Monster Girl Encounter - Valkyrie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peacefully..." The mere thought of her actually using that term to describe full scale conquest was laughable. It felt dirty coming from her mouth. "...what do you want from me?"

Her gaze grew cold as though she was trying to pierce my mind. "Where is our little hummingbird, Reynald?"

I tightened my fist at her words. "What?"

"The angel, where is she?"

"You think I'm going to disclose that to you after YOU trying to kill her?"

She chuckled. "Oh please, if I had tried to kill her, she WOULD be dead. No, I had something else in mind for her. You see, killing an angel is pointless, they would be sent back to heaven and in time get resurrected. What IS practical however, is what I did to her. Oh the hex I put on her was painful, agonizing even, but it does not physically harm you. It breaks down your willpower, weakens your mind and soul until you become infinitely more vulnerable to corruption."

My blood froze. "But... to what end? Angels are naturally resistant to temptation and sin."

"That's why you have to instill a desire in them. Once their will is weakened, any outside influence will do, and any temptation that had already been there, will have been enhanced tenfold."

"And you'll gain a new, experienced warrior with a direct link to heaven." I muttered in disbelief as the realization set in.

"Exactly..." she sneered. "...and with your dear little guardian under our control, we have a bargaining chip that Corria won't be able to ignore. Because if they decide to not open the gates then, we will threaten to unleash our little birdie onto heaven, spreading our corruption even further. At that point your people will have to decide between losing one city, or all of heaven. I don't envy your position, but it's the one you chose when you decided to resist us."

I fell to my knees, eyes lowered to the ground. "I can't believe you'd actually do this..."

"I'm a demon, idiot. What the hell DID you expect." She flicked her hair, priding herself on her depravity. "Now go and call her so we can get this over with."

At this moment, I couldn't keep it up anymore and the smile I tried so hard to hold back this entire time crept up on my lips. I sighed. "You're right, you're a demon. I should've expected you to be this short sighted."

The tirade she had prepared got stuck in her throat. "I... what the fuck did you just say to me?"

I rose to my feet and wiped the dirt off. "Well, first off, her name is Celeste. If you ever have the honor of GENUINELY meeting her in battle, you might as well know her name up front. Secondly, you have just played all your cards. You lose."

"What are you playing at, mortal? Why are you so nonchalant about this? I'VE GOT YOU! I hold ALL the cards still!" She was getting more erratic with every word she failed to hold back.

I shook my head. "No... no you don't. You have a hostage, granted, but what is that compared to how dependent you are on ME right now. And unlike you, I've prepared more than a body to hide behind."

Corinthia's eyes flicked between me and Sereeva in confusion. Even she did not know what was going on.

In a fit of panic, the demoness flashed her dagger. "Y...yeah, I DO have a hostage. So you better comply really quick before I slice her throat!"

"So what? You're asking me to sacrifice a whole City for the life of one farmer. Was that your entire plan? Without me, you got nothing!"

Corinthia panicked, silently crying as she feared for her life. I felt terrible to see her like this, but I had to keep it going. I avoided eye contact with her to not break the act.

Getting more and more annoyed, Sereeva seemed to wrack her brain about what game I was playing. "A...are you serious? Are you confused about the situation you're in? I brought a platoon of my soldiers. You are outnumbered! You said so yourself! I can just send literally any one of them and you will be restrained."

I played at being amazed by her suggestion. "Oh yeah, you're right, I am! Wow, and that is much smarter even! Much more direct as well. Shame it's not going to work."

She already had her hand up to give a command when she lowered it again in caution. "Wait, why wouldn't it?"

I shrugged with a smug smirk, acting entirely unbothered. Gladly she could not feel my pulse. "Let's speak seriously then. You've felt the wards I've put on myself already. Stop playing dumb, I could tell. You weren't seriously going to send your allies at me and have them burned by the barriers I've put up. Unlike you, I've had time to prepare before I approached you. Fends off everything. Low ranking demons, curses, spells, all of it."

"You're bluffing."

I crossed my arms defiantly. "Care to try and embarrass yourself?"

She seemed ready to call on her soldiers. The women behind her though seemed very much hesitant. Sereeva's breath grew erratic as she flashed her teeth at me and grunted.

I sighed, tentatively walking from side to side. We both knew she was cornered "Look,this whole situation is already enough of a farce, don't you think? You've failed to conquer Corria, you failed to kill Celeste and now you can't even manage to keep the upper hand in a hostage situation. From one commander to another: This operation is a total loss. My advice would be for you to go home and kiss your precious demon lord's feet and hope she forgives you for the strategic travesty you produced here." My words were sharp and visibly cutting her pride, just as they were supposed to.

Sereeva's troops looked to their leader, concerned, as she started seething more and more. Her eyes shone a bright red as the anger literally seeped out of her in the form of black miasma. "You... you mortal swine!" A loud thud rang out as she threw Corinthia to the side, clearly seeing no use in her anymore, and postured, pointing toward me in an aggressive stance. "I will tear you apart limb by limb and feed your parts to the crows! Your screams will be loud enough for your guardian angel to hear, no matter how far away she is!"

I opened my arms widely, inviting her to try. "With what? Your spells cannot harm me! Sorry you won't be able to hide behind yet another handicap you conniving, cowardly, shameless failure of a witc..." I fell silent.

Within a blink of a second, Sereeva had dashed toward me in a black cloud of smoke. Her dagger that had so far been untainted by blood, was now firmly embedded in my lower abdomen. She pushed it to the hilt and the curved blade pierced my guts.

She clearly relished in finally shutting me up, moving her lips to my ear, every word dripping with poison and malice as my blood poured over her hand. "Seems like your precious wards weren't enough to protect you from me. Did you really think that I'm not ready to get my hands dirty? I will enjoy every drop I draw out of you. Now scream, beg for mercy and call your Valkyrie before I'll let you bleed out."

I steadied myself against her, breathing heavily as my legs wavered. I felt the wet warmth run down my stomach and legs while the rest of my body grew colder. I weakly looked up at her. Her smug look of superiority as she looked down on me was making the pain even worse than it already was. Yet as our eyes met, her brows furrowed into a deep frown. Because I... was smiling. "Oh don't worry. She's coming alright. You can gloat and posture all you want. I didn't have any wards to begin with. Should've tried your spells while you still could. You need your hands for those after all, right?"

A look of terror wiped every bit of smugness from her face as I grabbed a hold of her wrists, keeping her hands in place. Blindingly bright shackles emerged and locked my arms and hers together. A binding that restricts even the most powerful demons.

"What are you doing? What is this!? Guards! Help me!" She screamed in panic, causing her soldiers to rouse to action.

"Too late." Were the last words I could squeeze out as I let out a loud whistle.

Her eyes turned to the moon, where Sereeva spotted a glint of light and a shadowy figure rapidly approaching her. Her eyes went wide as she thrashed about, trying to get away from me. "No! You've tricked me! I can fix this! Please! We can still negotia...urrrghhhkkk."

Her words were cut short, when a massive lance impaled her. The bindings broke and like on a stake, she was pinned to the ground, hanging limply from the halfway point of the weapon, Sereeva's black blood oozing down the iron and slowly reaching the soil below.

Both of our eyes wandered to the wielder of the weapon. Our reactions to what we saw however, were as opposed as they could be. Sereeva, ready to face her killer, winced and contorted her face in pain up until laying eyes on Celeste. A wide, vindicated grin formed on her lips, while I could do nothing but hopelessly stare and accept the inevitable outcome presented in front of me.

Celeste stood in front of me, her lance firmly gripped and her furious expression burning holes into Sereeva with its stare. Heaving breaths fogged up in the cold night air as she held her sworn enemy at death's door. Her skin had turned completely blue, her hair a snowy white and both her wings, armor and weapons a demonic black. The missing second horn had emerged from her head and her eyes were now both a glowing violet, shining in the darkness. "You will never again hurt the people under my protection! Never again! May god judge you and show no mercy for the sins you have committed!"

Sereeva, short of breath and bleeding profusely, flashed her teeth in a smile, just short of breaking out into laughter, only lacking the air to do so. "Hypocrite. Tasted the forbidden fruit, have we? It seems that in the end... it is still... my win..." Her last words rang out as the final blow of her spite before Sereeva's body turned into black sludge and became a pool of gloppy ooze on the ground.

The other succubi cried out in pain as, without a powerful demon as an anchor, them to consecrated ground, they were forced back into the demon realm. One after the other, they vanished, their voices fading into nothingness.

The battle was won, the night was silent once more and the adrenaline dissipated. Celeste took a deep breath, steadying herself on her lance while I collapsed to the ground.

"REYNALD!" Rapidly, Celeste whipped her head around in shock, tossing her weapon into the dirt to hold me. The dagger, lodged between my entrails, was all but soaked in blood and an unfathomable amount of it seeping into the earth below my feet.

The Valkyrie in front of me, looked nothing like the girl I'd known for so long, yet her tenderness remained unchanged. She held me, as I laid on the ground, resting my head on her lap. The wind blew about us. My mind grew foggy.

"We did it, didn't we? We saved Corria?"

Tears were welling up in her eyes as she combed the hair out of my face. "Yes... yes we did. You saved a lot of lives today, Reynald. You're a credit to our faith and the chief god himself."

"It's a shame I couldn't save yours too." I reached up, stroking her cheek before my arm grew limp. "Whatever we did that caused this, if the night we made love truly was a sin, I want you to know that I regret none of it. I love you, and that'll never change. No matter what the church says, no matter what our god says. Getting to be with you was the briefest, yet happiest time of my life. You're the most valiant, devoted, brave woman I've ever had the honor of fighting with. And if I'm given the chance to stand before god or even before your sisters, I will make sure that they know that as well."

Celeste's tears dripped onto my face from above as she smiled through the pain. "Your soul is too bright to go anywhere but heaven, Reynald. I'll keep making you proud, I promise. And however long it takes, if I one day get to return to heaven, I will find you. I love you too." Even though her silhouette was as dark as the void, I could see her eyes clearly. They shone so bright, even in the darkness, like brilliant amethysts.

Her face moved in closer. And the last thing I felt before fading out of consciousness... were her lips on mine. If this wasn't the gateway to heaven, I don't know what else could compare.

1 month later

Deep in the heart of the city of Corria, there was a cloister, one reserved for the highest of nobles and the most renowned figureheads of the church of the Chief God. It was a sanctum unspoiled by the sin of the world with wonderful gardens, shrines and chapels. It was the resting place for the weary traveling holy men and home to the local priests and cardinals.

And somehow, by the will of the Chief God himself it seemed, I found myself there. Back on Corinthia's farm, I was ready to pass on. To see the heavenly gates and leave this realm. Fate however, seemed to have other plans.

The cloister was home to a ritualistic bathhouse, one filled with baths of herbal remedies, sanctified incense and purifying waters. And as the so-called Vanguard of Corria, me and Celeste were given the right to occupy it all by ourselves.

"You know this bath was specifically drawn for you, right? Going in it together kind of defeats the point." I was playing at being mad, "complaining" about the Valkyrie sitting on my lap as we soaked in the hot, therapeutic water.

Celeste only responded in giggles and leaned back against me. "Oh come on, you wouldn't want to leave me alone in here, would you? We're supposed to watch each other's backs always. Today it's just your turn." She shrugged, making a point of turning her back to me.

I rolled my eyes and broke out in a smile. "Oh come on, you're just using that as an excuse to check up on me!"

With a huff, she turned around and puffed her cheeks. "Can you blame me?!" Her elbow struck my side but I barely felt it from how carefully she did it. "You, mister, almost died a few weeks ago. I just... want to make sure you're healing up right, okay?"

I could never say no to that pouting face of hers. I combed a strand of wet water out of her face as our eyes locked. "I know, I'm taking care of it, promise. But hey, if there is one positive thing out of this, at least now we have matching ones." I laughed, gently touching the jagged scar left on her stomach while Celeste touched mine.

We shared a smile as she looked down at it. "I guess that's something. You do know that the little stunt you pulled back then was stupid though, right? Right?" She scolded me in the same breath she awed at it.

"I've apologized dozens of times already. I know it was stupid but what else was I supposed to do?"

She flicked my nose, taking on a high and mighty pose. "I'm just saying, I'm not carrying you to a healer again if you keep risking your life like that." But quickly, she hid her face in my chest, circling her finger over it as she muttered. "The first time was scary enough."

Yes, as it turned out, after falling unconscious, unbeknownst to me, Celeste decided not to give up on me so easily. She carried my body all the way back to Corria, almost getting killed herself by the guards mistaking her for a demon. It's thanks to her that healers were just in time to revive me and once we told them the whole story about killing Sereeva and ending the siege on Corria, they were ready to do anything in their power to help me recover and to revert Celeste's corruption.

The hot water flowed gently around us as we cuddled. Her soft, blue breasts squished against my chest and her firm, yet squishy butt resting on my lap completed the perfectly comfortable, intimate position we were in. It was a gentle, melty kind of arousal that kept us glued to each other.

I rested my chin atop her white-haired head. "You always were my guardian angel." I whispered huskily, prompting her to face me. Her glazed-over, amethyst eyes invited me to come closer, and we shared a deep kiss. It went further than our lips, our tongues wrestling for control.

My hands rested on her supple ass, running along the dripping grooves and curvature. Underwater, my member started reacting to flesh rubbing against flesh. There's no sin in being aroused by the woman you love, right? Yes, I was sure there wasn't. God wouldn't allow us to keep living together like this if there was. So I didn't hold back, there was no need to.

I squeezed her cheeks, digging my fingers into her skin. It elicited a soft moan, echoing first in my mouth, then the tiled room around us. Her body ground against me as I pulled her in. The water made it easy for us to slide over each other, rubbing both our chests and genitals together in smooth, slippery movements.

Through the thin layer of moisture, I felt her warmth, her skin, her heartbeat, her being. It was the closest to heaven a man like me could ever hope to be.

Down below, my cock was resisting being pushed down by her slit, pushing back up just as resiliently. Her lower lips embraced me, hugging the underside of my shaft. It was so tantalizingly close to penetration it was almost irritating. As it went on, it felt like she was doing it on purpose, just barely keeping me from entering her.

I broke from our kiss, gazing up at Celeste as my breathing grew heavy. "You're teasing me, aren't you?"

She smirked, keeping up the movement of her hips. "Well, what did you expect? You turned me into a bad girl, Reynald. Only got yourself to blame for this." Her voice was husky, teasing and snarky. It tickled my ear in a way it never did before, like she was prodding at a nerve inside of me I didn't know I had.

She continued to grind on me as she also moved a hand down to my crotch. I shuddered a little when in addition to sliding her pussy over my cock, she coiled her hand around its tip, rubbing it over the swollen, exposed head. Her slender fingers glided from shaft to glans and back again. Over and over, jerking me off.

It may not have been as good as sex itself, but man with how deftly she moved her hands, it was damn close. The water ebbed and flowed as she ground against me, moving her hands in sync with the movements of her hips. It was hot, stimulating but also so incredibly frustrating with how close it was to the real thing but wasn't.

With trembling lips I looked up at Celeste, a smug grin on her labored face. Yet under all the haughtiness I could tell she was waiting for something. Like she wanted me to do something.

Prompted by this perceived call to action, I was no longer ready to let her take the lead alone. Celeste was too busy focusing on her movements to notice me slipping my hand between us, down past her navel and to the top of her slit.

"Eeep! Nghhh...!" With a quick jolt shooting through her body, she finally noticed what I was doing but it was too late to retaliate. I pressed my fingers down on her clit and started some grinding of my own. Her petite little nub circled around my fingers, trying to escape them. It was cute really.

In between my knuckles, prodding it with the tips, I played with it to my heart's content, each time evoking luscious moans from the woman I loved but had had the upper hand in teasing so far.

She buckled under the pleasure, barely able to keep up her gyrations. Her face was tinged with a dark shade of blue. A shade that was all to similar to the reds and pinks in which she blushed before her transformation.

"You're supposed to be a bad girl huh? Don't think you got the grit for that. Just look how sensitive you are. Not really the kind of evil material I'm used to dealing with." I mocked her, lightly pinching her little button between my index and middle finger eliciting yet another high pitched yelp.

For a moment, she stopped in her tracks completely, barely able to look at me from the rebellious streak that didn't allow her to back out. "Hrmph!" And then she huffed, pressing her body as hard against me as she could. Her arms locking around my neck and her chin firmly planted on my shoulder. She even managed to pin my arm in place between our bodies. She resumed grinding on my cock, more vividly and,as if in protest, with more force. My member was thoroughly sandwiched between her folds but she expertly STILL avoided penetration.