Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 02

Story Info
A new job and more worldbuilding.
16.6k words
4.27
3.6k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

Author's note: Sorry about the long wait for the chapter, had to rework some parts and I've been busy with life and things. Anyway, hopefully y'all enjoy the chapter. Feedback is always welcome, and on another note, do y'all prefer the longer chapters with a complete story bit or would y'all prefer me to upload them in shorter bits?

XOXO

~Prologue

The moon hung full and heavy in the starlit sky, the air was blissfully cool, and Amelie prowled. The earth was damp beneath her paws and her muscles bristled with enough power to take down an elephant bull. Her claws and teeth could rend flesh from bone in a single stroke, her golden eyes turned night to day, and every five of her being never felt more alive than when she was out. There was something intoxicatingly primal and liberating about being in this form, and she knew of no better way to indulge in its visceral embrace than to hunt.

It probably wasn't the best use of her abilities and time, but it was far better than spending innumerable hours in mind-numbing boredom going over rite, ritual, and scripture, like Mother Agnes and Sister Adelaide. She was a goddess's damned Panthera, just because she also happened to be a princess as well didn't mean she couldn't have any fun. All work and no play would drive her insane, no matter how much she valued her responsibilities... besides what was the point of having a dozen other sisters if you couldn't shovel your chores onto them from time to time. It was the only responsible thing to do, after all that's what her older sisters had done, save Adelaide. That woman would drink fire if it meant access to more esoteric and archaic rituals.

Whatever the case, tonight there would be no prayers or incense laced conversations on this or that tidbit of arcane scripture. Tonight, she was out, and she had prey to catch.

Raising her black-furred head to the sky, she inhaled, letting the cool Kantack air fill her flared nostrils and tickle her overly sensitive whiskers. It flooded her, telling her of all the skittering and scampering creatures sulking about in the late hour. It was near maddening, but just as her body had been shaped into a predator's visage, the bestial portion of her mind parsed through the torrent of information and locked onto what she sought. And in that moment, the feline equivalent of a grin split her predatory face.

Muscles tensed and she bolted. She bounded through the thick jungle foliage, her steps silent, her breath steady, and her presence a frightening shadow for every creature with any sense of self-preservation. It was exhilarating, feeling the rush of air through her fur, the beat of her heart, and the scent of prey titillate her anticipation. And, before long she'd reached her target.

She slowed, prowling through the underbrush till she perched, crouching at the edge of a cliff.

Her prey stood, glistening in a pool of pristine water, surrounded by the sound of a gentle waterfall, untouched foliage, and the light of the moon. He was a glorious sight, like a wet dream made manifest. He stood tall, skin like polished mahogany, muscles like corded rope, and stark-naked.

It was a sight and one she'd been yearning for since the bald soldier sauntered into the village. He was the 2nd in command of a panther scouting party and a shoo-in for a captaincy, when he returned to the capital, if half of the gossip around the village was of any consequence. He was truly something and a prize any goddess loving woman would want, which made his refusals all the more titillating. .

He'd rebuffed every one of her advances on account of some nonsense about honor and duty, but there was no mistaking the smoldering nigh lecherous looks he kept giving her whenever he thought she wasn't looking, nor did it help his case any that he kept fucking every shrine maiden in the temple, that looked remotely like her.

She grinned, licking her chops as he stretched, glistening in the moonlight, accentuating the jagged scars running down his chest from pectoral to naval and putting his more than sizable phallus on full display. She'd have him and there would be no stopping her.

She tensed and vaulted. She sored through the air, and like the well-trained soldier he was, he reacted, shifting in an attempt to dodge. However, she was goddess-blessed, and no amount of training would make a mere man a match for her gifts.

She pounced, slamming him into the shallow pool.

He grunted, stunned.

She hissed, baring her fangs as her claws dug into his iron-hard pectorals.

He gasped as the pain lanced through his body as the hints of fear flashed in his dark eyes. It turned to shock and confusion as she leaned forward and licked his face.

She grinned, the expression looking more monstrous than playful on her bestial face," well, aren't you tasty," she purred as her feline features rippled away and her human visage took form. Her body was slick, slender, and taut like her feline form. Her hair was silken, black, and straight. Her skin was the color of milk-chocolate, her features sharp and angular, her lips full, and her eyes almond-shaped and golden.

"Prin..."

"Sssshhh," she cooed, silencing him with a finger as she pressed her pert breasts into his chest. "We will do this," she added, lashing her tail around his flaccid member.

He tensed.

She stroked.

He groaned and she smirked.

"And you will like it."

And he did, taking her fast and hard. He pummeled her pussy, stretching and leaving her wanting more. Amelie wasn't one for foreplay and with the soldier's savage rutting, he too didn't seem like one for it.

He pinned her against the slick rockface of the pool's trickling waterfall, slapping his heavy scrotum against her toned and pampered bum with each thrust. He rocked her body with his calloused fingers tight on her slender waist. It was euphoric and she ground her sex in tune to each thrust as she cried out in bliss. Her clit throbbed, her cunt writhed greedily, and every part of her womanhood tensed with anticipation. She was close and he...

"I'm," he started, only to be silenced as she kissed him, and hugged him like a spider with its prey caught.

He groaned, shuddering as his orgasm overtook him and he spewed rope after rope of his seed into her starving womb. It was what she was waiting for and in the beat of a heart, she too came, drenching the both of them in her juices.

"Prin," he started, panting.

"That was," she breathed, her body tender and her skin flushed from their efforts..."

She never finished as the world rocked with the sound of a thunderclap and lit up like a summer's day.

~Chapters

~Eliza/Lisa

An ear-splitting shriek and three bladed tigers bolted out from the jungle thicket. The creatures were lean, green, vicious, and had edged bone protrusions jutting out from their limbs. They weren't a rare species in the Kantack jungle, but this far south of the Rio they were uncommon enough to be worth a pretty penny. And, given how the narwhal contract had turned out to be, Eliza and Lisa were in serious need of the money.

The tigers stalked, circling Eliza in an ever-tightening noose. The verdant-furred creatures yipped and snarled, bearing their glistening sabers and barbed tongues. Most would have collapsed in fear, but with her sword in hand and her familiar a few paces behind her, Eliza could have taken on a dragon-ogre. It also didn't hurt that Lisa was perched on the branch of one of the towering trees that surrounded the clearing with a rifle aimed at the feline mess.

Another snarl escaped from the tigers' maws and Eliza spat. The closest big cat leaped, claws out and fangs bared. The other two followed and Eliza slid under, dodging the tangle of bladed appendages just as the sound of a cannon boomed.

Eliza tumbled and the tigers collided in a bloody heap.

Righting herself a moment later Eliza strutted over to the yipping and snarling tangle. One of the tigers was dead, pinning its companions under its bloody bulk.

Inhaling, Eliza struck a heartbeat later, putting the rest of the creatures out of their misery.

Lisa strode up a few moments later with her rifle slung over her shoulder. She was as always dressed in a loose patchwork dress with a pair of work boots and her hair tied in a severe pony tail.

"So," Lisa said.

Eliza nodded," that was easy."

"Yeah."

"Is it enough though?"

"Should be," Lisa replied, looking over the corpses," we'll just have to make sure that Xin gives us a fair deal for them."

Eliza snorted," that's harder than finding water in a desert."

Lisa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose," true," she said, looking over the pile again," can you skin them?"

Eliza's response was an incredulous look," not unless you want a jigsaw puzzle."

"Fair enough," Lisa said tiredly," there's bound to be a butcher in Shijin. It'll cost us but," she trailed off, her eyes taking on the distant look they always took when she was in the middle of what Eliza liked to call, thinking about things I'd rather not think about. "With the mark-up and accounting for..." Lisa mumbled, nodding to herself," It'll be tight, but we should have enough."

Eliza shrugged," so, dinner then?"

Lisa shook her head," is that all you can think about?"

"It's better than what you spend money on."

Lisa rolled her eyes," whatever," she said," but, yeah we can pick up something in Shijin' you're not the only one tired of hardtack and jerky."

Between lugging their kill out of the outlying jungle and buying a ride up the river from a sunbaked and lanky man, who smelled more of fish than an ocean, they made it back to Shijin by midafternoon. The port city of Shijin sat at the mouth of the Rio de la Sol, its myriad harbors reaching out like grasping tentacles while hundreds of ships in all manner of construction jockeyed for space. Thousands of buildings in varying shapes and sizes swallowed the landscape on both banks of the mighty river, while the city's thousands upon thousands of citizens and visitors ambled about its crowded thoroughfares.

Shijin was a hive of activity and to most the only decent display of civilization on an otherwise treacherous continent. And Lisa loved it. Eliza on the other hand looked like a sour grape, whenever they entered a place with more than 10 buildings and more people than she could count. However, Eliza's preference was the last thing on Lisa's mind as she stared down the scowling, bulbous-nosed, bloated whale of a man she was currently haggling with.

"1000 knuckles," Xin snarled," those pelts aren't worth the boards they're strung up on."

"1500," Lisa retorted," and, we both know they're worth more than that, Buta."

"Bah," Xin spat," on my mother's ass. 1100, take it or leave it."

"1400."

"1150."

"1200."

"1300."

"deal," Lisa smirked.

Xin blinked, scowled, and spat," bah, fine. 1300 for the pelts and bones."

Lisa gave him a sour look, biting back a cutting reply as she shook his hand. She'd been planning on selling the bones to another merchant but given their current finances and the sometimes-volatile liquidity of blade tiger bones... this was probably one of the best deals they could come across in their shrinking window. Besides, no matter how much she hated not squeezing out all the profit they could from the hunt, they'd made enough to cover their debts for the month with barely anything left over. If they were ever going to regain any sense of stability they were going to need to do something big, especially after...

"That was something," Eliza interrupted as they exited Xin's storefront.

"Huh?" Lisa said as she recounted their promissory notes.

Eliza shook her head," nothing, so dinner?"

"Might as well," Lisa said, securing their payment as they strode into the bustling crowd with Eliza's familiar floating on just right behind them.

~Alex

Alex picked lazily at the scraps of food in his plate as the raucous sound of the tavern filled his ears. It'd been about six months since the incident and he still felt like shit about the whole thing. If only...

He shook his head, now wasn't the time to be thinking about that again. If it wasn't, then what was he doing in one of the busiest taverns in a corpulent city on a gods forsaken continent.

He would do it. He could do it. James was worth it. They still loved each other; his family be damned.

"If he loved you, then why did he leave?" A voice whispered in the back of his mind, stirring up the memory of that night and the subsequent days again.

Alex shook his head," he had no other choice," he repeated to himself," he had..."

The sound of a slamming door and a booming masculine voice snapped Alex out of his spiraling thoughts in time to see a ruddy-faced man with more muscles than a mountain ogre slam a monster of a creature onto a table. The whisker fish was an ugly bloated thing that resembled a cross between a crocodile and a catfish. Its skin was a slimy black and green, its mouth a gaping hole flanked by two bulb-tipped whiskers, its four stubby clawed feet were bound to its side, and its pointed and nearly meter long tail thrashed about furiously. The river-bound monstrosity was something and for the man and his friends to catch and lug one about so casually, they might be the best for what he was planning.

"Get that stinking fish off my table, you dolt!" A stout and heavily buxom woman bellowed, stomping over to the throng of hunters, a ladle, and a hand on her hip.

The ruddy-faced man chuckled," one whisker fish as ordered, Diane."

"And what am I supposed to do with it? The damn thing is still alive," Diane huffed, scowling at the hunter.

He shrugged," you said fresh, and I got you fresh," he said smugly," so, how about it?"

Diane huffed, turning around," kill it and bring it out back before it damages my tables," she said, heading into the tavern's kitchen.

The man smirked, his eyes unabashedly ogling the woman's ass.

"What, can't get laid without paying for it, Toyoda?" A feminine voice snickered as Diane stepped into the kitchen.

Toyoda glared," what's it to you, blondie?" He spat," Not like you lot are good for anything."

"Wanna bet?" the blonde, green-eyed, and freckled woman retorted, raising her mug of ale.

"Bah, you do nothing but drink," he said," what was the last thing you lot hunted? A bog carp?" He added, eliciting a bout of laughter from his crew.

The woman smirked," wouldn't you like to know," she said," but for your information, blade tigers."

Alex quirked an eyebrow; blade tigers were vicious things and to hunt one let alone a pack from the sounds of it, was something. Maybe... He thought, turning his attention to the slender blonde and the brunette busily poking the blonde in the shoulder.

The hunter huffed," fat chance, blondie," he added, hoisting up his catch," I'll believe it when the Rio dries up and the empress shows her tits."

The hunter stomped away a moment later with his catch wriggling on his shoulder.

"What was that for?" The blonde asked, looking up at the brunette.

The taller woman just shook her head and replied with a look.

The blonde rolled her eyes," he's still an ass."

"And we still need money," the brunette said, picking at her scraps with a fork.

"Doesn't mean we have to be nice to him."

"And, it doesn't mean you have to antagonize him," the brunette retorted," if..." It was at this point Alex tuned them out as his mind considered how to proceed. If he was going to succeed, he needed skilled hunters. And, from the look of things, his pickings were pretty slim all things considered.

The red-faced hunter was probably the strongest one in the tavern, but given how temperamental he seemed along with his burly companions... They were clearly out of his consideration. The other hunters in the tavern looked to be more or less a motley crew. He could have gone to a guild office, but given his own resources, that along with a million other things were definitely out of the question. Which meant...

He once again returned his attention to the pair. He sighed. It was better than nothing, he thought, shuffling over to the bar.

He slumped onto the stool, motioned for a drink, and said," and two for them."

They turned their heads.

He nodded, the blonde smiled, and the brunette gave him a dubious look.

"Thank you," the blonde said, raising her mostly empty mug.

"You're welcome," he replied," by the way, are you two still looking for a job?"

~Alex/Eliza/Lisa

The tavern was still a raucous mess and Eliza was nursing her sixth mug of fermented goat's milk and ginseng, how the green-eyed woman guzzled down the stuff was beyond Lisa, but it was the last thing on her mind.

"So," Lisa said, looking at their would-be client," you want to capture a vine-lasher?"

Alex nodded," yes," the boy said, before there was no other word for the pale, almond-eyed, and dark-haired youth. He could have passed for a girl if it weren't for his slight stubble and the brooding hunch he seemed to slump into subconsciously.

"And you want us to help you?" She asked with a nod.

Again, he nodded," yes."

"We'll take it," Eliza slurred, waving her mug..

Lisa scowled then shook her head with a sigh," why aren't you asking one of the guild hunters or just buying one of those monstrosities?" She asked," from your clothes and accent, you don't seem to be lacking in the money department, so what's this about?" She added, looking pointedly at the young man.

"Stop being so mean, Lisa," Eliza slurred before raising her mug and calling out," Sushi another one."

Ignoring her drunken companion Lisa returned her attention to Alex. It wasn't that she didn't want to take his offer, but it just seemed almost too good to be true. And, if she'd learned anything in her travels it was always best to double check.

"I... I," Alex started, gulping between his words before slumping with a sigh as he came to a decision with a shake of his head. This was a mistake," he said," I'll just ask someone else."

"Stay, stay," Eliza garbled, waving her frothy mug as she smacked the bar maid on her bum.

Sushi scowled," no more," she spat before stomping off to Eliza's giggles.

"Look," Lisa said, placing a hand on Alex's as he made to stand," capturing a vine-lasher is dangerous and I'm more than certain we can do it," she said, looking him in the eyes," but I will not put Eliza and I into harm's way unless I know why we're doing it."

Alex stood, his mind roiling with conflicting emotions and thoughts as he stared into Lisa's hazel-colored eyes. There was so much he wanted to say, but given what he planned... A shudder ran through his body as he came to a decision and sat back down. A half-truth was better than nothing.

~Eliza/Lisa

The moon hung high in a star and cloud filled sky. Even at this late hour, the city of Shijin was a beehive of activity and Lisa was glad to be heading home. Though she wished she didn't have to carry Eliza's drunken and half stupored self-down the barely lit and narrow street leading to the rented hovel they called a home in the city. They really needed to talk about Eliza's problem, especially given how often she drank herself into inebriation these days. It was becoming... problematic.

Then again...

She shook her head with a sigh as they slowly plodded on with Eliza's familiar floating just a step behind.

"Why you so mean?" Eliza slurred, spittle drooling from her lips.

Lisa looked down at her friend.

"He was such a nice boy," Eliza added, looking up with her doey green eyes," we should have taken it," she garbled," taken the job," she continued in a sing song manner as she rested her head on Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa sighed, adjusting their already compromising posture and attempted to return to their plodding pace only to be interrupted by a scream and muffled activity.

YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers