All Comments on 'Monsoon Night'

by cloman25

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I find this story interesting because of the obvious cultural differences from my life here in the USA, yet it reveals that below the surface people are still people everywhere. Thank you very much for sharing this tender story with us!

ignastasignastasabout 11 years ago

A wonderful experience between the two very well narrated for the benefit of the readers, I do not take it merely as a story. And such stories never come to an therefore, it should not end but, continue for the benefit of one & all as an inspiration. May god bless them with eternal bliss, love and peaceful life in the times to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

absolutely stunning story.. descriptions are perfect. and emotions are amazing. well done!!

wrighterwrighterabout 11 years ago
beautiful touching

u r a great writer. its more of a love story than a erotic one. hats off to you, i loved every woprd of this. looking forward to more stories. im going to recommend this one to many of my friends.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing

This is by far THE BEST story I have read here. You should totally write more!! Keep up the good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Best I have Read

Yes, you have kindled memories from my past and for that I am grateful. I do not believe that you can improve on this story, perfection needs no correction.

Take care and continue to write.

eddie036

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
A sweet and lovely tale.

So good I forgot to be my usual pernickety self about the wee glitches, and gave you a five. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Really very romantic, beautiful love story, reminds me of my own.. This is how it should be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
romantic and erotic

a true pleasure reading your story thank you :)

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

The best form of erotica for me, is one that has romance. This story is a joy to read. The monsoons bring the earth to life and throw daily life into chaos. But it brought Ajay his love. The greedy hotel manager, the rickety bed, mosquitoes, the shyness, the years long affection: all are relatable. A wonderful story, overall. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous