Monster Girl World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main star of the arena battles was a frequent acquaintance of Frank and Sati, often calling them over for daily checkups of the fighters to make sure they were in good condition to fight. Frank had reason to believe that the star fighter's constant request of his medical abilities was a bit more...personal in nature than it seemed, and apparently Sati knew it too, because both women would bark at each other like cats and dogs.

"G-Good evening, Doctor Stein."

Talia Dayne, heiress to the Chiron Company and one of the arena's best fighters, sat on a cot in the medical tent used for checkups. She was a classical beauty, with long blonde hair that glistened like threaded gold and vibrant sea green eyes. Her humanoid upper body was a balanced mix between sexy and strong, with slender, toned muscles along her arms and abdominals while her silk blouse strained against her significant chest (which was noticeably lacking a bra). Her coat was pitch black and well-groomed, also silky smooth and spotless, but also very powerful looking. It was to be expected from the daughter of a warrior bloodline.

"Ms. Dayne." Frank greeted her with a nod, eying her left hind leg, which was gingerly lying beside her flank rather than under her. "Seems like you've had a bit of an accident."

"It wasn't my fault." Talia blushed, completely ignoring Sati. "There was an incident with one of the machina dummies and I rushed in to protect one of the newcomers. I suppose you can put two and two together after that."

"It's not five, if you're wondering, Ms. Dayne." Sati blurted out. Talia's eyes narrowed at the lamia.

"Hello, Ms. Saigan. So happy to see you here with the beloved doctor." She huffed.

"Someone needs to keep desperate, bird-brained, immoral homewreckers away from his defenseless self. Really, the women to keep coming to him like common street harlots make succubi look tame. I certainly wouldn't want to be like any of them." Sati's insult to Talia was barely veiled at all, and it almost made the centaur stand up in outrage, had Frank not given her a look.

"This would go quicker if you two would stop playing alpha female." He said and ran a hand along her injured leg. Through the fur he could see slight bruising as well as feel some swelling, though the bone wasn't damaged. "Good news, your leg isn't broken, or you wouldn't have been able to move it that much, if at all. It is sprained, though, so I'm going to have to wrap it up for it to heal."

"Sprained? But I have an important match against this little filly wench who insulted my grandmother! It's in three days!" Talia protested.

"Doctor's orders." Sati said much too smugly. "I would stay off that leg if I were you. Wouldn't want your significant weight to cause further damage to your leg."

Talia gritted her teeth and forced herself to remain calm. That lowly snake woman was always getting in her way to court the good doctor. Doctor Stein was a very sought after man by many monsters for is considerable levels of spirit energy. Her mother even hinted that he might be a suitable husband despite his lack of warrior lineage. Talia had already asked him for a couple of a marriage interviews already, but that frigid snake woman had stonewalled all her previous attempts. Really, how could a monster be so passive over someone who isn't even her mate?

Then she got an idea and a devious smirk formed over her lips. Trying to maintain her demure act, she covered her dainty mouth and glanced away. "I really don't want to miss that match, Doctor, and I know you're just trying to help me here. So I propose another alternative."

Sati crossed her arms. "Oh really? Something to counteract the doctor's diagnosis?"

"Doctor Stein, could you please...mate with me so that my leg may heal faster?" Talia blurted out, making Sati hiss angrily at her.

"Listen you heavy weight horse woman," She growled. "When the doctor says no, he says no, and no amount of seductive-"

"All right."

"Doctor?!" Sati stammered.

"Why not? Monsters heal faster with spirit energy, right? And I do have a lot of it." He explained.

He wasn't wrong. Monsters do heal faster when given large amounts of spirit energy, though it is no substitute for certain viral illnesses. Physical injuries were known to heal faster with direct application of spirit energy, namely through sex. That didn't mean Sati had to like it.

"But...but..." Sati struggled for a reason not to help the stubborn noble woman, but Frank calmly poked her forehead, right over the pearl in her skin.

"We're doctors, Sati. We can't just skimp on treating our patients just because they get on our nerves...or unless they really deserve it." He said and turned to Talia. "Shall we get started, Ms. Dayne?"

Talia's cheeks were bright red at this point. "Y-Yes, let's!"

XXXXXX

As the heiress of the Chiron Company, Talia obviously couldn't just have sex willy nilly with every man who tickled her fancy, even someone as naturally attractive as Doctor Stein. She was a young lady of noble upbringing after all. However, Talia knew that having the doctor give her his own spirit energy to help her heal was simply a medical affair that she wouldn't be admonished for. That didn't mean she didn't enjoy it.

"Oh yes!" Talia squealed pleasantly as Frank thrust himself into her thick rear end, filling her as much as she could. Her eyes nearly rolled up into her head as she felt that thick, rigid shaft part her folds and sink oh so deeply into her. "G-Good heavens!"

They were still in the medical tent, with Talia holding tightly onto a metal bar reserved for centaur monsters with leg injuries to help them stand for medical examinations. And for good old horse fucking.

Talia's heavy breasts, naked and sweaty after she tore open her blouse from his initial penetration, heaved as she panted from the feeling of his cock being shoved so blatantly into her body. This wasn't the first time she had sex with the doctor, but by Nyx it never got old. No wonder Sati was so possessive of him. Her thoughts became a jumbled mess when he pulled back slowly, teasing her velvety snatch before grabbing the base of her tail and thrusting himself deeply once more.

Frank's expression was only slightly tense as his hips pounded against Talia's equine flank, each thrust coaxing terribly lewd, wet sounds that drove her mad. Each push made the walls of her sex squeeze around him and he closed his eyes as the fires of his lust slowly grew in his core. Her lewd cries and whimpers were a sign that she was loving his actions, as usual, though she was still trying to be reserved about it. That won't do.

"D-Doctor Stei-" Talia was about to tell him to move a bit faster when her voice caught in her throat and her eyes slid shut from her surprise orgasm. Frank took this as a sign to really get into it and decided to show the lady a good time for her troubles this evening.

Relishing the sinful grip of Talia's cunt, Frank increased the power of his thrusts, bottoming out with every thrust into her with enough force to make her body shake along with him. He rutted furiously and grunted when he felt Talia's rump begin to finally push back in time with his thrusts. His calm expression slowly gave way to one of great intensity as he gripped her tail firmly and fucked her harder. He felt her silky hot tunnel squeeze his cock tighter and he gave a bestial growl that made her shiver.

His hips slapped wetly into hers with each forceful thrust and Frank could feel his balls hitting her engorged clit every time he pumped into her. One could only imagine how amazing it felt for Talia, for Frank was completely focused on reaching his climax. Feminine juices leaked from the edges of her cunt and made his entry into her easier and smoother. His muscles tensed and bulged and he showed her no mercy as he made good on his promise to help her.

The moment Talia came again, all bets were off. His eyes darkened and his body radiated a dense aura of invisible energy as he lost himself to the sensations her pussy gave him. He snarled and sawed into her cunt with no mercy, no longer caring if anyone outside heard them. He let go of her finely brushed tail and gripped her ass to pull her body towards him as he pushed forward. His cock, larger than a normal man's penis, filled her completely and utterly. Her womanly scent, combined with her natural monster musk, filled his nostrils and put him in a frenzy as he made her his bitch in all but name.

Talia's expression was blank as she was fucked like a common whore instead of a noble lady. Her body felt his spirit energy leaking from him and absorbed it greedily, making her hungry for more. Oh, how she wanted more. And that was what she got.

Frank's dick pulsed hotly inside her and ropes of thick seed painted her insides. His body went stiff, his pelvis mashed to her finely toned ass with her tail fluttering mindlessly. With his seed, the energy he built up with his constant fucking also burst forth into her, and the massive surge of spirit energy made Talia cum once again. Her body shuddered as she took in both his energy and seed, faintly glad that she had taken a contraceptive before allowing him to have his way with her. As much as she wanted to bear his children, she was still too young for a family right now.

When Frank's senses returned, his orgasm faded away, but the effects were still there, etched on Talia's face. Her tongue lolled slightly from her lips as she barely recovered from her own orgasm and her eyes were teary and dazed. Her pink nipples were harder than diamonds and her shiny hair was messed up and all over her face. She had been well and truly fucked, which wasn't surprisingly at all for the good doctor.

At this point, he'd be surprised to fuck a monster who didn't wear that expression after he was done with them.

XXXXXX

"Ms. Dayne should be better by tomorrow morning. Just make sure she stays off that leg until the swelling goes down, okay?"

"Okay, doctor. Thank you very much." Kate, who was blushing furiously in Frank's presence, bowed her head in gratitude. "I-I mean, we-hope you'll come again soon!"

With his work done, Frank and Sati entered their carriage after saying goodbye to Kate, who quickly got back to attending to her catatonic mistress. As they sat in silence in the ride back home, Frank noted the glare Sati was throwing him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing's wrong." She replied.

"You're a terrible liar." He replied back.

Sati crossed her arms. "I don't like you mating with that...girl. Girls like her are too impulsive and vulgar under all that pompous, glittery attitudes and cutesy giggles."

"We're the only other clinic in the city that attends to monsters aside from the main hospital, Sati. It wouldn't do Ms. Orikasa any good if you're constantly hissing at any monster girl that looks my way." Frank said.

Sati just looked out the window with a huff. Frank chuckled and patted her hand.

"Tomorrow we can head over to the theatre district and go see that old ass play you've been harping about. My treat."

"Seriously?" Sati's head spun to face him, slender eyes wide. "We can go?"

"We get off early tomorrow anyway, so why not treat ourselves?" He shrugged. Sati's long body wrapped around his in a tight coil as she kissed his cheek numerous times, promising to give him a nice, good fucking after dinner (pre-dinner sex ruined her appetite).

All in all, it was just another day for Doctor Frank Stein, Lindorm's monster doctor, mostly known to the populace as the Orphan Incubus.

12