Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 08: Blue Oni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maika gulps as she sees the clay jug stand before her. She bites her lips as if she's holding back. "I... I haven't really drunk anything alcoholic since I left my clan. And I told you I didn't really like bitter things to begin with so..." She says reluctantly, trying to not look at me.

"I know, that's why it's a sweetly flavored one."

"You didn't have to get one just for my sake."

"I didn't. I did it for myself."

She looks over at me in bewilderment.

"I wanted to have this so I could have a toast with my companion, my only friend on this long journey. Because I think she deserved it." I hand her one of the Sake-filled cups and she humbly accepts it with a somber smile on her face. Our eyes meet as we clink our cups together and we sip on the tasty alcohol.

The sweetness rushes into my mouth and I'm seriously overwhelmed by how easy it goes down the throat. It feels like you could drink this like flavored water with only a hinge of alcohol really being noticeable.

I think Maika feels the same because as I look over to her, she's downing her cup with her throat working up and down at every gulp.

"Gaaahhhhhaaaa! This tastes amazing! Where did you get this stuff?" She asks cheerily as she cherishingly holds her cup with both hands.

"All the way back home. Home sweet home." I say with a cheesy smile as I pour myself and her another helping. I slurp on my cup and make it a challenge to finish at the same time she did. "Feels nostalgic, doesn't it? It tastes just like the freshly plucked peaches from around where we live."

Maika takes a deep breath after setting down her cup. The skin underneath her eyes was already flushing red. "This is peach flavored? Now that you say it, it really does taste like Momoka's peaches!"

"Remember when we snuck into her garden with a basket and collected as many of them as we could?"

"Oh, she would've been so mad if she found out it was us!" Maika laughs while covering her mouth.

"I know, right? Though it was so unfair! You always got the ripest ones."

"Maybe you just need to grow a bit so you can reach them too!"

We both laugh together at our unusual careless banter. My cheeks burn and my mind was starting to get a bit light headed. But with Maika smiling again, I don't even care if we let loose for a little bit.

After downing a few more cups, the jug is almost empty. Me and Maika fall back into our seats and drunkenly sigh, reminiscing about our past and laughing at all the things that happened on our journey.

Suddenly, I feel a lot more somber. I take on a more serious tone as I speak up and break the relaxed silence between us. "We've really been doing this for a long time, huh?"

"Several years now..."

"Do you regret coming with me?" I ask as I scratch my cheek.

"Awww! Don't even joke about that!" She sloppily slumped over to look at me, peeking out from behind her armrest.

"No, no, no, I'm... I'm serious here. You do still like doing this with me right? I dragged you along aaaaaallll the way from the south to the north after all." I emphasize the 'all' by pointing my finger at some point in the air and dragging it upwards. I'm probably slurring my words like a drunken clansman at this point but I already wanted to ask her about it some way or another before.

"Shuddap!" She blurts at me as she uncharacteristically reaches over her armrest to pull me into a firm hug. With her face pressing into my shoulder, she mumbles. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't, you silly *hic* goose!"

I put my arms around her, too drunk to act surprised at her sudden change of character.

"What about you?" She asks meaningfully.

"What do you mean 'what about me?'"

"Do you still like having me tag along? I mean I'm clumsy and I'm stuck up all the time. Am I annoying you?" Her eyes sink to the floor as she hangs off my neck like a child.

I grab her shoulders to prop her up a little as I raise an eyebrow at her ridiculous assumption. "Are you *hic* kidding me! I wouldn't even be half as far in this if it weren't for you. Stop saying stupid things like that! You're s'pposed ta be the shmart one! Hehehe!" I can't help but laugh. It just seems so ridiculous to me that she would think that...

"Nnngghh... *smack*" My thoughts are completely cut short as a pair of sweet, hot lips touch my own. I can feel the body heat of Maika as she shifts over to sit in the same recliner as me.

It's tight and restraining, but my mind is somewhere else entirely. She's wholeheartedly kissing me.

My heart begins to race and a flood wave of emotions breaks loose. I wrap my arms around her in return, passionately embracing her as I answer her sloppy kiss. She's clearly inexperienced just like I am, but the shear thought of who I'm doing this with is enough to make my mind spin.

She parts from me, heavily panting and stark red in the face. "Just for once, let me do something stupid okay?" Her eyes flash through her glasses, filled with desire and uncertainty.

I gulp, trying to hold back my lust because she was being so damn sexy right now, and I nod in approval.

She slides down my body, settling in front of the recliner between my legs. Her whole upper body presses down in between my crotch as she starts to fidget with my clothes to get it uncovered.

My view is a bit hazy, but even though the background is a bit blurry, I can clearly see every detail of Maika pulling out my erect cock. After our heated kiss, I must've gotten hard, because my member is raring to go and longing to be touched.

Luckily enough, my wish is soon granted as I feel Maika's exploring hands begin to examine my shaft. A shivery gasp escapes my mouth as she curiously looks at it close enough for me to feel her breath on my throbbing tip.

"You've been hiding more than just sweet Sake it seems." She drunkenly giggles.

"Did you want to drink from that one as well?" I try to act smug, but with how excited I am, I can barely keep that up.

"I sure as hell hope I can get it to give me some of the sweet stuff it's storing." Her former embarrassment seems to slowly fade as her ministrations grow stronger and her grip tightens around my member. She tries to keep it in place and I can already see her licking her lips. But just as her outstretched tongue is about to touch my expectant cock, she pulls away and grins cheekily.

"I forgot something. It's 'you show me yours, I show you mine', right?" She chuckles as she reaches behind her back to untie the one knot that is keeping her top in place. The scrap of tiger pelt drops to the floor and my jaw drops as I lay eyes upon her enormous, supple breasts. She's an F cup at least but her overall size makes them seem that much larger.

Every muscle in my groin twitches as her blue mounds pour onto my crotch. Crushed under the weight, my penis fights to stay up and pops out of her cleavage. Her flesh twist and coils around me and we share our erotic heat with each other.

We equally breathe hard in anticipation and I smile down at her as I meet her gaze. "I always wondered about those. Never imagined I'd actually get to be so lucky to see them."

"And now that you've seen them, what do you think?" She smirks as she proudly shifts them around my impatient cock to tease me.

But I'm not taking that without teasing back. "I didn't think your nipples would be this cute. Look at them, all hard and excited." I bite my cheek sultrily as I pinch her dark purple nipples, playfully tugging them and pushing them in.

"Nhhaa! Stop! I'm the attacker here! You're supposed to be the prey right now! Unfair!" She whines with an adorable pout and sulky upturned eyes.

"Then you better take the upper hand and get back to the taste testing, right?" I smirk at her, eliciting a gentle smile from her back.

Over half my cock is drowning in her soft breasts while the other bravely peeks out from the top. I don't think I've ever been this hard and big before, her tits were so voluptuous, I was impressed my dick even reached high enough to poke out.

All the better though, because the coming sensation throws my mind into overdrive. Combing back her silvery hair, Maika leans down and kisses my tip as if greeting it.

The pure feeling of her lips touching my head is sending shocks through my body.

Her mouth opens wide and takes it upon itself to engulf every bit of length that was not buried in her tits. She lavishes my cock with spit, spreading it over it with her broad, wet tongue. Shivers run down my spine as she licks the underside, prodding my sensitive spots.

"Maika! Yes! Right there!" I lay my hand on top of her head, bearing the double stimulation from her hot, lascivious blowjob and the feeling of her squeezing, warm breasts.

I look down at my cock, repeatedly disappearing and reappearing from within her moist lips. She's completely lost in the act, nasty slurping sounds and moaning coming from her. My cock is ready to burst and I'm willing to push it to the finish line. "Sorry, Maika. This is just too damn sexy for me to keep still!"

Maika's eyes shoot open and she gasps around my cock as I grab a hold of her tits and start thrusting upwards. She readies herself, positioning her mouth in a way that I can effortlessly shove my cock into it.

She pushes her face into her breasts as much as she can, taking my member almost halfway into her throat. I can feel my tip knocking against the back of her mouth as if I was pounding her cervix. The pure thought of that makes my hips even more restless.

At first, Maika seems to struggle a bit, but soon shifts to my rhythm to suck me off as efficiently as she could manage. Every time I enter her mouth, I feel her tongue sliding underneath my cock, squeezing it between itself and her gums.

Her lidded eyes turn up at me, begging me to cum. Just the sight of it... it's just too damn sexy.

"I'm cumming, Maika! Just keep going! I'll... nghaa!... be ready any second." I called out to her, gritting my teeth as my throbbing member is already urging me to let it cum.

I give in to the pleasure and shoot a hot, plentiful load of cum into the back of Maika's throat. She coughs and struggles a little but nevertheless keeps sucking hard. With every spurt, Maika swallows my sperm, downing it all without missing a beat. It really was like she was sipping Sake.

Her face was so red that the blue of her skin almost faded into a light pink. She seems to enjoy it, seeing how wholeheartedly she keeps lapping at my slit to lure out any remaining cum that might still reside in me.

Finallym, after a few minutes of my cock still twitching sensitively, she stops and pops off. Small beads of sweat are stuck to her forehead and she gently wipes them away before looking up at me through her slightly crooked glasses.

She smiles, looking for approval. I cup her cheek and guide her to climb onto my lap before I give in to temptation and capture her full lips. They still taste of my spunk, but the sweetness of the Sake soon pushes back through.

The soft fur that's still covering her crotch grinds over my still not satisfied cock, eliciting a lusty moan from Maika, followed by an inquiring, begging look. "You're not just done after just coming one time, right?"

"With a sight like that? Hardly." I wrap my hands around her, latching onto her bubbly ass and hooking into her waistband with my thumbs. I shove it down just far enough to reveal her full, round ass and start groping. My fingers dig into her flesh, squeezing and contorting it. Her pleasured breath tickles my ears as she slowly manages to get the rest of her clothes and mine off of us.

Completely naked, we have nothing to hide from each other anymore. I take in her wide hips and thick thighs as I try to keep from drooling.

Our foreheads press together and our alcoholic breaths mingle with each other.

"I want it... I want your cock... Please... Everything is itching!" She mutters, pressing up against me and lifting her hips over mine. I can feel her juices trickling down from her fleshy, pulsating slit as well as my cock, longing to be driven inside her.

I grab her hips and smile. "By the gods, how am I supposed to say no to that?!" I say with determination before I help her crash down onto my crotch and bury my cock within her soft, burning insides.

A hot moan escapes her as I slowly embed my entire length in her pussy. My mind goes even more hazy than it was before.

Just watching Maika bite her lips as she gets accustomed to my shape is driving me crazy. Her already overflowing fluids pool out onto my crotch. I only now realize the weight of her. It wasn't crushing, but it was enough for me to not be able to move my hips properly. She is in full control of everything right now and all I can do is to hold onto her hips and help her move with even more force.

She takes in the shape of my member, closing her eyes as she tries to get a feel for it. Suddenly she yelps.

"Hrgnnnhhh! That's the spot!" Her face is burning red and almost maniacal with lust. Her tongue lolls out of her mouth and her glasses were so close to falling.

Without a warning, she starts humping me, hammering my cock against that spot in the far reaches of her pussy that she just found.

I can't keep myself from drooling anymore as my cock is swallowed over and over, plunging into her slippery cave. My mind is hazy, everything is spinning and yet her body makes me even more crazy.

To see such a smart and reserved woman in this lewd and unhinged state could drive any man into madness.

I squeeze her ass as tight as I can, eliciting even heavier moans from Maika. Her breasts push into my face and I take the opportunity to open my mouth as wide as possible to chow down on one of her nipples. My face almost disappears in her juicy mound, muffling my moans.

I suck it into my mouth, licking it all over while teasing and flicking the sensitive nub.

"Zeno! You can't... Nhhaaaa! Not at the same... ngghhh... time!" I hear her whine, but I keep going even harder. Her grip on me loosens up a little as she loses focus and I get the chance to finally buck my hips at least the tiniest bit.

Her round ass bounces on my crotch, her skin rippling as it does so.

I pop my lips off her breast and call out to her. "Your pussy... haaahhh it feels amazing, Maika!"

"I'm glad you like it! Am I doing everything right?" She asks as her hands run through my hair and she presses me into her cleavage.

"I couldn't imagine it any better! You're squeezing me just right. Heh, it's almost as if we're matched perfectly!"

I feel her pussy twitch at my words and her face contorts even more into ecstasy. "Ahhhahhh! Zeno! Zeno!" Her arms tighten around my head, smothering me in her massive tits.

I am so close to bursting. My cock is already throbbing in preparation, my head expanding and knocking against her deep insides.

"Cumming! I'm cumming, Maika!"

The recliner creaks underneath our weight as Maika delivers the last heavy slams. "Inside, Zeno! Knock me up! I want to feel your hot cum inside of me! Hhhahahhhh!"

We both cry out as our floodgates break. While hers reverberates in the cave, mine is muffled and caught in between her breasts. The soft feeling of her flesh offers nice relaxation after I ride out my climax.

I feel the mixture of our juices pool out between us and after Maika's grip on me relaxes I get to see the aftermath as well. While panting into each other's ears, we both look down between us and admire the glistening, cloudy mess we've made.

With heavy breaths, we can't help but laugh exhaustedly as our eyes meet. I look up at Maika as she lovingly caresses my chin.

I smile, reaching up to her with my hands and taking off her heavily crooked glasses.

I put them aside on the coffee table and cup her cheek. "I just wanted to look at them directly for once." I whisper as I meet her shimmering, golden eyes and a gentle grin moves across her face.

Our lips meet in a short, tender kiss but quickly afterwards, her strength seems to fade and Maika's head slides down onto my shoulder. I try to check on her but the only response I get... is gentle snoring and drooling.

I chuckle to myself although I feel the same fatigue come over me. At first everything is hazy, then blurry and finally, everything goes dark.

...

When I wake up, it's deep into the night. The oil lamps in our cave are the only thing illuminating the room while the outside is pitch black.

I didn't want to wake up, but a sudden, tight squeeze woke me up from my deep sleep. I look down... and see Maika. Her face beet red and her eyes wide open and shaky.

"I really did it... I really did it... I really did it..." She repeated to herself over and over while blushing profusely.

I only now feel the lack of oxygen in my lungs. Her 'hug' was tight enough to squeeze out every bit of breath in my lungs.

"*cough* Could you at least do whatever it is your talking about... oof... with a bit less enthusiasm?"

"Gyaaahh, Zeno!" Suddenly she lets me go completely and I finally get some air back into my lungs. "Y...You're awake."

"I sure hope I am. Who knows if I would've if you kept doing that. My lord..." I gasp for air, holding my chest as I slowly recover.

"I..I...I uuuuhhh... I'm so sorry!" She blurts out hastily, confused and panicky.

"No worries. Don't think I broke any ribs at least." I chuckle to lighten the mood again, followed by an uncomfortable silence from her side.

Her bangs hang over her eyes as she embarrassedly looks down. "We really did it together, didn't we?"

I'm taken aback by her question before I have to blush myself as I see what she's looking at. Our crotches were still connected and my cock still buried inside of her. She must've taken great care to not let it slip out.

"Yeah... we really did."

"Mmmmhhh..." Maika grumbles to herself while she shuts her eyes tightly and presses her face into my chest. "I can't believe all the things that I said! It was so embarrassing! I can't even look you in the eyes anymore!"

I break out into a little bit of laughter as I see her like that and rub her back to calm her down. "But you meant what you said back there, didn't you?"

I felt her nuzzling me a bit as she starts to pout. "M...Maybe... but you weren't supposed to hear that."

"But why? I was happy to hear you say all these things. I wanted you to enjoy this as much as I did after all."

"I was drunk..." She muttered as if excusing herself.

"So was I. Doesn't mean what I said didn't mean anything. In fact, there is one thing that I didn't even get to say. Maybe it'll have more weight if I say it now."

Maika lifts her head to face me. She was still sulking a little, but eagerly awaited what I had to say.

I embrace her, resting my chin on her shoulder and whispering into her perking ear. "I love you, Maika."

Blood immediately rushes to her face, but she doesn't back up. Instead, I feel her arms around my back and her hushed whisper reaching my ear. "Me too. I love you too, Zeno."

We hold each other tightly as we share our seat. Again, she was a bit heavy, but actually feeling her entire body on top of me made the moment even more precious to me.

"It's a shame." She mutters as she tightly squeezes me.

"What is?"

"We won't get to do this again for a while once we get back to work. We don't know when we'll need to be active and we don't even have a strategy yet.

I smile into her shoulder and squeeze her back. "Actually, I do have an idea."

Maika perks up and looks at me in confusion but after I explain it to her, confident, determined smiles cross our lips.

...

5 days later

...

I stand in the council hall once again, presenting my case for the second time. It's not much of a different proposal, but I have an ace up my sleeve.

"And once again, I urge you to accept monsters into Tekoma. Thank you for listening, your honor."