Monsoon Rains of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks Allie and I went on a number of dates. We went to the movies, out dancing several times and out to dinner on a few occasions. We were becoming comfortable with each other and bolder with our flirtations. Our kisses evolved into make out sessions, each one successively leading to more explorations of each other's bodies. The Friday before Labor Day Allie invited me in her house for a glass of wine after a night of dancing.

Allie poured me a glass of wine and had me sit on her sofa. "Wait here while I change into something more comfortable," she directed me. Two minutes later she reappeared wearing only a t-shirt and panties.

"Close your eyes. I have a surprise," she commanded. "OK now open them," she said a moment later.

Allie stood in front of me without the t-shirt, her luscious large breasts practically in my face, her pink nipples erect. I could feel my cock twitching, coming alive and growing in my crotch.

"What do you think of my boobies?" she asked while playing with her breasts, bouncing them up and down.

"They are the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen," I responded in awe of them.

"Want to touch?" she asked grapping my right hand and placing it on her left tit.

Allie sat down next to me on the couch and we started kissing passionately while I fondled her massive globes. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth while our hands groped. I eventually broke away from her lips and started kissing my way down her neck, my goal was to land my lips on her hard nipples, sucking them one after the other.

"Bite them gently," Allie whispered as my mouth caressed her heavenly globes. Allie let out a sigh when I followed her suggestion. She was clearly enjoying the breast play.

"You feel rock hard," Allie said rubbing my crotch. "Can I feel it for real?" she asked.

"It is uncomfortable being crammed in my pants," I told her in hopes that she really did want to touch my raging cock. She got off the sofa and knelt in front of me. I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. Allie helped me take my pants and boxers all the way off. My cock stood at attention.

"Oh my god, it's so big and hard," she cried out. It was hard to imagine that a middle aged woman was touching a stiff penis for the first time in her life but that was the circumstance of Allie's life.

Allie bowed her head down and kissed the tip of my stiff rod and began stroking it.

"Is this alright?" she asked. "I've never done this before," she said.

"Dribble some saliva on it so your hand glides easy," I suggested.

"Spit on it?" she asked.

"Yes. That will work," I responded.

Allie didn't take her eyes off my cock while she stroked it with intention. Her soft hands felt like a velvet glove wrapped around my rock hard rod.

"A little faster," I told her feeling my orgasm welling. "Yes. That's it. Ahhh, " I moaned as my cum spewed out in Allies hand.

"Wow, that's exciting," Allie said as she held on to my cum covered cock.

"Thank you. That felt wonderful," I told her. I was surprised when Allie took her cum laden hand to her mouth and gave it a tentative lick. She looked at me and smiled. Then she licked the rest of my jizz from her hand. She went down and cleaned my deflating cock.

"I always wondered what it tastes like," she said. "I heard some girls say it was disgusting and others really like it. I kind of like it," she concluded.

Allie sat down beside again on the sofa. She had an expression of satisfaction as if she accomplished something very important to her.

"Next time I'm going to give you a blow job," she told me happily. "I've been watching some porn to learn how to do it but you'll have to guide me how you like it."

We sat for a while and chatted over a couple of more glasses of wine. The entire time I couldn't keep my eyes off her magnificent breasts. Allie told me when she was sixteen she was making out with a guy who all of sudden whipped out his cock and tried to force Allie to blow him. She said she was afraid and disgusted and that she had punched him really hard in the balls and ran away. That incident turned her off to boys and men until she met George a couple of years later.

"I'm getting there. Almost ready," Allie whispered in my ear as we embraced saying good night. For the first time in the past month I left Allie to go home completely satisfied. No need to masturbate that night.

Monday, Labor Day, we went to the community center for a cook out. Allie was a tease wearing short shorts and a very tight fitting blouse accentuating her large breasts. She was particularly flirtatious with the men drawing the ire of their wives. I enjoyed watching her blossom with such confidence in herself. We were playing horseshoes and when Allie went to retrieve hers from the ground, she lingered as she bent over giving the men an enticing view of her magnificent butt.

The sky started to cloud up in the early afternoon. It looked like we were in for some more monsoon rains. With the first few drops the party began to break up. Walking back to our homes the clouds unleashed a downpour. Allie and I frolicked along the way mimicking Fred Astaire dancing in the rain. We were completely soaked by the time we reach Allie's door.

I was about to give her a kiss and go to my house when she grabbed me, leading me into her home.

"I'm not done with you today, big boy," she said with a grin. We shed out clothes in the laundry room and Allie led me to the master bathroom where she handed me a towel.

"You asked me once what George and I did after we played in the rain," she said. "Now I'm going to show you."

We delicately dried each other off. I lingered on her breasts before making my way down to her soft tuff of blonde pubic hair. She had a neat compact pussy that looked delicious. She had told me how George orally pleased her. Now I was hoping for that opportunity.

We were dry entering back into the bedroom. Allie pulled down the sheets and laid down with her legs spread open begging me to feast on her inviting pussy. She didn't have to say a word. I went right where I needed to be.

I kissed her thighs making my way to the prize. My tongue lightly licked the length of her slit eliciting soft moans. I reached one hand up to fondle her breast while my tongue parted her lips and entered her vagina. I savored the sweet creamy taste of her womanly juices. She was already very wet from the sensuous arousal in the bathroom drying each other off.

Allie tacitly led me to what pleased her. She pulled the hood over her clit apart signaling my next move. I licked around her swollen love button.

"Suck on my clit," she moaned. "Oh yes. That's perfect," she cried out as I followed her direction. I put two fingers in her sopping wet pussy and started to explore inside her while I ministered to her clit. It didn't take long before she was cumming all over my face.

"You're wonderful," she told me. "Let's try sixty-nine. I always wondered how that would feel."

I rolled over and Allie positioned herself on top. The moment I felt her warm lips wrap around stiff cock she settled her pussy on my face. I licked and sucked her pussy while she did the same to my cock. It was like heaven. I played with her clit rubbing it vigorously while my tongue darted in and out of her open vagina.

"Holy fuck," I called out when she came like a firehose ejaculating, drowning my face.

"Let me get you a towel," she offered jumping out of the bed. "I should have warned you that I cum pretty hard, lots of juice," she apologized.

"That was great, erotic," I assured her. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Come here away from the wet spot," Allie directed me over on the bed. She spread my legs and nestled between them. She started licking my balls. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft.

"Watch. I've been practicing with a dildo," she said before she went down and took the entire length of my cock down her throat. A few seconds later she popped back up and gasped slightly. She went all the way down a second and a third time, each time a little longer. Then she went to town bobbing furiously. I reacted by thrusting my hips up to her rhythm.

"Allie, I'm going to cum," I called out to warn her. She just kept going until I exploded in her mouth. Ally choked a little but recovered quickly swallowing my entire load.

Allie and I laid side-by-side, she flat on her stomach and me on my side facing her, fondling her butt cheeks with one hand.

"I miss George," Allie started to say, "but I didn't know how much I missed with him, the pleasures of a hard cock and hot cum."

"There's a lot of life left, Allie," I told her. "Be grateful for the time you had with George and the new experiences to come."

"Before George died he made me promise to be with another man, a man who could satisfy me sexually," Allie said somewhat mournfully. "I told him I could never love another man but he insisted I would."

"Am I just a fulfillment of a promise you made to George, to satisfy your sexual needs?" I asked.

"No Dave," Allie replied. "You are becoming much more to me," she hesitated. "Maybe you are becoming George's prediction."

We laid there a while longer letting that conversation sink in.

"I'm getting hungry. It's almost eight o'clock," Allie said getting out of bed. "Should we order a pizza? I really don't feel like fixing anything.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Hang on while I get your clothes out of the drier," she said throwing on a robe on her way to the laundry room. She returned a minute later. "If you want to take a shower and clean up go ahead but I'm going to let the sweet smell of sex linger on my body longer," Allie laughed.

We ate pizza and drank red wine. It was getting late and Allie didn't specifically invite me to stay the night so I figured I should go home to my house next door. I was about to leave when Allie pulled me in for a kiss.

"I had a good time today," she said. "I would have asked you to stay the night but the bed is such a wreck," she paused then explained, "My heart needs to be ready before I can give you all I have. Come over for dinner tomorrow and plan on spending the night. I first need to know I can make it through an entire night with another man in my bed."

"I feel the same," I told her. "Sex is one thing and I know we both want something more. I too am not sure I can have with you what I had with Cindy but I want to give it a chance."

Tuesday morning I woke refreshed with a renewed vigor. I ran a few errands and worked around the house. My mind didn't dwell on Allie and the way our relationship was developing, I had a sense it was going to take its natural course and there was nothing I could do to change or direct any part of it.

Allie called me over for dinner about six that evening. I brought a small bag with a robe and a change of clothes for the following morning. Allie had made a pan of lasagna that was delicious. She was vibrant and feisty through our dinner conversation, in a way Cindy had been often. After dinner we sat in the living room next to each other on the sofa. We started making out a little like teenagers then Allie wanted to start a new conversation.

"Was Cindy your first when you got married?" she asked me. I knew what she meant about first.

"No. I was a bit of a playboy in college before I met Cindy," I told her.

"Now for the tough question. Did you ever cheat on Cindy?" Allie pressed.

"No," I said. "But it wasn't so much because I was saintly. It was more like Cindy could never get enough sex. She kept me perpetually exhausted I couldn't have cheated even if I wanted to," I explained.

Allie laughed. "So that's the secret to keeping a husband faithful."

"We had sex two or three times a day, every day except weekends then it was four or five times," I explained. "It did slow down as we got older but I was never left unsatisfied."

"OK then, I guess I know what's going to be expected from me," she chuckled.

Allie gave me a big wet sloppy kiss and stood up. "Stay right there," she ordered me. She disappeared into her bedroom and came out a minute later naked with a bath towel in hand.

"Excuse me," she said, "but I think you are over dressed for this party," she teased me. "Got this just in case," she said holding up the bath towel.

I quickly shed my clothing, my cock had already sprung ready at the site of her magnificent naked body. We started making out, groping and caressing each other while our lips travelled to all parts of each other's bodies. She disengaged abruptly.

"Shit. I knew I forgot something," she said deadpan. I looked at her perplexed. "The most important part of dinner," she informed me.

Allie took one of the cushions off the sofa and placed it on the floor. She draped the bath towel over it, sat down on the edge, leaned back and spread her legs wide, her vulva arched in the air.

"Dessert is served!" she exclaimed.

As I went down on the floor to enjoy Allies tasty offering I thought to myself what a wonderfully playful person she is and all the fun we could have together. I licked and slurped savoring her unrushed, letting her orgasm build slowly. Allie's butt squirmed on the towel as I went for her clit, flicking my tongue on her sensitive little knob.

"Oh Dave, my god, you're driving me crazy," Allie blurted out.

I put two fingers again into her pussy and finger fucked her rigorously.

"Oh my god, Dave," Allie cried out, the dam broke, a river spewed from her pussy, soaking the towel under her butt.

"That's so hot, Allie," I commented on her female ejaculation.

I sat back on the sofa with Allie kneeling between my legs, her warm lips wrapped around my cock. She licked and sucked my hard shaft.

"Fuck that feels good," I moaned. "You're so good." Allie picked up the pace so it didn't take long until I was cumming in her mouth. She savored it for a moment before swallowing.

"Let's go to bed and cuddle," she said.

We laid in bed nestled together like spoons. I fondled her breasts while we talked.

"Do you believe in heaven?" Allie asked.

"I don't know," I answered wondering what she was trying to get at.

"I wonder if George and Cindy could see us. Do you think they would approve?" she continued.

"I'm sure Cindy would want to see me be happy," I replied.

"Are you happy?" Allie asked. "Happy with me?"

"I couldn't imagine being with anyone but you now," I told her.

"Are we falling in love?" she inquired further.

"I'm beginning to think so," I said.

"Me too. I'm feeling a lot of emotions for you," Allie said before dozing off to sleep. I laid awake pressed against her warm sweet body for hours pondering how we would spend the rest of our lives together.

I woke in the morning to the sensation of warm lips on my hard morning wood. Allie noticed I was waking up and continued to bring me to a climax with her hand.

"Good morning sweetheart," Allie said while licking my cum off her hand. "I guess I was aroused seeing you with an erection this morning."

"Does that mean we passed the test?" I asked.

"Absolutely," Allie replied. "Now let's go have breakfast.

After breakfast Allie said she needed to run a few errands and do a couple of chores and that I should come back over to her house later, around four in the afternoon. We were expecting more monsoon rains in the afternoon.

The rain barely started at four when I walked next door to see Allie.

"It's beginning to rain," I said to the beautiful curvy woman of my desires. "I felt a few drops."

"Just in time then," she said with a smile.

The warm summer monsoon rains unleashed again, leaving us another opportunity to dance and prance around like a couple of silly teenagers. After a few minutes of such merriment, Allie grabbed my arm and led me in her house to the laundry room where once again we shed our wet clothes and made our way to her bedroom and the adjacent bathroom to dry each other off.

Allie lit the candles she had placed all around her bedroom. I watched her move with such grace. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautifully curved mature body. She told her smart speaker to play soft jazz. It was a perfect setting.

"Let's dance," she said. We did, our naked bodies pressed firmly against each other as we slow danced, practically in place by the foot of her bed. I couldn't help but to move a hand down her back and give her butt cheek a slight squeeze.

"You're getting frisky," she whispered softly in my ear. We kissed. I could feel her arousal, the wetness as she pressed her vulva against me.

"You don't seem to mind," I said reaching down to lightly rub her mound.

"Take me, Dave," she pleaded.

I laid her down on the bed showering kisses all over her lusciously seductive body. Gently I spread her legs open, positioning myself to enter her virgin pussy. The tip of my cock pushed slowly past her vaginal lips.

Allie began to cry. I stopped.

"Are you alright," I asked. "Maybe we shouldn't do this yet," I said wiping a tear from her face.

"I want to Dave," she said. "It felt wonderful but then a vision of George popped in my head," she explained.

We laid there silently, my cock was deflating from the emotional turmoil in me wondering how much I was falling in love with this gorgeous woman. We held on to each other for hours before I drifted off into sleep.

"Dave," I heard the voice of an angel beside me. "Dave," she said softly as I opened my eyes. "I had a dream," she said. "I saw George in my dream."

Allie was now kissing me and rubbing my cock and massaging my balls. I was getting hard.

"George told me what to do," she said. "How I should make love to you."

The candles were still flickering in the dark so I must not have slept too long. The music was still playing.

Allie went down on me to make sure I was fully aroused. She straddled me and pushed her wet vulva against the tip of my cock. She took me by her hand, guiding me in her sopping pussy. Slowly she lowered herself, the girth of my penis stretching the virgin vagina to accommodate me.

"Oh god," she moaned as I felt her slide the rest of the way down. "You fill me up, it's in so deep" she cried.

Slowly, Allie rocked back and forth on me. She was tight. "Dave," she cried out as she grinded her hips, my cock inside her.

"Roll her over and fuck her," said a voice in my head. "Just like you always did me," said Cindy in my imagination. I did what my departed wife instructed. "Not hard, don't be too forceful yet," said the voice.

Slowly I thrust my cock in and out of Allie. She moaned to the new sensation of being fucked by a real penis instead of a dildo. I closed my eyes for a moment and a vision of George popped in my head.

"Cum inside her. Let her feel that intensity. She will climax with you," said the vision of George. I opened my eyes and beheld the passion on Allie's face. I started to pound her with greater vigor.

I could feel my orgasm building. I needed to go faster to enhance its power. Allie was right with me in rhythm to my pelvic thrusts.

Allie and I screamed in unison as I pumped my seed into her, her vaginal muscles clamped tight on my cock and her back arched from the intensity of our orgasms. "Oh my god," she cried. I collapsed on her at we embraced. I was panting so hard it wasn't easy to kiss but I desperately needed to. We swapped each other's breath. Her pussy kept twitching on my cock as it slowly deflated inside her.

"Are you ok?" I asked after we had a few moments to calm down.

"My heart is still racing," Allie replied. "I couldn't feel better."

I went to the kitchen and got us each a glass of ice water. I glanced at the clock it was a little after midnight. Allie was sitting up in bed and quickly consumed the water.

"I could use some wine now," she said. I went back to the kitchen and poured us each a glass of red wine. We sat in bed sipping our wine.