Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 12: March Hare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted to accommodate my 3 fur balls. "Alright. Everyone ready?"

"Ready, dad!"

"Up here too!"

"I'm always ready."

Floppy rested her head on my shoulder as I unfolded my book. She stroked my arm and sleepily smiled. "What' are you reading them today?"

I showed her the cover and chuckled. "What did you think?"

"Hehe, not surprised at all. Alice in Wonderland. Girls, you've read that one so many times already."

All three of them voiced their persistence.

"But it's the best story ever! Alice is so strong and so brave! She served under the Queen just like you two do! She can do anything!" Cotton boasted, pumping a strong fist.

"And when she fought the Jabberwocki! That was so cool!" Bonbon barked out, making slashing motions with her hands.

"I like the bunny in there. It looks almost as fluffy as mom does." Snowball quietly chimed in as she rested her head on my lap.

I meet eyes with Floppy and shrug jokingly. "Well, seems they've made up their minds."

But Floppy was far from annoyed by it. She loved the story herself too.

"But after this, you're all going to bed, alright?"

"Right away, I swear! I'll make sure they both sleep on time too!"

"Alreadyyyyy? Can't we yaaaaawwwnnn... stay up a little longer? I'm not even tired... at all."

"I'm already half asleep, daddy. Don't worry. But I want to listen a bit first."

"Alright, let's get started then..."

And so I read them the story of Alice in Wonderland. A few years ago, we found it among a ton of other books in the Queen's library. Nobody knew where it came from but it must've been from another realm. A lot of things were similar but it was a lot more appropriate for children than the real Wonderland was. Bunnies were actually bunnies, the Mad Hatter actually had a hat instead of a fungus and there was only one Alice. It was like someone had an image of Wonderland, but it was either blurry at best or they changed it to this more family friendly version specifically to read it to kids.

I remembered when I used to live in the my world. People had foggy knowledge of monsters and no one knew where they came from or what they looked like. Stories we heard were wildly exaggerated and with very little detail. Maybe that's what happened with the author of this book. Vague, fantastical descriptions. Either way, the girls loved it. Even if they lived in this world every day, to hear it told like this, was new and fascinating.

Cotton, Bonbon and Snowball, my 3 little fur balls. Hard to imagine that I wasn't even aware of this realm a few years ago and now they were the most treasured thing in my life. Even the Queen loved them. So much so even that she would only let us keep living here if she could visit them whenever she wanted and play with them. The harmless kind of playing of course.

And now here we were, reading books in front of the fireplace with fluffy bunny girls to all sides of me. Most importantly... Floppy. With her head on my shoulder, she listened somberly. She had the constant expression of happiness radiating from her face. By now we were considered husband and wife but it felt like it had always been that way. From the time we first me up until now... it always felt like it was meant to be like this.

It didn't take long for everyone to grow sleepy. First Snowball, then Cotton and lastly, Bonbon fell asleep right where they were.

Under the soft snoring of our girls, Floppy placed a soft kiss on my cheek before passing out herself. A recliner full of sleeping bunnies and me right in the center of fluff heaven.

I shut the book and put it aside. The warmth of my family made me tired as well and my eyes grew heavy. I cuddled up in my family pile and made sure to stay close to all of them at once. At least as much as I could.

For Wonderland... something like this was unusually normal.

But normal is okay from time to time.