Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 10: Mothman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the rack into my hand and saw what she stitched. It was a crooked version of the red flower that represented our shop. I was beaming with a smile and ruffled her cute little head. She had taken almost every characteristic from her mother. Cotton-like hair, bundled up in two little twin tails, little moth wings, antennae and fur that covered her arms, legs and everything around her belly. She was a little fluffball and perfect for cuddling just as I did when she showed me that flower she made.

She giggled as I ruffled her hair and tickled her at the same time. "You really are just like your mother. That's a really good first try." I leaned in and whispered cheekily. "Better than she did even." We sneakily giggled among ourselves as I felt a boring stare over my right shoulder.

"What are you telling her that for? She doesn't have to know that!" Zephie whined with rosy red cheeks from embarrassment.

I chuckled cautiously. "Aww, come on, Zephie, that was years ago."

"What was wrong with mommy's flower, daddy?" Sapphire asked curiously, craning her head back so she could look at me.

I shook my head, avoiding another sulky stare from Zephie who was now pouting. "There was absolutely nothing wrong with mommy's flower. It was just as perfect as yours is."

Zephie and Sapphire looked at me in confusion as Sapphire asked. "But you just said my flower was better!"

"Maybe, it's more straight than the first flower that your mother stitched with me, but that doesn't mean that I love both of them just as much. After all..." I signaled Zephyr to come closer so we could huddle together. "I wouldn't have made it our emblem if I didn't think that it was the most beautiful thing I've ever made with her. And one day, I will still use the flower that you just made for me and add it to our banner outside."

"Even though it's crooked?" She asked again with an embarrassed tone.

"Even though it's crooked, Sapphire. Your mommy taught me that you don't always have to put the most effort and thought into something. Sometimes it's the feelings that you carry with you in the moment that make something truly unique and special."

Sapphire took her little fabric with the flower out of the racket and smiled as she held it in front of her before holding it close to her heart and nuzzling her face against my chest. "Thank you, daddy. I love you!"

"You're not the only one, sweetie." I heard Zephyr say before she pushed up against my back and kissed me on the cheek. Suddenly, she giggled. "Do you want to tell her more about the day you taught me how to stitch?"

I gulped and shook my head as the color rushed into my cheeks. "Z..Zephie, no!"

She continued to chuckle and teased me more. "Say that my flower was better."

Sapphire overheard her and gasped in shock. "No, my flower was better!"

I interjected as sweat started to build on my forehead. "Hey, I just said both of your flowers were beautiful, why can't we just agree on that?"

"You have to pick one!" "You have to pick one!"

Both of them said in unison and chuckled shortly after they realised it.

Like mother, like daughter. I reached out with both hands and mad them smile by petting their heads. In that moment, they both smiled from ear to ear and closed their eyes in happiness.

Zephie and I took our little Sapphire into our arms and cuddled together as a family.

I looked over my shoulder at Zephie...

...who playfully stretched out her tongue before mouthing the words: "I love you, Archie."

12