Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, that was Shijin for you, she thought, rolling her shoulder to feel the weight of her rifle still slung on her free shoulder. It was...

The scream split the air again. She was about to turn away and head in the opposite direction, when Eliza stirred, mumbling," the boy."

It was at this point that Lisa recognized the scream as it was once again muffled.

She sighed. Leave it for a drunk an Eliza to be her moral compass.. Feeling the weight of the rifle slung on her shoulder, she set Eliza against a wall, popped two dummy rounds and a live round into the three-chambers of her revolving rifle. She may be helping, but she wasn't about to kill someone without being forced to. Looking up at Eliza's ever present familiar , she nodded then plodded gingerly towards the alley with her rifle ready.

Alex was pinned against a wall with what looked like a knife at his throat and three roughly dressed men surrounding him.

They were mumbling something, but Lisa wasn't paying attention. She just raised her weapon, cocked the hammer as loudly as possible, and said," drop it."

The group turned, and the one with the knife spat," get lost gaijin. This is..."

"Xin-way," she interrupted incredulously," what are you doing?"

The boy scowled, his dark almond-shaped eyes narrowing," what's it to..."

"Um," another of the would-be muggers started from his crouched position," it's..."

"Lou-way," Lisa cut in," what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be studying?" She added, looking at the crouched boy," and, you Tzu-shi," she continued, shaking her head as she gazed at the tallest of the bunch," what would Sushi think?"

The boy paled, his gangly frame going as stiff as a board," um, maybe we should," he started, only to be interrupted by Xin-way, who just glared with his teeth bared.

"We ain't going anywhere, gaijin," he snarled," there are three of us and you..."

Lisa sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose," look," she said," I'm not the one with the rifle pointed at them, and I don't think Diane would appreciate finding out that her son died because he was being stupid, and didn't take an out when it was presented," she added, making a show of pulling back the hammer.

"Look," Xin-way started, his glare sharp enough to flay skin from flesh while his companions' eyes bugged out. The two nodded to each other, grabbed the petulant youth, and scampered out with apologies on their lips.

Lisa shook her head watching the idiots scurry away. She'd have to talk to Diane about those boys, she thought, turning back to Alex.

"Thanks," the pale young man groaned, rubbing his neck.

"It's no problem," she replied nonchalantly, only to wince as Alex stepped into the dim light of the street. His face was bruised and the swelling around his eyes would turn black in a few hours.

"I should," Alex started.

Lisa shook her head," our place is just a few minutes from here," she said," it's not much but it's safer than walking these streets alone."

And, so after ten minutes, snippets of Eliza's alcohol fueled mumblings, and a dozen or so creaking stairs, the three found themselves in the one-bedroom closet, Eliza and Lisa called home. The space was sparce, two beds, a table, two chairs, an armoire, and a door leading to a bathroom. It was cramped but it was home and a better use of their limited resources, when it came to living in the never-sleeping city.

"Tea?" Lisa asked, settling into a chair after she'd put Eliza to bed.

"No thank you," Alex answered with a pained grimace," thanks again."

"It's no problem," she answered, taking a sip from her chipped teacup," those three are mostly idiots."

"You know them?"

"Not really," she said," I know their mothers, but not as well as Eliza does."

He nodded," thanks again though, don't know what I'd have done."

Lisa shrugged," did they take anything?"

"Other than my pride," he said with an anxious chuckle," just my coin purse," he added, his expression turning somber.

Lisa nodded as she sipped, letting the bitter tea settle on her tongue," I see, so..."

It was at this point Alex started sniffling with tears welling up in his eyes.

Lisa quirked an eyebrow.

"I, I," he sniffled," I can't. it'll... he'll..."

Lisa sighed, placing her cup down. It was probably a bad idea, given their current circumstance, but... "we'll take the job."

~Harold

And, across the ninth bridge and on the other side of the city, Harold, otherwise known as the dandy bastard, the three-fingered pretty-boy, and the third most wanted man in Shijin, crouched. He was perched on the sloped roof of a guard tower like some grimacing gargoyle, directly across from his target, the general's tower and the beauty that resided within it.

Though the man known as General Goh was nothing but a stone-faced asshole, his walled in estate was truly something. It was after all a near replica of the capital city's Gon Estate, minus its three secondary living towers.

Four guard towers formed the corners of the estate's nearly 10foot tall white plaster and mortar walls. A large koi pond sat nestled in a grove of fruiting and flowering trees imported directly from the imperial city. A handful of small shrines dedicated to various minor spirits dotted the estate, connected to each other by a spiderweb of narrow cobblestone paths. Beyond the towering red and black monstrosity to overcompensation that was the general's home, two smaller houses sat on the compound, flanking the tower on opposite ends. And connecting these buildings was an elevated and shaded veranda.

Guards patrolled the property at regular intervals with the myriad number of paper lanterns crisscrossing the compound casting them in ominous light. And, even at this hour a handful of servants scampered about, dressed in their fine silks, and carrying pots and trays laden with food and other knickknacks.

Sneaking onto the head of the city guard's home would have been impossible for most, but there was a reason Harold was the third most wanted man in Shijin. Though in his opinion it was really unfair to be listed next to people like the butcher of Serpent's Hollow, Madame Zhizhu, and their ilk, given he wasn't a genocidal psychopath or the leader of an extortionist ring that spanned an empire. He was just a thief, a damn good one by most metrics, and someone who enjoyed the finer things in life.

With his final scan of the property done, Harold looked up, locking his eyes on the tower's ninth floor and his target. He licked his lips, his dark eyes glinted, and his cock twitched with anticipation of the night to come.

Exhaling he cleared his mind and strutted silently to the pointed center of the guard tower. Turning to face his target once more, he breathed, steadied his heart, sprinted, and leaped the 300 or so feet to his mark. The jump would have been impossible, but thanks to a minor enchantment woven into his two-toed boots, courtesy of an ancient but somehow still comely traveling bog-witch, he flew across the distance like an arrow. The jump might have been smooth, but his landing left much to be desired.

He struck the seventh floor's wall with a muffled splat and groaned from the impact. It hurt like hell, but he didn't have time to worry, because he started to slide down the wall. He scrambled, kicking at open air, then realized he'd already come to a stop with the soles of his feet flush against the elevated edge of the sixth floor's roof.

Shaking his head at his ill-conceived panic, he started his climb to his prize, ignoring the slowly dulling ache in his body. The climb was easy, and with his hooked gloves they were a cakewalk.

It still took him awhile, but he eventually made it up and peered through the Lady's open window.

Beatrix's room was a mess of baroque and gold filigreed furniture with papered walls decorated with elegant portraits in varying styles. Various baubles worth more than most people made in a year lay scattered about the woman's gaudy room. However, they were the second thing on Harold's mind, given the first was the sight of Lady Beatrix bent over and shimming out of her dress in her room's private bath.

The Lady Beatrix was plump by most metrics and a downright whale by imperial court standards, an observation only exaggerated by her petite frame and more than generous curves. She wore her golden hair in a beehive with enough over-compensation to rival her husband's tower. She wore a vault's worth of jewelry that accented her fair skin, and with her plush and fat derriere mere feet from him, Harold couldn't wait any longer.

He licked his lips, his eyes glinting with hunger as he crept into her room like a stalking spider. She was still bent over by the time he'd glided up behind her.

"Hey, beautiful," he cooed, pressing his erection between her fat cheeks.

She yelped, causing her mammoth mummeries and jewels to jiggle and jingle before she sighed in relief a moment later.

"Oh, it's you," she said with exaggerated exasperation.

Harold arched an eyebrow," oh, is that so?" He asked, looking at their reflections in her room's wall mounted mirror. They looked utterly ridiculous. He stood at least two heads taller than Beatrix, but his lithe black cotton bound body was hidden behind her wide frame with only the portion of his face above his cheeks visible.

She huffed, turning around to scowl up at his insufferably smug face with its slightly crooked nose and mop of dark brown hair with her arms crossed," you almost gave me a heart-attack, you idiot. You're lucky the guards are completely daft."

"If that's the case," he replied, bringing his face towards her as he cupped her rounded chin.

She turned her head as he whispered the rest into her ears," then no one will hear me having my way with you."

She sniffed dismissively, but the blush in her cheeks betrayed her," then I'll scream."

"Then, everyone will know what an unfaithful wife you've been," he continued, expertly untangling the intricate golden latches and chains interlaced into her beehive. With a flick of his finger, the hive collapsed, framing her pouting face with her curly locks. With another flick of his finger he undid the clasp that held her layered gem-filled golden necklace, crumpling the glamour, that hid her less than human features.

She gasped, feeling the magic shimmer over her, and shuddered as a cool breeze tickled the thumb-sized horns, that protruded from her forehead.

"That's..." She started, only to moan as Harold ran a hand through the fine fur of her thunderous thighs and groped her bountiful bum.

"Better," he finished, eliciting another shudder from her.

Beatrix was a beast-kin, half, but still a beast-kin as far as most people were concerned. However, the combination of her bestial bovine half from her tiny horns, to her finely furred legs, to her tail and cloven feet intermingled with her plump and ample curves and loveable face were Harold's greatest turn-on, if his already drooling cock had anything to say about it.

Tilting her head to face him again, he said," why don't we have a little fun then?"

She breathed heavily, her blush spreading," we have all night," she panted," Goh won't be home for another week."

He smiled and met her painted full lips, their tongues dancing as the kiss deepened.

"Then let's," he said, breaking the kiss with her sweet and creamy taste on his tongue and a thread of saliva connecting their lips.

~Harold

Harold groaned as he awoke. Every bit of his body was either sore or tender, and not even Beatrix's hedonistically soft bed could relieve the ache. The night had been a ruckus affair as he, no, they writhed in each other's embrace from head to polished hoof. Taking each other in whichever and whatever position came to their lust addled minds.

And, as his eyelids dragged themselves open and his eyes adjusted to the sun's morning rays streaming through Beatrix's open window, he was reminded just how insatiable the woman could be.

"Morning," he greeted groggily with a smile tugging at his lips.

Beatrix looked up, her eyes glinting with mirth as they met his, and she drew her fat lips up his engorged prick. "Morning," she replied, sitting up with a hand still wrapped around his dick. "Thought I'd get some breakfast," she added, tightening her grip.

He chuckled, masking his moan," didn't you get enough last night?"

"Not when you're around," she answered, stroking up his phallus, gathering up the saliva and pre coating his cock before licking her coated digits. "you're just too tasty," she finished, popping the last finger from her mouth.

He smiled," what about me?"

"What about?" She asked, arching one finely trimmed eyebrow.

"Well," he replied, his gaze falling onto her massive milky mummeries with their saucer-sized areolas.

"Well," she said, hefting her teats," these are only for men of reputable dispute," she added, licking the milk from one sopping nipple," and not."

Harold lunged.

She yelped and Harold began.

"You monster," she giggled, slapping ineffectually at his body as he tickled her," you dirty scoundrel," she added as his fingers titillated her armpits, sending her into another giggling fit, only for her to moan as his lips met her swollen clit.

"Oh, that's, fuck."

Harold smirked, drawing his tongue up her slick slit before sucking on her nub like a raw oyster before letting go and lapping at her honeypot and repeating the process.

"That's it," she breathed, digging her hand into his hair," keep doing that," she continued, pinching one of her teats, beading more of her sweet cream. "I'm so..."

Pop, and with that he let go leaving her panting and his dick throbbing.

Coming down from her near high with her cheeks still flushed and her loins tight with anticipation," why'd you stop?"

He smirked, looming over her on all fours.

"Oh," she purred, smiling back, spreading her legs, and parting her pussy lips a moment later. "Do it, you filthy scoundrel."

And he did, hilting himself in one go.

"Fuck," they both moaned, electric pleasure sparking between both of them, only for their bliss to shatter as her doors burst open and for her husband to strut in with a cadre of guards on his heels..

~Eliza/Lisa

Between haggling for supplies, Eliza's hangover, and chartering a junk to take them up river, it'd taken two days, but they were finally off. And, as the rickety single-sail ship plodded up the Rio Lisa slouched on the boat's rail, the scent of salt and mud tickling her nose as her mind wandered. Between their current finances and Alex's circumstances they'd agreed to take on his offer. There was still something the boy wasn't telling them, but she'd still agreed to take his job. It was probably a bad idea, but she had a soft spot for a sob story and given how she'd met Eliza she couldn't leave the kid in such a shit show. She sighed.

"It's still probably a bad idea," she muttered.

"You okay," Eliza asked, reclining on the rail besides Lisa.

"Yeah," Lisa sighed.

Eliza gave her a dubious look as she looked down at her partner.

"Don't give me that look," Lisa chided.

Eliza continued to stare.

With another sigh Lisa relented, turning to recline onto the rail as well," just thinking."

"Bout?"

Lisa waved her hand about," stuff and this job," she said," it's just..." A tired breath.

"Like the narwhal contract," Eliza said, quirking an eyebrow.

"You know."

"I know," Eliza added," we got screwed on that one. It happens," Eliza added with a shrug," it's not your fault."

"I know, but it doesn't make me feel any better," she said," and with this one," she continued, her voice trailing off," we're probably not gonna get paid," she added, looking at Eliza.

Eliza shrugged," it doesn't matter."

Lisa gave her an incredulous look.

Eliza snorted," it doesn't matter," she repeated," we still have a few hundred back in Tyre don't we?"

"So?"

Eliza nodded," that's enough to cover at least next month's payment, and the old hag doesn't really care about the money. She just does it because... you know."

Lisa slumped, blowing a strand of hair from her face," you know, you're something else," she said," but still..."

"Still nothing," Eliza said," it's the interior, we're bound to find some crazy stuff even if the kid reneges."

"Where is he anyway?"

"Last I saw, he was trying not to throw up his dinner."

Lisa snorted with a shake of her head.

"Yeah," Eliza added," boats aren't his thing," she added," wonder how he made it all the way from Tulease without throwing up his stomach."

Lisa quirked an eyebrow," thought he was imperial?"

Eliza shrugged," he looks like one, but the accent is definitely from Tulease."

Lisa gave her a questioning look," we haven't been that far north."

Again, Eliza shrugged," neither have I, but the hag used to entertain guests from the Lux Collegium every year," she said, looking out at the lapping waves.

"huh," Lisa said, looking out as well. She'd almost forgotten that Eliza's mother was wealthier than most barons or dukes if her home in Tyre was anything to go by.

They stood there in companionable silence watching as the scenery drifted by and as half a dozen silver-feathered herons pick their way across the river to pluck up fishes with their pointed beaks.

The ship's only deckhand stood on the opposite side of the bridge, busily working at a knot while giving the pair darting glances from time to time.

"So," Eliza said after a while.

"SO?"

"The deckhand."

"What about him?"

Eliza gave her a knowing look.

Lisa shrugged," he's cute, but."

Eliza rolled her eyes," the kid is gonna twist his neck off by the time we get off with how much he keeps glancing at you."

"Maybe it's you."

Eliza gave her an incredulous look," I'm not the one with half my tits out."

"Hey," Lisa pouted, smacking Eliza's shoulder," they're not out," she added, cupping her breasts.

Eliza snorted," as if," she said, cocking her head towards the staring deckhand," see," she whispered.

Lisa looked up only for the deckhand to quickly look away," fair point," she said.

"So?"

Lisa shrugged," we'll see."

~Lisa

It'd been two days into their trip up the Rio and the final night of their journey when a knock came on Lisa's door. Given that Eliza was up on the deck getting drunk on rum with the captain and Alex was most likely already asleep, she more than suspected who her visitor was. And the stuttering cadence of his voice more than confirmed it.

"It's open," She said, stuffing away the remainder of their belongings.

The tiny bunk she shared with Eliza was nothing more than a closet by most standards. It was damp, musty, but it wasn't the worst place they'd ever had the pleasure of sleeping in. She only wished that the bed were a bit more comfortable, considering where she hoped this night was going.

"Good, good evening miss Lisa," the deckhand stuttered," I.I was, father, no, the captain was wondering... if, if you would be, uh, coming back through Don-shin, eh, when you return?"

"most likely," Lisa answered with a shrug as she looked over her shoulder at the young man. He was about Eliza's height with a lanky build, a shock of dirty brown hair, and a boyishly cute face marred by oil stains and a crooked nose. And, from the way his dark eyes were busily darting away from her up turned ass, even with her ankle-length dress still on... it only made him cuter.

"That's, that's g.good," he started," I'll..." he continued, but Lisa was ignoring him. If she let him continue at it, she'd either be here all-night listening to him stutter out a conversation or he'd scamper away like a rat. Either way she wouldn't get laid unless she acted.

Shifting and closing the negligible distance between the two of them, she was on him before he could react. He jerked back, surprise crossing his features as she cupped his chin, raising his head to meet her eyes.