Monster Girl World Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so Sir Antonio entered the tunnel and walked, and walked, and walked...and walked. The tunnel sloped downward into the mountain, and the knight felt like he had been walking through this dark passage for hours now. The only light he had came from his lightstone and he had no idea what to expect when he reached the chamber.

Thankfully, he didn't need to ponder very long, as he saw a light at the end of the tunnel. He reached the end of the passage and entered the massive chamber that was basically one large cavern within the heart of the mountain. What did catch his eye though was the massive amounts of gold and other shinies sitting around before him.

"Hemera help me." Antonio gasped.

The entire cave was filled wall to wall with gold, mountains of gold and jewels and fancy ornaments finely crafted by dwarven hands. Swords, goblets, shields, spears, plates, armor, it was as if all the world's riches were confined to this single spot, enough gold to make a sultan jizz himself in bliss. Antonio cautiously stepped further into the chamber and looked around, trying to ignore the fancy suit of armor that was just staring him in the face.

'Now where is that dragon?' Antonio thought. 'I hope I don't have to dig through all of this gold to find her.'

"It's about time you came."

"Whoa!" Antonio jumped and spun around as something large landed right behind him. A clawed hand snatched his sword and snapped it in two like glass. His mouth hung open as he watched the shards of his sword clatter to the ground and looked back up at the offender.

It was the dragon he was looking for. She was definitely a beauty who held herself in high regard, standing before him tall and straight without making any movements to defend herself from any attacks he might deal to her. She looked mostly human, sporting a dark red top that bunched her bountiful breasts together, showing ample cleavage that is eyes gravitated towards. Matching panties hugged her slender waist, and most likely bunched around her ass like a thong.

From her biceps downward, her human skin gave way to bright red scales, which ended in large claws tipped with razor sharp talons. The same went for her legs, from her thick thighs her succulent human flesh turned to red scales that extended to her large clawed feet. A pair of massive wings were folded on her back and small patches of scales ran down the sides of her face and along her torso. A long, thick tail slithered along the ground at her feet as she regarded him with dull ruby red eyes.

"Sir Antonio," The dragon purred, licking her lips. "I've been waiting for you."

"Y-You have? I mean," He cleared his throat and put his lightstone away. "Of course you have. Though I don't recall you giving your name."

"Thetis, that's my name." She said, slowly walking up to him. He took a couple of steps back, noting how she stood as tall as him-exactly. "And I meant that I was waiting for you specifically, Sir Antonio."

Antonio blinked at her. "Excuse me?"

"I'm not native to Fiora, but I have heard of a talented human knight who has fucked many human women and monsters without finding himself hitched. Such a strong and resilient man is very appealing in my book, but I couldn't just up and knock on your door. That'd be uncouth."

"So you attacked Rivertown and stole the dwarves' fortress just to get me to come to you?" Despite the situation, Antonio couldn't help but be impressed with this woman's dedication.

"Yes, though it took longer than it should have no thanks to those ugly little bitches and their stupid dwarven pride." She hissed, steam rising from between her teeth. Thankfully she calmed down seconds later. "But now I have you here, along with all the gold I could ever want, and now my hoard is complete."

"Whoa, you're not staying here. I was sent to get you to leave this mountain and that's what I intend to do, mighty dragon." Antonio said, putting his fists on his waist.

"You? I just crushed you sword, and I know you're no mage. What can you possibly do that the dwarves haven't done already to get me to leave?" Thetis grinned.

"I can outfuck you."

The bluntness of his statement caught Thetis off guard. "I'm sorry?"

"As a dragon, I know you've never had a man before, waiting for the right one to pop up for you. In the meantime, I have extensive experience in pleasuring humans and monsters alike, for even though you've destroyed my sword, I still have my other sword in hand." He grinned confidently.

"Such arrogance." Thetis growled, her eyes flashing. "Do you really think you, a human whose reputation was built on the cunts of lesser monsters, is capable of outpacing me in sex?"

"I don't think," He replied. "I know."

Thetis crossed her arms, pushing her ample tits together as she contemplated his challenge, though not for long. "Very well, I accept your challenge. But should you lose, you will become part of my hoard and will remain here with me forever."

"Fine, dragon." Antonio took a deep breath and flexed every muscle in his body. To Thetis's surprise, his entire set of armor exploded off his body from shoulders to feet as his muscles rippled with a surge of spirit energy. This was Antonio getting serious. "Have at thee!"

XXXXXX

Thetis regretted taking this challenge.

It had been around seven minutes since she started blowing him, and he still had yet to cum. His massive rod remained as hard and erect as it was earlier, a surprise for the dragon in question. She heard that a man would cum within minutes of having a monster's mouth on their cock. Hell, her mother snagged her father within five minutes using the same technique! This human, though, seemed completely relaxed, relishing her wet oral hole in pure euphoria.

"Time's wasting, fair dragon." He said, looking down at her from his seated position upon a random throne he plopped his toned ass on for a proper blowjob. "You might want to put some more effort into it."

The red dragon glared at him, and upped the intensity of her sucking. She started taking it in deep, touching the back of her throat in a pseudo-deepthroat style. She frantically stroked the exposed shaft whenever she could, hoping that it would be enough for him to cum. It was not. Focusing all her energy in this tremendous effort, she released her claws from the large man meat and grasped her breasts to wrap them around the man's phallus. Her large chest, despite their size, was still outmatched by Antonio's exceptionally long dick. It jutted out of her heaving bosom, slick with precum and saliva. Her human skin was covered in sweat from the intense round of sucking she had just done, and she used this lubrication to maximize the efficiency of her tit fuck.

"Oh, you're upgrading to your tits now." Antonio grinned. "And you were so confident in finishing me with your mouth."

"A combination of my mouth and breasts are more than enough to handle you, boy." She hissed.

"I am no boy," Antonio said. "I'm a goddamn man."

The gruff tone of his voice made Thetis shudder. She felt herself shudder from a mini-orgasm, just from his voice alone, and her cunt grew wetter from his alpha male attitude. The way he eyed her was the same way she eyed her prey, hungry and insatiable until she got what she wanted.

The heat in his gaze forced her into action as she furiously worked her large tits up and down Antonio's length. Squeezing her two melons around the member tightly, it towered out of her cleavage as she worked her breasts. Nyx, she was getting hot. Very hot. The ferocity of her tit fuck made her sweaty, in spite of her natural heat resistance. He had to be getting close-it doesn't matter if he fucked monsters with equally better tit job skills, there was no way he wasn't feeling anything from this.

Thetis backed up her titjob by licking the head of his cock, and taking it into her mouth a little. She wiggled her tongue around its crown, and focused on the opening at the tip. The noble knight groaned in pleasure, signifying his coming release.

"I'm going to cum soon." He said.

'Finally!' Thetis thought angrily. 'Hurry up and cum, human, so I can take my reward!'

"Take it, bitch!" Antonio groaned as he ejaculated onto the dragon.

A deluge of cum burst forth, catching even Thetis by surprise. To think a human could cum this much without the aid of magic or demonic energy. Milky cream spilled over her facial features, coating her face and large tits. A large amount of it landed on her heaving breasts, coating the two orbs of flesh in jizz. She bent her head and took his cock into her mouth, getting a few shots of semen onto her tongue. She swallowed a large gulp and groaned from the taste. It was just as her mother said, tasty and refreshing.

"You were close, my lady," Antonio said. "But I still win, though."

"What?!" She exclaimed.

Antonio pointed to the gold clock sitting atop a suit of armor, which was also gold (there were a lot of things made of gold there) and showed that eleven minutes had passed since they started. One fucking minute past the allotted time she had to make him cum. All that effort put into it, coupled with her legendary draconic titjob...and she lost the challenge by a fucking minute.

"Don't worry, Thetis. The day isn't over yet." Antonio reminded her. "You still need to survive this cock."

Thetis didn't give a reply this time. Ordinarily she would've been confident as fuck, but seeing that his little climax didn't even make his cock wilt a little, she wasn't feeling as cocky (HA!) as before.

Still, she wasn't going to let this human defeat her and take her away from this wonderful mountain of gold she got fair and square.

Thetis crawled onto the throne, straddling his lap to ride him in the cowgirl position. She positioned herself on top of him, lowering herself a bit so his erect member would lean on her lower body. The lengthy schlong stretched past her belly button, somehow larger than most men she heard about, and yet he wasn't even an incubus. Hell, even if he was a Nephilim, she could've at least accepted that!

Lifting herself up, she angled the penis to enter her slick womanhood. She began lowering herself on it, allowing it to penetrate her folds. Thetis felt it spread her pussy out, stretching her insides-it made her head swim. Inch by inch the cock entered her, going deeper and deeper inside. Slowly but surely it was already reaching depths that she never thought possible. Antonio's cock was perfect; it had the right length and thickness to fully stretch her out. After a while, the might phallus bottomed out in her vagina, reaching the end of her canal. It pressed on her cervix, earning a slight moan from the monster girl.

"Are you going to start moving, my lady?" Antonio asked. "Or shall I get started?"

"Silence, human. I-I'm just getting used to it."

"I've fucked gremlins who took me all the way down without a problem and got right to it seconds later." He huffed. "But Hemera, you're right. Good job taking it all in one go, though. Even the eastern ryu have a problem taking all nine and a half inches."

That numerical statement almost made Thetis cum right then and there. She was already in a state of immense arousal, panting and sweating from her eleven minute long blowjob earlier, and feeling this man's penis knocking at her womb was driving her mad. She grit her teeth and began moving up and down his cock.

She started off slow at first, but began to increase her pace as she continuously bounced on his dick. The large cock continued to penetrate her, allowing her to have her insides rubbed with gusto. The shaft really stretched her out, and stimulated her vagina in all aspects. Cocks like his existed to pry open women and have them bred-an evolutionary advantage for alpha males.

Thetis moaned as she rode the handsome knight, her plump ass slamming down on his crotch over and over again, creating obscene slapping noises as her fleshy rump clapped on his sturdy thighs. She tried to stifle her moans, as she did not want to give this ideal male specimen of humanity the satisfaction. His big cock was pleasuring her greatly, but she didn't want to show any sign of weakness in front of him.

"You're getting close, but not fast enough." Said the knight in question. "I reckon you might lose your mind before I cum for the first time."

"Shu-ngh!" Thetis moaned. "Shut up. I'm not letting you take me away from what's rightfully mine!"

"Sure." Antonio drawled. "Just keep bouncing on my cock like a good dragon whore, would you?"

Thetis snarled. He was right, she was getting close. His length coupled with his girth really was doing a number on her pussy right now, and she was the one moving. It just felt so good that she didn't want to slow down for even a second. Her cervix was being battered the faster she went, and it wasn't long before she reached that blissful peak of pleasure.

"Ugh, fuck!" Thetis screamed, her cunt tightening around his shaft and squirting juices all over his lap.

Antonio smirked. "I guess I win then-"

"No!" Thetis huffed. "That doesn't count, human. I-you took advantage of me in my moment of weakness from earlier."

Antonio stared blankly at her. "Are-Are you serious?"

"I never jest, Sir Antonio." Thetis quivered as another orgasm rippled through her, which she definitely didn't count. "I haven't been defeated yet!"

Antonio gave a "hmph" and stood up from the throne, lifting Thetis up. He held her by her plentiful thighs, and she supported himself by embracing the man's broad shoulders. Somehow he was able to hold her aloft without even breaking a sweat (and dragons were heavy girls, despite what they say otherwise). Antonio lifted her up a bit more and pulled back until only his cockhead remained within her body.

Then he slammed her back down on the whole thing in one thrust.

This time, Thetis didn't give a scream. She actually roared, a burst of flame spouting from her mouth as she arched her back and hit her second orgasm. This one was stronger than her first, as the knight's massive cock filled her up and rammed into her in a single, swift motion.

"Did that count, then?" He asked.

"O-Of course it didn't!" She sputtered. "L-Like your pitiful human cock can-"

"Better take it up a notch, then." He sighed.

Antonio started doing light thrusts-small, quick motions that nudged the dragon's womb repeatedly. His weighty cockhead kept bumping her cervix, something that sent minor shocks of pleasure throughout Thetis's body. These small movements rocked her torso, making her breasts jiggled a bit.

Thetis tried to speak, but all that came out were moans. She realized that his penis' constant knocking on her womb was giving her lower body a numb feeling. She bounced on his cock for a few moments before Antonio stopped and took his entire cock out of her this time.

"Now that we've got the preparations out of the way, let's finish this face off with a bang!"

The well-endowed man forcefully inserted his cock back into her, making her take it all the way to the base. It rammed her cervix hard, making her see stars.

"NYX!" Thetis cried out in bliss, having a massive orgasm. An orgasm that kept going and going in a long chain that battered her senses. It lasted for a while, leaving her in a state of sexual high. Her wings fluttered behind her deliriously and her claws dug into his shoulders, though they didn't pierce the skin.

He began moving with increasing intensity, lifting Thetis on and off his swollen dick. She was shocked out of her distracted state as she started feeling movement occurring in her second hole. Her vagina greedily sucked Antonio's cock every time it entered, and its copious fluids formed a small puddle on the ground. The self-proclaimed all powerful dragon was now feeling senses she had never felt before. The voluptuous monster mewled and moaned as the knight continued to stand and carry her throughout the fucking.

Thetis was completely engulfed in the pleasure, and she pulled herself in close to kiss the handsome man, so lost in pleasure that she had minimal control over her mental faculties. They kissed each other with passion, wrapping their tongues around in their lust-fueled contact.

Almost an hour later, Antonio was battering Thetis's abused pussy doggystyle, with the dragon bent over to hold onto the throne while her huge tits rocked back and forth during the fervent fucking. Her fat ass clapped against his hips with gusto, with his heavy balls smacking her engorged clit every time he shoved himself into her. This created a series of obscene, flesh on flesh noises which echoed in the chamber.

Thetis came again, her once tight vagina quivering and sending vibrations to the fat cock of Fiora's greatest knight. The voluptuous dragon's forked tongue lolled out in pleasure, her eyes scrunched up as her brain received the intense pleasure felt by another one of her many orgasms that evening. Sweat coated both their bodies, and a moment later, the hung man felt his climax creeping up.

"You should be honored, dragon," Antonio grunted. "For you'll have the pleasure of being seeded by me!"

The knight pulled the dragon's hips inwards, allowing his cock to bottom out inside her. He went balls-deep into her cunt, fully inserting his shaft into her moist canal. The engorged cock ejaculated, sending rope after rope of semen into the woman's womb. It have the busty dragon a warm sensation inside her, sending pleasant signals to her nervous system. After nearly a full minute of cumming, Antonio loosened his grip on Thetis's ass, letting her slump to her knees on the throne. He pulled his cock out of the dragon's abused pussy, allowing his thick, voluminous baby batter to spill out of the woman's used hole.

Antonio grinned down at the exhausted dragon, his cock glistening with feminine juices and leaking cum as he stood victorious over the dragon that terrorized Rivertown.

"Now about that bet..." He said, still grinning like the shit lord he was.

XXXXXX

Against all expectations, Sir Antonio managed to get the dragon out of the dwarven fortress and escort her still tired form down the mountain and back to Rivertown. No one was too surprised that the townspeople wanted her gone, though the dwarves wanted to beat her into a coma for all the shit she put them through, but Antonio spoke up in defense of Thetis.

"There is no need for more violence. I have defeated the dragon and soon she will be out of your lands forever." He told them all, ignoring Magda's angry mutters. "In order to ensure that she remains docile, I shall take this dragon as my wife!"

And so the great knight Antonio married the dragon Thetis, in a celebration that marked the darkest day in the lives of all the young (and mature) women who were touched by Sir Antonio's mighty cock.

Despite the circumstances of their meeting, the two proved to be a powerful couple, for now Sir Antonio had a mighty dragon as his partner. Thetis still considered Antonio and his estate and fortune to be her hoard and lorded over his servants like a queen, but she no longer caused trouble for the dwarves of Rivertown.

No, that right belonged to the town founded by a family of danuki from Nippon that built the bloody place atop the lake separating the mountain from Rivertown and gaining a monopoly on the fish there for profits. This would lead to a very vicious conflict between the two economically minded monster races, known as the Dwarf/Danuki Profit War.

But that, my dear readers, is a story for another day.

12