Monster Girl Expedition

Story Info
Monster girls learn to fear those fleeing from min wage.
5.8k words
4.3
4.8k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patman30
Patman30
131 Followers

It was no fun when you had to be the first out of the plane.

"We are dropping in hot! Remember do not look into their eyes! Do not try to talk to them! Do not attempt to initiate diplomacy with the enemy!" A large barrel-chested man shouted as Venke grunted. The sound of roaring engines and small explosions filled his ears as he looked up at his squad leader. A tall pale man with a blonde beard with several dark tattoos lines reaching down his neck. He was dressed in the soft brown colors of the Airborne Rangers as he began to grunt. The plan shook the shock from the dimensional transit must have been playing havoc on him as he shook his head.

Venke grunted as he felt a wave of nausea wash over him as well, he felt like his intestines were being pulled out from the inside and he felt like his head was being crushed into a vice! Tears formed in his eyes as the sound of twisting and groaning metal filled the air. He watched through swimming vision as the interior of the plane began to bend inward. It was like it was being crushed like a large soda can by some kind of a giant.

The feeling of strange transfer soon lifted as reality rushed back in like a punch to the gut that made Venke gasp!

"Fuck me." He gasped as the sergeant noticed him and smirked.

"That is what they will try to do! Men make no mistake they may look like humans but they are monster girls! If they reach our world they will enslave us and turn us into nothing but livestock! Here we make a statement to their kind! They came to our world! They came to our dimension thinking that we would just lay down and die! That we would leave our own women just because they had J cup tits and asses so fat that they could deflect a bullet but no! We said fuck you, you interdimensional harlots!

We are humans and we would rather die with our dignity than become some kind of cum puppet!" He shouted before there was a horrible ringing sound followed by what sounded like a roar from some gigantic beast, the entire plane drifted as the sounds of countermeasure being deployed filled the air as the sergeant touched his ear.

"Ok! We are over the dropzone! When you get to the ground remeber to shoot anything that has more than two legs! Fur instead of hair! And that tries to fuck you! Do your duty men and let's kick some fucking ass!"

He shouted as a loud Ohhrah! Filled the air as Venke stook up and gulped. He felt his rifle bounce along his front as the sounds of what he guessed to be arrows? Plinking off the bottom of the plane filled the air. It was like an aggressive hailstorm and-

"Don't worry kid. They won't kill you. They just want to rape you and break your pelvis." A tall mountain of a man said behind him. The man was as wide as he was tall, with a large beard and wielding the squad automatic weapon. His skin was dark as onyx and a large pair of sunglasses adorned his face.

"Garfield?" Venke asked reading his name patch as he nodded. The man grinned at him hefting his massive machine gun in both hands as the ship shook from some kind of titanic shockwave as Venke was almost knocked to the side.

"Hell yeah kid, now let's shoot some sluts!" He chafed as there was a loud bang! As the ship rocked before all lights went out for a moment. Before the room was filled with bright red warning lights and then the howling of air as the door to the open air opened.

Instantly several arrows shot their way inside the plane. The strange metal that was apparently non-lethal and would as the brass said weaken your soul shot in as the sergeant waved him forward.

"Go! Go! Go! Humanity first boys! Kick some ass!" He shouted as Venke took a deep breath deeply regretting ever listening to a man who promise him free college and a better wage than Dollar Slice.

"Jesus help me." He whispered before he jumped right out of the plane and into a war that had been ripped right out of a fever dream!

For a single horrifying moment, Venke thought he was going to be eaten as a literal dragon approached him. Not a sexy half-human half-dragon girl that wanted to rape him but a fucking beast that made Smaug look like a cricket in comparison.

Wasn't Smaug a small dragon? He thought before the sight of a maw larger than his own home open and glowing an ominous orange brought him back to reality as he let out a shrill scream before there were two loud whooshing noises before two missiles struck the beast dead center! The thing roared as its chest burst from the inside out. Twin fighter jets roared past as the beast began to plummet.

Large did not even begin to describe it. It had to be just as large as a fucking skyscraper, covered in thick minivan-sized black scales that went down its entire body.

His eyes widened in shock as the mortally wounded beast crashed to the ground causing a thunderous clap! A shockwave surged back up rocking his body and threatened to burst his eardrums from the sheer violence of it!

"FUCK ME!" He shouted as he fell hard, as bad as the dragon was the literal swarm of arrows a tidal wave of silver bolts that shot all around him made his already precarious situation all the worse. All around him he saw strange flying beasts, some humanoid some not soaring, dogfighting jets, trying to break their way into some of the larger troop transports and-

"Hey, can I fuck you?" A voice asked as he looked up to see a bright vibrant green pair of eyes as a woman with wings that would not be out of place on a falcon flapped over him! Her claws and talons gripped his shoulders as-

"I'll take your silence as consent! Glad to meet you, new husband, my name is-" She did not get to tell him her name as her head popped like a grape!

"Fuck off!" Garfield shouted his large weapon aimed at the corpse of the beast that dropped like a sack of well... like a sack of perverted avian meat. Plummeting to the ground as a swarm of... cupids? That was the only way to describe the literal living wave of naked women with strange heart-shaped crimson armor that went to swarm Garfield as he was in flight.

"FUCK OFF!" He shouted blasting into the swarm as it surrounded him into a ball of flesh!

"GARFIELD! No!" Venke shouted as the sounds of giggling female imps and the occasional soft squishing sounds of one of them getting blown into bits by HMG fired came from him before there was a massive flash from the center as the entire hive of the things turned into red paste as it looked like Garfield had pulled the pins of his grenades and gone out in a blaze of virginal glory!

"What the fuck!?" Venke shouted as became once more aware of his rapid descent! He was plummeting hard toward the ground and if he didn't pull his string out now he would soon be paste on the ground.

Well, they want to turn my pelvis into paste so this is just like a speedrun of that yeah?

"Why me?" He groaned pulling his string as his chute deployed and he felt the hand of god grip him by his shoulders as he gasped! He felt like his arms would soon be pulled out of their sockets before he stabilize and was able to get another good view of the night.

The dark night sky that looked so much like any sky back on Earth was filled with carnage. Several troop transports were leaking smoke as dozens upon dozens of harpy girls pulled off their wing joints, forcing them to go down as streams of men leaped from them.

He saw jets zipping in and out, blasting warms of harpies out of the sky and turning griffon girls into paste.

He saw more dragons flying through the air, some vaporizing entire transport planes in plumes of fire. Turning them into nothing but floating balls of molten metal that plummeted into the ground like titanic slag meteorites.

"I thought they didn't kill!?" He shouted at the top of his lungs before another wave of fighter jets swarmed in and harried the two remaining titanic dragons away from the aerial assault.

Operation Steel Pelvis seemed to be one giant cluster fuck! And to make things worse as he drifted slowly down to whatever horrors below he felt a solid thud hit his foot as an arrow hit him dead in his boot!

"Oh fuck me!" He groaned as he felt his foot go limp. It was like he had been sleeping on it for hours as he tried to kick his legs.

"Come on, come on, come fucking on!" He hissed kicking his leg trying to force his dead foot back into life. Looking like the most awkward aerial ballerina in the process before he smacked into the treeline with the grace of the usual crowd of students at lunch hour who acted like they had not had food in years as he broke through the tree line!

"FUCK!" He shouted as branches broke his fall like metal bars. He felt bruises swell up under his armor before he plummeted to the ground.

He groaned as he hit his ass hard, his chute detached as soon as he hit the ground. The chute broke apart almost as soon as it hit the tree line and let him crumble to the ground as he groaned at the faulty equipment.

His tax dollars at work as he let out a groan as he sat at the base of some kind of giant tree before noticing that one of his feet was still dead to the world. And two his dick was hard as steel.

"Well... just great." He grunted before deciding that staying still on his ass was a good way to get raped and he forced his body up as he tried to find someone friendly in this strange forest that reminded him of the redwoods back in his home state.

"This is not worth slightly above minimum wage..."

------

Unfortunately for Venke, he did not find any of his comrades. He had been wandering through this strange forest for maybe an hour and the sounds of battle had long since drowned out into the background. Sure he could still see large flashes of light in the sky and he swore that he saw another large titanic lizard hit the ground hard as he sighed.

His trek through the forest had been long, painful, and worse pointless.

"So I'm lost... on a different planet in another dimension. Fuck me." He sighed as-

"I could do that if you want." A voice chimed as he spun on his heels as he saw a humanoid figure before him.

"Tits?" The first word to leave his mouth was the first thing to come to his mind. A massive pair of perfect pale G cup breasts bounced before him as a woman in a flour smiled at him.

"Hello, there human! How are you doing today mister soldier boy?" The woman asked as he looked her up and down. She had bright green hair and sparkling blue eyes. She seemed to be a fucking supermodel in bodily shape, perfect hourglass hips, gravity-defying breasts, and lips that he swore could suck the soul out of his cock and-

"Ok. Look. Let's make a deal. You don't rape me I don't fill you with led ok? How's that sound?" He asked flipping the safety off his rifle and pointing the barrel at her as she frowned.

"That is an awfully mean thing to say to someone that just wanted to say hello you know?"

"Look. Lady-"

"Erissa."

"Erissa. I'm Venke-"

"And I am submissive and breedable." The plant girl said her massive tits shaking and jiggling in a way that should have been a physical impossibility as every last bounce and jiggle of those titanic pieces of tit flesh was a direct slap against Newton himself!

"I... I didn't ask."

"But I said."

"Ok enough! I just want to not get raped and find a good place to sleep tonight ok?"

"As you say virgin." She said as a small giggle left her lips as his cheeks heated up.

"How did you know?"

"I can smell it."

"Really!? What does virgin smell?"

"Like steak."

"I... ok then. I've been told you think of us as meat-"

"Ok, mister soldier I don't want to die so how about a deal? I can't move from this spot, so unless you want to come here and consensually fertilize me I can't please you. So how about this? You don't kill me and I tell you a location where you can be safe and sleep well at. Ok?"

"I... why should I trust you?"

"Do you have a choice? Do you want a centaur to find you and break your hips without care?"

"N-no. Ok. Deal. I'm Venke."

"Nice to meet you Venke the virgin."

"You did not need to add the last part ok?"

"But what if I wanted to add the last part?" Erissa asked smiling in a cocky grin as he groaned. Venke gave her a glare before he sighed.

"Ok. so I don't kill you and you help me? What's to stop me from just shooting you the second I get what I want?"

"I mean that would be a dick move, man... I would really not like that." Erissa pouted her plump licks sticking out as Venke narrowed his eyes at her doing his best to avoid the E plus tits of hers that seemed to move of their own will. Bouncing with every word that left her mouth.

Making his eyes travel a bit lower than they should and making it very hard to carry on negotiations with her and even harder to keep his dick in his pants.

"You know if you just let that stick fall out of your ass I think me and you could be friends!"

"I just-"

"You just want to get out of here right? So how about this new deal!"

"New deal? I never-"

"Here is the new deal, I want to get fertilized and you don't want to get raped. So if you give me some cum in a petal I'll tell you a great spot to go where you will not only not be at risk of mind-breaking rape but! You could even get a job! If you play your cards right that is." Erissa said with a wide grin as Venke once more felt his eyes slowly drifting downward as her titanic tits once again seemed to have some kind of hypnotizing pull to them as he gulped.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No, sadly you don't know what's good for you. So how about this?" She asked as she flipped her hand out towards him as a single long green vine began to slowly creep out of her large flower home and shoot towards him at a turtle's pace.

"W-what the hell is that!? I thought you said that you couldn't move!"

"I can't, not really but I can extend a vine a bit if I can get motivated enough. It really takes it out of me so please cum in my flower ok?" She asked as the vine slowly but surely snaked to his feet, where a large flower appeared before him.

It was at that time staring at the brilliant yellow petals that Venke felt the same burning sensation in his crotch as he took a deep breath. and groaned.

"Well, you know what? Fuck it. If I do this and get raped well it was just gonna happen sooner or later am I right?" He asked putting his gun to his side. Putting his rifle strap over his shoulder and deciding that if this got weird he'd just walk away. Not like this plant thing could ever really catch him right?

"There we go, just take it out and let me see what you are working with!" Erissa cheered as he groaned taking off his long green pants and showing off a larger than usual bulge in his bright blue boxers.

"Oh my, it looks like someone has been hit by a lust shaft!"

"W-what's wrong with my dick? Why is it-" Venke gagged as he flipped his dick out of the front of his boxers, what had once been barely seven inches of dick was now near a foot of thick cock meat!

He blinked wildly at his dick that seemed to be burning with desire as-

"What the fuck just happened to me!? Do you know what this is!?"

"Yeah, that's the lust shaft that must have hit you somehow. Some kind of silver arrow? Something like that make sense, ring a bell?"

"Y-yeah something like that hit my boot but I took it out."

"Hmmm, good that means that you are not claimed yet."

"Claimed? The fuck-"

"Stop talking and jerk off! Look at my tits dammit!" She shouted as she began to play with her large tits, Venke froze as the logic train simply left his brain as he looked at the seemingly growing tits that just got bigger and bigger the more he saw them.

He gulped as he felt his hands slowly gripping his dick. His hands latched onto his cock and began to quickly pump up and down a shaft that felt like it had been electrocuted!

Venke was no strange to a good pump and hump back home. A quick wank at night to keep the worries at bay and keep his sleep cycle almost normal.

But as he ran his hands up and down he felt like it was a different fucking hand on his dick! He felt his body shiver and get exhilarated with every pump! He felt his body tense as long thick lines of white pre began to leak from his brown cock as he gulped.

"W-what the fuck is happening to me!?"

"Oh that lust shaft poison is kicking in is all," Erissa said blowing a kiss at him, licking her lips, and smashing her tits together as Venke gulped.

"W-what the fuck does that-"

"It means that it is making your dick better for us monster girls! It will make more cum, become thrice as more sensitive and it will not go down for hours! No matter how much you cum and you will cum a lot you just won't go down!"

"Is that good!?" He shouted his eyes shot open as he felt his balls tense up as in less than a minute his body arched forward as he felt his dick explode.

He felt his cock burst as large amounts of cum shot out like a volcano from his cock. The bright multicolor flower opened up and caught every last drop of the deluge of thick cum that spilled out and fully filled up the flower as he groaned in shock.

"H-holy fuck... what the shit was that?" He gasped as the petals closed as he heard a loud sucking sound as he saw large bulbs going down the vine toward the large plant woman as she licked her lips. Her perfect tits seemed to make his dick ache in pain as she hummed.

"There we go. That is enough for now. So let me tell you how to get to the ranch and make sure you shake hands with the owner. She gets a bit feist when people are not respectful with her ok?" Erissa chirped as Venke bit his lip to pass down from the inhuman high of his orgasm as post-nut clarity finally kicked in hard.

"I... sure... yeah... tell me where the hell to find this place ok?"

"Trust me I will tell you all that you need to know and more! It's the least I can do."

-----

"So are you going to just give up little human or does this have to be rough?" A tall woman with dark skin and knife ears said ass he dropped from the treeline as Venke blinked. Three of them seemed to just materialize out of the fucking tree line. Each one with light purple skin hair as pure as snow and eyes dark and hungry purple.

Each one could have been a supermodel with massive tits, wide hips, and perfect flawless figures. Not that he was about to give them the satisfaction of knowing that, however. In fact, he was about to talk so much shit to these wannabe BDSM enthusiasts that he would probably be committing a war crime.

"Who the fuck are you? The third rank dominatrix from the strip clubs Tuesday noon line up?" The young man asked as the three women froze the strange females looked left and right not quite sure what to do about it as they paused. The once proudly strutting purple-skinned dominatrixes now paused looking at the sole human like he was some kind of anomaly as the lead one coughed.

"We are the drow human. Or dark elves if you will. We are here to fuck you. To drain you. And then take you back to our homes as our loyal breeding stud for your mistresses. Does that make sense to you?"

"The only thing that makes sense is that whatever fourth-rate club you came from kicked your sorry asses out and never let you back in. I mean come on, all you are missing are the god damn C section scars and then you would be perfect!"

"W-what's a c-section?" The younger dark elf asked, she seemed to be maybe a year younger than him and curious as she wielded a strange sickle-like weapon in her hand. That while he had been told would be non-lethal but they sure as shit did not look non-lethal as he blinked.

"It's what your lazy asses would get when you are to broke for condoms."

"The hell is a condom?" The other drow to the right of the leader asked as she groaned in frustration.

"It does not matter! We are taking this human to the caves! We will break him, fuck him, do terrible things to his ass and lock his dick up when we are done with it! Now come on ladies let's show this dumb meat stud what we are made of! For the matriarchy!"

Patman30
Patman30
131 Followers
12