Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is. She's just tired, as are we all," replied Mark.

"Oh, good. Yes, I think we all will be spending the rest of the today recuperating. I hope you two had a good time?"

"I did, I think Susan did but, I won't know until she wakes up and we talk."

"I understand. The rest have given me the same answer. We will all have to talk it over with our spouses," Michelle replied.

"And with each other."

"Two weeks from now. Here, for the weekend. We'll just talk, although I know George has several other games he would like us to play. He does have one based on the Game of Life board game..."

"We'll see. I will mention it to Susan, though."

"That's all I can ask."

Then she was kissing Mark, hard. He kissed her back just as hard.

"I really enjoyed the times you fucked me. Really, I did."

Michelle was gone after admitting that to Mark. He just shook his head, smiling down at his wife. Taking the duffle out to the car, he then came back for his wife. He wrapped her in a blanket so she wouldn't get cold and took her out to the car, placing her in the back seat. He then drove home.

Michelle made the rounds of all the bedrooms, the husbands were up and smiled when she entered. She had the same conversations she had with Mark, with all of them. Was she looking forward to two weeks from now? Yes and no. She had really enjoyed herself. She was a little embarrassed but, nothing she won't get over. She couldn't wait to see the women at work on Tuesday. She just had to find out how much they loved or hated what had happened.

Was she happy with what her husband wanted her to do? Nodding to herself as she sat at the kitchen table, she had to admit that she really did like all the different cocks that had been in her body, especially Mark's fat cock. She had been disgusted with George in the beginning when he started to talk about her fucking other men but, now, she didn't want to give it up. She wanted more and more different cocks fucking her. She would have to talk with George when he woke to see if he wanted to continue their escapades.

Every husband was thinking almost the exact same thing. Would their wives want to continue fucking other men? Would their wives allow them to fuck the wives of other men that they were fucking? Carol had already expressed what she wanted to do to her husband James. She would continue to fuck other men but, he wasn't allowed to fuck other women. The other women had also expressed what they wanted to do over the weekend.

- - - - - -

Later that day, when Susan woke up and stumbled downstairs looking for coffee and her husband, the two sat at the kitchen table. Mark had been asleep for most of the day and was still beat. Susan had slept for a long time.

"What are you feeling now?" Mark asked softly.

"Worn out, used, my pussy is still swollen, and hurts but overall, I'm happy. I'm happy with you and I'm happy with what happened. How many times did George fuck me?"

"Four, that I know of. There were some times I was in with someone else."

"I'm glad you were, I would never want to leave you out of the fun."

"Is that how you think of last night, fun?" Mark asked chuckling.

"Wasn't?"

"It was for me. I guess it was fun for you also."

"It was. I have no regrets, no anger issues, no jealousy. I had fun. And came so many times that I lost count if, I had been counting."

Susan smiled at her husband. He smiled back at her.

"Would you do it again?" asked Mark.

"Why? Are they having another party?"

"In two weeks, to "talk" about what happened and if anyone has any bad feeling about what happened."

"That bitch..."

"I think what happened this past weekend was all George, from what I gathered from what Michelle said last... this morning."

"Probably. Michelle told me, he has the hots for me."

"Ah... so that's why he was in there so many times."

"He didn't do any weird stuff to me while you were there?"

"Why, did someone do something weird to you?"

Susan laughed holding her sides because they hurt.

"Wasn't that entire night weird?" she asked.

Mark just nodded, chuckling at his wife.

The End

*

Author's Comment: In reading the comments on this series, I see some of you complimented me on keeping track of all the plays and whatnot. It was fairly simple. I had a picture of a Monopoly board on which I put the player's names, then moved them around the board. I did this within Paintshop Pro. I had two Word docs with tables in them. One with where they moved and what they took off. The other was a list of cards for Chance and Community Chest. I determined what they rolled, depending on what I wanted to happen. When they landed on Chance or CC I picked which card they read and acted out. Nothing sophisticated, just what and how I wanted things to come out and to keep track of where they were, what properties they owned and which piece of clothing they took off. I hoped you liked my little tale of good friends and co-workers getting together in more ways than expected.


12