All Comments on 'Monster Girl Adventure'

by HammerGod

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Love femdom monster stories , keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Freaking Awesome Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Good!

Is this the end to Monster Girl Adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I loved this one and alot of your other ones. You should do some interactives on Writing.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Applause! Very well written and a beautiful ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Terrific and extremely creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutly Spectacular!

Wonderful story, it is full of imagination and thought, I was completely riveted by the story and even though im not into pain it all worked so well and I was very very happy that he met a good person to share life with in the end. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Commence rant!

I'll just start by saying I'm not at all into painful domination stuff...what amazed me was how much I liked this story! Great beginning scene, and great pacing of action and story! I mean, I never go into these expecting a heavily plot-oriented read, but your descriptive storytelling really stood out, helping the immersion without being bulky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
comment

Yes finally and ending the I can feel good about

Nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a pity...

Poor poor alexia...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nina!

NINA NINA NINA NINA!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!! = )

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 10 years ago
nice

..really inventive, I hope you have a few more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comment by Loves2Spooge

Y'know, there are so many things on my mind I would've spoken to those monster girls.One: I would've sworn to that slug woman that if I got free, I'd pour a bucket of salt on her ass and then she'd be MY meal. The second thing would be the precautionary measures he didn't take after his little sexcapade with the slime girl. I would've atleast try to forge me some kind of weapon out of the environment, such as a sharpened rock to use as a dagger or shank. Next, when I'd be in that arena. Sure, there's no telling how I might've fared personally compared to you, though I'm quite stubborn and have a very high pain tolerance, so I would've called them all some skanky-ass, Na'vi-wannabe hoes who can't get a man to save their life cuz they got the personality of a rock with a superiority complex. Then if she'd tell me to kiss her feet, I'd act like I'm going to but then stab her in the foot with that rock, which would make her bend over on reflex, giving me/you the chance to either uppercut her or stab her in the throat. Then, if she'd try to get pregnant by raping me, I'd say 'Hah! Joke's on you, bitch! I got a low sperm count. Yo ass aint gonna get pregnant!' So many missed opportunities. Now on to the spider-woman, I'd probably make some compliment about her exotic legs since I'm sure that would confuse and fluster her, then question why her and all of the women in the world are so fucked up in the head that they love dicks and sperm, yet find it necessary to hit/castrate the source of that sperm, thus destroying it and forcing them to have to find another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue escapist! It's brilliant. This story also seems to have limitless potential. Please more.

Title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i need more of this story right now HOLY SHIT

I CAN STOP GETTING HARD FROM THIS

also a harem with these girls would be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It's a classic HammerGod story, yet I still can't get over the attention the types and monster girl species. Very well written.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Great rapey tale! XD

Although I'm not into any kind of pain other than the stinging feeling given by a set of bare buttocks spanked raw, I loved this tale because of the psychedelic monster girls.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 7 years ago
ouch

Jeeesus go easy on the lad :D

And ouch at evil vampiress' rectal exam. Ow. Ow. Ow.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Unless your name is Damon Runyon...

...you shouldn't attempt to write stories in the present tense.

(Strictly my own personal prejudice. I've tried it. It's Very Hard to do right.)

scream6scream6about 7 years ago
crap

who gets turned on by rape porn? wtf

messerschmiedmesserschmiedabout 4 years ago
Truly a Masterpiece !

marvelous story and an unexpected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now that I read this story I imagine I will be hitting back and definitely rape their asses without lube just to make them feel my ire.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist ending!

11/10!!!!!

TomdullyTomdullyalmost 2 years ago

This monster girl story was a big disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NIce humor, and the sex was OK too,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous