All Comments on 'Monster Fever'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Maree9999Maree9999over 11 years ago

Wow love the story thank you for sharing the story with us it was like i was there with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Regina??

What happened to Regina, she live or die? Otherwise great story

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Run out of good words

Lots of really good 5 stars. Very good plots, and i love that Regina is living up to her name: a queen (to her Spider- girl King) xD

kitchensixkitchensixover 11 years ago
This is awesome!

I really enjoyed this story. Very complex and very simple all at once. I'd like to hear more about how Arachne came to be. And the werewolf and Jonah were great, more about them wouldn't go over poorly either. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Impressed

Though I'll give you kudos for writing 11 Lit pages, nearly all of which was technically and grammatically correct (a nice change for Literotica) I wasn't impressed with your story or plot line. This reads like you went through the Top List of the Non-Human category, chose the best stories of each monster type, appropriated the achetypical characters, changed their names, and then strung the stories together. Nothing here is original. I've heard all these stories before. Had you done something original with them - anything, really - I might be inclined to give you a break, but it was all I could do to read through to the end. And in addition to the plot lines being unoriginal, your gender stereotypes were *painful.* All or your female characters, even the immortal undead, were squirting, whoring cum-sluts. I actually wanted Regina's brood of little baby spider-people to come back at the end and *eat* everybody, because *that* would've been a fitting end to this tale of monster crud. Too bad you made the obvious choice there, too. Just like a man...

Bobby_3111Bobby_3111over 11 years ago
Good story

Very good story, good work.

Eternal_WandererEternal_Wandererover 11 years ago

Excellent job! I really enjoyed this one!

MtannerMtannerover 11 years ago
Great story

@Anon wow man way to realy be critical with a enjoyable read. This was a well written story that was kind of a take on everything. If you are going to be that harsh why don't you post a story of your own so we can be "impressed".

PS: I included a spelling error or two for you just in case you want to pick apart my post, figured I would make it easy.

dreamdrakadreamdrakaover 11 years ago
<3

Loved the story. You should write a part 2.

LunaWindLunaWindover 11 years ago
Perfect

Great story. I loved the different adventures of each of the five, and that ending sets it up perfectly for more fun. Loved reading this.

magikman233magikman233about 11 years ago
wow anon,you're a dick

dude,what the hell. who the fuck are you to criticize someone else's stories when you yourself are too much of a coward to post as yourself and give them the chance to look at yours in return?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

Loved this story

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Thanks for the story. I liked the way you structured it. Not often we get five good stories in one.

Btw I agree with magikman...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one human with female monstrers and female humans.

could you write a harem story with a young male human with female monsters and humans? hope you think it over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

This was a very entertaining read! Though I would've figured Ally would've gotten pregnant from the wolf since they usually knot to get their females pregnant and she had been scared at the time. But awesome either way! Would love to see another!

The_Real_Jason_RevinThe_Real_Jason_Revinover 10 years ago

Two words: sequel please. This was great; well writen, well paced, and a good bit of humor too. (thought the sound-effect app was hillarious. "stupid Pikachu") The descriptions were very vivid and clear, my imagination never got lost. And even though it's all monster sex, it never felt too dark or too serious. These monsters just wanted to have a good time!

If you do write a sequel (which I urge that you do), maybe introduce one or two new monsters to change things up a bit? Maybe a new human male character so all the female monster scenes don't hinge on Greg. Or do some temporary transformations on the humans? Turn Ally into a were-bitch, make Sheena a mermaid for some kinky underwater sex with Greg.... You don't have to do any of this, btw; I'm just brainstormin'.

I almost never read stories on here that are longer than 5 pages. That's how much I enjoyed this. I am SO reading it again on Halloween!

One more thing. Do you play or have you heard of a game called Corruption of Champions? It has potions almost identical to the ones Zenobia used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT YES

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!!! you my friend have talent!! At first I looked at the page numbers and was like "OH GOD..." but then I got caught up in it and before I knew it it was over. It's a very good read and is very sexy and well written!! You should keep writing!! Whether it's sexual stories or actual novels, you should keep going with your writing skill!! If you are Intersted I have some ideas that you may use if you feel like making a sequel.

1. I think you should add more monsters. (Ex nagas, slimes, demons, kitsuns, etc.)

2. Maybe add more human characters?? And add a gay guy :3

3. You could include the characters in this one in the sequel. I'm sure we'ed all like to know what happens to all of them. Even Regina...

4. Maybe the characters in this story had children??

Anyway these are just suggestions in case you decide to make a sequel. Once again it was fantastic and I LOVED IT!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sequel PLEASE, that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg sequal sequal pleseeeeee

Omg i came 4 time reading this :o please please please please make a sequal wit the same characters one where the ended up pregnant that would be awesome to see a chang not only in the characters behavior but also in the monsters eg. (the 2 vamp girls violet pregnant with twins and lily ending up pregnant from Greg as well same for the other girls in the story and I love ovipos even though Regina was a bitch i want to see how having arachne's babies changes her and what the babies will turn out like because motherhood changes women a lot maybe if you make the sequal reginas attitude on her new will be positive 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 so again please please please please. Make a sequal with these characters im begging you hope you read and are convinced to make a sequel for this story because all of the peope i have directed to this story have loved it and they also want to read a sequel and that's all 5 of us so please indulge your adoring readers we all loved this story and have put it in favourites please make a sequel especially with Regina and arachne there's so much that can be done with thoes 2 characters in a sequal 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Elin90Elin90over 9 years ago
OMG !!

I'm not really into this genre but page 5 got my heart racing.

" ... He stepped over the log to stand in front of her and his large yellow eyes swept down her, lingering on her long, bare legs and her rising and falling tits in the low cut dress. “But this close, smelling you, I’ll spell it out. Three choices, sweetie; fight, flight, or fuck.” "

For any woman who's been caught in a "SITUATION" this is a must read !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Omg

please more about Regina, she was a total bitch but I Soo want to find out what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
omg great more...

so they go to the next sleepover as invited insert

kinky events here and they happen across regina

and arachne there please finish the story

TarotbTarotbover 8 years ago
I just wanted to say how AWESOME this was

The entire story is great, but the section with the vampires was simply inspired; it's so rare to see playful seduction and dominance done well. I would love to see a sequel... but at the same time, the story could stand on its own.

Either way, this was great; thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

i want to know what happened to Regina, and where are they going to meet this time, since there is an invitation?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Moar!

What happened to Regina and Arachne?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

LOVED IT!! This was an awesome Halloween story! So sexy. And even the bitch got hers in the end . . . Can't wait to read more of your stories. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

10/10, almost didnt make it through the first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was great!

That was a great story! I love the various monsters and how Regina got hers. Any chance for a sequel? I'd love for them to go back and stay. Maybe some impreg too?

SchwaAkariSchwaAkariover 2 years ago

I'm soooo glad I found this old gem again ;_; eternally one of my all-time favorites

A sequel might be pretty hot, but honestly this story as-is is perfect ♥

Regina and Arachne were by far my favorite, my heart warmed at the ending and I'm glad she got redeemed in the way that she did

wolfmaniac247wolfmaniac247over 1 year ago

Excellent story!! Like others I would like to see a sequel for the remaining characters.

LovesDancingLovesDancing11 months ago

Wonderful, well written and each part hot!

shadrachtshadracht15 days ago

Great story. You did a wonderful job making each scene different and still hot and exciting. It would have been nice to have some of the other girls caring more about theirr missing companipns, but I guess it's a good way to show a Contrast between Greg and the others.

.

truly, great job making Regina a totally horrible person 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous