Monsignor & Mommy Pt. 02

Story Info
Partying, fucking, incest, oral sex, and alcohol, lingerie.
4.6k words
4.19
12.4k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

When we left Monsignor & Mommy, Monsignor Leo, Sister Angela, Sister Cecilia, and myself were leaving the rectory and heading back to Agnes's house for dinner and some more partying.

Sister Cecilia had just been given approval to move into the rectory to become Sister Angela's assistant. She seemed relieved at being able to leave the convent, even if only for a little while.

As we left the rectory, Leo suggested I take a lesser traveled route in order to not be seen by so many people wondering where we were going with two nuns in his car.

I got to Agnes's home in about fifteen minutes and had no sooner stopped the car, than Cecilia uttered that she had to piss and right now.

Leo said "Get out of the car, lift your skirt, lean against the car, and piss. We'll all watch you while you're going, then we'll go into the house and have a drink."

Sister Cecilia got out of the car, hoisted her skirt to her waist, spread her legs apart and began pissing. It sprayed out in front of her about three feet and was a strong stream. When she finished she simply dropped her skirt and told us she was ready to go into the house.

When we got inside the house not only were my mother Margaret, my grandmother Agnes there, but so were Margie and Peter. They were two pillars of the church and I think Leo was a bit surprised to see them still there. They apparently thought they would spend the night at Agnes's home, which was not totally uncommon.

Sister Cecilia said "Oh I know these two people. She's the President of CDA and he's big in the K of C. Will they be upset because I am here with you?"

Margie said "Not at all Sister. We know you and we're friends with Monsignor and Sister Angela. We are very discreet and if you are here with them, it will be perfectly fine."

Leo said "Sister Cecilia, it is fine with everyone that they are here. You will soon see that Peter has a huge cock which you may want to fondle and play with and Margie has some of the most beautiful teats you've ever seen as well as a crotch that is filled with coal black pubic hair. Maybe I can get Peter to show you his peter so you can see for yourself."

Peter opened the robe he was wearing and Sister Cecilia gasped when she saw the length of his peter.

"I can't believe he has a penis that fat and that long. Plus he has a foreskin covering most of the head of it." Sister Cecilia said.

Leo told Sister Cecilia to lift her skirt and show them her very hairy belly and cunt. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and both Peter and Margie oooohed and aaaahed when they saw how hairy she was.

"She's also quite wet right now as she just pissed before she came in the house." Leo said. "Perhaps you'd like to run your hand through her cunt Peter. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

Peter moved up close to Sister Cecilia and told her to spread her legs apart a little bit, then ran his hand through her hairy cunt.

"Oh my. She is very wet and also has a very large clitoris." Peter told everyone. "But then, we like the women to leave themselves wet after they piss and also after they've been filled with pollen."

"Well." Agnes said. "I think we need to have a cocktail and a cigarette or two. I called Jim and he is on his way. Leo, do we tell our young novice that we only use given names here or do we keep calling her Sister Cecilia?"

"Tell everyone your given name Sister." Leo told her.

"My name is Marie" she told us. "I know Margie and Peter as well as John. But I am not sure about the others."

So, everyone introduced themselves, then Margie took off her robe and let Marie gaze upon her large teats and nipples as well as her hairy pussy. Margie was still wearing a black eight strap garter girdle and fully fashioned stockings with black seams and heels

"Do you like what you see Marie? Don't you agree that Peter also has a lovely cock? He may want to fuck you later this evening. Have you ever been fucked by a man?" Margie asked.

"Oh yes. My father fucked me when I was still nineteen. He and I were what you might call lovers. I think that is why I enjoy cock so much and I'm sure Sister Angela or Jean, as I know her now, will help me with some other things." Marie told us.

Leo said "John, why don't you get the cocktail set up ready so we can have some snacks and drinks. By then Jim should be here. I'll arrange for dinner to be brought in. Perhaps Jean will help you get the snacks ready."

Jean and I went to the kitchen and got a couple of snack trays prepared as well as drink mixes and beer. Jean told me she wanted to suck my cock before we took the snacks into the living room.

"Sure. Why not? Just push my foreskin back and have at it. Do you want to make me have an orgasm or do you just want to suck it for a minute or so?" I asked.

"I just want to suck it to see how it tastes and feels in my mouth." she replied. "I'll just suck it for a minute and then we'll get back to the group."

She pushed my long foreskin back over the head of my cock and stuffed my cock in her mouth. As she began sucking on it, I began getting an erection and it wasn't ten seconds until I was completely erect. She used her tongue and lips to play with it and after a minute or so, she pulled away and said "That was just fine. I enjoyed sucking it. Perhaps later this evening I'll do it again. Now we need to get the snacks to the group."

We went back to the living room with the snacks and beverage makings and got surprised. Margaret was wearing a black nursing bra and beige nylon stockings held up with roll garters just above her knees and was sitting on the love seat. Marie was lying across Margaret's lap suckling on her left teat. Margie had Marie's legs spread wide apart and had her face buried in Marie's cunt, lapping contentedly at her clitoris. Margaret's face showed a look of total contentment as Marie nursed her.

"Do you like nursing my teat Marie? My teats get very full during the day and I enjoy someone nursing them and relieving me of the milk they produce. If they don't get nursed I have to put the milking machine on them and put my milk in bottles. Is Margie doing a nice job of eating your pussy? Has she found your lovely clitoris yet? When she does and when she sucks it, she will make you orgasm two or three times. She is very good at sucking women's clitoris's as well as fucking men including Monsignor Leo." Margaret said.

Agnes was lying on the sofa with Monsignor Leo standing beside her. She was stroking his cock, pulling his foreskin back and forth.

"You fucking old cunt. If you don't stop that I'll be splashing my pollen all over your teats, so why don't you simply stick it in your mouth and suck me off? That way you'll get to drink my pollen." Leo told her.

With that Agnes opened her mouth, took Leo's cock in her mouth and began sucking it feverishly.

"That's it you old cunt. Just suck me off." Leo told her.

Agnes fondled Leo's nuts while she was sucking his cock and stopped momentarily and said "Get a couple of Ritz crackers off the snack tray. When you blast off I want you to put some of your pollen a couple of crackers and I'll have a pollen snack and a shot of whiskey. Then you can smear some more of your pollen on another cracker and I'll have a second one. Then I'll clean your fat cock off for you, you motherfucker. Now let me suck you off."

About a minute later Leo shot his semen in her mouth, then got a couple of crackers and smeared some semen on one and gave it to her. She wolfed it down and took a shot of whiskey from Leo and drank it down. Leo smeared pollen on another cracker and Agnes swallowed it too. Then she took Leo's cock back in her mouth and began cleaning it off.

Peter, with no one sucking his cock, came over to Agnes and Leo and said "Agnes, I'm going to eat your pussy and make you climax. I'm going to start with your big clitoris and suck it, then move down to your pee hole and suck on that too. Then I may stick my tongue up your cunt and play with that also."

With that Peter bent down, parted Agnes's cunt lips and proceeded to begin licking and sucking her engorged clitoris. He sucked gently and twisted her clit around in his mouth. Agnes wiggled and squirmed as he sucked off.

"Suck my pee hole Peter." Agnes said. "I may have to give you a little taste of the golden nectar, but you like that. You've had it from me before."

Peter sucked Agnes's pee hole and was treated to a little squirt of her warm piss. Then Peter said to Leo. "Stop sucking her teat for a minute and help me scoot her ass down on to the low arm rest. I'm going to give her a good fucking and fill her old cunt up with a load of baby batter."

Leo let loose of Agnes's teat and helped Peter get her ass down on the arm rest..

"Now you old fucking cunt, get ready for some meat going into your fucking pussy. While I'm fucking you Monsignor Leo is going to let you suck his cock some more and you may get treated to a double load of pollen when we are finished."

With that, Peter took hold of his very erect prick and shoved it all the way inside Agnes's wet cunt. She squealed with delight as he hit her cervix with the head of it and said "You big motherfucker. I just love it when you shove it inside me like that and hit my cervix. Now fuck me good and fill my cunt up with your baby batter."

With that Peter proceeded to pull his cock out and shoved it back in, doing that about thirty times until Agnes shouted. "Your fucking cock is going to explode inside me. It is getting so fucking big. Now blast off in me."

Peter arched his back and blew a load of sperm filled semen in her cunt, then pulled his spent cock out and let the rest of his semen drip across Agnes's gray haired pubes. Then he told Leo to move away so he could let Agnes suck his cock and clean it off for him. He moved up to her face and she grabbed his prick and stuffed it into her mouth sucking him as she did so.

"Agnes, you're simply an old fucking whore who likes to drink and fuck. I guess I know why Mac lets you stay here with he and Margaret. You can drink with Margaret and let him fuck you when he needs some pussy. Maybe you even suck his cock for him too." Peter said. "Now get some briefs or Directoire Knickers on so you don't get my pollen all over everything."

Margaret said to John. "Why don't you come over here and let our novice Marie see the nice package you have under your sheer briefs? She is new and just came over with Leo and Jean a few minutes ago. I'll bet she would love to see your prick and probably suck you off."

John moved over to where Margaret was lying and took Marie's hand and moved it to his groin. "Now Marie, pull my briefs down and take my prick and do whatever you would like to do with it. You can jack me off, suck me, play with my nuts or ask me to piss all over you."

Marie pulled John's cock out of his sheer briefs and exclaimed "Oh my God. It looks just like my daddy's cock except his foreskin isn't as long as yours. I'll enjoy sucking your cock and playing with your nuts too."

Leo said "Marie isn't a virgin. Her daddy fucked her while she was had just turned twenty. He had her on birth control pills when she was nineteen and made her wear garter belts and sheer full fashioned nylons to school everyday. No panties or knickers unless she was having her period. Otherwise it was commando for her. Even Jean was surprised to learn that. Her daddy began fucking her when she turned eighteen and taught her a lot of tricks. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, she missed having a period in January of her senior year in high school and became pregnant. However, she continued going to school and when she walked across the platform at the commencement ceremonies, her belly was big enough that it was obvious to everyone that she was with child."

"She gave birth to a little girl in September after she had graduated from high school and put her up for adoption. Marie then enrolled in college, got her degree and entered her Order as a novitiate. She has taken her vows and as of earlier today is going to reside in the rectory with Jean and myself. I'm sure the Bishop will be thrilled to learn that she will be available when he visits from time to time." Leo continued. "She will need some new lingerie though and I'm sure I can prevail upon Mac to take her shopping in Princeton so she can be properly measured and fitted for some lovely new items to wear."

"So this little whore is going to be living in the rectory with you and Jean?" Margie asked. "Can Peter and I come over once in awhile for business and to play with her?"

"I don't see any reason why you can't. She loves both cock and cunt. Loves to suck cocks as well as fuck them and loves cunts because she can suck the clit, play with the pee hole and suck a cunt." said Monsignor.

"Leo. You're simply a fucking cocks man who enjoys fucking anything with a pussy. I don't know how the bishop tolerates your behavior with women such as it is. Of course, I enjoy having your fat prick in my cunt every so often too as I'm sure Jean also enjoys it. But you're so blatant about it. I'm sure most women of the parish know you're fucking around womanizing. Hopefully you don't knock anyone up and cause an uproar. One of these days I'm going to get you alone and let you piss all over me then fuck me good, filling my old gray haired cunt up with your seed." Agnes told him.

"I'm much more discreet than what you make me Agnes. I don't just go around fucking women all the time. I don't even fuck your whore of a daughter unless she asks me to, which is very rare. She's a whore just like you are except she is also a drunk." Leo replied.

Jean suggested we stop the discussion and enjoy the beverages and snacks. After that we could watch each one who needed pee go out on the back stoop and pee. Marie thought that would be a fine thing to do especially if she got to watch Margie and Peter. She seemed fascinated with Peter and his long uncut peter, so she might want to let him fuck her later on in the evening.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Jean said she would answer it. Jim came into the room wearing his lingerie which consisted of a black eight strap garter girdle, sheer black stockings with a Havana heel, a black cut out bra, and patent leather two inch pumps. His uncut prick was dangling between his legs and Marie loudly exclaimed when she saw it. "Oh my God. Another long uncut prick to play with."

He was carrying several packages and set them down on the table. "Oh Jim. It's so good to see you again." exclaimed Agnes. "I must stop by the store you work at and see about buying a new pair of shoes from you. You would like that wouldn't you as you would get to see up my dress to see if I was wearing briefs or DK's."

"I do hope you stop by Agnes. It will be nice to watch you dash to the toilet to pee too." Jim replied. "Seems like you always have to pee when you come to Mel's store."

"Well. the cool air on my pussy makes me need to pee." Agnes said. "So it is good to be able to go when I get to the store. Now why don't you sit next to me so I can play with your lovely cock?"

I have some goodies for each of you." Jim exclaimed as he sat down next to Agnes. "Mel sent them with me when she found out I was coming here today. I think there is something for everyone including the new young lady who I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet. I think there is something from Mac for the new nun too."

Leo said. "This is Sister Cecilia, but she goes by the name of Marie. She is taking up residence in the rectory beginning tomorrow, but is here and going to party with us tonight. I think she is already fascinated by your cock Jim."

"Perhaps she would like to take a closer look at it right now." Jim replied. "I wouldn't be opposed to her handling it and perhaps even giving it a good sucking. She certainly has a nice hairy belly and pussy. Maybe I would even play with her hairy cunt while she sucked my prick."

So rather than sit next to Agnes, Jim moved over to sit next to Marie. As he sat down she spread her legs apart so he could get a good close look at the hair around her cunt lips. He quickly slipped his hand down between her legs and as he did so he exclaimed. "Your cunt is all fucking wet. Did you just pee or something?"

"I peed just before I came inside and I didn't wipe my pussy. Now you can play with me while I play with your fat uncut peter." Marie said.

She reached down between his legs and took hold of Jim's long uncut peter and began stroking it, moving the foreskin back then back over the head of it. As she stroked it his prick began to become erect and Jim said. "You little fucker, you're going to have me with a hard on in a minute and then I'll be shooting pollen all over the place. So slow down a little bit or you can put your mouth over it and suck it for a minute or two."

"I hope you have a few drinks because I want to watch you pee and see it flow through your lovely cunt hair Marie. You seem like a little whore and I'm sure Fr. Leo is going to love fucking your cunt and then you sucking on his fat peter." Jim replied.

"I think I will have a few drinks and I will let everyone know when I have to pee." Marie replied. "Now let's have some snacks and you can play the hair around my wet cunt."

We all adjourned to the eating area. The drinks that had been made were set out as well as the snacks. Jim made sure he sat next to Marie while I sat next to Margie. Leo sat next to Agnes and Margaret and Peter were next to each other. I was pretty sure that was how we were going to pair off for the night. There was some light banter about the table and everyone seemed to be enjoying the moment. Suddenly I saw Marie's left hand go down under the table and I surmised she had taken hold of Jim' cock again. Jim got this funny look on his face like he was really surprised and pleased at the same time. Obviously Marie was stroking his cock as we sat there.

Suddenly Agnes announced she needed to piss and right now. We all adjourned to the patio where she promptly spread her legs, bent her knees, and pulled her labia wide apart. Suddenly the piss just shot out of her urethra and sprayed about four feet in front of her.

Margie said. "Oh my God Agnes. I guess you did have to piss. I never shoot my piss that that. Mine only goes about two feet, but Peter loves it when I do that. But then he gets to lick my wet pussy when I finish and I love that too. He sucks my clit and makes me climax right there."

Agnes finished pissing and Leo slipped his hand between her legs and played with her very wet pussy. He stroked her a few times and got a lot of the excess pee off of her grey haired cunt.

No one else needed to pee so we went back inside and continued with our snacks and beverages. The doorbell rang and Jim told us it was probably dinner being delivered. Jean said she would slip on a robe and answer the door. Agnes told her there was money in the hallway to pay for it.

All we could hear was "Set it on the floor and I'll pay you." The door closed quietly and Jean came back carrying two bags and told us there were two more by the front door. Jim got up and went to get them. We could see he had about half an erection from Marie playing with his cock as we sat at the table.

He came back carrying the other two and just stayed in the kitchen with Jean setting dinner up for everyone. They set it on the sideboard and told everyone to get a plate and fix their own dinner. It was roast beef, small baked potatoes, salad, and sliced green beans. Everyone fixed their plate and Fr. Leo asked the blessing and we began eating.

When everyone was finished, there was coffee along with some fine brandy and also ice cream. Some took the brandy in their coffee and others put it on their ice cream for a brandy ice.

Suddenly, Margie told us she needed to pee and we could watch her if we wanted to. Everyone headed to the patio and like Agnes before her, Margie spread her legs apart, bent her knees, spread her labia apart and proceeded to begin pissing. It flew out of her pee hole and did go about two feet in front of her. When she finished I went to her and ran my hand through her forest of black hair, wiping as much pee off of her pussy as possible. Then I licked my hand to see what she tasted like. It was pretty bland with hardly any taste at all. Margaret told us she was going to piss too but it was just going to fall between her legs. Well, it did but some of it went down her thighs and legs and soaked her stockings.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12