Monster Girl World Ch. 12

Story Info
A knight goes off to defeat a dragon...by fucking her.
7k words
4.62
12.3k
34

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

I just want to say I am so, so sorry for last chapter. I uploaded the wrong word file and had to scramble to try to replace it, since it's needlessly hard to delete anything on this site. Just wanted to clear up any confusion about what happened. The real chapter is up now, so please enjoy it and this chapter.

Chapter 12-The Tale of Sir Antonio and the Dragon

Sir Antonio Von Krieger was a proud knight of the Kingdom of Fiora, a handsome man in his early thirties with a tall, muscular frame that didn't hinder his natural agility at all. He had long dark brown hair tied into a wavy ponytail that went well with his tan complexion that most people in Fiore shared with him. He had served Fiora for years as a knight protecting the land from humans and rogue monsters. He was a charismatic character, a skilled fighter, and a surprisingly avid reader. He was a jack of all trades and in this day and age, that made him prime husband material.

Women both human and monster wanted to fuck him, men wanted to be him, and incubi marveled at how a regular human could be so handsome. Antonio was the physical embodiment of the knight in shining armor that girls fantasized about up to their teens, though they had no idea of his more...amorous pursuits. If they did, no doubt their mothers would have them looking to someone else as a role model.

"Sir Krieger?"

Antonio paused in his daily afternoon workout to look over to his butler, his muscular body covered in sweat from doing his usual set of 50 sit ups. "Yes, David?"

"There is a messenger for you, sir. She says she's from the royal palace."

"The royal palace?" Antonio raised an elegant eyebrow and leapt to his feet with a practiced kick of his legs, landing on his soles with acrobatic grace and grabbing a towel to wipe his face clean. "Show her in."

The man bowed and left the room. Such were the perks of being a veteran knight with tons of victories under his belt. A huge manor, tons of servants, and tons of maids who he fucked on a regular basis. Other knights would be a bit humble, but in Fiora, there were few limitations for a man, or woman's, sexual depravity.

"Good morning, Sir Krieger."

It was a woman's voice. Antonio looked back and grinned at the sight of the messenger his queen sent to him. She was very pretty, with a smooth olive complexion and short black hair with deep brown eyes. The red blazer she wore to mark her status as the royal messenger was stretched tight across her ample chest, and the rest of her uniform consisted of a short white skirt and black thigh-high boots. He could see that she had a very fine ass under that skirt. Good. He was always an ass and tits man, no need to pick one when both were available.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I take it you had an easy time getting to my manor." Antonio said, giving his bright, white smile that showed off his perfect teeth.

"Yes, it was a pleasant ride here, thank you." The woman said with a soft blush. Her eyes lowered to his naked torso before shooting back to his face again.

"Good, now what does the queen require of me?" He asked, sitting down right next to her on the couch.

"Queen Isabelle brings reports of a duchess in the province of Aquaria who is in need of aid." She reported.

"What is the problem?" Antonio asked, not too concerned. Nobles were known for getting themselves into great trouble for the silliest reasons."

"I do not know, I'm afraid. The queen said that the details were for your ears only and would be told to you in person."

He frowned. "Confidential, huh? Must be serious."

"I'm sure it is, sir. The queen has stated it as such, and she trusts only a knight of your caliber to hand this quest over to." The messenger said.

"Oh, I'll be there." Antonio looked down at her. "Forgive my rudeness, but I must know your name."

"I am Carmen, good sir." She said with a big smile and a seated bow. "I am honored to meet you, Sir Antonio Krieger."

"Please, call me Antonio." He said smoothly. "I only use titles when wearing the armor."

"I'll be sure to remember that."

"I'm sure you will." Antonio placed a hand on her thigh and smiled at her sharp intake of breath. "Is there anything else?"

Carmen gulped and looked up at him, trying to ignore the hand caressing her thigh. "N-No, sir. That's the message, but...the queen did tell me that you should give the messenger a t-tip."

"Oh really?" he said. "Carmen, I plan on giving you more than just the tip." Five minutes later

"Goddess," Carmen sighed in pleasure when Antonio rubbed his bulbous cockhead against her soaked twat before fitting the large head in. She heard stories of Sir Antonio's mighty cock, a trait inherited from a distant incubus ancestor that he used to fuck nearly every desirable woman he came across all over the kingdom, and even within the army too. Carmen braced herself for what she knew was coming, but that didn't help as Antonio thrust forward, shoving about half his thick shaft into her. "I heard stories about that monster of yours, but to see it for myself..."

"I'm sure you've heard many things about me, Carmen, but the only way to find out," Antonio waited a few seconds after shoving himself into Carmen's tight, warm pussy so she could adjust to his size; he was only seven inches long, but he was very thick and he had to be more careful with human women than monsters. "Is to see for yourself!"

Antonio started pumping his cock into her quickly, working in the entire shaft. Carmen immediately fell into a series of moans and gasps, giving a girlish scream when he punched through to her womb. She didn't need to look down to know that her stomach was bulging from the large intruder in her cunt.

Antonio got a good grip on Carmen's wide hips and started fucking her with fast, powerful strokes, drawing five inches out before thrusting back in. He loved the feeling of fucking a woman who took his cock the first time. It was an experience for many who had the pleasure of being split open by him, though few women really went back to other men at that point. He had to commend the queen for giving out those uniforms to the female messengers, that short skirt and boots really got his cock pumping. The sight of Carmen's plump ass meat jiggling with each impact of his hips against her sexy rump was a sight that made Antonio fuck her hard, increasing the speed of his thrusts.

Carmen's moans grew louder, uncaring about the servants in the manor that were clearly used to this by now, and she shuddered. Antonio felt Carmen's pussy suddenly tighten up before she started to convulse in orgasm. He let go of her hips and leaned forward, reaching underneath to grab her large tits and use them as handholds before fucking her even harder, pushing her hips into the couch with each thrust.

"Damn, I don't think I'm going to last much longer. You palace girls are the best."

His thrusts got shorter and harder as he felt close to cumming. Despite that, however, he fucked her a good bit longer before he reached the end of his rope. Carmen's eyes widened before they rolled back into her head as Antonio's cock expanded deep in her womb before a large flood of cum burst into her. Blast after blast of thick gooey jizz filled her hungry womb as Antonio continued to thrust into her, making her cum again.

She felt her stomach swell slightly from how much cum he was pouring into her cunt, some of the excess spilling from her stretched pussy to leak down her thighs in thick streams. Once both of them stopped cumming, they took a few minutes to calm down before Antonio pulled out of Carmen's nicely fucked twat. He started cleaning himself up while Carmen still needed a few minutes to gather her sanity back.

"Am I as good as the stories say I am?" He asked.

"B-Better." Carmen panted.

"As I thought." Antonio put on his shirt and walked to the door to get his armor. A good knight was always on time after all. "David? Could you make some iced tea for our messenger here? She's going to be here a while!"

XXXXXX

The royal palace was just a quick horse ride away from his manor, which was located close enough to the palace to answer an immediate summons within record time. Antonio knew he was lucky, as some knights had lands that were farther outside the capital and thus they took longer to get there.

Once he passed through the main gate and handed his horse off to a stable boy (and tossing him a hefty tip as thanks), Antonio strolled through the massive halls of the grand red stone castle that he knew by heart at this point. The servants bowed to him, the guards saluted him, and the maids blushed from the smiles he threw their way, yelping as he groped their chests and asses without warning.

He was escorted to the queen's main garden, a beautiful collection of flowers native to Fiora, which was tended to by a group of Alraunes that looked at him lustfully, groping their honey filled breasts to entice him for a drink. Antonio would have taken them up on their offer if he wasn't on official business. Never mix business with pleasure, unless the business was pleasure, then things got fun.

"Sir Antonio, you made it!" The knight in question spun around and bowed to her.

"You know I am always at your service, your majesty." He replied with a shining grin.

Queen Isabella smiled at him. She was a gorgeous young woman in her mid-thirties who somehow retained her youthful appearance even as she neared the mid-point of her life. She had dazzling green eyes and silver blonde hair that reached the middle of her back. Her dress was deep red with gold trimmings, deeply cut around the chest to give Antonio a good view of her cleavage, which, if he might add, he had the pleasure of burying his face in.

"So what's the newest danger to plague our kingdom?" Antonio asked.

"It's not endangering our kingdom, per se, but it is a big problem that needs to be taken care of." Isabella said. "You recall the Duchess Matilda?"

"Yes, she's the dwarf who married the mayor of Rivertown. I met her at the Rose Festival last year." He nodded. "Quite a mouth on her, and not in a good way either."

Isabella smiled. "The duchess has sent for aid in ridding Rivertown of a little dragon problem that has just recently moved in nearby Rivertown and started plaguing the place six months ago."

Antonio's eyes widened. "Six months? And she's only just now sending for aid?"

"You know how dwarves are. They're a prideful bunch. Matilda hired mages from the local guild in the next town over, thieves who she arrested for theft of noble properties, and even had her older sister's clan attempt to drive the dragon out, and they all were met with failure." The queen sighed. "There weren't any deaths, for now, but a lot of people were left with critical injuries. If they keep messing with the dragon, it won't be long before Rivertown is set aflame."

"Say no more, your grace. I will set forth at once!" Antonio said valiantly. Isabella giggled.

"Your enthusiasm is noted and welcome, Sir Antonio, but please be careful." She warned. "Dragons are in a class of their own, and you can never expect how things will go upon meeting one."

XXXXXX

Unlike some of the other countries that have the Order as their main religion, Fiora is a kingdom where its people are comprised of humans and monsters who live together in a mostly stable society. There were villages and towns all over the kingdom where the two races live in peace and have formed stable communities. It also helped to provide protection against the more feral monsters that still kidnap men between towns.

It wasn't completely solid, though. There were still monsters like manticore, hellhounds and the occasional ogre roaming the forests and mountains to look out for. The most dangerous among them were dragons.

Dragons were among the more powerful monsters that were worshipped as deities in some parts of the world. They were prideful, but not arrogant, fully confident in their exceptional power. If you have a dragon moving in to the area right next to your home, then one of two things will happen. One, you hire someone experienced in dealing with dragons and somehow manage to drive her off, or two, you have no one to turn to and you'll have to deal with having anything valuable snatched up in the dark of night. That's not even counting the possibility of a dragon looking for a husband.

Antonio only had two encounters with dragons, and they were the benevolent eastern ones. They were beautiful, of course, and nice, and he took great pleasure in fucking them both with his exceptional stamina. Unfortunately, it didn't help him in figuring out how to deal with a dragon who had no intentions of getting his cock. Fortunately for the people of Rivertown, he had a plan.

Rivertown was a town situated at the edge of a large river, a quaint little human settlement that made its bank on fishing. The town was located just a little ways from the sport where the boats and ships would dock carrying their hauls, while hunters would go out into the forests to catch some game. Honestly, Rivertown wasn't all that big until a dwarven clan moved into the mountains across the lake.

The dwarves had created a massive fortress, and then began mining the ore within the mountain to use as raw materials to make their wares. Rivertown's duke and the clan head's sister got together and married, and Rivertown enjoyed the profits of the dwarves' hard work. Everything was fine and dandy...until the dragon arrived.

As soon as the watchers spotted Antonio and announced his presence, the townspeople all clustered around the gates to see Fiora's shining knight ride down the cobblestone streets looking as majestic as the stories portrayed him as. Antonio was about to kindly ask the good people to let him pass so he could see the mayor, but he didn't need to when he heard a woman scream to the top of her lungs.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!"

The townspeople wasted no time in complying with that demand. The crowd parted, revealing the duke and his wife. Duke Hanz was a portly fellow, short and round with a rosy face and a small rectangular mustache. He wore the wealthy trappings of a noble, but only a small step above the healthy and hearty townspeople under his care. Antonio had never met a duke who looked as friendly as he was in his life, and that was saying something.

His wife, the dwarf Magda, looked like a firecracker waiting to explode. She stood around five feet in height, clad in a less fancier dress than her husband that was dull gray and black, and looked better suited for fighting and riding than looking pretty. Her face looked petite, but her black hair hung about her head like a dark curtain. One would mistake her for a child were it not for the visible muscles that looked like they were chiseled from stone. For a man who once fucked an ogre on a drunken dare and lived to remain single for the rest of his life, Antonio knew this girl could probably snap a lesser man in half over her knee.

"Thank you, dear." Hanz muttered to his wife and gave Antonio a big smile. "Welcome to Rivertown, Sir Antonio. I hope you're journey here was pleasant."

"It was, Lord Hanz. Perfect weather for horse riding." Antonio said as he got off his horse. "I came as soon as the queen let me go."

"Then you already know about our problem." Magda said, arms crossed with a glare on her face.

"Yes, Her Majesty has informed me of your dragon problem." Antonio nodded. "And I have come to help."

"Just you?" She asked. "And no one else came with you?"

"Only me, my lady. I have full confidence in my abilities to handle this dragon by myself."

The duke looked between his wife and the knight nervously, feeling the anger roll off Magda's shoulders in waves. Even Antonio began to feel a little uncomfortable from her unblinking stare.

"Why don't you come inside while my husband makes us some tea?" Magda said a little too calmly.

Five minutes later

"What the fuck do you mean you came alone?!"

The force of Magda's shout actually rustled Antonio's wavy hair. He sat on the couch at the mercy of the dwarf duchess while Hanz was attending to other matters (hiding from the storm of his wife's rage). Magda hadn't taken his little declaration lightly and proceeded to scream at his face while putting the wrath of Nyx down upon him.

"I-I'm sorry, my lady, but I don't understand the prob-"

"A dragon just ran my entire family out of that fortress." Magda walked over to the window and pointed to the mountain fortress sitting upon the mountainside, majestic and powerful. "My great-grandmother oversaw its construction, and my people have lived there mining the pretty jewels and pointy weapons you humans love so much! Neither man nor monster was able to conquer it, and a dragon single handedly drove out an entire dwarf clan by herself. We are the strongest warriors in this flowery kingdom, and we couldn't even make her sweat. And you decide to come here alone?!"

Antonio leaned back from the woman as she slowly leaned towards him, staring him down with an intensity that he hadn't seen since his teacher (his first fuck buddy) back during his time as a squire. When he was sure she was done ranting, he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"My lady, please see things from my perspective. If I brought a whole contingent of soldiers to drive the dragon out, she'll no doubt be ready and waiting for them. She will never expect a single knight, much less one of my fame, to come there alone." Antonio said confidently. "I have experience with fighting dragons. I can get her out of there within the week."

"Fucking a ryu and a wyvern doesn't count!" Magda yelled.

"Worry not, fair maiden, I will liberate Rivertown and return all of your riches and your family's fortress. This is no problem for Fiora's greatest knight!" Antonio smiled, making the sun glint off his perfect white teeth.

Magda just glared at him and crossed her arms under her substantial bust. "You know what? Fine. Go ahead. Fight the dragon by yourself, Sir Antonio. I'm sure you're sword is sharp enough to pierce her scales."

"Oh, I know it is, my lady." Antonio smirked. "But it's not my main sword that I plan on using."

XXXXXX

Steel Mountain, that was what it was called. It was a mighty fortress founded by a dwarven princess and her clan, who worked day and night to build a fortress within the mountainside, in full view for all to see. As he rode his horse up to the mighty fortress, he looked up in awe at the towering doorway bordered by two statues of two dwarves who had to be Magda's grandmother.

It would be easy to just walk in through the entrance, but Magda had said that the main hall and adjacent corridors were too large and widespread to navigate all at once for a newcomer. You had to know where to go or you'll end up lost in a fortress that had a lot of deep pits and drop offs.

"There is are a number of secret escape routes all over the place that were built in case the fortress was invaded or there was a natural disaster in case we needed to evacuate. Use the key on the stone slab on the far left of the main hall's entrance. It's the tunnel that will lead you straight to the treasure chamber where the dragon will most likely be."

Antonio led his horse to where Magda told him about, at the far edge of the entrance where another narrow path sloped down the mountainside. Taking out an obscenely large iron key, he searched for the unassuming hole he was supposed to spot and inserted the key inside. The stone glowed and slid away to reveal a tunnel leading down into darkness.

"Dwarves really do know their stuff." Antonio muttered. He tied his horse to a boulder and took out a lightstone to light his way as he descended down into the tunnel. "Onward to victory!"

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers
12