Monster Fucker Eliza - Prologue

Story Info
An adventurer faces a goblin onslaught.
1.2k words
4.18
10.8k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

The air stunk of shit, brimmed with the incessant drone of cicadas, and Eliza knew she was utterly fucked. She was surrounded by a throng of goblins. The stunted, ugly, beady eyed runts slowly tightening their circle around her as she tried to keep them at bay with her sword. A thicket of trees flanked the entire loamy clearing making her escape the more difficult.

"Just a few Adelan Berries," he'd said.

Easy money, she'd thought. She should have known it wasn't going to be a cakewalk given the payment for a bunch of berries any dim-wit could find with a bit of effort, but it wasn't as if she really had any other options. What was a girl supposed to do when she was neck deep in debt to a cartel of arseholes, disowned by her stuck-up family, and more than a little tipsy in the middle of the day?

"You know, you could help," she said, swinging at a particularly eager goblin as she slowly attempted to back out of the shitshow she'd found herself in.

The blue floating fist-sized crystalline orb that was her supposed familiar just buzzed, giving her what she figured was the static-filled equivalent of," not my problem."

She scowled. The stupid thing had been apparently her mother's most powerful familiar, when the old bat was an adventurer. How the crone managed to get the judgmental piece of crap to do anything was beyond her. When she got back to town, she'd just sell the damn thing, she mused, swinging at another feisty goblin, then it'd have done something useful. Whatever the case though, if she didn't figure a way out of her current predicament, she'd be completely...

Thunk.

She whirled, her gaze locking onto her newest assailant as she rubbed the spot on her head, which had been pelted. She glared at the bulbous nosed goblin hidden amongst the shrubbery with a slingshot in its hand and the goblin version of a smug smile on its bumpy face.

"You," she started, only to be interrupted by another pellet to her shoulder. She cursed, whirled around and was met with another pellet. And, another, and soon enough she was being bombarded by the obnoxious things. They didn't so much as hurt, rather each one stung like someone flicking an ear. She'd normally have just waded through the volley, but given her slight inebriation and the furiosity she was being pelted she soon found herself attempting to protect herself from the onslaught of gunk-covered stone and mud pellets as the circle tightened and the goblins grew bolder. It was only a matter of...

She slipped, landed on her ass, and they pounced.

They tore and clawed at her. She swung, punched, and kicked, but it was to no avail, the damn things were on top of her and their sheer number was overwhelming.

She opened her mouth to utter a curse but was interrupted by a goblin's stubby filth-caked phallus plunging into her mouth as it gripped her flaxen hair and sent her head to the ground. It rutted in her mouth, slapping her chin with its blackened pigeon egg-sized testicles while its companions continued to tear into her.

It was madness and soon enough they'd ripped open her leather armor and shredded her good pair of riding pants, exposing her perky breasts with their oversized nipples and her hairy but groomed sex to the humid night air. Panic flooded her then and she clamped her legs closed, pinning a goblin's head between her toned thighs as she redoubled her efforts. She bucked and thrashed, freeing one hand only to gurgle out in pain as two goblins latched hungrily onto her sausage like nipples and the one between her thighs bit down with yellowed teeth. Sweet agony shot up her spine and within those heartbeats her legs were pried apart, the goblin between her legs thrust, plundering her unclaimed quim just as the one furiously face-fucking her squealed like a pig in heat and flooded her throat. Its cum was utterly repugnant, tasting like bad beer, half-rotten cheese and having the texture of lumpy mucus. It coated every portion of her mouth and poured down her throat. How the little bastard managed to produce so much cum was completely ridiculous, but Eliza didn't have time to process all of that, because with another squeal the goblin was unceremoniously shoved off and another cock was plunged into her mouth. An, just like the goblin before this one grabbed her head with knobby calloused fingers and pounded her mouth like a monkey in heat.

It was utterly degrading but the face-fucking wasn't the biggest thing on her mind, because in those handful of moments something had snapped and stirred to life within her, when her virginity was claimed. An ecstasy like no other bloomed, smothering her fight or flight response. She moaned, bucking her hips to meet the goblin's thrusts.

It responded in kind, pummeling her sex with unrelenting eagerness. Each pump stretched her cunt into a new shape as her slender sun-kissed body was rocked.

With an ear-splitting squeal the goblin dug into her thighs, bucked and came. A heat and euphoria she'd never known exploded in her loins causing her eyes to rollback into her head as her pussy spasmed and milked every drop of cum from the goblin's prick.

It was bliss and as she began to luxuriate in it another goblin shoved its way into her dripping sex, forcing her back into the white. She convulsed, a pleasured gurgle escaping her plugged-up mouth just as the prick in her throat came and another goblin scampered up her scraped and nicked-up body to plunge its warty cock between her tits and the bald liver-spotted heads of its kin.

Time blurred, cum and snot drooled from her nose, tears streaked her freckled face and she writhed in pleasure, somehow finding herself on all fours actively blowing a goblin while bucking like a bitch in heat on the goblin behind her. Dirt, mud, bites, and scrapes crisscrossed and matted her entire body along with the mingled sweat and fluids of nearly two dozen goblins, which now lay desiccated like prunes around her.

"More," she slurred, mucus hanging like threads from her cum-coated mouth and the scent of animalistic sex and an almost sickeningly sweet incense filling the air.

With a tired but eager groan another goblin dragged itself up from the pile and shoved its shriveled-up dick into her face as another one scampered up her body and claimed her once virgin backdoor.

"Fuck," she moaned, stretching out the word with lustful bliss before devouring the two cocks in front of her. She slurped, bobbing her stretched out mouth with sloppy abandon, while jacking-off another goblin, that had stumbled out of the heap.

A handful of heartbeats later the two crammed into her mouth spurted what little remained of their essence into the chasm that was Eliza's mouth and were quickly replaced by another. This one, however was riddled with veins, throbbing, and tasted like fresh garbage.

She moaned, letting the filth flood her senses as she fluttered her eyes open to find another goblin in front of her. No, not just one but nearly a dozen more, each of whom were eager, hungry, and not pruned.

She purred around the cock in her mouth and yelped as a pair of fresh dicks were shoved into her cum-packed ass and pussy. She orgasmed and set to wallowing in her new ecstasy.

Through it all her familiar sat floating, its unblinking crystalline facets watching everything with clinical detachment as its young master indulged and came to know her destiny.

YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers