Monster Girl Encounter - Valkyrie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was maddening. I could feel the pressure mounting, my shaft was already twitching after all of this prolonged assault. All I could think about was the unwanted oncoming climax. It would stain the water when I desperately wanted to cum inside of her.

And at that moment, just as my mind was at the breaking point of holding back my ejaculation, she suddenly whispered in my ear. Her hot breath as well as her voice, dripping with sexual succor, tickled my ear. "Look who's the sensitive one now. You really want to cum right now, don't you? Do it, cum for me. Think of what you want and TAKE it! You deserve this! Claim me!"

My blood ran hotter than the steamy water as all of it rushed to my crotch. The last thing I felt before my senses went white, was the slow dragging of Celeste's tongue over my ear from the lobe all the way to the top.

I reached Nirvana, my balls tightened and...

Our moans rang out in the bathroom. Though something was wrong. While Celeste's sweat covered face was positively beaming with elation and her body shivered in climax, mine was twisting in pain and my moans weren't those of pleasure either.

Oh Celeste certainly was fully enjoying her orgasm to the fullest, yet I wasn't granted it. Looking down, I saw her hand once again wrapped around my shaft like before, but her thumb was firmly placed on my urethra and pushing down hard. My shaft helplessly twitched as the ejaculation it was preparing for didn't come.

After this wave of unpleasant anticlimax ebbed down, I rested my head on the edge of the bath, staring at the ceiling. And when I finally came to, I looked up at her blissful face of relief while I was underneath her, seething and glaring holes in her. "Wha... what was that about? Wh... why?" I asked her, out of breath yet fired up.

She seemed confused for a second and then looked down at her hand. Acting as if she hadn't even been aware of it, she quickly released her grasp as her eyes opened in pitifully feigned surprise. "W...was I doing that while you came? I... I didn't even notice, I swear!"

I finally snapped and grabbed her jaw, pulling her face down to my level for her to face me eye to eye. Now her eyes shot open sincerely as I frowned at her, sparking a bout of panic. "Cheeky, aren't we?"

Through her smooshed cheeks, she stumbled over her words. "I...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..."

"Not only am I your superior officer but you are supposed to be MY guardian angel. Do you know what that means?"

She fell silent as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "I..."

"What. Does. It. Mean?" I said more strictly, locking eyes with her which she tried her hardest to avoid.

She closed her eyes shut as a last resort to escape my gaze. "It means I... I belong to you, Reynald."

"Na-ah-ah... you're forgetting the superior part again."

"I.. belong to you, Sir." She flinched, expecting further scolding when I loosened my grip and cupped her cheek instead. Gently, tenderly letting her know that I intended no harm.

When she opened her eyes, I was right in front of her, our lips close enough to graze each other. "Exactly." I whispered, closing in for the fulfilled kiss. She melted onto me, draping herself limply over my body and meeting my tongue midway. After we tangled for a few, soft moments, I once again looked her in the eyes, still serious, but tender this time. "That's why I don't get why you can't simply tell me when you want something."

"Huh?" She muttered, slightly shocked as though she'd been caught doing something naughty.

"Look, I see what you're doing here. But if you wanted me to be a bit more rough with you, you could have just asked."

She went beet red, covering her face with her hands yet peeking through her fingers. "I swear, I didn't even do it on purpose! I just did it without even thinking!"

I raised my hands to calm her down and laughed a little. "I just said it's fine!"

She let out a deflated sigh, dropping her hands into the water before hugging herself. "I just... I thought it would be selfish to ask you while you're still recovering. I don't want you to hurt yourself for my sake." Her pointy tail was sloshing around behind her. "I'm a terrible excuse for a Valkyrie."

A somber smile crept up on my lips as I rubbed her cheek with my thumb. "Hey, I'm fine. I haven't complained so far, have I?" We shared a smile as I pulled her into a hug. It was nice feeling our hearts beat in tandem through the steady rhythm in our chests. "Thanks though, for looking out for me. You're doing your job just fine." She settled down a little as she rested her cheek on my chest... "However..." when I called her to attention once more.

She was faced with a a sadistic grin once she faced me again and her anxiety visibly spiked up again. She wasn't out of the woods yet. "...just because I understand, doesn't mean I can let you go this easily. You HAVE been bad after all."

"Reynald?" She asked with quivering breath.

"That's Sir Reynald to you!" I admonished her. "Turn around!"

Stiff as a board, she followed suit, whining as she did. "B...but I won't be able to see your face anymore!"

"Rights revoked!" I stated clearly, locking her arms behind her back before forcefully pulling her against me. In the position we were in at that point, her back rested on my upper body and my cock was purposely springing up between her legs. It rested on top of her slit as I started rhythmically grinding it up and down. "Look down!"

Following my order, she laid eyes on my dick, swollen an twitching on top of her cunt. "Yes, I... I see it." She mumbled.

"He's hurting, you know. He's in pain from how you treated him before. Don't you want to apologize?"

"I'm s...sor..." She turned her head, trying to say it to my face.

"Nope..." I grabbed her chin turning her face back to the front. "Face rights revoked, remember? Look at the one you're apologizing to."

Facing the head of my cock pointing at her again, she overcame her shame and started wincing in embarrassment as she spoke. "I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to hurt you like this."

I smirked behind her, whispering to her. "How are you going to make up for it, Celeste?"

She knew exactly what I was going for and played along as she forced the words past her lips. "I'll soothe him. I'll let him use my... my..."

"Say it." I hushed into her ear.

Her heartbeat skyrocketed. I could feel it pounding through her back. "My...my pussy. I'll let him use my pussy until he feels better."

"Then raise your hips, soldier." Tightening my grip on her restrained arms with one hand, I trailed my other along her side, enticing her to move her body. Following suit, she raised out of the body just enough to line up our genitals.

She closed her eyes, preparing for penetration.

"Ready?" I asked teasingly.

"For you? Always." She answered resolutely.

"Good girl." I kissed her neck. She buckled and dropped onto my crotch. In one single movement, my cock was lodged inside her and the fun began.

With an audible moan from both of us, we started moving. Raising and lowering her hips, I welcomed her by thrusting upwards. It was the heavenly moment I'd been longing for and finally I was granted the slippery wet pleasure I craved. Her insides squirmed around my flesh, sucking on my skin every time I entered and pulled out like millions of little kisses.

Her voice was sweet like honey, whining and gasping for air. It was intoxicating to hear. The ebb and flow of the water did nothing to lessen the fiery heat between us.

Celeste's wings flapped pitifully, barely having enough room to spread to their full span, sandwiched between our bodies. It was cute how she whimpered and tried her best to focus on her hips even though she was being rammed into constantly herself.

The few times we got to be on our own were so far between that I was not willing to waste the moments we had. I fucked her like there was nothing else in the world for me to do. I wanted to encompass every part of her and her to encompass all of me. I guess this is what people meant when they talked about becoming one when making love.

I tried to keep up a hard front, but the more we went on, the more I broke. Finally, I grunted. "You can look again! Look at me, Celeste. I want to see you!"

Resting against me, Celeste didn't waste a moment. She craned her neck, our faces meeting sidewards. Our heavy breathing was interrupted when our lips locked, letting no air escape as we kept fucking.

Kissing wasn't enough, being inside her wasn't enough, it all was never enough. I kept her in a lock, but moved my other hand to her breast, first massaging and groping it before kneading her flesh and nipple. I groped her to my hearts content, letting the heavy mount glide and squeeze between my fingers. Her nipples were erect and her areolas turned slightly dark blue from how rough I was with them.

Her tongue was sloppily dancing over mine retreating several times to actually allow her to breathe and focus. I satiated my hunger for her body with her saliva, chasing her every time either her lips or pussy tried to escape me. I was going wild, mentally and physically.

"I love you, Sir! I love you so, so much. I fucking love you!" Celeste's mind was beginning to melt away. Her words were slurred and she kept repeating herself. She belonged to me. I had said it before but seeing the manifestation of that in the flesh in front of me was a whole different level. She was mine to corrupt, to make love... to break. It was a sadistic yet caring kind of love I had for her. It made me want to do things to her that I wouldn't have forgiven myself for in the past and that God won't forgive me for now.

"You love everything about me, right? My body, my cock, my mind, my soul?"

"Yesh! Everyshing!" She slobbered, drool dripping past our mouths.

"Even the air I breathe?"

She seemed confused but too delirious to process it. "What? I mean... yes, but why?"

I locked lips with her, pushing the question out of her mind... and with nowhere else for it to go, I blew down her mouth and filled her lungs with air. Her eyes bulged out in surprise when I parted from her and she suddenly felt my hand clamber from her chest to her throat. "Then keep it in!"

Whatever she tried to say next was choked out of her. I gripped tight, enough to restrain her breathing but barely enough for her to not suffocate. Then I started fucking her harder. She could hardly react when I slammed my hips into her, nothing more than erratic, short breaths as a response. Her eyes glazed over as she took it, the drool just driveling down her chin.

Down below however was another story. Her pussy was clamping down even though her legs were limp. She was inconceivably hot inside smothering my cock with slimy, sticky kisses. She was drenched, and using the water as an excuse was no longer feasible.

Her chest, her face and stomach were turning darker, radiating with warmth. Her arousal must have been enough to make her mind switch off. It felt like she wasn't mentally there anymore, only smiling, drooling and drawing in shallow breaths, whatever she could get in anyways.

I looked into her eyes while she was in this state, they were dark and empty, yet filled with love when she looked back at me. This form of hers... I could get used to it. The words finally manifested on my lips. "You're so fucking beautiful like this! I love you too, Celeste. You're mine, my little guardian angel. And you will always be."

As affirmation of her awareness, her tongue met mine as we mingled once more while down below the precum was drifting through the water around us, my cock thrusting into her barely reactive yet all too greedy body.

"I'll fill you with my love too. I'll drench you in it inside and out. Until you are dyed more than just blue and black." I was getting to my limit and even though her reactions were minimal, I could tell that she was too. Her legs and her abdomen were twitching, jerking around already, waiting for the signal that I would cum with her.

Her face went slack, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her hair messily draped over my shoulder.

Her body rocked a few more times as I kept thrusting. A few more, slower but more forceful, all the way to the hilt. I was going for her depths, prodding her womb. I was fully aware and intent on the possibility of knocking her up. I didn't care anymore, in fact I cherished the thought.

One more, one more... deep... hard...

I gritted my teeth, flexing every muscle of my body as I filled her with my seed. When it hit her baby room, she finally snapped out of her daze yet her breath was still stuck in her throat when she tried to scream. All the way to the climax, my hand clenched around her neck. It was the first time I actually choked her hard enough to completely stifle her breath. Gladly I was aware enough for it to only last a few seconds.

When my hand at last went limp as well, Celeste sucked in air for a good while. She coughed as her body collapsed on top of mine. We were both spent while my cock kept pumping more and more cum into her, enough that little strands of it started floating around our crotches. My balls scrunched up, making up for the wasted effort before.

Then, when finally all was shot and we refused to move one more muscle, quiet fell over us. Nothing but heavy breathing and sweating.

Several moments went by. Minutes that we wanted to last eternities.

Then we cracked and laughed to ourselves. Celeste's heartfelt laughter rumbling on my chest was all I wanted to feel for the rest of my life.

I hugged her close, resting my head on top of hers as she nuzzled my neck. In a moment of self awareness, I checked on her. "I didn't go too hard on you, did I? You alright? Do you hurt anywhere?"

She pursed her lips and, with her index finger, ran circles over my chest. "Hmm... I dunno. The fact you dare lay a hand on a servant of heaven like this is scandalous enough already. But assaulting her like this? Aren't you ashamed, my lord?" She giggled, biting her knuckle cheekily.

I rolled my eyes when the last word she said registered in my mind. "What? My lord? Look, I know the "Sir" act was a bit high and mighty but I'm no lord." I chuckled, writing it off as a joke of hers.

"Hmm... maybe not yet." She muttered under her breath, unusually sincere about it.

"What? What do you mean?"

She turned to me, earnestly looking up at me while placing her hand on my chest. "I always knew. Ever since way back when. The day I was assigned to you. You were meant for something special. I didn't know what back then, but then I spent years by your side. Doesn't matter whether in battle... or now like this. You're destined for greatness, a leader to your people. God can only do so much and you... you make change happen. You do things he can't."

I got flustered, unsure what to say to that. A part of me felt shame of even considering myself this praiseworthy, but another felt like what she was saying were things I already thought myself. "I... I don't think I'm worthy of that, Celeste."

"You are. In the time we have fought together, we protected countless people, saved Corria... and you saved me, one of Gods own creations. Those were all things that you did, not him. Sometimes... sometimes I even consider you more reliable than him."

"Celeste, what you are saying is..."

"...heresy, I know. But aren't we already heretics? You for letting me live and me for denying you a martyrs death? But we've had each others backs... while he didn't."

I was taken aback. "Maybe you're right. Corria would've fallen if it weren't for us. But if God won't look out for us... what do we do?"

Celeste held my hand, locking her fingers with mine. "What we've done until now. Depend on ourselves."

I pondered the thought. Corria was under his jurisdiction, yet everything he provided to protect us failed. The consecrated grounds, the church, our faith... Even his doctrine would have forsaken one of his own warriors.

We made the choices we did despite him. Every choice that defied him was one that either saved people or brought us happiness.

I gave Celeste a confident nod before kissing the top of her head. "I don't know if I can, but Corria is my home and I'll defend it if God won't. I will lead my people to freedom of corruption, death and sorrow. Without his help if need be."

She smiled to herself as she hugged me, her tail swinging happily from side to side. "You'll have mine, my lord." She squeaked as happy tears filled her eyes.

I don't know what the future holds. If God actually saw what we did, if he cares or if he will abandon us for our perceived "sins".

But if "all caring" gods like him would see me and Celeste split apart... maybe they were never worth listening to in the first place.