Monsoon Rains of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allie," I blurted. "Dave," she said simultaneously as I called her name. We looked at each other and smiled. "You go first," I said.

"It was very strange," she said. "There were moments when we were making love when I saw George and Cindy. They were talking to me, encouraging me."

"Wow," I responded. "I saw Cindy and George too. They were telling me what to do," I confessed. "I know it had to be my imagination but they seemed so real."

Right then there was a connection that went beyond reality. Allie and I looked at each other believing.

"I'm so glad they were here with us," Allie said lovingly.

"I hope they always will be," I said.

The next few days Allie and I did nothing besides make love, talk, eat, drink and sleep. Most of that time we were naked together. One day we had just finished making love in the afternoon when it started to rain. Without hesitation we decided to dance naked in the backyard.

The monsoon rains came to an end. We decided to move in together. We chose Allie's house and I sold mine. It was like heaven on earth and we both swore George and Cindy were always there with us.

One Sunday afternoon after making love I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I didn't see my face, it was Cindy's.

"Ask her to marry you," Cindy said in a compelling voice. I stood there stunned for a minute.

Then I felt Allie's arms around me, her breasts pressed to my back. "Yes," she whispered in my ear. "George told me to say yes."

I turned around and kissed the beautiful woman I first saw dancing in the summer rain.

"Will you marry me?" I asked having the answer.

The end.