Monster Girl Expedition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You! In the trees! Come out!" The human shouted as the drow paused again as several long moments passed before the shuffling of branches came as a drow fell down from one of the trees behind the trio.

"Aw, man! How did you find me in the tree?" She asked as he blinked in confusion.

There was actually someone in the fucking trees!? How the fuck did that happen!? I was just guessing!

"Dammit, enough of this! Human do you wish to fight for your pathetic freedom or shall you simply give in to the dominating rightful touch of a woman? I shall let you know that while some will call surrender cowardly you will be rewarded for both your compliance and intelligence." The leader said as Venke blinked twice before he nodded.

"You know what? I do not want to fight any of you."

"Excellent! Your decision has just upgraded your first sleeping quarters to have a mattress instead of a straw flooring! Keep this up pet and you might just find yourself sharing a bed with a loving mistress in your future."

"I would like that you know? But before we get into all of that how about this? How about I give you all a token of my submission? A dowry if you will." The human said bowing to hide the shit-eating grin on his lips.

"You even wish to give us a wedding gift human? Truly you are meant to be a good submissive, I am seeing a bright future for you underground. Now show us this gift that you have!"

She demanded as Venke gripped the gift in one hand. There was a small ting! That filled the air as he gently tossed a small object towards their center.

"Here you go ma'am, catch! A gift fit for women of your standards!" He shouted as the head drow caught it in one hand. Holding it curiously as all four of them began to crowd around it.

"Oh now, what do we have here-" Before she could finish Venke hit the dick right before the loud bang! Filled the air as the grenade went off in an instant! Venke felt the shrapnel hit his sides his ballistic armor took the worst of it as he groaned as the shockwave of the blast still felt like a sledgehammer to his sides and as he slowly turned his head he smirked.

Seeing four pairs of legs torn off at the knee caps. Bloody chunks of the elves' had been painted across the forest floor as his trick worked to perfection.

The dead elves had never seen in coming as the bruised human got up he smirked a bit as he looked at the grenade pin still in his hand.

"Heh. And this still beats working minimum wage. Not by much, but still, at least I get to be outside for a bit."

-----

The directions the plant girl had given him seemed to be on point. After another half hour of trekking through the woods he found himself at what he could only presume was the Happy milk acers! The large farm entrance was supposedly home to a very friendly cowgirl or holostaur that was more of the mindset that rape was bad no matter how many times the man came.

And as the first tiny bits of dawn began to rise on the horizon the young soldier groaned as he began to walk past the large arch seeing rows and rows of what looked like corn in some parts and maybe potatoes in others. There were several truly massive red barn buildings and a half dozen half-as large housing buildings. Or he guessed they were for housing.

"Dammit, I know jack shit about farms. Ok just think go to a smaller shack and see if anything is in there and you'll be ok.' Venke said to himself as he walked forward on the dirt path towards a very small shed on the right of the road. He looked at the shack and smirked as the door was half open already.

"Looks like someone is already in there. Ok just be cool. We are all friends here." He said as he prepared to give whoever was inside the traditional American welcome! With a rifle to the face that was locked and loaded.

"Hello? Is anyone in there? I come in peace."

He said as he used the barrel of the gun to push the side of the shed open. Inside was... well just a shed. Nothing more, just a large amount of farming tools that would be found back on earth.

Pitch forks, hoes, shovels, and other random assortments of items.

"Well, that was underwhelming."

"Can I help you, sir?" A voice asked from behind him as he yelped turning around to see a towering feminine form with soft pale skin and large breasts as-

"Monster girl!"

"Kya! A man!" The cowgirl shouted as she quickly pivoted on one hoof and accidentally slapped the human in the head with one tit! Sending him flying back into the shed and knocking him right the hell out!

-----

When Venke woke up he did not know where the hell he was. But the sound of a beeping hospital monitor next to him calmed him as he knew that the monster girls did not have that kind of technology.

They don't even have common usage of electricity. Venke thought as he opened his eyes to see himself in a soft white room. He looked around to see it was a small hospital room with an EKG machine next to him and an IV pushed into his arm.

"Where am I?" He groaned as he looked out to his life as a window showing a wide and grassy field before him-

"Ah. You are awake. Good job soldier! You have proven yourself in the field!" A booming voice shouted as a tall man dressed in the greens of the us millitary stomped into his room. He was tall, with a butch-cut blonde hairstyle. Pale skin barrel chest it was like a fucking G.I. Joe came right out of the damn box and was now real life for him to gawk at.

"Sir?"

"No need soldier! You have been awarded the purple heart after the success of operation Iron pelvis!"

"Holy shit we won?"

"Well, we did not lose, and if you ask the government that is what matters! Unofficially we kicked their teeth in but they had more dragons than we had first estimated. So before we could drop the hammer and turn this entire world into a radioactive hellscape images of the president fucking three succubi while he gave a speech about the sanctity of human women came out and we had a truce." The man said as Venke nodded once.

"Fucking politics."

"Am I right? But you son have a small problem. You have been honorably discharged as your service is now considered over and done."

"Well that's good I guess?"

"It is. But your previous student loan debt is still in effect. You owe over fifty thousand in debts-"

"I will die before I pay a single penny of that."

"God damn I respect that attitude soldier! Brings a tear to my eyes! But I'm here to offer you a way out of it."

"I'm listening..."

"Well, there is a bit of an exchange problem in the local area. And we are in the monster land right now by the way."

"But the EKG machine... they can't use that..."

"We ran some cables through the portal."

"It was that simple!?"

"Shockingly yes. But either way. If you could agree to a minimal four-year exchange program at one of their most prodigious universities all your debt will be forgiven. However, the government takes no responsibility for any pelvis injuries you may endure. That or neck injuries."

"I... why... fuck me why not. Also how the fuck did I get here?"

"You got knocked out by a cowgirl tit. She tried to breastfeed you to get you back up on your feet and after that failed she brought you to a local healer that stabilized you before transferring you to us."

"Fuck it. Why not? Where do I sign." He groaned as the man produce a clipboard.

"On the dotted line. This is a non-negotiable contract for you to sign by the way."

"I know how it is." He groaned signing the paper as G.I. Joe smiled.

"Congratulations! Your citizenship in the united states of America is now null and void! You are now a full citizen of the kingdom of Elanor!"

"Say what now?"

"What he means is that you are now a citizen of our nation human. My name is Amira and I will be your escort to your university." A towering figure said. As a bronze skin bull of a woman said, her body was covered in a shockingly modern and fancy black suit.

That showed off F cup breasts muscles that could break an Abrahams in two and a foot of thick horns on both parts of her head. Snow white hair and blood red eyes were a fearsome sight on the brown-skinned beauty as she smirked.

"Don't worry kid the girls at the university are just gonna love you! In fact, taking one look at you I would not be surprised if they just couldn't help but go and eat you all up!" Amira said laughing as Venke blinked twice up at the monstrous beauty.

"Well I'll let you two get acquainted I'll be back." The man said as the minotaur watched him leave before she turned her gaze onto Venke and narrowed her crimson eyes down onto him.

"Look boy I'll be blunt. Your people won the physical war with your advanced technology but the war for your hearts and minds is not over yet! The real war happens in the bedroom and since you seem to be of quality stock you are going to be taken to the academy, you will be fucked, sucked, drained, and used to breed as many future generations as you can-"

"Do I get a free meal plan?" Venke asked with a stoic face as Amira froze her once powerful and demonic tone shifting as she shifted awkwardly for a moment.

"Uh... what?"

"A free meal plan. My last school did not have one so I'd like to know if I get one here that's all."

"Y-you didn't get one back home? I mean, of course, your meals are complimentary and very healthy and tasty as well."

"Do I get to pick my classes?"

"Um... did you not hear me? You'll be getting ridden and drained so much you won't have much time to study-"

"Can. I. Pick. My. Classes?" Venke said steadily as Amira now looked fully lost.

"Y-yes you can?"

"Good. Good. Will I get my own room?"

"You will but like I said the girls-"

"Will I get my own bed, bathroom, and amenities?"

"What part of constant rape do you not seem to care about!? Are you not worried about the safety of your pelvis!?"

"I am."

"Then why are you looking at this like it is nothing but a minor inconvenience? You are going to be broken into a breeding stud dammit! How is this not terrifying to you!?"

"Because Amira. Let me let you in on a little secret about my world. Once you have worked minimum wage for a year? There is nothing that can scare you. So if your fat ass and gravity-defying tit sluts think you can break me faster and better than a full-blown apathetic, nepotistic capitalistic system can? Well, fucking bring it on. I'm more than ready for you. Cum unto me you rape happy bitch, cum and meet your apathetic maker!"

12