Monsignor & Mommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very naughty Margaret." Leo told her. You're not supposed to piss on your stockings. I may have to give you five lashes with my quirt for being so naughty. When we go back inside I'll have you bend over the footstool and smack your pussy with it. That will remind you to not that again."

"Please don't hit me too hard Leo. The last time you smacked my pussy I was sore for five days afterward you hit me so hard." Margaret replied.

"Women are not supposed to piss and have it run down their legs." Leo told her. "Now let's go back inside and Jean will get my quirt from my overnight bag and I'll administer five swats with my quirt to her cunt. Then we can finish our drinks and snacks."

We headed in off the patio and sat down again to finish our beverages and snacks. When we were done, Jean went and got Leo's quirt and brought it to him. Everyone went to the living room where Leo had Margaret lie down on the ottoman. He had Jean and Marie pull Margaret's legs apart and as they did so, he laid the first blow on her hairy cunt lips.

"Ouch you motherfucker. That hurt." Margaret cried out. "I told you to not hit me so hard."

"That was a soft blow. I'll show you what a hard swat is." With that he hit her cunt a second time and it was much harder.

"Ouch. Not so hard. You're really hurting my cunt lips. One more and that's enough Leo." Margaret told him.

Leo hit her once more, told Jean and Marie they could let go of her legs, and told Margaret to get up off the ottoman. Peter helped her up and told her he would suck her cunt in a little while and would make her feel much better.

"Now you fucking whore. Don't piss on your stockings any more. Spread your legs further apart when you piss. Then I won't have to discipline you again." Leo told her.

"Well, I must have had some dried semen covering my pee hole when I began pissing and it caused my pee to run down my legs." Margaret told him.

"Well, whatever it was, don't let it happen again." Leo told her.

"Maybe I had some of your sperm filled semen in my cunt and it covered my pee hole" Margaret replied. "You do drench my cunt when you fuck me, you know. You're just a regular old cocks man like a lot of other men." she told him.

"Well, you seem to enjoy my cock well enough. You slobber all over it when you suck it." Leo told her.

"I happen to like sucking your prick you fool. I'm sure you have a lot of the hierarchy of the church fooled, including the bishop,. Although he may know about your sexual ventures too. I'm sure he knows of the weekly visits to the rectory by my mother who fucks your brains out. You're not fooling anyone with Sr. Jeanne living in the rectory with you too. You fucking her or having her suck your cock when you want her to." Margaret told him.

"She enjoys our little forays too. She can suck my cock with the best of them and she really enjoys playing with my foreskin too." Leo replied. "I'm not sure the Bishop knows about us, but if he did, I'm sure he wouldn't say anything. You see, I've caught him in a compromising position a couple of times where he had his cock in some parishioners cunt. Is Jean going to get fucked by you too or suck your fucking cock?"

To be continued with Monsignor and Mommy Part 3

12