fuck her until she comes. You are not to come. Both of you may return. What if my wife is already in a bedroom?" Collin asked.

"You can go fuck her, but she must stay in the bedroom. You may also decide not to fuck her without penalty," George said.

Collin put the card on the discard stack. Steven took the die and gave it a roll. It landed on a three. He moved his marker to States Ave.

"I own that," he said.

James rolled the die, it came up a five. He shook his head as he moved his marker to Chance. Picking a card off the pile he took a deep breath before he read it, then gasped.

"Lick your wife's pussy until she comes," he said, then chuckled at the look on his wife's face.

Putting the card at the discard pile he went over to Carol and got down on his knees. Pressing on the inside of Carol's thighs, he spread them leaning forward. He pressed his mouth against her wonderful pussy and started licking and sucking. Carol gasped but, didn't say a word. What her husband was doing to her was wonderful and she was so turned on, sitting with all the men, who by the way were all dressed in some fashion, she just knew if she said anything that she would scream with an orgasm. Not two minutes later she was.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she yelled.

James pulled his mouth from her pussy and looked up at her eyes. She was smiling at him and caressing his head. He got up and went back to his seat. Bill took the die and rolled it across the board. It came up a four. He sighed as he moved his marker. Looking at Julie, he picked up a card off the Community Chest pile. She gasped.

"Huh? This is the end of the game, everyone gets to fuck everyone else," he said.

"All the men now have to strip, the game is over and we have two women tied to beds," George said slipping his boxers down his legs.

The other men shrugged, stood and stripped to the buff. All the women roared in laughter as they did.

"Should we let the women tied to beds out?" Mark asked.

"I don't know, we could take a vote on it, I suppose," he said.

"I would like to be tied to a bed," Linda said looking at Steven.

"Okay, who else would like to be tied to a bed and used by us men or vise-versa?" George asked.

"I would like being tied to a bed," Julie said softly surprising her husband.

"Me too," Carol said.

"Michelle?" George asked.

"Why not, me too," she said smiling.

"Okay," George said not expecting what had just happened. He pulled the box of rope, gags, and blindfolds out from under the couch. "Okay, you guys, grab a package and go tie your wives to the bed."

George picked up a package and grabbing his wife's hand, pulled her to the foldout bed in the den. She giggled all the way there. Mark and Collin watched as all the husband and wives disappeared to a bedroom.

"Would you mind if I go fuck Susan," Collin asked.

"No, not at all. In fact, that's what she wants, so go."

"Well, then you should go fuck Beth. That's what she is wanting."

The two smiled at each other and went to find the other's wife.

Chapter 35

The rest of the night was spent with each man making the rounds of the bedrooms and fucking the woman who was tied there. Mark even had rough sex with his wife. She knew it was him by the size of his cock. All the women knew it was him when he pushed into their bodies. He wasn't surprised or upset by their knowledge. When he was fucking his wife, he whispered to her.

"The game is over. All the women are tied to a bed. Six guys are making the rounds. You will be fucked all night. Your pussy will be all swollen and sore by morning. It's currently only two in the morning. Prepare yourself."

Susan groaned at what he said to her. Her body was not only reacting to what he was doing to her but, to the information she had just been told. She had already been fucked by three men, in quick secession and had wondered what was going on. She was also getting very tired. Not of have sex, but physically tired. Mark kissed her cheek when he moved off her and left. Susan just closed her eyes until she felt the bed move.

A cock slipped into her wet and creamy pussy. She groaned at the feel. She was in doubt that she would have an orgasm as she felt so tired but, the cock in her kept going into her. Mentally, she realized that it was George fucking her. He fucked her deep and slow. She started to orgasm on about the fifth push into her body by his long cock. When he slipped out of her, she once again closed her eyes. This time she fell asleep.

Mark had made the round of all the women twice, except his wife. When he entered their bedroom, George was just pulling out of her limp body.

"Is she even awake?" asked Mark.

"Uh... no, not really. She does react to..."

"Get out you dope," Mark said shaking his head at his friend.

George left. Mark laid down next to his wife after closing the door. He took the gag out of her mouth so she wouldn't choke. He lies there looking at her used body. She had cum all over her and in her. He just smiled as he looked at her. He touched her arm, she jerked awake.

"Who's there," she croaked. "What? I can talk. Can I have a drink of water please?"

"Of course darling," Mark said taking the bottle from the nightstand and putting it to her lips.

Susan drank deeply. She only sputtered once. Mark slowed down with the water.

"Would you like to be untied?" He asked.

"Is it morning yet?" she asked.

"No."

"Then no."

Mark leaned in and kissed his wife on the lips. They were hot, she was hot to the touch all over. He sighed as she kissed him back.

"Go to sleep, I am, right here next to you," Mark said.

"Okay, but open the door so they can come in and fuck me if they want," she responded.

Nodding, Mark went and opened the door. Returning to the bed he a lie down next to her.

"Goodnight my dear," he said.

"Am I?"

"You are and always will be."

"I love you," Susan whispered.

"I love you," Mark whispered back.

Both drifted off to sleep. They were both awakened several times by men coming in to fuck Susan. Mark just watched as they did. Susan groaned and moaned. If they kissed her she kissed them back. When they left, both of them drifted off to sleep again. Eventually, the sun came up and it was morning. One last man came in to fuck Susan. It was George. He just couldn't get enough of her.

Susan was lying on her back, legs spread, a heavyweight pressing down on her pelvis. She could feel the large penis sliding in and out of her vagina. For some reason she couldn't see, nor could she move her hands. She felt the soft ropes holding her arms stretched out. She was exhausted. She had been sleeping before the large cock slipped easily inside her sleeping body. The man fucking her was grunting as he worked feverishly to climax. He was using her. Using her for his own enjoyment.

Susan didn't make a sound. She couldn't. Her mouth was filled with a ball of some type and she couldn't spit it out. The man hovering above her grunted and stiffened. Susan felt his cum flow into her vagina, a warmth spreading through her abdomen. She groaned as the man slipped his cock out of her and rolled to her side.

"Such a sweet pussy. I love fucking you, dear. Love it."

The voice was familiar, but in the state of exhaustion she was in, she couldn't place whose voice it was. The bed shook. The man was gone. Susan was once again alone. She closed her eyes behind the blindfold she realized she was wearing and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 36

Mark woke just as George was finishing fucking Susan again. He shook his head at George.

"No more," Mark said softly. "I'm taking her home, now."

George nodded and left the room. Mark untied his wife, took the gag someone had put back in her mouth and removed the blindfold. Going into the bathroom, he retrieved a warm washcloth and a towel. He cleaned his wife as best as he could without hurting her. Dressing, he went out to the car and retrieved the bag with their extra clothes. On his way in, he picked Susan's and his clothes out of the pile on the coffee table.

Upstairs, he dressed her as gently as he could, then dressed himself. He packed up his and her other clothes putting them in the bag. As he was finishing, Michelle stepped into the bedroom. She too looked exhausted but, she also looked happy.

"Is she okay?" Michelle asked.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12